Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3922714 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Boma always has a lot to say about movie productions, but he never shines during acting tasks.

So odd

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Broobembem:

If you didn’t quote me, trust me, I won’t even quote you because Maria is no match to Whitemoney. cheesy

Stop forcing it.

You and your fellow Whitemoney haters should form a fanbase with the name “Anti-Whitemoney”.

That way, you eediots will be valued in my books, for now, una never reach to banter with WMG. I can’t stoop so low engaging Malaria parasites or any struggling fanbase.

Now get lost.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Broobembem:
Biggie should stop paring Whitemoney and that failed military retardd called Pere.

Allow them work differently, stop forcing them
Together and giving his 3 fans the guts to talk when Whitemoney gangs are talking.

He’s a killjoy, so negative and got no team vibes.

Biggie should stop putting them together.
Forget this trolling for now,I'm sure you enjoyed the both of them on stage.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
stroller9795:

She must be so lonely and miserable!
Yea,just like you..

But the only difference between you two is that you won't find her on this thread after the
end of this show .

But for you , you will always be here ranting (using more than two monikers) till the start of the next show..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osas187: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Boma Boom Boom grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
stroller9795:

Both of you share a similar story and it's not my fault grin

Not her fault u don’t know d meaning of “constructive criticism” cheesy

Don’t know how some of u managed to pull through school. Na una type dey scale fence when a serious class is going on. grin

e bleeeet!
e no sabi meaning of constructive criticism!
e no dey sit down for class!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Threebear:

Very true .
He's not even a good actor to begin with .
For one to qualify as a good actor , you need to convince the audience that you're living as a character and not just mimicking one .

That caricaturist display , ain't real acting.
I'm embarrassed on his behalf .
He reminds me of those Instagram skit makers

I told you yesterday that White Ibu is John Okafor's replacement in Asaba Nollywood. grin

He's just another local content.

Local Champions and mediocres can relate with his style.

I can't.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
stroller9795:

Biggy's looking for drama at all cost even if he has to put conflicting characters on the same ground grin
Btw,did you see how pere bowed to Odogwu? grin
That's how he will continue to bow down to him until the end of the show
!

Now I can say na Boss you be
You Sabi original

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
stroller9795:

Biggy's looking for drama at all cost even if he has to put conflicting characters on the same ground grin
Btw,did you see how pere bowed to Odogwu? grin
That's how he will continue to bow down to him until the end of the show!
Biggie need to stop it. He’s killing Whitemoney task games because the failed military laundry boy got lots of negative energy. He should stop pairing them.

As for bowing to Whitemoney, that’s how it should be. They are no mate when it comes to the game. Whitemoney is his lord and personal savior, so there shouldn’t be something new seeing him bow for him.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
DownChelsea:
PERIA fans!

Abeg who are you guys supporting in this task?

Are you supporting your colonial master (Pere)
Or
Are you supporting your original fave (Maria)

I want to know.
Or liquorose, their backup fave.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
safarigirl:
Boma always has a lot to say about movie productions, but he never shines during acting tasks.

So odd
Lord Garrister aka assistant Biggie has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osas187: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
OffsahBoye:

Now I can say na Boss you be
You Sabi original
[s]
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Broobembem:
Biggie should stop paring Whitemoney and that failed military retardd called Pere.

Allow them work differently, stop forcing them
Together and giving his 3 fans the guts to talk when Whitemoney gangs are talking.

He’s a killjoy, so negative and got no team vibes.

Biggie should stop putting them together.
Pere is earning his fans fair and square through his hardwork , tenacity and impressive personality.
You people jumped into a bandwagon and expect everyone to lick white ape's vomit . grin

White ape is the definition of Jack of all trade , master of absolutely nothing .
He stinks and reeks of mediocrity .

Has to be front and center at everything to hide how bland and bereft of personality he is , when stripped of his boring jokes and emotional manipulation .

One thing about Pere is that he's never made himself out to be perfect .
He owns his flaws and that's the most beautiful part of him .
We know Pere is not the best person there is and we love him all the same .
Because pere will never lick Azz or pretend to be what he's not .

When Pere won HOH , practically everyone knew he'd make Maria deputy HOH and save Saga and that was exactly what happened .

Can anyone say for sure who white hippo will save if he ever manages to be HOH ?
Of course not .
Because like a typical dog he sucks up to anyone he feels has a half eaten bone . grin

What is that statement again

" The devil you know is better than the wannabe angel you don't know "

The devil can't surprise you , you absolutely know he's the devil , but hell hath no fury like a fake angel . grin

White Shrek should be the one lucky to be with Pere , because Pere is the only one that can drag out that monster he's hiding under his fake exterior.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Whitemoney is his father in every areas of life..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
WM don lead his group to failure with too many talk talk and over sabi...but his fans and windows no dey ever get eyes to see d truth na grin blind blind

I must act, I must act...now u don act go score zero!

