Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3973163 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kinematics:

So if there was no diary session she wouldn't have cried?

Malaria things...

Noted

Next time she will borrow a leaf from WM and go cry in front of a mirror (camera)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kinematics:

Malaria qua qua qua

Whitepiglet , muchecheche grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
nazablossom:
And who are the "you guys"
PERIA cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Threebear:
The kind of votes Maria will get when she's up , you people won't expect it. grin

Keep underrating her and keep thinking white pork has won the money . grin

You think we are resting ?

We are laying all the ground work .

The best thing about being underrated is that , you'll never see us coming .

Maria , my gorgeous baby , wipe your tears .

You have armies here . grin

Team white clowns shine your eyes .... humility is key. grin

They don't know
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Angel said she will shayo with her money cheesy cheesy
Where did they bring this girl frm mbok? cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
So madam Dubai real realtor and ex air hostess want to move to Lagos and rent an apartment lol, she is even saving the task money won in biggie house. Nah so one mofos is callin one hm hustle a failure. I thought Dey said she is rich still more to confess.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
You no get money you want to set up an organization better use your money for enjoyment just as you said and go broke after few months

All these people without plans
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
rayvelez:
So madam Dubai real realtor and ex air hostess want to move to Lagos and rent an apartment lol, she is even saving the task money won in biggie house. Nah so one mofos is callin one hm hustle a failure. I thought Dey said she is rich still more to confess.
imagine leaving dubai
E don red grin
On a serious note though, maybe just for one year till the fame fades

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Threebear:
The kind of votes Maria will get when she's up , you people won't expect it. grin

Keep underrating her and keep thinking white pork has won the money . grin

You think we are resting ?

We are laying all the ground work .

The best thing about being underrated is that , you'll never see us coming .

Maria , my gorgeous baby , wipe your tears .

You have armies here . grin

Team white clowns shine your eyes .... humility is key. grin

I don't know why your posts makes me laugh so hard sometimes. grin

Make I tell you the truth?

Pere did you guys dirty

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Geezeem:

They don't know
You that know, oya tell us grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
rayvelez:
Some mumu even said she isn't there for money
She's rich already because she earns $36k per year
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Biggie likes angel o cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Geezeem:

Don't mind them lipsrsealed

my poor baby cry

Boma, Cross, Jackie and Maria's DS almost made me cry. embarassed embarassed

Our babyyyy tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by osuntuyi20: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Naso all these housemates dey talk,when money enter their hand.. Na another thing dem go use am do....Living fake lifestyle
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
ANGEL
I feel a lot of things today, I am happy at the same time, our task is like a touchy topic to me, seeing that I have gone through mental health, it is kind of hard but apart from that I feel fantastic today

About the topic?
I feel like especially in Nigeria, we don't take it seriously, there are people that are going through mental health but they are not aware, beyond prayers people needs to be aware
Some don't even know what anxiety is
Sometimes people think it is spiritual, I am glad, it is an amazing topic, I love it

About winnings?
I have won several, I haven't been calculating but I should be a millionaire or almost at a millionaire

What will you do with your money?
I go shayo that is what I will do with my money, but on a serious note I will use it on business

Be specific?
I want to start salon and spa,I want to start an organization for young women, many things I went through as a young girl, from sexual assault to grief I lost my boyfriend, toy grandma she suffered dementia
I am looking at logistics, I want to start a mental health blog, it will be like a safe spot, I will also have charity
Apart from that, I will like to go to film school at Vancouver

Anything else?
Nope

BB: and oh, a person who survived assault is not an assulter , that person is a surviver

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:
The only fans Maria lost were WMG hoping to ship them .....they couldn't bear the heartbreak that he wasn't even an option

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Geezeem:

They don't know

Na Maria you dey Stan now, finally someone impresses you this season.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Odogwu in the Dairy room!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
What happened, please?
MzCherry:
Biggie likes angel o cheesy wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
OffsahBoye:
You no get money you want to set up an organization better use your money for enjoyment just as you said and go broke after few months

All these people without plans
Look at her eyes, that girl wont set up any organization cheesy cheesy
Let her come out sha so i can shayo with her grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Brownsun:
Angel said she will shayo with her money cheesy cheesy
Where did they bring this girl frm mbok? cheesy

I like the girl aswear grin

She dey talk her own as e bee

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Geezeem:

Noted

Next time she will borrow a leaf from WM and go cry in front of a mirror (camera)

There are so many private places to do the crying in that house. The toilet comes to mind straight away...

