Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3960496 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
QuietHammer:

Why don't you just enter the house through your screen?

I'm already inside the house.

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kirchoffs:
That Youssef na mumu...he just looks and smiles no meaningful conversation or contribution from him
He's actually the one doing all the talking for Hausa/Fulani tribe right now

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:

These are grown men na. Not small boys. Do you expect 40 year olds to be chasing woman up and down on live tv? That behavior is for the young cats like doctor and Sammy na.
Ok
Let watch and see

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
tonididdy:
Maria def nor buying white moneys arrogance... She will be the first to counter him.

They will clash very soon. E too sure.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

It's just really crazy to be honest and they will be forming omo Yoruba ni mi o....
Niyi is from Oyo ooo.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
eleshin:

Niyi is from Oyo ooo.

Omo ale Oyo....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Vero4u:
bringing tribe to an argument. Now i know you are an empty fellow.

You are always attacking WhiteMoney. Are you always intimidated by an Igbo man?
Exactly the reaction I expected.
You are clearly igbo... and you first attacked me because white money is igbo and you are defending him based on tribe.

Why did you have to counter an obvious opinion, he's being excessively arrogant. He's also fun and funny to watch but the arrogance exceeds the fun part.

Arrogance is an igho thing.... Ask tochi from last season

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
"Do you have gods"?
This Mariah is somehow dull
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jackie lied or doesn't know about her people.numan is not a village oh...it is a big town,almost a city.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
nazablossom:
Happy new year sis. I loved Faith Jayson, I cried when he left( His Ada-Ada by flavour performance) is still fresh in my memory.

I wish him good luck.

But I loved The Voice Nigeria better.
faith Jayson was my neigbor back in school..., he was just in 100 level thengrin

I remember a story, my roommate was always playing Jon bellion song loudly, disturbing the whole compound, while faith plays his guitar, then one day faith vexed and came to cut warning to my friend, that he should stop playing loud Jon bellion, my roommate ignored, faith was just on para mode, my friend told him, "when you dey play your guitar who dey disturb you" grin sha my roommate stubborn, naso faith go back, then the next morning he came to apologise to my friend, asked my friend the name of the artist, then faith went to learn jon bellion songs, and kept rehearsing with them every evening in the compound... now I saw same faith performing the jon bellion perfectly on idols..

Morale, some of the annoying people you might meet, just be calm and patient with them, you might learn things from them.

Meanwhile faith first, nini now, I just dey know people for reality show this year, I go soon blow be that oh grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
QuietHammer:
"Do you have gods"?
This Mariah is somehow dull

You might not be far from the truth though....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
I just love when sasskay speaks.

... Plus she's a beauty only thing I don't fancy is the black gum in her mouth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'm enjoying this explanation by ssachay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vero4u: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
tonididdy:

You are clearly igbo... and you first attacked me because white money is igbo and you are defending him based on tribe.

Why did you have to counter an obvious opinion, he's being excessively arrogant. He's also fun and funny to watch but the arrogance exceeds the fun part.
so how did i attack you. Have you seen me attacking any housemates? You are always talking down on WhiteMoney. I only told you to rest.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mariah looks like Kim k. She's so beautiful.

Anyone who says maria is not fine is beefing or is generally used to ugly people.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
tonididdy:

Lol.
Define arrogance without embarrassing your ancestors.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Payporte:

nominations awaits her on Monday grin
I want them to go with last year's nomination pattern
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Munzy14:

Is not sometimes it is padded like national budget under APC...But, when it comes selection of HMs, it has been a Man no Man stuffs to a greater percentage...People who can't afford comfortable 3square meals and cool apartments have no business in BB house...It is the Abnormal normal...And people have no choice...It is strictly business...Even I heard they are not doing sms voting...grin

This is to tell people that they don't care about those 30naira per sms stuff...

Sponsorships took care of every single expenses.

