Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,052 members, 7,849,254 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3973186 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

He should just get ready for war if the nonsense tasks put a target on her back. angry undecided

Exactly...He doesn't know the army behind Maria. He shouldn't just try nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
handelex:
PERIA cheesy
I'm a Maria stan only. Know this and know peace smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by cassyrooy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
nazablossom:
You joined band wagon. Move on. We are only 3 and we are okay with it.
Lol!

Okay Chi, good luck on your Pakistanship.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Who wrote the poetry/narration for this drama?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

After Tega, Nini ofcourse.

With the way y'all claim to be powerful and are saying y'all voted for Mini, she was supposed to top the chart. Which we all know that she didn't. Even Saskay was ahead of her.

Oshey.

Omniknoweth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Don't be deceived.... It's all the power of the puccini .
Realtor is just a mask, the real husto is the clitocorrency.
How many realtors you know in 9ja are as rich as nnegi inside one year.

Kwantinu......

Shebi it's clitocurrency because na woman?

If na man will you say it dictocurrency?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
nazablossom:
I'm a Maria stan only. Know this and know peace smiley

There's nothing like Maria Stan.

It's "PERIA Stan"

The Maria-Pere fanbase. They share the same fanbase.

Maria used to be the preferred fave of the fanbase but now, Pere is the preferred fave.

Whoever the fanbase stands for, it's really not bad. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:
The only fans Maria lost were WMG hoping to ship them .....they couldn't bear the heartbreak that he wasn't even an option

Exactly!

But are they ready for that conversation?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
doyin01:
oshe prophet....keep predicting....

Do prophets predict?...

I remember when that video of Tacha's audition came out, I was among those who said she was actually smart because if she was stripping on Instagram she will stop as soon as she comes out of BBN and if she was collecting #20k per night as they claimed her price will now quadruple.

I don't think Tacha strips anymore on Instagram or "collects very low price for her night duties if she still does it"

You wonder why Instagram celebs are now flooding BBN... The answer is Tacha.

Not everyone thinks about now... I admire WM because everything he does is also targeted at the latter stage of BBN... Cooking, using brand names for song adverts, shouting dj's name after Saturday night party... etc...

Well, I guess you can only see as much as your brain capacity allows.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Brownsun:
I love seeing whitemoney happy smiley smiley
See him laughing like a cute baby smiley
Awwwwwwwn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
rayvelez:
So madam Dubai real realtor and ex air hostess want to move to Lagos and rent an apartment lol, she is even saving the task money won in biggie house. Nah so one mofos is callin one hm hustle a failure. I thought Dey said she is rich still more to confess.
ewo no be abuja again? grin

Dem don hint am abj bills.... Na iruekpen she go see her self laslas if she know follow who know road.

WMG

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Obviously Biggie does not like Pere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
PEACE
I feel exhausted, I woke up with a headache, I need a nap, but obviously we have a task
Also I have not found my week, it is messing with my mood

After going through the document you gave us, I already have an idea, in Nigeria many people go through mental health, the fact that our culture blame it on other things
I myself suffered from anxiety, it is something else for me to travel by plane, but generally I am happy we are doing this

About winnings?
Yes I am one of the winners

How much?
I think I stopped counting, it should be roughly around nine hundred and something thousand

What do you intend to do with the money?
I have many business ideas, I have conceived earlier, I am trying to double it, triple it to better my self and the lives of those around me

BB: wouldn't you agree that business is a vague word?
My business name is burak and burak kits, it has already kicked off but when I leave here we are going big

It is a fashion brand, however there are other businesses, ground work businesses that I will like to do

Anything else?
My wig, I am not accusing anyone, I want to check this darling saloon
I can't find it, I have checked everywhere for it
There is a possibility that someone mistaken take it without knowing

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
handelex:
This one you just did is it offline noise?
That is hyping my favourite not needless banter and trolling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

But was she the top?

Why couldn't y'all make her Top the chart. We all know she didn't.
Big brother told u she didnt top?
Or how did ur get ur information??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tranquility2345:

I don’t know about the Pere part but you are wrong to say all houses in the US are sold on mortgage. Where una dey get these kind info from? As long as you can prove the source of income, you can buy your house in cash. Nothing stops you. The question is how many people have that kind of cash to buy a house with cash? Very few.

Do you actually think that Drake is buying his houses with mortgage? The brain is a terrible thing to waste angry

I can give an example

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought a house in Montecito, California for $14.65 million, but are paying a $9 million mortgage on the house.

You can check zillow and do a search for luxury properties, you will see the mortage or bond payments for each of the houses.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
MrEnigma007:

Do prophets predict?...

I remember when that video of Tacha's audition came out, I was among those who said she was actually smart because if she was stripping on Instagram she will stop as soon as she comes out of BBN and if she was collecting #20k per night as they claimed her price will now quadruple.

