Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929490 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:39am On Aug 21, 2021
Geezeem:

She was like this with Frodd,we know how it ended

No be today.....e don tey
Only that this time.....they might find her small thing grin

The hustle is real

....But somehow.

We love WhiteMoney too much already
And we won't apologize for it

Odogwu our king.

Choke some more

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WhyGeez: 3:43am On Aug 21, 2021
Una no go see queen stroking WM tin now

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toluxa1(m): 3:43am On Aug 21, 2021
Is Queen giving WM handjob? Abi na WM dey finger Queen?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 3:45am On Aug 21, 2021
Wm and queen hmmm

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:45am On Aug 21, 2021
Froshloaded:
Where is genius43?
I've not seen his posts smiley

I have been under the weather. Slept early.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Beorn:

This season is the worst BBN. A lot of stuff has happened and Kayode refused to show any. Even kiss between Jaypaul and Angel, he refused to show it. Treating us like kids. It boils my piss!!

With the way you people dragged Erica and Kidd last year.....they should show you people NOTHING

We deserve the show we have now

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 3:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Geezeem:
Why na......pls take the camera back to Peria
what's happening?

I was not watching for a while

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Tranquility2345:

You walk around with all your titties and bare ass popping out all over the place and you expect respect? Are you being serious? angry

Tall request lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 3:59am On Aug 21, 2021
1290ninty:
[s][/s]
must you cancel people post Everytime undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:04am On Aug 21, 2021
Fkhalifa:

To think Kayode was showing it during them Bisola set...
I think Nigeria's holier than thou negative remarks about the show is the reason for no adult coverage.

Correct

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:12am On Aug 21, 2021
OGdaddy:
what's happening?

I was not watching for a while

The camera was on them eating noodles together, Pere had prepared it. I was enjoying the view, nothing much ... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 4:16am On Aug 21, 2021
DownChelsea:

....But somehow.

We love WhiteMoney too much already
And we won't apologize for it

Odogwu our king.

Choke some more

So you went with froG the other time, now of all the housemates it is RAT you are going with ehn?
You need Premium deliverance
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Doyou2019: 5:19am On Aug 21, 2021
Geezeem:

With the way you people dragged Erica and Kidd last year.....they should show you people NOTHING

grin At this rate, no one is gonna sign up for the next BBN edition. Nigerians meeuv easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:50am On Aug 21, 2021
CallMeAthena:
Saga is watching Nini sleep shocked
Like what the fucck is wrong with this guy
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Healthquest: 6:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Froshloaded:
Laycon on d beat..
u owned ds?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 6:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Tranquility2345:

You walk around with all your titties and bare ass popping out all over the place and you expect respect? Are you being serious? angry

That's why I hate Angel. She's Twitter personified. I just hate that kind of personality. What they want over there is for women to walk around naked, post naked pictures (liberation) and dress like harlots but still require the same respect as a responsible woman. And if you don't do this, you will be bullied and called "slut shammer, rapist (they throw this word around like nothing because it disarms good men), if rapist don't work they call you a paedophile because words don't even mean anything anymore."

I really hope they allow Twitter stay banned. I really hate Twitter, and by extension, I hate Angel.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2021
Probably something already went down with Boma and Queen hence the reason why other guys are kinda avoiding to get involved with her. I mean she's a beautiful lady. If my guess is true, Boma didn't try at all. I mean, why discard her like that after all that? And it seems she's kinda vulnerable with Boma but it seems he's got his eyes on other babes too. That is when his stupid ass isn't ranting about Nini and Saga wey no concern him to begin with. Na Queen cause the see finish sha. At least if she wanna get down with a guy, she should know if he's really into her like that before doing such, especially on a show like this. Anyway, the Boma and Queen thing is just a guess on my part therefore I don't really know if it's true or not.

As for Micheal, he's obsessed with Angel. He should stop projecting his inner fear on her cos it's Angel who wanna fvck him and cruise. Not the other way round. Lol. Angel just dey use him catch cruise and I bet he knows this but doesn't want to believe it and will rather believe he's the one with the power.. If Micheal is not careful, Angel will toil with him and that's if she's not doing it already, he should dey there dey spew wetin I no know. I wonder why he was asking Jaypaul to back off her...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hungry4sex(f): 6:36am On Aug 21, 2021
queentener:
he's trying to put her to sleep
they have been having a secret relationship in that house since for real. If you check all jmk night clips yousef is always there
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Geezeem:

Geezeem, you are putting me amongst the monikers/people that dragged Erica and Kidd last year because of their sex/kiss scenes? Me, Beorn? You definitely don't know what you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2021
DownChelsea:

You think Odogwu was gonna FORCE anything before?

