Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3921010 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:
CAMERA...... ALWAYS ON ODOGWU
yes ooo....
MULTICHOICE JACKPOT DIS SEASON.....

I laugh in no SMS voting only if dem know wats going on.....

abeg

who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!??

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
fergieboy:
Tega husband no send tho

This one dey are all singing Kumbaya outside... grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by osuntuyi20: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dotez:

E just get as e be dis season.

And i think it will continue like dat.

Maybe the Organizers should flood the show with different twist dat will always change this persistent stereotypes.

Stuffs like Power Of No, Double House,Head of house swapping Hms from one house to another etc

In short all the spices in BBA dey should import dem into BBN as well
Yeah..Make dem shock dem...Lemme burst ur bubble next two season housemates don dey ground...Aside that biggie to gentle for this season abeg make because of the huge amount of money some housemate pay for the slot sha...Pepper dem biggie Na fire no joy...punishment anyhow..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
MzCherry:
Who else feels the way Boma is treating Queen is not right.
Just because he's Maria's dhoh and he feels Maria will evict Queen does not mean he should totally avoid Queen like that.
And he and queen even made a deal to choose each other as dhoh if any of them wins hoh.
What will now happen next week when Queen does not leave

Human beings ehn sad
Boma didn't act right, he feels he is smart,Queen might go farther in the game than him,Queen already has more money from tasks than him.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Next year, Multichoice will do well to screen housemates properly.

Bring in people like Maria, Pere, Niyi who haven't really watched this show like that.

Even if they have watched but are willing to be their true self.

People like tacha, Mercy, Frodd have watched the show back to back but were still true to themselves and gave us Content..

This year is a disaster..

Pepperdem remains the best for me...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
scondy:

Pere is very active in the house...he has presence.....he engages in lively and interesting conversations....he interacts with almost all the housemates....he can act...he can sing....he is a good team player when it comes to tasks....

He doesn't have to shout and chant at the top of his voice yo come accross as entertaining....just being his usual lively self and interacting with others shows that side of him.....if u dontbknow his various storylines in this season ....then u haven't been watching...u r just reading updates..
Na simple what is his strategy dem ask oo..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
The way they rush Liquorose for tasks, who else noticed, they refused to pick Maria for the tasks

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
I like my girl and Queen in same team cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by osuntuyi20: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Boma didn't act right, he feels he is smart,Queen might go farther in the game than him,Queen already has more money from tasks than him.
Does he look like he cares,so make queen dey dictate for him or make u ppl dey call am ozo,wetin una want self... Abeg free the man...I love free spirited boma not a caged one

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
About to work on a task & don't know exactly. Can someone plz help out
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
MzCherry:
love suppose stay o
Or leave lil by lil

Shows it was never love to start with.

More like a cure for konji or companionship!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
scondy:

One question, were they the only ones cooking in their season? Morning ,noon and night?

Same question....
Was Whitemoney d only one cooking morning, noon, and night?....Mr know it all

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
nazablossom:
Nini thinks that her ship is working out for her grin
As for White Money, He is very sure now that his strategy is working well and will keep milking it. Even if Pere breaks his head, he will enter kitchen with the bleeding head to cook for Pere
Bathong grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
fertilewomb:

I watched the video now and honestly I don't know what to make of that Pere.

I smh

I once said here that the next day during their discussion about "who smokes or doesn't" .. WM made a statement that "stating or asking" Pere if he was a fake HM albeit 'jokingly' ... The reaction from Pere was funny even I found it funny. Until after his thoughts towards WM

Note: this happened before biggie said anything about wildcard to the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Liquorose says she makes love with passion. If it is with as much spunky stamina she displays dancing, her man will need more than ‘fearless’ energy drink to coast home in one piece.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The way they rush Liquorose for tasks
Like ehn cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Threebear:
Women like Angela disgust me .

As a feminist I believe that a woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body .

But Angel's abi Demon's case is different .

She constantly harassed a married man Niyi .

Always harassing him at the bathroom .

She went after Michael ,seeing how her so called friend Mambi or whatever they call her was all over him .
Even Michael rejected her .

She went after Emmanuel knowing full well he had whatever he had with that dancer .

Women like Angel abi demon hide under the guise of "free spirited " to perpetuate evil .

They have no boundaries .

And before you blink , they're in bed with your man and they'll even make you feel guilty by making it seem like it was your fault for not holding your man well .

" ANGEL WILL BE Angel"

But of course .

Her flabby boobs and jiggly untoned over exposed butt provides " content" for biggie .

Since this season is an abysmal flop , they have to latch on to whatever content they can hold on to.

Even if it means taking advantage of a troubled 21 year old girl , that is very much in need of some self esteem booster and a good old fashioned love and care , that she clearly grew up lacking .

Hence her overdependability on males' attention and need to always attach herself to one .

This generation has normalised " selfishness and lack of respect " to mean "self-care"

"Do whatever makes you happy" is the most stupid sentence ever
!
[img]https://i./8Lyh.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LightUpWithKemi: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The way they rush Liquorose for tasks, who else noticed, they refused to pick Maria for the tasks

Her head dey there. Did you watch her presentation using football pitch to depict philosophy of life?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They will rush her outside where it matters .

I know you love Maria.

