Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3925644 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2021
JBoss25:
IM NEUTRAL IM NOT SUPPORTING ANYBODY I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU WHITEMONKEYS UNA NOISE DEY IRRITATE MY BODY!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2021
JBoss25:
IM NEUTRAL IM NOT SUPPORTING ANYBODY I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU WHITEMONKEYS UNA NOISE DEY IRRITATE MY BODY!!
Nice one!!Ur submissions so far proves u are the closest to being a neutral here cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Look at you shamelessly grasping at straws.

When Nini puts a pillow in-between herself and Saga to avoid him, then we can have this conversation.

Or grinds on Cross while only in her bikini every opportunity she gets while only side-hugging Saga lipsrsealed
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=Senseii post=105055098][/quote]
Thanks for dumping dat trash grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2021
DownChelsea:

Frodd is counting his blessings,

Keep counting your pains.

Meanwhile, bow to Odogwu your Lord

You're the one wailing over the truth. Let the truth burn your soul and I will keep saying it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2021
Is it true that Jacky B said to Michael cheers to our friendship and Michael replied yea cheers to a friend I would be fvcking once in a while? or it's all lies.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2021
DOptical:

You're the one wailing over the truth. Let the truth burn your soul and I will keep saying it. cheesy

Frodd is counting his blessings

While you're counting your pains.

Add some sugar to your tears next time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Choi!

So Angel has finally done it.

After all the she can flirt but won't fvck any guy in that house, she has finally done it....

And na uncle Boma open the gateway!

E be something!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

No worry!

BBN go clear una for eyes. Remember Liquorose never ever dey up for eviction..

She's gaining more fans everyday for being unproblematic.
So na whitemoney dey problematic?
Naso dorathy too dey fake it in front of camera las las we hear all her sexcapades for reunion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Fine boom play polls don't matter but let's take only 10% of the like givers seriously, let's assume only 10% have a subscription on dstv and actually vote.

Who is still topping? undecided

What is the assurance that the voters are representative of the population of those who would truly vote?

Because if this is not the case, taking out a sample from a non-representative population will only mislead you.

In fact, your 10% does not even make sense statistically.

This is like saying because Atiku topped Buhari in an online poll, taking 10% out of those who voted for Atiku (provided every other factors are constant or controlled, if possible) would trump 10% of Buhari's.

The whole idea itself is trash. Trying to make any meaningful inference would be a total waste of time, and whatever results you get would mislead you into thinking Atiku would win at the actual poll.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2021
JBoss25:
I HATE SIMPS WITH A PASSION THEY SHOULD ALL DIE BY JUNGLE JUSTICE!!!!!!

SAGA(Even his skeleton should be roasted)
CROSS
PERE
SAMMIE
JAYSIMP(they should put extra fuel on his body)

QUOTE ME AND I WILL SEND OGUN TO YOUR PAPA
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

What is the assurance that the voters are representative of the population of those who would truly vote?

Because if this is not the case, taking out a sample from a non-representative population will only mislead you.

This is like saying because Atiku topped Buhari in the poll, taking 10% out of those who voted for Atiku (provided every other factors are constant or controlled, if possible) would trump 10% of Buhari's.

The whole idea is itself is trash. Trying to make any meaningful inference would be a total waste of time, and whatever results you get would mislead you into thinking Atiku would win at the actual poll.

Tears and Pain.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Angel is only acting her age. Maybe, not particularly because she is damaged or not.

But if we want to be honest, the only two people whose energies match pound for pound are Angel and Boma.

I think the defining moment was the day they were both in the executive lounge. They both talked about there sexcapades. Talking about their weird sexual experiences and fantasies like threesomes, orgy and being watched while doing the do et al. That convo was very revealing to the type of sexual energies they have. Biggie had to chase them out..
Sexually, Angel and Boma are compatible. They flow without friction.

At first sight, Angel must have mistaken Sammie to be a bad boy maybe because of his looks. But Sammie turned out the very opposite. A jealous sulking man will only stress himself out with a girl like Angel. Na back to back headache. He's not as exposed as Angel is.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
OK ur dicck is too short to fvck a woman side by side? Abi u never heard of spooning?

Awon boring missionary gang
The movement indicated caressing or fingering... If he was knacking you would know.... Perhaps your chest is very flat....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Eeghe:

And Sis, this is why I love and will love her.
Not course she is a rep for feminism or any cause, but because I am drawn to her soul.