Lmao

No, he won't. Whitemoney is too smart for that. I just want him to stop entirely at least till he is outside the house then He can choose to continue pursuing her then.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tegax(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2021
Zoroaster:
Chai ozo name don suffer for these housemates hand o..
Man na benchmark for simping grin

I just hope he doesn't feel bad seeing and hearing all these always, let alone the ones he reads from social media......I feel for him sha, because after all that had been said and done, he did not even win the girl sef.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oluwapomile1: 7:34am On Aug 21, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Happy birthday to my favorite bbnlander! From DW to PD and finally LD that sealed our relationship on here and took it offline. You're an amazing human, breathe of fresh air, a "crackhead" gisting partner ('mini me, what happened? Gist me", actually kills me cheesy cheesy).
I love your views about life and how you live by them without hurting or shaming those that live otherwise. You're smart, intelligent, beautiful, rich (Yes! Check Erica's GoFundMe for proof tongue) and above all, you're a very happy soul. I love the positive energy that you are.
I pray this new chapter of your life opens doors of opportunities, happiness, fulfilment, money, good health, smooth skin and Earth-shattering orgasms! grin lipsrsealed
Happy birthday Eeghe, I love you! kiss kiss

Awwww... I don't know you in Person, Eeghe but yes! you are all this and more!

Happy birthday Darling.
God bless you more. May it be an Awemazing year for you. Have your best year yet! kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2021
I hope Boma will get a strike sha, thanks to Angel grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2021
MizzD:
Danny how far?

Sammy dey with Angel now
please please please... angry can't you mind your business, olofofo grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2021
DOptical:
Probably something already went down with Boma and Queen hence the reason why other guys are kinda avoiding to get involved with her. I mean she's a beautiful lady. If my guess is true, Boma didn't try at all. I mean, why discard her like that after all that? And it seems she's kinda vulnerable with Boma but it seems he's got his eyes on other babes too. That is when his stupid ass isn't ranting about Nini and Saga wey no concern him to begin with. Na Queen cause the see finish sha. At least if she wanna get down with a guy, she should know if he's really into her like that before doing such, especially on a show like this. Anyway, the Boma and Queen thing is just a guess on my part therefore I don't really know if it's true or not.

As for Micheal, he's obsessed with Angel. He should stop projecting his inner fear on her cos it's Angel who wanna fvck him and cruise. Not the other way round. Lol. Angel just dey use him catch cruise and I bet he knows this but doesn't want to believe it and will rather believe he's the one with the power.. If Micheal is not careful, Angel will toil with him and that's if she's not doing it already, he should dey there dey spew wetin I no know. I wonder why he was asking Jaypaul to back off her...
Apt!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

That's why I hate Angel. She's Twitter personified. I just hate that kind of personality. What they want over there is for women to walk around naked, post naked pictures (liberation) and dress like harlots but still require the same respect as a responsible woman. And if you don't do this, you will be bullied and called "slut shammer, rapist (they throw this word around like nothing because it disarms good men), if rapist don't work they call you a paedophile because words don't even mean anything anymore."

I really hope they allow Twitter stay banned. I really hate Twitter, and by extension, I hate Angel.
Your hatred for Angel is useless!!!!!!
Stay pressed!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
And to my King Boma Boom come to my Bosom!!
its bed time!!
Boma will get a strike for not sleeping in the HOH lounge and I'd love it grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

So respecting people irrespective of how they dress is a big deal for you? How different are you from religious extremists then? If you can’t appreciate that you can’t transfer your moral expectations to others.

A decent human being respects everyone irrespective of their gender, skin, race, dressing or social stratum; as long as they aren’t breaking the law.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Michael “You know Angel tried to Bleep me. It’s up to me. I can Bleep her any time. If I wanna Bleep Angel tonight, I’ll Bleep Angel tonight.

If I Bleep her she’s gonna get attached to me and I don’t want Angel attached to me. “

Angel:Hold my beer.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Happy birthday to my favorite bbnlander! From DW to PD and finally LD that sealed our relationship on here and took it offline. You're an amazing human, breathe of fresh air, a "crackhead" gisting partner ('mini me, what happened? Gist me", actually kills me cheesy cheesy).
I love your views about life and how you live by them without hurting or shaming those that live otherwise. You're smart, intelligent, beautiful, rich (Yes! Check Erica's GoFundMe for proof tongue) and above all, you're a very happy soul. I love the positive energy that you are.
I pray this new chapter of your life opens doors of opportunities, happiness, fulfilment, money, good health, smooth skin and Earth-shattering orgasms! grin lipsrsealed
Happy birthday Eeghe, I love you! kiss kiss

Earth shattering orgasms ke....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.