Ego ocha billi billi .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
[s]
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Boma didn't act right, he feels he is smart,Queen might go farther in the game than him,Queen already has more money from tasks than him[/s].
E pain White rats that Boma didn't become a simp to ur amusements grin cheesy
U can call him whatever u like as long as he isn't a simp!!!
It's only simping that can make me unstan any man that's why I always shine my eyes well before selecting them every year tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RSVP: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maryloveth:

Most people are just clouded with emotion that they fail to understand my message.
I was not happy the way pere treated and spoke to him with disregard and disrespect in front of everyone,even though it was just a game.
I love how he was able to confront him,and I expected him to establish boundaries to avoid been treated in such condescending manner in the future by other housemates,considering he's free spirited and nice.
Only for him to go back and be preparing food for someone that treated him like trash , refused to apologize and saw nothing wrong with that.
I hate to see when nice people don't know when to establish boundaries, just for peace to rein,you will end up coming across as pushovers and weak.
I won't do that rubbish,and if my any of my younger sibling does that,I will teach them lesson on how to learn to respect themselves and set boundaries .

I like the fact WM admitted he was truly scared when Pere came towards him that way but he managed to flip it over with plenty talk and not hitting him instead....It could have been pere strategy to intentionally provoke WM to strike him out of big brother house but WM now needs to draw boundaries and know when to get serious with this military man.

I felt like slapping hell outta of WM last night when Maria was trying to settle d ish btw them at the garden yesterday while Pere was still going on acting like commando and you WM dey there dey crack some silly jokes. So now he still went ahead and cook for him or allow him to eat the food he cooked!

It's just like you giving him more chance to disrespect you! WTF

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
scondy:

WM' s cooking strategy is a powerful one. Like Pere said, it creates a dependency situation, so the hm' s have it ingrained in their subconscious that they need him. Besides , cooking he has repeated hammered on how is a great kitchen manager and there just has to be someone managing all these and the best person is him. That's why u see the likes of Nini, Saga and Co saying he deserves not to be nominated cos he is doing a lot of work.

In as much as I want to agree with you that cooking might be one of wm strategy, I will also like to put it out there that many of this season housemates are childish and not serious, they don't deserve to be in that house.

It is not mandatory that one person cook for the whole house.
Last season despite Katrina and Lucy doing the cooking, we saw many other people cooking their own food, for themselves and their group of friends.

This season housemates are making it easy by mandating one or two people to always do the cooking.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You have started again with your nonsense.

The people that picked had to choose people they know are very good in drama in the house.

Nini picked liquorose
Angel picked White money
Pere picked Sammie
Boma picked Micheal

It was all strategic from all of them.

Even when pere picked maria, they were still more than five people remaining so what will you say about the rest five housemates?

Wasn't it clear they knew and expected pere to pick Maria and after pere picked sagga and maria said "fork you"
It was a clear message he wanted pere to pick her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ignis: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eeghe:

Then why ask?

I want to hear general public opinion.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
lets watch
I hope queen came with a strategy sha apart from shipping cos her choice no send her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
So you carefully edited the "she" in his post to "he" and made it look like Dotez was talking about Whitemoney when in fact he was referring to Nini cheesy

Hmmmmm..
I didn't edit anything, he use "he" as at the time, that was when I thought that he was referring to White Money, it was when I remembered that Nini also survived eviction that I got what he was saying and modified.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Dem Dey rush rose because she Dey win ,dem also Dey rush Whitemoney with reasons best known to them
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
When you keep brining in Rich, Pompous over ripe Spoilt Rich kids to the show. The rating keeps going down.
Contents and street smart reduces.

Literate Crazy and Content thinking people are on Instagram every day. Why didn't they pick from there. Imagine Mandykiss in Biggies house lolz.
Is that not where they took Tacha and we got Raw Entertainment?
Nah to go dey bring paddy paddy from abroad kon give angry Nigeria youth entertainment.

Dotez:

E just get as e be dis season.

And i think it will continue like dat.

Maybe the Organizers should flood the show with different twist dat will always change this persistent stereotypes.

Stuffs like Power Of No, Double House,Head of house swapping Hms from one house to another etc

In short all the spices in BBA dey should import dem into BBN as well

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
scondy:

He isn't doing all that cos he is a nice person and wants peace. He is doing that to stick to his game play and the persona he has projected to the viewers. This is someone that said if Pere had tried that with him outside, blood would be everywhere and one of them dead.

So shey na person u don kill u go cook food for?

Food for thought.

Then if u fit kill person wey disrespect u .....what more can u do? Conflicting personalities ? There u have it....

..and that's a shell he's going to get stuck in through out his stay in that house cry.
But do you know it's easier for pere to switch personalities without anybody raising an eyebrow unlike if WM decide to do exactly that ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dotez:

Yh,he didn't play it well.

I said it last week,dat removing WM and putting another person in charge is not different from what Boma did,the Hms ended up seeing him as the bitter person.

Actually the Hms are already fond of WM(for the cookings) dat as well did not help d matter for Pere.

The only instance in which he should av gone all out is if at least 3-4 hms share thesame believe with him about WM,but unfortunately non grin
There are rules for smart guys in this kind of game which I believe Pere has no knowledge of.When you sense a strong fellow competitor the best and wisest thing to do is to draw him close,make him a buddy,find his weak spot and nail him perfectly without giving viewers any clue.If I'm Pere I will so join WM in the kitchen and act as if I'm feeling for him for carrying such heavy load of cooking for the whole house,stylishly deem his kitchen shine while upping my other strategies and having the viewers applaud me for this thereby earning me more supporters and becoming the viewers favourite and still keeping WM as a buddy till the last day. All na game,you game it till the very end.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
osuntuyi20:
Does he look like he cares,so make queen dey dictate for him or make u ppl dey call am ozo,wetin una want self... Abeg free the man...I love free spirited boma not a caged one
Pepper dem dear!!! grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Okurrr!...

Maria is losing fans o. But we don't care about these inconsequential polls. Na Multichoice poll be our target.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.