Who pads this figures? Dont forget those data are from Intl bodies not nigeria and padding has always been there even before pdp just that this admin publicized it and even reduced it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Rossycee:

And you will still be the first person to label the ladies if they misbehave..We just need entertainment I'm not expecting any well trained individual to sell theirselves cheap.

There's a difference between selling yourself cheap, and being dull.

Having sex immediately with someone you're ATTRACTED to doesn't mean selling oneself cheap.

Guy wey go dump you go still dump even if you wait till marriage night. I'm sire you've heard some people even marry just for the clout, while a renowned oloshow go still hold down the dude.

Bambam wey dem nack her for inside toilet in the public glare don marry, born for the same dude today. Nobody gives a hoot anymorr.

Laslas na una ladies sabi wetin una dey do sha.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Vero4u:
so how did i attack you. Have you seen me attacking any housemates? You are always talking down on WhiteMoney. I only told you to rest.
Why.... Why..... Why should I rest?
You see what I mean, this same attitude is what white money portrays.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Those people wey say Saska is the most beautiful girl in the house abeg na this same dark girl with brown hair be the Saska? I’m guessing they are just being sarcastic undecided

It’s not about skin color o. Peace is dark and a hottie still but this Saska is a No No angry

She's fine.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dannyxy:
faith Jayson was my neigbor back in school..., he was just in 100 level thengrin

I remember a story, my roommate was always playing Jon bellion song loudly, disturbing the whole compound, while faith plays his guitar, then one day faith vexed and came to cut warning to my friend, that he should stop playing loud Jon bellion, my roommate ignored, faith was just on para mode, my friend told him, "when you dey play your guitar who dey disturb you" grin sha my roommate stubborn, naso faith go back, then the next morning he came to apologise to my friend, asked my friend the name of the artist, then faith went to learn jon bellion songs, and kept rehearsing with them every evening in the compound... now I saw same faith performing the jon bellion perfectly on idols..

Morale, some of the annoying people you might meet, just be calm and patient with them, you might learn things from them.

Meanwhile faith first, nini now, I just dey know people for reality show this year, I go soon blow be that oh grin
Lol!! You go soon blow no be small o grin

This life sha. See the way the song finally turned out a blessing for him.
I pray he fulfills his dreams
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

Lol.
Define arrogance without embarrassing your ancestors.
... Since your phone no get google. undecided

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

They are coming for next week I hope she has a strong fan base with this her irritating behaviour....
She only has fake fans like Gbegirisoup and co grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
I'm enjoying this explanation by ssachay.
Omo I'm learning from her..

More reason I watch BBN, to learn new things...this tasks is going to be interesting.

Let's learn about Nigeria. smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
lebete3000:

There's a difference between selling yourself cheap, and being dull.

Having sex immediately with someone you're ATTRACTED to doesn't mean selling oneself cheap.

Guy wey go dump you go still dump even if you wait till marriage night. I'm sire you've heard some people even marry just for the clout, while a renowned oloshow go still hold down the dude.

Bambam wey dem nack her for inside toilet in the public glare don marry, born for the same dude today. Nobody gives a hoot anymorr.

Laslas na una ladies sabi wetin una dey do sha.
Let's not forget how Lilo was crucified last year
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Munzy14:

SAMGEL is that a brand of gel in Onitsha market..

Sammie and angel
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tatiana4u:

She only has fake fans like Gbegirisoup and co grin

Ah abeg make una no start war now e too early o....cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
tonididdy:

Why.... Why..... Why should I rest?
You see what I mean, this same attitude is what white money portrays.
so in real sense u are saying that igbos are arrogant... cos the persons in this scenarios are igbos
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
tonididdy:

... Since your phone no get google. undecided

Good. Now relate that definition to whitemoney.
Or
Cite an instance of such.
Think carefully before you reply.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Mariah looks like Kim k. She's so beautiful.

Anyone who says maria is not fine is beefing or is generally used to ugly people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.