Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,856 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3972925 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
fertilewomb:

He can be a lead actor but not famous.
Nobody knows him, his name doesn't ring a bell

Tundeednut posted one movie he featured on and alot of people expressed their shock.
Even his fans were shocked to know that he is an actor.They all know him to be a military.

Liquorose came into the house and almost everyone including the housemates recognized her as the famous dancer.

He might not be as famous but his face is quite familiar on our screen
He could do well to hinge on that advantage

His coming to bbn at that age is quite unnecessary! sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
My girl Maria embarassed, be strong, I can relate too kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pls if you are a whitemoney fan go to Tecno page and vote for him. He is leading quite alright but we need to intensify our voting. Make sure you use the proper hash tag
#TECNO×BBnaija
#TECNO×Whitemoney.

Use the proper hash tag so your vote can count.

If you love him go straight to instagram and vote for him

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Don't mind that dumbbell, calling someone dull
PatientVulture:

dey calm down now, Houston self dey Texas na , same as other places, even if na mistake, e never reach to say person dull.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kinematics:
Wetin be all this Malaria things?

You were normal and all of a sudden became emotional entering the diary room. Phuuuu......
I am not a Maria fan but this is an insensitive thing to say......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
eleshin:
Boma is funny, you went to film school, so? why the 4k are you not showing it in the house? This is a competition, nobody is gonna invite you royally to take charge.

No mind that slowpoke. He think say he get army outside grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Valto:
shut up!

Thank u for the proof
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Malaria stop this fake tears abeg.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

U know I have a strong feeling that Angel is 19 years in age....that slip during their introduction I feel was subconscious. She truly acts her age.

She is at that stage where weight of the consequences of her actions have no meaning to her...

You might be right
*sigh

May be I should take it easy with her?

arrggrrhhh sad

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vero4u:
and how is this your business old hag?

Who raised this child?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Additional mission for Maria
On sunday morning she is to announce her bottom six housemates and tell them to pack their luggage.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Eeghe:

Lie from the pit of BBhell cheesy
Miracle was NOT picked from from the stage.
Not even at all
We know the story!
Team Miracle

Don't mind them. We didn't have it easy stanning him, because he was practically mute at the early stage smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
doyin01:
I am not a Maria fan but this is an insensitive thing to say......

They've been on the task all day she never showed any sign, but suddenly entered the diary room and started crying. No be planned nonsense be that?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
No, they are not. Not according to their wiki pages
WILLIAMSKECH:
They are actually brothers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
fertilewomb:

Kwa kwa kwa

Why are you blaming his handler?
Is it not when a housemate has a lot of engagements he will post?

After Pere's reign of terror is there any other content he is giving us?

Leave his handler out this.

The thing is if people no post update about Pere on Nairaland, you won't know that shit is happening.

You don't watch the show. That can be the only explanation for what you said up there.

Or do you people just enjoy dropping fallacious statements just for likes.

Cuz you'll tell me people in that house with more content than Pere. Show that was about to go to extinction if not for the General.

No talk that kain thing again. Dey ask is there any content he's giving you. If Pere no give content, who dey give content?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kinematics:
Wetin be all this Malaria things?

You were normal and all of a sudden became emotional entering the diary room. Phuuuu......

Zukwanike Mr, rest abeg, if she cry wahala, if she no cry problem, una no go listen well before you judge someone! Na wa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
These guys have had their shares of life curves thrown at them. You people should be kind when analysing them abeg. angry

Maria, come to mama baby girl cry cry kiss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Chai I just Dy imagine say na me be Big Brother

All these girls way just Dy waste
Queen
Jmk
JackieB
Peace tongue tongue
Abeg remove Peace. There's something lovely about the girl and it's a joy to watch most time. Her flirtatious vibe and aproko makes me grin. She's not a delawood! wink

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Geezeem:

Who raised this child?
I swear I'm laughing behind my system right now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
ChristoBam:

The thing is if people no post update about Pere on Nairaland, you won't know that shit is happening.

You don't watch the show. That can be the only explanation for what you said up there.

Or do you people just enjoy dropping fallacious statements just for likes.

Cuz you'll tell me people in that house with more content than Pere. Show that was about to go to extinction if not for the General.

No talk that kain thing again. Dey ask is there any content he's giving you. If Pere no give content, who dey give content?

White money

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
I don't think big brother will let anyone evict Maria. He has used the girl for a devil's tool for too long

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:

[s]Zukwanike Mr, rest abeg, if she cry wahala, if she no cry problem, una no go listen well before you judge someone! Na wa[/s]

She has been with the task for more than 2hrs now, never cried, all of a sudden cried just entering the diary room. No be plan be dat?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
rainluv:

He has been an actor..main character in one of the super story series
He has acted along with chinyere Wilfred,RMD and so many notable legends in the industry.

It will be much easier for him to get a big role in any of kunle Afolayan or kemi Adetiba's movie to keep going.

Spending three whole months at this his age on bbn is absolutely unnecessary!

Except that he might be targeting more than those..... and rightly

And you thinking his time on the show is unnecessary..... is purely what it's, YOUR OPINION

It weighs nothing and doesn't count grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Let me teach you two things today you village champion wey see free data and wan come talk like city person.

The excess paid for healthcare is actually called deductible. And Dallas is in the state of Texas.

I’m sure you can use these new info to go and shine for your lineage of bush people. You sound like one of those dull people wey be first in lineage and village to go secondary school. You need some real exposure real quick before you can sound like a city personangry
Wtf!!! grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
cassyrooy:
Maria is about to sweep fans to her side Pere's side with her diary session.
Maria no longer has a side

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
MARIA
Prior to the task, I was okay but I am not okay today

Why?
It is about the task, it is very personal, I have different memory of my brother and it really hurt

Would you like to share?
Couple of years ago he was diagnosed with schizophrenia, I can't pronounce the word, it is really affecting the family

Enjoying life as HOH?
I think they actually believe that I will evict someone on Sunday, about ninety something percent try to obey me, I am enjoying it, thank you.

Big brother have another assignment for you.....
You are to address the house on Sunday
morning and announce 6 people who list impress you, tell them to pack their bags and put them in the store room.

How much have you won so far?

What do you intend to do with it?
I will keep and make more , I am moving to Lagos, I need to get an apartment

How do you intend to win more?
I wish I could pick my team myself, but I think it is about luck.

Anything else?
Definitely no eviction on Sunday, correct?

Bb: Do you have anything else to discuss with big brother?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Crixxx:
I don't think big brother will let anyone evict Maria. He has used the girl for a devil's tool for too long
grin grin
One week immunity for her if big brother is not partial

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yabsun:

Abeg remove Peace. There's something lovely about the girl and it's a joy to watch most time. Her flirtatious vibe and aproko makes me grin. She's not a delawood! wink
I'm not saying she's a delawood
I mean nobody's looking at them when they're actually hot (what I meant by waste)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Biggie better give Maria immunity till the last day because these yeye tasks he's giving her will only set her up for constant nominationsangry angry

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kinematics:

They've been on the task all day she never showed any sign, but suddenly entered the diary room and started crying. No be planned nonsense be that?
It is called a diary room for a reason....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
motymop:

If he wants to do big things as you claimed Instagram exposure is there.

Now that he is out, what big things has he done?

Why chase one when you can chase a dozen?

learn boi.... learn!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Thanks Donshegxy10 for the usual diary updates, we don't appreciate you enough.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.