Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3966520 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Sammie is the only one that has any resemblance of care for her but what did she do, she decided to drag the poor boy's emotion in the mud.....

I swear!!! Thats wat they do you know them right?
I no wan mention their name grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2021
Jackson105:

Just shvt it.

Everytime saga is a simp, is this or that.
Saga is following Nini around and NIni is doing the same, I have watch several times and they both clinged to themselves, Nini will bend yansh several times and give saga to rock helplessly. Both of them can leave each other alone. It is Vice-versa

Free saga
grin grin grin Trust me critics have been going easy on Saga compared to Ozo.

Maybe because dey aint really seeing him going far.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2021
fertilewomb:

Pere is Maria and Maria is Pere.
Anybody voting Maria is also voting Pere, that's why they have close margin.

Every other housemates in that poll has an independent voting

I disagree with you.

These are the HM with almost same people voting for them

1. Pere and Maria
2. LQ and Emmanuel
3. Maria and LQ to an extend.

The rest have more or less independent voters..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Threebear:
I actually feel sorry for Angel .

She's so young and broken and many men will take advantage of it .

I feel Boma won't be the only man In that house that will have his way with her.

Let's just hope they use protection to avoid the first Biggie's grandchild.

This is what I see too
I am asking for the grace to be easy on her undecided. I am struggling with it cos I haven't connected to her

I see a traumatized young girl

I am not buying self confident bull crap. Her pictures in the public domain disturbs me. At 21 she shouldn't be selling what she does not want to hand over..... it doesn't even make sense

oh lawd! undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
please i want to confirm if this is true.
someone said to me that as a new head of house, you can't pick the previous head of house as your deputy.

like for example, if pere wins the head of house game tomorrow. he can't pick Maria as his deputy.

how true is this?
Very true

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2021
See dumb heads analysing and getting obsessed over Boomplay poll. Analysing who and who is voting who..

Una eyes go clear soonest. Instead of you all to channel your energy where it matters..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
And the race continues...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2021
ANGEl's fans are weirdly obsessed with Maria while their girl keeps mudding them grin

If only they focused the energy they channelled to Maria and beautiful Pere on their girl , maybe she might leave that house with something else other than sperms of multiple men , and breast and azz squeezed out of life . grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Geezeem:

At 21 she shouldn't be selling what she does not want to hand over.....

Angel is a pro dear.... I believe she's ready for the worst.
Those photos on her Instagram clearly says... I'm game if you can pay, period.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Dotez:

grin grin grin Trust me critics have been going easy on Saga compared to Ozo.

Maybe because dey aint really seeing him going far.

They're seeing it. How about "maybe" Saga isn't as awful as Ozo was? How about "maybe" because Nini goes to fetch Saga as much as Saga fetches her? How about "maybe" because Saga is at least top2 on the list of guys Nini would want something with in the house unlike Ozo who wasn't even on Nene's top 200.

You people should rest and leave him alone!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2021
Kinematics:
Omo Micheal position shock me oh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
[s]See dumb heads analysing and getting obsessed over Boomplay poll. Analysing who and who is voting who..

Una eyes go clear soonest. Instead of you all to channel your energy where it matters..[/s]

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Geezeem:

This is what I see too
I am asking for the grace to be easy on her undecided. I am struggling with it cos I haven't connected to her

I see a traumatized young girl

I am not buying self confident bull crap. Her pictures in the public domain disturbs me. At 21 she shouldn't be selling what she does not want to hand over..... it doesn't even make sense

oh lawd! undecided

That girl isn't up to 21...that slip on the 1st night wasn't intentional.

I first called it here that she is just a misguided lady.

Well.....I have no one yo blame here except her parents.....it is very evident she lacks proper guidance.....she feels she can do whatever .....at thesame time wants that respect......

She has blurred the lines between right and inappropriate....

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Omo Micheal position shock me oh

Same here. Honestly I was expecting more..

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Eeghe:

Igba!
Akuko!!
Story!!!
Mr Put Babies inside her has no game, he just has words.
I realize this with a sinking feeling cos I was all ready to fall for him.
Gbamsolutelyyyy!

I love youuuuu!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Kinematics:
This is how you know that this poll won't reflect voting strength at all .
Arin and other evicted housemates currently above JMK that is still in the house . grin

Keep voting on boomplay while we make preparations for real voting .

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
RightDecision15:
Patriots let’s vote the General on boomplay �❤️…. Let’s Close this gap. Vote Pere cool
https://www.boomplay.com/BBnaija/?bp_wvt=1#/h5?visitSource=CopyLink&shareType=like&shareAfid=125095066&artistAfid=123626992

If you like get every indigen/resident of Kano state to vote your Pere, you can never close any gap.

It's impossible.

100percent impossible.
Stop killing your self for what will never be. Even in the next world to come.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Megatone50:

Very true
Damm!!!!! the rule is not fair at all.

yesterday i was rooting for pere and peace but after hearing of this rule. then pere shouldn't win at all.

we love our peria together, nobody should put asunder.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Pere did Maria bad
Pere that was like Boma before is now competing with Maria fans
I think it's an insult for WMG to he trading words with Malarians or periwinkles

Let liquorose fans deal with them
Malarians plus periwinkle no even reach half of WMG
84k votes so far for WM some fools here will say d voters didn’t have DSTV nor subscribe to it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Kinematics:

Same here. Honestly I was expecting more..
Next time no contestant should agree to come in as a new HMs when the show already begun.

