Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3989193 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Demnan:
I won't mind the beast so long as it doesn't get him disqualified. Maria is looking for all possible means to actualize her strategy. But the boys no wan gree fight over her

Me, I mind o. I want Cross to reach till the final day and I don't want him to lose his cool and get disqualified.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
maxwell530:
the kind of game Angel is playing is hyper toxic...she lead Sammie on,kissed kayvee in a game, declared her likeness for cross,try to seduce Micheal and now going after Boma, she's pitching everybody against each other.

If they decide to fight over her, they'd be their business, not hers. She's fir nobody and she's for everybody.

Love and light to them in advance cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
andrew444:

Anytime peace will be up for eviction she will be gone

I now prefer saskay and youssef more than her
I doubt she'll be up anytime soon.
She's "friends" with everyone. You can't call someone who has a clear beef with her. So unless Biggie puts all of them up and she's not HOH, that chic is gonna be there for a lonnnnnnngggg time unless someone sees through her and the nonsense she does. I don't even know what she contributes to the house except gossip. Madam "I can't even lie".

Jackie B that should help with nominating Peace is busy beefing the wrong person.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Beorn:

Queen cooked for Micheal, Jackie saw no problem with it, Angel cooks for Micheal and Jackie is mad. And yet, "it's not that deep". This is about Angel and not any girl, that's why she missed the advice Pere gave here coz her focus is on Angel not Peace.

It's not that deep kee her there!!

That's because Angel is not the kind of girl you leave with your man.

She's a cheap slut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
andrew444:
Angel is smarter than someone who claims to be 21

I might be wrong sha

JMK should go and open amala canteen

Lmfao ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Baronessspicies: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
I wish I could hug Queen rn
She looks so sad since last weekend till now

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
MamBi:
Angel be “minding” her business” when she was asked for head rub… grin grin grin

Ta, Angel sharap dere.. grin cheesy. you know what you are doing…. But I likkit…

grin grin

Babe wey plan to pepper Jackie B by picking Michael for Executive lounge (if she pulls that off Jackie B go just faint), the gal is just messing with the HMs head for the game.....cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Demnan:
Unless he is drunk, I think the HMs will be able to hold him back. Its that alcohol I'm scared of

Funny enough, drunk Cross is more playful than sober Cross.

Pere would not even mess with drunk Cross, that one dey like meet people when their eye clear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
MizzD:

Hmmn

O ro’kunrin di oori

I get it now

I wonder how fitzmayowa got it easily like that grin

Ha! Thank you, this looks better than the rubbish I typed grin lipsrsealed

I think he's used to how I type in Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
andrew444:
Angel is smarter than someone who claims to be 21

I might be wrong sha

JMK should go and open amala canteen

That Angel girl na street.she don tear eye tey tey.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Demnan:
I knew you saw it, oo, and was hoping you ignore it. They are looking for classmates

The other one's own is to be quoting me saying "two-face" upandan not knowing he's talking about himself.

When my posts favours his fave, he'll start patronizing me, when my post doesn't favour his favour, he remembers I'm two-faced, writhing in pains like an earthworm in salt.

I dont have time of the conglomeration of those hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
MamBi:
Gossip just yakpa for this house grin

And all parties talking from skewed perspectives..

Biggie, see wetting you don cause oh grin

Don’t know about other gossips o but that Jackie B, Michael, Peace and Angel own is fake fake fake. Manufactured triangle abi na rectangle wey dem wan use create content angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kayodeeeeee! So Tay you focus on a sleeping Queen until she woke up? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
drake49:
Jackie B. Can lie. I watched when she and Michael spoke and she clearly said michael disrespected her because he knew they had something. Now babe dey deny say she nor get a tin with Michael

With her scata scata teeth.....
Wait has JMK gone home too?
Chai!!! Another Wathoni is upon us oo. At the reunion now, she will start shouting "you can't afford me" undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
MamBi:
Kayodeeeeee! So Tay you focus on a sleeping Queen until she woke up? grin

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
ChristoBam:

From Efe to Miracle to Laycon. These guys that people loved from day one won most of the tasks during their stays. Isn't it funny?

People pick someone from stage and it leads to more camera time for the person, favor when it comes to tasks and presentation, even the Big brother social media page reeks of favoritism.

