Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3914165 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maria is the only person that is bold enough to ask if Boma and Angel knack, other HMs just dey speculate....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
You didn't even catch your shade intelligently
Echoketh:
so who asked you about taliban?
Or is it wrong to hype my fave?

Una just like to dey cap rubbish sha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eeghe:

Egguzzacctky!
I started replying Naza when I caught her shade but I got tired/bored
And Angel is far from bland...
She carries her natural body like a rockstar
There is no basis for comparison
Naza should carry her “innocent girl” and the trophy
Abeg tongue
You said worse about Mercy Eke sha, but you like her now. You will come around eventually.

But when you have the time, please tell me why you overlooked Angel's tattoo and are crucifying those that did liposuction, because to me they both tampered with their body.
I'm curious to know.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tega dey vex grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tega is becoming too lousy and overbearing.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lmao. Tega is foolish grin she says Boma and Angel should come and carry their baby bag grin
She's not happy with Jaypaul for not telling them about the executive room. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Echoketh:
Pere as been in the top 5 trending every single day for more than 2weeks now...why won't you stan this King
I STAN from pakiSTAN to fight war afghaniSTAN then cruise to turkmeniSTAN only to end up in tajikiSTAN and later find my way to kyrgyzSTAN

Man like Pere(our esteemed US army General)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Saga said whitemoney is fake he know what he's doing lol
Their eyes don dey open grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Threebear:
Maria was spot on about Angel .

I can't even trust this girl in a room with my dog.

Forget "wokeness" what type of woman admits infront of millions of people that she had an o**y?

How can you even expect such a person to know boundary ?

People supporting this girl , ask yourselves ,if she were your daughter or sister - would you be proud of her shameless utterance ?

We women have a lot to lose .

Fake unrealistic feminists will tell you that you can do everything a man can do , which is a big lie .

Men have a lot of advantage that we women don't have. grin

A man's body is built very differently .

Not only do men (straight) have far less propensity of catching STDS , sexual promiscuity hardly affect their bodies physically the way it does to some women .

Feminism without reality is stupidity .

Yes , we are getting there but men still hold a lot of advantage .
Not only in terms of raw strength , but resources and work force .

As a feminist myself , I'm always conscious of this when dealing with men .
Projecting yourself as a "lose" girl in the name of "wokeness" always has deleterious repercussions .

Men will hail you and call you bold , but they will never take you seriously .
Most of them will only want to part your legs wide open , disrespect you by sending you their ugly dicks or even invite you for a th***some .

Angel needs a lot of guidance and people supporting her amorousness in a third grade country , where more than 90 percent of its citizens are still deeply sexist - you do angel no good .

While I support sexual liberation , I think a woman's true power is her tact .
A woman who masters this , has immense primeval power .

Even if you're a Wh*re , there is no need announcing it .

Be a wh*re in private and a boss beech in public .

That way when men see you , they won't just think of bedding you ( because they always do ) , but they'll also see what you have to offer .
let Angela be please. Why should she be discreet?? If she is w hore she is, whats bugging you there. Guys can fvck 10 mill girls no problem, but girls is an issue. DOUBLE standards. What guys can do girls can do. REST PLEASE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Listening to Saga & Nini convo just now, they obviously know whitemoney is perfectly playing the game and his head is always on the game. He's too perfect to be real in his doings.They both concluded they were just being themselves and never knew what they were doing.
My point now is that knowing this fact from WM, why are they not doing anything to beat him to his game. Why are they just so comfortable and will always against Pere and Maria whose head are also into the game? Why?
Except WM, Maria, Pere and maybe Angel and Cross, these set of HMs only come to bbn for them to get noticed on the screen. No iota of winning mentality in their heads as far as this game is concerned.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Threebear:

We women have a lot to lose .

You are a lady?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Viking007:

She don even piss off Jaypaul sef, all these side comments 2 adults enter somewhere all of them dey react.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Viking007:
bro calm down...don't take things too seriously...she was just cruising around and having fun...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
So you people mean say If no be biggie wey dey cut show angel for don get profile for xvideos nawa oooh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Echoketh:
yousef na coded strategist sha
The guy dey smooth... He shouldn't be underestimated... In the Other Room, in a very quiet time, with that his voice any babe he was with at that time, konji must worry am by force grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Las las everything wey dem dey hide na for reunion dem go use their mouth reveal am

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
That you Takistan to jakistan to gogistan to Yegistan undecided

Talk true e make sense for your ear?
yep, it made sense to me and to whoever else that has enough brain cells to understand what I typed, as it was an intended pun of names of countries around the world...look, I know you're low in th IQ department but please always think thoroughly before you qoute anybody...drag with sense!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yabsun:
Listening to Saga & Nini convo just now, they obviously know whitemoney is perfectly playing the game and his head is always on the game. He's too perfect to be real in his doings.They both concluded they were just being themselves and never knew what they were doing.
My point now is that knowing this fact from WM, why are they not doing anything to beat him to his game. Why are they just so comfortable and will always against Pere and Maria whose head are also into the game? Why?
Except WM, Maria, Pere and maybe Angel and Cross, these set of HMs only come to bbn for them to get noticed on the screen. No iota of winning mentality in their heads as far as this game is concerned.
Forget all that strategy talk.
It's all BS as far as this show is concerned.
This BB show, the winner is ordained by God from week 1.
If you like strategies from day 1 to day 72, if nor be you, nor be you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Saga said Whitemoney who has been watching fromBBAfrica...

WM is fake....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Echoketh:
yep, it made sense to me and to whoever else that has enough brain cells to understand what I typed, as it was an intended pun of names of countries around the world...look, I know you're low in th IQ department but please always think thoroughly before you qoute anybody...drag with sense!
Learner.
angry
How does your supposed image relate to your supposed weak clap back? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Even this saga wey Dem use mistake take born is also talking about someone being fake..
Ode with he fish brain. Fool

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eeghe:

In BBJisos’ name, REST
cheesy
Wetin you chop this night? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
FIGARO00:
O! So you finally accept that you have chronic malaria?

Kosi danu.

That's because you cried we are ignoring y'all because y'all are white rats... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
fitzmayowa:

She don even piss off Jaypaul sef, all these side comments 2 adults enter somewhere all of them dey react.....
Yeah saw it. She exhibits this I-am-a-married-woman-you-must-listen-to-me attitude.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Forget all that strategy talk.
It's all BS as far as this show is concerned.
This BB show, the winner is ordained by God from week 1.
If you like strategies from day 1 to day 72, if nor be you, nor be you.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Even Nini of all people said White money is fake and just playing games...

Most of the HM this season are just too weak and that's the obvious truth and WM really made good use of that

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by cassyrooy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Giel:
This smart and not smart conversation Saga and Nini are having, did anyone get it in full? grin
I only caught the part where Nini said Pere thinks he is smart and Saga quickly said Pere is not smart. Every strategy he had failed grin grin
Thanks for the update.. I missed it o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Jackie B wan chop white man rice again? No be she just chop plenty beans and bread not long ago. These people dey chop o shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

But Taliban is currently winning na.. Obviously why they are in the news.

Abi how you see am?

Lol. You be fish
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Beorn:

I'm not sharing you with Whitemoney. angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make me laugh tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
I am watching sex/life, the Netflix series and I am thinking this must be how it feels like to get married to someone like angel or Queen.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yabsun:
WM's game is to survive just like SANI's game but Peria's game is WM

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.