Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929666 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2021
Tuning in to 198 to get serenaded by Angel…. Really nice…

Please oh, people of the world, what did Nini and Saga talk about in the night?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2021
ersonleads:
What do u guys feel about queen girls chemistry with white money?the vibe is looking real but I feel white money is reneging though & she doesn't want to push more. So many girls on white money now. Even fat jmk ......lol

I don't think whitemoney have a thing for Queen. Whitemoney is too focused on the game to attach himself on any girl. If at all there's any girl whitemoney want to have something with, it would be Jackyb. He already told her if she is free outside the house, he will take her out. Although I can't say for sure if he meant it or just cruising.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Their eyes don dey open grin

WEEK 4

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2021
Nini : Daddy is she your daughter or my step mummy?
WhiteMoney: She's our neighbor
Chaii

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Yabsun:
Listening to Saga & Nini convo just now, they obviously know whitemoney is perfectly playing the game and his head is always on the game. He's too perfect to be real in his doings.They both concluded they were just being themselves and never knew what they were doing.
My point now is that knowing this fact from WM, why are they not doing anything to beat him to his game. Why are they just so comfortable and will always against Pere and Maria whose head are also into the game? Why?
Except WM, Maria, Pere and maybe Angel and Cross, these set of HMs only come to bbn for them to get noticed on the screen. No iota of winning mentality in their heads as far as this game is concerned.

Isn't this unfortunate?
When they exit the show, they will mourn their stupidity undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Asgard73:

Check the first week.. third day or fourth..

second week ‘‘Tuesday or so..Night before their first truth or dare .. cross did ask Maria out..

Is all about WHITE THE ENTERTAINER shocked

You are answering a different question...

Check the question I asked and answer again..

Now back to the cross asking Maria out. Does that mean that Maria rejected Cross?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IRAPADA(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2021
White money is monopolizing queen o���

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
You no dey shame.

Ordinary basic food you can't cook.

But if na to grab priccckk, you go Sabi that one like professor.

Why are some people saying WM is using cooking as a tactic?

The ladies there can't cook.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Prizeland: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Rossycee:

They should wake up with their own strategy instead of hating. Nini that WhiteMoney's fans saved. Let her be up again, she will be on her way home.

Nini is not hating on Whitemoney though, don’t let the haters get to you. They’re just trying to twist her conversation with Saga around.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
scondy:

Ooooooooohhh...y u go dey ask na.....

Na make i know where hin watch him own... cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
See am
She dey find who go massage her waist after the abomination she just cooked.

Efulefu.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Lol..Queen is jst a big baby..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You are answering a different question...

Check the question I asked and answer again..

Now back to the cross asking Maria out. Does that mean that Maria rejected Cross?

Maria said okay... and they went to bed...

The next morning cross no send Maria ... he free styled .. and didn’t discuss it further with cross..

Maria resisted Pere .. till she observed that maybe cross ain’t serious.

... cross like Maria ... but love Saskay and Angel.

Can’t givw you link... do it yourself.. I only alternate here ..

Lots on me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2021
It's good to see Whitemoney 'relassing and being taken kiaruf'

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Macrex:
All this whitemoney is fake agenda , so you expect him to leave his business to come and be sleeping like your favs , lol agenda no dey make housemates loose fans it will only make the fanbase stronger , can you guyz rest and hype your fav only #BBNajia6 #BBNaija
I just tire...some of d housemates already have their 90mil...
Like Nini is saga's 90 mil, liquorose is Emmanuel's 90 mil while white money is Pere's 90 mil

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2021
See their white rice monopolizing again undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2021
jenifer007:
Even Nini of all people said White money is fake and just playing games...

