Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3920500 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
carammel:
Whitelion isn't bad looking..

He is actually a pretty man...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Babybunny(f): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Why is no one talking about Saskay's beauty...babe is so beautiful...
because she is not light skin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
carammel:
Simply put, he is myopic.
nah! Bullish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
OMO this show is boring as of now!..... sad sad

Can't wait for action!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Na wa for these white Egusi fans o...

Other fanbases : white money speaking facts.

White walkers : come and join us.

Other fanbases : white okro just said the truth.

White walkers :. You know you wanna join us.

This their beggy beggy campaign style get as E be. Yet Dem sey Dem be odogwu fanbase... tongue

Shior!

To give white money compliment now na wahala..

Na so una turn WhiteMoney to WhiteAnythingGoes... Haba, thereisgodoh! grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Very Lazy men,always think people lie when talking about several hussles they,ve done.
It doesn't mean the hussles were done at the same time,but simply done once in a while in addition to the main hussle.
When i was in school,back in the days,i get egg from Badagry ,supply then durbar hotel and federal palace hotel,i help people take their cars to the east during Christmas seasons,i sold rice,jeans and t shirts i bought from Cotonou,i buy non tested tokunbo electronics and fix them myself and resell them at port Harcourt at huge profits.
Not making a case for white money,but when you are a hard working youth growing up,you must test many waters to know what you really love doing.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
MamBi:

Na so una turn WhiteMoney to WhiteAnythingGoes... Haba, thereisgodoh! grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You like guys with thick lips
Jayz isn't ugly
But his thick lips is the reason he gets dragged
and oversize nose
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Eeghe:

How are you?
To future dragging or defending of Eeghe, however the boat tilts, I can take it!
cheesy
Who do you like? So far?
Lol..I am good and hope you are good too.

I am for PEACE as always.

I don't usually pick people I like from week one..I am still observing..

I am looking out for someone that is naturally funny,witty and stubborn

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:
mad woman, I am not the cause of your heartbreak, I told you last season, I am not interested in you... stop crushing...

Ahn Ann Wetin dey sup grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
livelymatilda:

Lol..I am good and hope you are good too.

I am for PEACE as always.

I don't usually pick people I like from week one..I am still observing..

I am looking out for someone that is naturally funny,witty and stubborn

Then you have a fave already.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
OMO this show is boring as of now!..... sad sad

Can't wait for action!

I'm looking forward to Saturday, maybe they will give us contents when they are drunk.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:
mad woman, I am not the cause of your heartbreak, I told you last season, I am not interested in you... stop crushing...

Even if I want to date a Nairalander,it won't be a frustrated and lonely old man with carrot dick like you..

Know this and know peace..

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fellow BB lovers, make una do small giveaway for me na. Sapa hold me tight, but I dey shame to talk am or drop aza since cos I no like such. If anybody fit assist me, quote me so I go pm you. I go really appreciate. And please, I no mean to derail or display a bad behavior. I just need help. Make una no vex for me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bisqit: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Personally I always look at JayZ as a smart businessman..

I can't figure his level of intelligence but know for sure he is hella smart... wink
he's enterprising. That's all
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Babybunny(f): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
majorbravo:

Apparently most of the people screaming that saskay is cute are ladies, guys have a different set of features we are attracted to. It's like guys expecting ladies to blush over Yerins. Cute face but zero sex appeal.
The feature is fair skin abi because I can’t see any other thing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
bisqit:
he's enterprising. That's all

How can you be enterprising with Zero smartness or intelligence? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Froshloaded:

I'm looking forward to Saturday, maybe they will give us contents when they are drunk.
Biggie needs to do something to them..They are too relaxed and acting like villagers who just visited the city for the first time...Too much excitement about their presence on the show. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
livelymatilda:

Even if I want to date a Nairalander,it won't be a frustrated and lonely old man with carrot dick like you..

Know this and know peace..
stop dreaming of my delicious gboola, you this old woman... I am not looking for sugar mummy..

Leave me ah..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Eeghe:

I like how you take time to respond to questions. It’s cool. Thanks. And oddly why I don’t always respond to your mentions. I usually feel my response would be too crackhead-ey and that you deserve better than that- stressing to understand my post!
You gave this a thought though- maybe you like him? tongue

grin grin grin I actually find your posts very much like limericks.... I enjoy them, I have always understood them and I could never muster the ability to write like that.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
MamBi:

He is actually a pretty man...
But hes kinda fat.Needs to loosen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Intelligence brought Jay Z his fame and money? Are you high? Jay Z has been the best rapper since Tupac and Biggy died. Do you have to be intelligent to go to the studio, smoke some weed, drink some henny and spit a few lines?

His rapping brought him fame and fortune.
When you are the best rapper alive with a good management team, you don’t have to be intelligent to keep making money.

U have to be intelligent to consistently drop Good rhymes and bars....u also have to be intelligent to sustain your success and grow your wealth beyond the confines of the industry that gave u ur initial breakthrough. We are talking about someone that successfully moved from being an artiste to a serial entrepreneur with an average networth in millions of dollars and has managed to maintain the status beyond a decade.

If all these doesn't require intelligence, I don't know what does. You think it's easy to create wealth by just being at the right place at the right time? It takes more intelligence and business wits to sustain wealth.

Learn to go beyond the surface when having discussions. This discussion goes beyond hip-hop culture and hits. It involves financial acumen, facts and figures.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dotez:

Broobembem see your guy here
Be like he wn follow u support whitemoney this season o.
Be like e don notice say Whitemoney get following grin grin grin
K

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Froshloaded:

They are just talking
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Demnan:
Maria never get compliment pass she fine.

True that...loool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

If you want an intelligent guy in the industry, it is Kanye West. A producer that can not rap deceived the whole world into buying his hype and today he’s richer than Jay that used to be his Oga and mentor.

Kanye can enter the studio and rap ‘black black black sheep’ and mugus go dey rush to buy the song.

Kanye will redesign rags and slippers wey Moses wear to cross Red Sea and sell for thousands of dollars and mugus go dey rush to buy grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin Aiiiiii, you ALL are mouthed! grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin
O wu nu nwanne gi nwaanyi na... smiley

Na so supporting the start...from clap next na dance...grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
genius43:
Grabbed this while streaming.
This season's camera quality is terrible compared to last season.

The season itself is boring, all the guys seem to be there for just the ladies, looking for who to partner with. angry angry

Zero content for now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Librakid(f): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hyland:

When I said these sets don't have contents; they were calling me hater. grin
Can't believe I don't even have a fave yet
Seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.