I don't think Tacha strips anymore on Instagram or "collects very low price for her night duties if she still does it"

You wonder why Instagram celebs are now flooding BBN... The answer is Tacha.

Not everyone thinks about now... I admire WM because everything he does is also targeted at the latter stage of BBN... Cooking, using brand names for song adverts, shouting dj's name after Saturday night party... etc...

Well, I guess you can only see as much as your brain capacity allows.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
peepydelano:
Obviously Biggie does not like Pere
Una don start

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Broobembem:
JMK nogo sabi Fvck.

She’ll be lazy on bed

She go cause man to ejaculate prematurely
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Shebi it clitocurrency because na woman?

If na man will you say it dictocurrency?

Oga use two hand cover your mouth.
Do you really think marias pucci will be spared in this industry?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Abe you want dash her 90mil ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Don't be deceived.... It's all the power of the puccini .
Realtor is just a mask, the real husto is the clitocorrency.
How many realtors you know in 9ja are as rich as nnegi inside one year.

Kwantinu......

"Marketers" are also a mask too smiley ... Female managers slept their way to those positions too...

Can you help with other stereotypes debasing women's achievement?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Donshegxy10:
PEACE
I feel exhausted, I woke up with a headache, I need a nap, but obviously we have a task
Also I have not found my week, it is messing with my mood

After going through the document you gave us, I already have an idea, in Nigeria many people go through mental health, the fact that our culture blame it on other things
I myself suffered from anxiety, it is something else for me to travel by plane, but generally I am happy we are doing this

About winnings?
Yes I am one of the winners

How much?
I think I stopped counting, it should be roughly around nine hundred and something thousand

What do you intend to do with the money?
I have many business ideas, I have conceived earlier, I am trying to double it, triple it to better my self and the lives of those around me

BB: wouldn't you agree that business is a vague word?
My business name is burak and burak kits, it has already kicked off but when I leave here we are going big

It is a fashion brand, however there are other businesses, ground work businesses that I will like to do

Anything else?
My wig, I am not accusing anyone, I want to check this darling saloon
I can't find it, I have checked everywhere for it
There is a possibility that someone mistaken take it without knowing
Damn!.. You're good.

Kudos brah!..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
cassyrooy:
I think not having any evictions this weekend kinda made my enthusiasm towards the show kinda low.

I wan see vote o. I love sending people home. I love eliminating people so that Whitemoney can claim his prize.

Me 3.I hope 5 people get evicted next week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
I need A picture of someone (anybody at all) bowing down before Odogwu WhiteMoney.

Who can help me with one.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
DownChelsea:

There's nothing like Maria Stan.

It's "PERIA Stan"

The Maria-Pere fanbase. They share the same fanbase.

Maria used to be the preferred fave of the fanbase but now, Pere is the preferred fave.

Whoever the fanbase stands for, it's really not bad. grin
It's how you're so vested in Maria's fanbase!..

I would sworn you're a fan.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
MrEnigma007:

"Marketers" are also a mask too smiley ... Female managers slept their way to those positions too...

Can you help with other stereotypes debasing women's achievement?
Doooooooooor....
A realtor with a fake ass like marias that is manageable will have to squeeze her pucci in on the deal to sell even a 2bedroom apartment.

Celebrity realtor my ass....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Appendicitis can be missed the first time, but not on multiple visits. She kept going and they kept treating her for UTI. And yes, mistakes can be made, but not to the extent of a relatively simple disease like Appendicitis being missed so many times. As for the biopsy, I can't say much about that, since I don't really know much about it.
Girliving:

Proof pls
Something as simple as a biopsy and a diagnosis is made.... Even clinical history of its growth and progression may clinch that diagnosis
So I do not agree
Also, u do realise that appendicitis has alot of mimics and can also be missed.
Truth is, mistake are bound to happen ANYWHERE.... And they actually have a percentage survey
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

It's how you're so vested in Maria's Peria fanbase!..

I would sworn you're a fan.

Corrected.

And yes. I'm a fan of Comedy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin grin grin even biggie allowed whitemoney to quickly promote his music and his plans....even biggie told him to release an album.

E choke

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Oga use two hand cover your mouth.
Do you really think marias pucci will be spared in this industry?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Abe you want dash her 90mil ?

Yes, her pucci will be spared but I can't vouch if your sense of reasoning can be salvaged. Because it's totally nuts.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
rayvelez:
So madam Dubai real realtor and ex air hostess want to move to Lagos and rent an apartment lol, she is even saving the task money won in biggie house. Nah so one mofos is callin one hm hustle a failure. I thought Dey said she is rich still more to confess.

To be a real estate in dubai na hard job, lot of reading and exams to get your license. I doubt if she is a realtor but i believe the air hostess is true but you don't get rich from being an air hostess, they even share rooms in dubai.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
He jokes with her alot, when he would have replied the others with sarcasm
amehrada:
Lenient towards her how?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.