Most of the HM this season are just [b]too weak [/b]and that's the obvious truth and WM really made good use of that

Pere called them dumb

like I said last week, it may seem as though the general lost the kitchen battle and plot.....he had planted a seed.....and I am glad to see it's germinating

.....though I think these lots are irredeemable lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2021
Who deyyy

Lag behind in the polls?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2021
Macrex:
It's good to see Whitemoney 'relassing and being taken kiaruf'

Queen has been playing the role of an "unofficial" wife for sometime now.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2021
fertilewomb:

I don't think whitemoney have a thing for Queen. Whitemoney is too focused on the game to attach himself on any girl. If at all there's any girl whitemoney want to have something with, it would be Jackyb. He already told her if she is free outside the house, he will take her out. Although I can't say for sure if he meant it or just cruising.
my broda, things changes, he may no longer be interested in Jackie B. If u see odogwu & queen this morning u go know wetin I dey talk. Odogwu use style like woman sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IRAPADA(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Pere should course trouble or bully white money the house is too boring this morning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Pere carrying Maria while Maria is still deceiving herself that she never fall for Pere....

lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aloof: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
fertilewomb:

Bro, forget.
WM and Queen have mutual attraction for each other.
WM may be focused on the game, but he's attracted to queen.

I started observing them the Night queen and Maria had a fracas.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
ersonleads:
are u sure, cos two days into the house to make love with jmk is somehow ooo......& Dey nor dey even vibe like always attach to each other. You know say Jmk fat full everywhere, making love with such under the duvet will be properly noticed. Boma talks anyhow bro, E fit be normal cuddle we nor know. The truth will surely come out sha. And besides I suspect some of the condoms missing maybe guys taking it for keeps without even do anything Incase sex wanna occur. I can remember someone in my school days, takes condom in his wallet anywhere Incase of emergency.
Okay ooo, but I know what I saw, he tried to finger Arin. Boma is coded and he whispers nasty stuff into the ladies ears. Why was he so angry when queen dragged him?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
IRAPADA:
Pere should course trouble or bully white money the house is too boring this morning

Pere can't hold it.

The obsession is real.

I trust him to come up with another hateful gesture towards Odogwu very soon. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
This Malaria na Teddy8 apprentice grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Prizeland: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
See SoSha Distancing. They should just end the show and announce Whitemoney as the winner plss. grin

Pere is not even supposed to be on this list. Maria should be 17%, and pere 0. Pere don steal half of her fan base finish, and they still think that Whitemoney is their problem.

Instead of say make dem Shine Dier Eyes locate their real enemy, dem dey here dey ship their downfall. Anyway sha, e go soon clear for their eyes.

Till then, my own na

Who deeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Breeereeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Asgard73:

Maria said okay... and they went to bed...

The next morning cross no send Maria ... he free styled .. and didn’t discuss it further with cross..

Maria resisted Pere .. till she observed that maybe cross ain’t serious.

... cross like Maria ... but love Saskay and Angel.

Can’t givw you link... do it yourself.. I only alternate here ..

Lots on me.

From your explanation it looks like cross was rejected by Maria. The okay was like ... mocking okay!. grin cheesy. Like when you don't take someone serious enough..
I know cross likes Maria and if Maria gives him the green light, he would become a simp for her. But I don't think Maria gives a hoot about him. She sees him as an unserious person that she cruises with...

You are dodging answering my earlier question. Tell me when Pere apologized to Whitemonkey.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Aloof:

Bro, forget.
WM and Queen have mutual attraction for each other.
WM may be focused on the game, but he's attracted to queen.

I started observing them the Night queen and Maria had a fracas.

It's a father-daughter relationship..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Valto:
lies. he never called him fake. u must be watching bb Afghanistan cool

So tell us what Saga said lipsrsealed

You can't say someone is lying without saying what the truth is
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Prizeland:

Pere is not even supposed to be on this list. Maria should be 17%, and pere 0. Pere don steal half of her fan base finish, and they still think that Whitemoney is their problem.

Instead of say make dem Shine Dier Eyes locate their real enemy, dem dey here dey ship their downfall. Anyway sha, e go soon clear for their eyes.

Till then, my own na

Who deeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Breeereeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt

No loud am.

I don't want them to figure it out until Maria has only 10% of the fanbase, leaving class captain with 90%

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2021
omotolly22:
Lol it is just today I knew that boma fanbase name is braveheart

Even his only fan here ThunderSwitch does not even know
Finishing! grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.