Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3992555 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Saskay recounts about yesterday’s task on how Maria and Tega were always chochocho in her group.

Is she kinda blaming d two?

Saskay go tell them to their face o

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

But who culture help true....hausa o ...yoruba o...igbo o...urhobo o..ijaw o....who culture epp? I talk am again.. na culture go put money for ur account....

Part of our problem as a people.

That's why ministerial list go come out...people go dey look for federal character....shouldn't it be about who can do the job?

It's high time we stopped attaching meanings once we hear tribe.

The Northerners in that house have displayed everything but the tribalistic prejudice that Nigerians from the Southern States have against them.

Apart from Yousef whose biology betrays him, you wouldn't know the rest of the Nothern Housemates are northerners.

The Igbo in yesterday's drama was too much. White Money spoke 50% igbo in a drama that would be heard across the globe without subtitles grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
safarigirl:

Culture has nothing to do with this Federal Character you are talking about scondy, please, address this thing like an educated individual

Do not mistake ethnicity for culture. Culture is not just the way of life of a people, it is part of their identity, it is part of what makes a person who they are.

It is their beliefs, it is their history, it is their essence, so, do not make flippant comments about people's culture or relate it to Ministerial slots and Federal Character, those things have nothing to do with culture.

Try dey draw the right comparisons, if you must spit on the idea of culture.

Does culture not define ethnicity?

That isn't even the issue...my point is ...2 people have an issue....one was pissed the other was wasting too much time .....then rather than address the issue as it were he claims he disrespected his tribe...now the people on here to are saying....yes he disrespected the igbo culture....hence my question why r u all screaming ur culture....is that what the issue is about?

And as typical ...I can already seeing some saying they r demeaning their culture ? How?

Last last na Nigerians we be first and foremost

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
safarigirl:

Anything you say, na you Sabi

If you think I expected her to kiss or whatever, I will not correct you.

But I repeat, fake and pretentious.
It takes one to detect one undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Liquorose should calm down now

Everybody is not a professional dancer like her,and they are not flexible like her

If the rest team mate can't catch up ,she should change it to something simple

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lol Yousef

Great steps

Yellow team try o

Trust Micheal

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ok I like Team yellow's dance.
Now for them to focus on their drama.

Sammie even carried saskay..

This task will be sweet grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

The Northerners in that house have displayed everything but the tribalistic prejudice that Nigerians from the Southern States have against them.

Apart from Yousef whose biology betrays him, you wouldn't know the rest of the Nothern Housemates are northerners.

The Igbo in yesterday's drama was too much. White Money spoke 50% igbo in a drama that would be heard across the globe without subtitles grin

....But somehow.

We love him too much.
And we won't apologize for it

Odogwu our king

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by braimeddy: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dis yellow team no just serious abeg. Wetin dem tink say dem even dey do sef?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yellow Team needs a little more coordination and they are there as it is now its between Yellow Team and Green Team one of them will win this.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
nazablossom:
It takes one to detect one undecided

Of course

That's the best rebuttal you can find

As somebody who has assumed a different personality on this thread before, I can definitely tell when somebody is faking

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
omotolly22:

Everybody is not a professional dancer like her,and they are not flexible like her

Yinmu!

e bleeeeet must dance! He must dance...he must carry his body and do d dancing.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

True he needs to tune down the Igbo. It's just too much, no cap!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yellow team are boring abeg
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
omotolly22:

They are going to forget their steps while presenting and that's what will mess them up....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Omoh.
Peace na fine babe I

Low budget simi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
safarigirl:

Of course

That's the best rebuttal you can find

As somebody who has assumed a different personality on this thread before, I can definitely tell when somebody is faking

Infact u were in Character earlier today....2 times specifically ...what do I know
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Team yellow

Yousef
Micheal
Peace
Saskay
Sammy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

But who culture help true....hausa o ...yoruba o...igbo o...urhobo o..ijaw o....who culture epp? I talk am again.. na culture go put money for ur account....

Part of our problem as a people.

That's why ministerial list go come out...people go dey look for federal character....shouldn't it be about who can do the job?

It's high time we stopped attaching meanings once we hear tribe.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
omotolly22:

Liquorose is flexible, those words are really opposite.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
This camera crew na yeye...see better celibacy juicy gist he come dey show me sleeping nini...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
omotolly22:

Liquorose flexible?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Team red

Pere
Emmanuel
Queen
Boma
Nini

Queen hopes her group wins d presentation
Camera pans~shows Nini sleeping.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sunnymix: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
When are they starting
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
ethicallyright:

They were given the outfit in the form of costumes however, I understand what you are saying but those words were meant to crack people up.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by odion81(f): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Peace said that during the Darling task. They virtually begged Maria to join them and make hair. That she refused to make anyone's hair.
Saskay said that Tega and Maria argued throughout their task. That 30mins to the end of the rehearsal, they haven't gotten any story.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
fitzmayowa:

He can only dance atilogwu, if you want to see him in his full glory tell him to dance atilogwu.....cheesy grin cheesy
Short,dwarf,overbleached pork
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
scondy:

What Is igbo culture u guys are all screaming? Who culture help. The dude was taking too much as usual...other housemates spoke as brief as possible...he got there and turned it into a Crusade....pere had every right to what he said. He respectfully raised his hand and asked him to please round up quickly.

Na today we dey hear about Igbo culture ?

The issue had nothing to do with the culture but with the time being wasted by WM
Stick to the issue and don't bring tribal sentiments...
All these Igbo haters with single digit IQ. Tribalistic Nematode.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Short,dwarf,overbleached pork
....But somehow.

We love him too much.
And we won't apologize for it

Odogwu our king

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nini ~Queen,Boma no reach to marry u?
Queen~he said he has someone already
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
sunnymix:
When are they starting

That should be starting around 9pm.

Biggie gave them 3 hours, though I did not check the time but that was around 6pm.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kinematics:

But Whitemoney is in the show living his life, yet Pere is dying inside with so much pain and "jealousy".
WM is not even doing much to be this loved. Pere and his malaria are the ones making WM pop.
lol. Do u think everyone likes bragging. This is a game and he wants everyone to be involved not looking like a one man show or dominating or shouting who dey around. Most quite people hate noise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.