Tho it's for the fame but your chances of winning are too slim, as viewers already picked their favs from week1&2
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Threebear:
ANGEl's fans are weirdly obsessed with Maria while their girl keeps mudding them grin

If only they focused the energy they channelled to Maria and beautiful Pere on their girl , maybe she might leave that house with something else other than sperms of multiple men , and breast and azz squeezed out of life . grin

Mama aba deloitte... Ego bili bili is putting more shame on your name...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

They're seeing it. How about "maybe" Saga isn't as awful as Ozo was? How about "maybe" because Nini goes to fetch Saga as much as Saga fetches her? How about "maybe" because Saga is at least top2 on the list of guys Nini would want something with in the house unlike Ozo who wasn't even on Nene's top 200.

You people should rest and leave him alone!

His is better cause at least he cuddles Nini, get in the same bed....so it's easier to see a girl struggling with feelings for a guy giving her maximum close marking. Still not a good look for saga but at least he gets a bit of reciprocation.....ozo couldn't even hold Nengi per se...couldn't rock her .....his case was that bad cos the babe cleared him at every given opportunity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Next time no contestant should agree to come in as a new HMs when the show already begun.

Tho it's for the fame but your chances of winning are too slim, as viewers already picked their favs from week1&2

Fact!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Tranquility2345:

But Esther and Venita fell for Frodd na undecided

Fell for who? Lol

Venita eyes was on Gedoni majorly. She was using frodd to catch cruise, especially since she knew what was happening outside before the house. Wasn't she the one who left frodd's ass at the jacuzzi on the night he later crawled to Esther's bed?

As for Esther, Esther did say it several times on the show that she didn't trust any of the guys until she comes out and see how true they were. Of course she decided to give frodd a chance on the show because of his persistence but the moment he betrayed her and got her trolled throughout his media round immediately he came out of the house, it was over for Esther. They were still friends but the trust was gone for Esther! You don't fvck with People who have trust issues. They will never give you another chance! Better still, It will be difficult to get another chance with them.

What annoyed me the most tho was his stupidity at the reunion. The fact that he knew Esther on the show doesn't give him a right to attack her at the reunion. Did he bring Esther from his papa house? Na ment? The pervert! Like, he did nothing for her apart from spoiling her game (it was Esther who actually gave him a game and even saved his ass from disqualification) yet he's got the nerves to want to continue the stupid victim game he played on the show at the reunion. He brought Esther from his papa house? Na ment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Kinematics:
Whitemonkey fans don rig this sh!t, Cross suppose dey top

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Threebear:

[s]This is how you know that this poll won't reflect voting strength at all .
Arin and other evicted housemates currently above JMK that is still in the house . grin

Keep voting on boomplay while we make preparations for real voting .[/s]

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
See dumb heads analysing and getting obsessed over Boomplay poll. Analysing who and who is voting who..

Una eyes go clear soonest. Instead of you all to channel your energy where it matters..
What energy?
It's a non voting week... Any polls you see online with at least 50k votes and above is 1001% a true reflection of viewers choice.

I'm sure you know the age group of persons on boom play and you also know the age group of viewers that will actually watch the show and vote.

It's a hard pill to swallow but whitemoney only competition is liquorose and that's not because she's content but because she's already famous with a huge followership before the show.

WM will need to pull tough strings to give her a good social distancing at the final polls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
JBoss25:
[s]Whitemonkey fans don rig this sh!t, Cross suppose dey top[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, still young.

But that your Tacha na wahala person.... Thank God for my Warri Brother, Omashola who keeps putting her in check. grin
Lol no one put Tacha in check. No one could. grin

Lol. Omashola and Tacha that were Cat and mouse. Today they make up. Tomorrow they fight. At a point if I see them arguing I just look away because before you finish typing "what's wrong with omashola" they have settled and are cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

What energy?
It's a non voting week... Any polls you see online with at least 50k votes and above is 1001% a true reflection of viewers choice.

I'm sure you know the age group of persons on boom play and you also know the age group of viewers that will actually watch the show and vote.

You Dey to reply the hypocrite was it not the same person Wey never waste time to vote for any poll for laycon last year wither fake or real... That boy is the biggest hypocrite on dis forum very disgusting.

It's a hard pill to swallow but whitemoney only competition is liquorose and that's not because she's content but because she's already famous with a huge followership before the show.

WM will need to pull tough strings to give her a good social distancing at the final polls.
actually watch the show and vote.
You Dey try to reply the hypocrite, was it not the same person person Wey never wasted time to vote for any poll for laycon last year either fake or real... That boy is the biggest hypocrite on dis forum very disgusting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

E go shock them.

there is a reason why the theme is shine your eyes.

and there is a reason why the organizers are hiding the votes of the housemates that got the highest.

do you know that Ronaldo might have the highest followers on Instagram but Ariana grande has more likes than Ronaldo?

this scene will play out in the final days of Big brother naija.

I see a surprise coming from Yousef. there is a reason why they say fear the north in the game of thrones.

this isn't about voting anymore, it's about pleasing the Grandmasters.

if you know, you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2021
Kinematics:

When I last saw this poll the distance between Whitemoney and Liquorose was 15k. Then it reduced it to 12k then 10k now it's over 20k. grin

See angel coming up. She wasn't even among the top 10 before.

I will continue to be surprised at Yousef and Emmanuel fans

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.