Yeye!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
safarigirl:

So odd
He failed as a model, as a footballer, as an actor and even failed getting Jackie B.

Boma is nothing but failed Nollywood Baba Ijesha.

His only fan here should understand this and stop forcing love.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Senseii:
WM don lead his group to failure with too many talk talk and over sabi...but his fans and windows no dey ever get eyes to see d truth na grin blind blind

Yeye!
you go cry till day 72.. keep wailing...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zizim: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
handelex:
Boma Boom Boom grin grin grin

I don laugh tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
creolehunt:

It is called "niche". Know your strengths and hold on to it.

For all of their fame and acclaim Nkem Owoh, Kanayo, Sam Loco, Olu Jacob's practically acted identical roles in majority of their movies. And you know what, they killed it each time.

Have you wondered why people felt Nkem Owoh's role in LionHeart was underwhelming? Because, he wasn't acting in "familiar territories".

People like Jason Statham, Van Damme also climbed to the top starring and acting in almost similar roles.

My point is that an actor doesnt have to be a Jack of all Trades. It's about interpreting a role, and this, WhiteMoney has done.

Most importantly, you cant fault his acting considering you're not privy to the script.
Come let me impregnate you with BEER and liquore

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
FIGARO00:
Or liquorose, their backup fave.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Senseii:

Not her fault u don’t know d meaning of “constructive criticism” cheesy

Don’t know how some of u managed to pull through school. Na una type dey scale fence when a serious class is going on. grin

e bleeeet!
e no sabi meaning of constructive criticism!
e no dey sit down for class!
Constructive criticism kee you dia!
If you want to troll,do it with your chest and stop hiding behind "constructive criticism" to type rubbish!
And If I missed classes,then you never went to school!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Threebear:

Pere is earning his fans fair and square through his hardwork , tenacity and impressive personality.
You people jumped into a bandwagon and expect everyone to lick white ape's vomit . grin

White ape is the definition of Jack of all trade , master of absolutely nothing .

Has to be front and center at everything to hide how bland and bereft of personality he is , when stripped of his boring jokes and emotional manipulation .

When Pere won HOH , practically everyone knew he'd make Maria deputy HOH and save Saga and that was exactly what happened .

Can anyone say for sure who white hippo will save if he ever manages to be HOH ?
Of course not .
Because like a typical dog he sucks up to anyone he feels has a half eaten bone . grin

The devil can't surprise you , you absolutely know he's the devil , but hell hath no fury like a fake angel . grin

White Shrek should be the one lucky to be with Pere , because Pere is the only one that can drag out that monster he's hiding under his fake exterior.
But this picture says otherwise.. ..your pere is seeking blessings from his father odogwu.....odogwu for the money.....who dey breeeeeet??

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
“I must be main actor, I must be main actor “

Now e don go over do..leading to a massive flop.

Too much Chochocho ...e no even allow d group project the message.

Lousy empty actor! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Threebear:

[s]Pere is earning his fans fair and square through his hardwork , tenacity and impressive personality.

Of course not .

White Shrek should be the one lucky to be with Pere , because Pere is the only one that can drag out that monster he's hiding under his fake exterior. [/s]
You went from Miracle, to Mike, to Ozo and now Pere and Maria.

Can’t you see how ruined and terrible your life decisions and choices are looking?

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
stroller9795:
[s]Constructive criticism kee you dia!
If you want to troll,do it with your chest and stop hiding behind "constructive criticism" to type rubbish!
And If I missed classes,then you never went to school![/s]

Typing in d nonsense! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Broobembem:

If you didn’t quote me, trust me, I won’t even quote you because Maria is no match to Whitemoney. cheesy

Stop forcing it.

You and your fellow Whitemoney haters should form a fanbase with the name “Anti-Whitemoney”.

That way, you eediots will be valued in my books, for now, una never reach to banter with WMG. I can’t stoop so low engaging Malaria parasites or any struggling fanbase.

Now get lost.
Sofree sofree dey press necks for here.

We don't want all of them to run away at once.

We still wanto have something to press tomorrow.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
stroller9795:

Constructive criticism kee you dia!
And If I missed classes,then you never went to school!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ejovwovincent(f): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
This your story is touching. But penny! I don't have to give you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Senseii:
“I must be main actor, I must be main actor “

Now e don go over do..leading to a massive flop.

Too much Chochocho ...e no even allow d group project the message.

Lousy empty actor! grin

Senseii:

Yeye!
you are so obsessed with whitemoney till the extent that you had to post twice about him within five minutes on the same page.....whitemoney for the money......haters can keep crying till day 72...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pepsi advert kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Boma just dey try defend him lack of acting skills to these guys

Talmbout "It's an acting task, but it's not an acting project" "We shoot for 6 months straight, you won't see your family in that period", "This is just BBN acting task..."

Abeg, na the waka pass wey Boma act for Blacklist, na wetin he dey talk say dem stay 6 months dey shoot? No be half scene he dey?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.