All these leads to a much wider gap between the favorite and the others.
Remember last year when Dstv Linda pilloried Erica on their website in favor of Laycon and they had to take it down later?It was unbelievable that they could do that
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
nazablossom:
Chai!!! Another Wathoni is upon us oo. At the reunion now, she will start shouting "you can't afford me" undecided

And that it was all cruise cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

If they decide to fight over her, they'd be their business, not hers. She's fir nobody and she's for everybody.

Love and light to them in advance cool
No guy is ready to fight over in that house, Micheal clearly turned her down at the Friday pool party, cross no send her, Boma na one kind okro wey no send... Sammie is the only guy that find it hard to take his L.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Babe wey plan to pepper Jackie B by picking Michael for Executive lounge (if she pulls that off Jackie B go just faint), the gal is just messing with the HMs head for the game.....cheesy

Angel Na craze girl…… grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Beorn:

Listening to the nonsense yarns of Boma and Jackie made me remember Ozo's words: "my father used to tell me, You can lie to everybody but you can't lie to yourself".

Let Jackie keep lieing to herself. Deep down, she's hurt AF.
I have missed a lot.
Pls What happened between Jackie B and Michael
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Mr man Just go Drop ur brain one side grin e go dey more useful to vultures.....U don kolo finish cheesy grin cheesy
Clowns!!!!

K
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Beorn:

The other one's own is to be quoting me saying "two-face" upandan not knowing he's talking about himself.

When my posts favours his fave, he'll start patronizing me, when my post doesn't favour his favour, he remembers I'm two-faced, writhing in pains like an earthworm in salt.

I dont have time of the conglomeration of those hypocrites.

Mention the person with your chest!

I hate lilly livered two-faced simps!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Peace peace

The MTN of the season!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
MizzD:

And that it was all cruise cheesy cheesy
Ehe!!! that one dey too cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yuneehk:

I doubt she'll be up anytime soon.
She's "friends" with everyone. You can't call someone who has a clear beef with her. So unless Biggie puts all of them up and she's not HOH, that chic is gonna be there for a lonnnnnnngggg time unless someone sees through her and the nonsense she does. I don't even know what she contributes to the house except gossip. Madam "I can't even lie".

Jackie B that should help with nominating Peace is busy beefing the wrong person.

Peace is the Diane of this season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
maxwell530:
No guy is ready to fight over in that house, Micheal clearly turned her down at the Friday pool party, cross no send her, Boma na one kind okro wey no send... Sammie is the only guy that find it hard to take his L.

All the best for them. Just leave my Angelina out of your "men arise" angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eh God.. Cross leave that bed

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
maxwell530:

Last last na Boma go fall. That guy konji is on another level grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
MamBi:

Angel Na craze girl…… grin

She needs to be protected, she just scatter everywhere hence why Maria is scared to the point of reporting her to biggie in other to protect Pere from her temptation.....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Threebear:
Big brother just goes through Bbnaija hashtag and awards the win to the loudest fans .

What did white donkey's team do that made them win ?

The thing looked like a bad comedy and not an advert.

I've noticed this big brother has an intense dislike for Maria .

The whole house whispers but Maria is the only one that got punishment for whispering.

Maria wins HOH , he cancels nomination .

Always setting Maria up .

When Maria complained of Yerins being a perverted creep , he shut her down .

Maria complains about Demon's philandering ways , he shuts her down .

Maria won the darling task hands down , he gave it manqurose .

I mean what does a stupid dance have to do with a hair advert ?

Today Pere's team had the most cohesive story , they gave it white tuber yam . grin

If we Marians stay silent , big brother will keep stealing Maria's deserved wins and giving it to his chosen winners .

We better make our voices heard !
Realise thatEbuka himself doesn't like Pere.He was asking the housemates why they didn't stand up to Pere?Imagine.They he read a message where the person said President Pere,and he said President for where?They have a way to scheme these things to favor their preferred winner.IF THEY a wanna evict 3 and one of their fav is next on the chopping board they will stop at 2.I believe that was what happened last week

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by csnc: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Abeg how Cross take enter there now now.
Is that not the bed Peace just stood up from?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Don’t know about other gossips o but that Jackie B, Michael, Peace and Angel own is fake fake fake. Manufactured triangle abi na rectangle wey dem wan use create content angry

As in… grin. Amazing how she they overlook Peace’s flirting with Michael… grin

The way Peace kolofi Michael some days ago shock me… shocked shocked

And JakkieB started talking about head rub when another person was pressing bobbies on her “man” grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.