The annoying thing is where was all this crying when Kayvee was showing glaring signs of psychosis?
Forget it, if you have a relative that suffers from one of the most debilitating mental illness which is schizophrenia and that person is your blood brother or sister believe you me whenever you see anybody with similar illness it breaks you down. That gives you a reminder that you have a sibling with same problem.

Seeing Kayvee in that state naturally she would have been among the first to show serious concern, because it brings so much memory.

Malaria is just seeking for pity vote. Simple...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Donshegxy10:
ANGEL
I feel a lot of things today, I am happy at the same time, our task is like a touchy topic to me, seeing that I have gone through mental health, it is kind of hard but apart from that I feel fantastic today

About the topic?
I feel like especially in Nigeria, we don't take it seriously, there are people that are going through mental health but they are not aware, beyond prayers people needs to be aware
Some don't even know what anxiety is
Sometimes people think it is spiritual, I am glad, it is an amazing topic, I love it

About winnings?
I have won several, I haven't been calculating but I should be a millionaire or almost at a millionaire

What will you do with your money?
I go shayo that is what I will do with my money, but on a serious note I will use it on business

Be specific?
I want to start salon and spa,I want to start an organization for young women, many things I went through as a young girl, from sexual assault to grief I lost my boyfriend, toy grandma she suffered dementia
I am looking at logistics, I want to start a mental health blog, it will be like a safe spot, I will also have charity
Apart from that, I will like to go to film school at Vancouver

Anything else?
Nope

BB: and oh, a person who survived assault is not an assulter , that person is a surviver

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Broobembem:

I may not be in same lane with Thunderswitch this season, but that guy puts more effort than Malarian parasites in hyping Boma.

If Boma had atleast 5 of him here, they would have won fans for Boma because of how he hypes Boma and indirectly seek attention from WGM.

Same thing happened to Kidd, few of us won him some fans here, but you see these Malarians parasites? They are nothing but bunch of shameless fans with no juice and hyping spirit for their fav cheesy

All they do is rally behind anyone that shares the same resentment towards Whitemoney, that’s all. If any housemate give negative energy to Whitemoney, they’ll start hyping the person instead of Maria their fav, that’s how they lost fans to Pere.

Shameless pathetic bunch of eediotic and unintelligent hoodlums with no sense. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:

Whitepiglet , muchecheche grin

Malaria qua qua qua qua...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maria fans are Pere fans.

Pere fans are Maria fans.

Whitemoney United them and now they don’t know who to choose between Maria and Pere.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Brownsun:

Look at her eyes, that girl wont set up any organization cheesy cheesy
Let her come out sha so i can shayo with her grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
handelex:
You that know, oya tell us grin

What the point?
You won't understand

Stick with "spambotting"
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
creolehunt:

I love your moniker. If I have twin girls, I'll name them Tryphaena and Tryphosa.

God will grant your wish bro, btw my first daughter bears Tryphosa, it doesn't really matter if you have twin girls. Tryphosa means thrice shining, as in, try-three, phosa-shine. But I understand the name was given to a twin girl in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
tegax:
Biggy had to make Saga clarify his statement about spending a lot of money to get into the house, before he gives viewers the wrong impression about the show.

Biggie is smart

To be sincere most housemates paid money to be here and saga don go jabo but biggie was smart ebough to cover it up

Which kind clothes saga get wey e spend a lot of money to get grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Demnan:
What happened, please?
nothing o
Biggie was just correcting her about not being a victim but a surviver

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Na Maria you dey Stan now, finally someone impresses you this season.....

I like Maria, Pere, sleepykay undecided and Micheal

But I am defending Peria the most cos they are dragged here per second.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.