Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3934289 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
There set of guys are different.

They no too dey reason these ladies, do their domestic chores, cook, clean, vibe, no unnecessary ship, no clinging.

Impressive!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Froshloaded:
Top 5
1. WHITEMONEY
2. MARIAH

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fkhalifa(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
ethicallyright:
Angel is a proof that naked is ugly.

Those boobs look so amazing on that black top she's currently wearing.

Angel moaning under her duvet is one of certain things this season . The question is when and who?
100% agreed.
Angel is attractive.
Men like Leaving little to wonder/ curious about .
The braless shit messed things up, hope she redeem herself back.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
ethicallyright:
Angel is a proof that naked is ugly.

Those boobs look so amazing on that black top she's currently wearing.

Angel moaning under her duvet is one of certain things this season . The question is when and who?

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Some married men can waste money unnecessarily.
Princess talking to Niyi about her guy.
He is married but she didn't know, he set up a business for her, gave her a house and a car. He asked her to marry him but she discovered he was married and decided to call it off. He said he is already going through divorce and he needs time time, she wasn't having any of it and stopped seeing him but baba would not take that so he asked her to return everything he gave to her.
Loser undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
I only see Boma not Ikorodu bois..
Shalom !!!!

K
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Burtonj: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Who called someone like big brother there now ?

The guy fooled them all
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Froshloaded:

When White money made his appearance on stage last Saturday I was rooting for him.

There was a character I felt he will play- the Obi Cubana/ KCEE/ E-Money/ Jowizaza character.

I didn't know the whole name was for the sole purpose of jesting. White money is more or less a court jester and clown. He is also fast becoming a nuisance.

His fanbase will keep declining because there was something we expected from him when he graced the big screen for the first time. He's doing the opposite of what we thought he'd do.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
carammel:

I was beginning to think I didn't see her well when the camera was directly on her face.

I don't think it's possible to wear contacts for that long even through sleep, I think it's her natural eyes.

If she is not wearing contacts then she has got beautiful eyes...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
HajiaNotu:
I see a bit of "khafi" on Angels face.( Esp.the lips part) Who else noticed?

She looks like khaffi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
IyaTola:
The almost had sex yesterday night.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Broobembem:
Liquorose can’t dance.

Let’s keep pretending like she can.
She could pass for a good dancer if she wasn't hyped initially.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
ethicallyright:

Cross has a fat woman's face, no curves, no sexy jaws. Pere is just another average guy.

Nigerians should learn what universal standards of beauty are.

Emmanuel has sex appeal and is more handsome than Cross and Pere.
The ladies have spoken!

Exactly. Nigerians are oblivious of the universal standard of beauty.

Jaws, chiseled cheeks, oval, are standard facial structures regarded as stunning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
nooker:

The same Sammie that told Biggie during DS that he would like to bond with Angel cos of her baad girl vibes

Means he lied to either Big Brother or Niyi. Or just wanted to sound like he doesn't care before Niyi. But I guess he wouldn't be stupid to lie to the viewers. I believe he wants to go down with Angel. But doesn't want to keep her.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
HajiaNotu:
Did anyone see all housemates stood up when Boma stepped in,admiring him. Their is an aura of class around Boma.

All hail the King. grin

I hope he continues this way.
This hype...grin

E remain to give him SA to Jesus on Earth affairs...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
carammel:
Some married men can waste money unnecessarily.
Princess talking to Niyi about her guy.
He is married but she didn't know, he set up a business for her, gave her a house and a car. He asked her to marry him but she discovered he was married and decided to call it off. He said he is already going through divorce and he needs time time, she wasn't having any of it and stopped seeing him but baba would not take that so he asked her to return everything he gave to her.
Loser undecided

There are not many men like that around though...

Business, house & car all before you married them? Wetin come remain to give you after the marriage now? Jet? Inter-galaxy trip?

I suspect some padding on the gist wink wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Broobembem:
There set of guys are different.

They no too dey reason these ladies, do their domestic chores, cook, clean, vibe, no unnecessary ship, no clinging.

Impressive!

They are desperately trying to avoid simping. Time will tell as you can only pretend for a while.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Klchnjoku: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Munzy14:

I don't believe a normal man will hate women...Unless they have used his heart to chop SUYA.....

Even gays have women as their besties...cheesy

But you believe a normal woman can hate a man?

Wake up fella, remove women's pußßy and you will discover they have nothing likeable about them.

And some guys have a grasp of their sexual urges, they can control it.. so such guys don't give a hoot about women talkless of liking them or having them as friends.

I know a couple of guys like that.. ain't capping.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Maria
This your strategy will not work this season.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR1Aj7OhYwF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
kowema:

I think say na only me. Na one of those self induced dancers. Not natural moves
I think she's not good with Freestyle, more like she's into only choreography and she's not the choreographer in the group.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fkhalifa:

100% agreed.
Angel is attractive.
Men like Leaving little to wonder/ curious about .
The braless shit messed things up, hope she redeem herself back.

With angel, there's no redemption. An impression has already been formed about her person...

Viewers also have same impression and don't rate her...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
All these house mates beginning to piss me off with this line of convos. Shay Big Brother na rehabilitation centre?. Suddenly dey have made it in life cus dey came to BBN. Mtcheww.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
MamBi:

If she is not wearing contacts then she has got beautiful eyes...

Who?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Librakid(f): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
These housemates are just forming ' we are just cool n chilling'
As in we are just guys....haha?
No ginger, no turning of tables?
Abeg, Ebuka come ginger them small
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
MamBi:

There are not many men like that around though...

Business, house & car all before you married them? Wetin come remain to give you after the marriage now? Jet? Inter-galaxy trip?

I suspect some padding on the gist wink wink
She may pad it o, anything to make the gist juicy grin
...but you know some of these married men can be wasteful, they sponsor foreign trips, buy exotic cars and buy houses for their sidechicks in highbrow places.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
kowema:
All these house mates beginning to piss me off with this line of convos. Shay Big Brother na rehabilitation centre?. Suddenly dey have made it in life cus dey came to BBN. Mtcheww.
They should go and ask the likes of Deeone,Bitto,Ahneeka etc
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
kowema:

Their eyes go clear few months after the show, dem no dey telle person cool

This one wey Biggie no dey allow the fame last before starting another season grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
ethicallyright:

When White money made his appearance on stage last Saturday I was rooting for him.

There was a character I felt he will play- the Obi Cubana/ KCEE/ E-Money/ Jowizaza character.

I didn't know the whole name was for the sole purpose of jesting. White money is more or less a court jester and clown. He is also fast becoming a nuisance.

His fanbase will keep declining because there was something we expected from him when he graced the big screen for the first time. He's doing the opposite of what we thought he'd do.
You are right! 100%!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
ethicallyright:

You just spoke my mind.. Every word accurate
Dude doesn't just know when to stop talking and listen..
Imagine he is claiming to be 30.. And he don barb for 16 years, make women hair too, install mast, fry puff puff, has his own lip balm, does business, smuggles car into the country and he can drive anywhere within the country, and many more things. And he's just 30. I don't know why they are using football age sha.
When the guy was arguing about it being possible to find true love inside the house, I just tire for am. Person wey no dey relationship dey advice group of men ontop love matter and didn't even care to listen to what others had to say.

I was feeling we have a boss in the house on the opening night and first day, but baba don relegate to kitchen for now. This season was White's to take, but man don decline.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Maria just spoil Sammie game

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.