I feel the body baring and hip behaviour are things she learnt from Twitter, etc in order to cope. She knows so much New Age stuff, like one who has had to search for life’s meaning. Her knowledge of astrology is also one pointer to this my Twitter hypothesis. The way she expresses herself through poetry too.
For one so young? I feel she must have been searching for meaning to know this much. At an age when she should just be concerned about having fun, God.
She cared for a grandma with dementia, watched her much loved grandparent lose humanity before her, becoming helpless and increasingly resentful, then guilty as a result of these feelings...and then becoming depressed, with cutting and self harm and suicidal thoughts following (she told Kayvee all this).

Having saggy breastts and owning it is awesome. Not many can do it. Even if she had to chant some mantras in other to be able to? She did it. I love it. She wears the “shame” like a tiara. And people erroneously say it’s from man handling and mangling and abortions, whatnot, SMH

Anyway, that is my BBheart kiss
And she is still here (her words)
Absolutely
And Maria?
Being a mixed race kid....the blacks don't claim you , the whites don't claim you either .
Dealing with a sick brother .
The body issues she's been plagued with all through her life .
Being called dwarf , stunted etc
Having to make a way for herself in life without the help or protection of anyone .
You don't think her talkativeness might be a way to hide her insecurities ?
You don't think her critical nature might be a way for her to diffuse a label , she had to live with for pretty much her whole life ...the label of dumb and loose constantly haunting light skinned women .
You only see Angel because she puts up no fight against her flaws but Maria who is almost on the same trajectory , who actually makes a limpid effort to change her narrative gets constantly sneak dissed by you .

If you claim to give love to the affiliated , don't be partial about it , give to all and sundry .
Angel has a huge advantage .
She's still extremely young and could change the story of her life in a flash , Maria has lived out the better part of her youth and you can still tell she's constantly searching for something.
Don't use the pretence of giving out love to hate on another person , just because she isn't wearing her weakness and brokenness as blatantly as the one you like .

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Miller232:

Naso dorathy too dey fake it in front of camera las las we hear all her sexcapades for reunion

That one no concern me. I just dey give you info on to why her fans dey increase...

For now, people NEVER see wetin Dem go use drag her.

Last week Dem even drag your odogwu whitemonkey sey because of that his "Pere bullied me" comment.

But liquorose. Nothing. All love and good vibes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

This is like saying because Atiku topped Buhari in an online poll, taking 10% out of those who voted for Atiku (provided every other factors are constant or controlled, if possible) would trump 10% of Buhari's.

The whole idea is itself is trash. Trying to make any meaningful inference would be a total waste of time, and whatever results you get would mislead you into thinking Atiku would win at the actual poll.
You no dey joke with stats sha grin
Well,dat's true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Clement1111:

See why I quoted you

You were bragging about Yousef being in top 5 and when we (patriots) knew about the polls

We showed you how it's done and now you are in top 7

Even with your bragging and showing us how it is done pere and Maria votes together did not even reach liquorose own chai

And meanwhile I never bragged about yousef being in top 5 , am even surprised he is number 7 ,I thought we were only 3 fans sef. This has boast my morale

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2021
nazablossom:
The girl gas exactly Peace stature. I will make out time to find her picture

This is funmi holder..this pic shows she’s added fat on the cheeks

Now take ur eyes back in d 90s and picture her face,,,peace reminds me of her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2021
UncannyGenius:
The movement indicated caressing or fingering... If he was knacking you would know.... Perhaps your chest is very flat....

What's the difference between finger fvcking and dick fvcking?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Ikwereanlion:

Anyone that feel white money was down becos of Jacky b need to go for check up
White money was bordered becos of today's eviction. He feels maria might evict him[b][/b]
But only if he knows,Only if he knows, Only if he knew those with him are more than those against him. cool

Owo ocha cool

I ma ihe ofuma
You are wise cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Dotez:

You no dey joke with stats sha grin
Well,dat's true

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Miller232:

Could be also lies, just to make it interesting
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2021
She hasn't announced it yet. They are still in the salon
kingjoe:
please who are the six hm nominated by maria.for the fake eviction.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Fans of the drunkard called Maria have shifted their complains and bitterness to the camp of Angel....

But the sad thing is that we WMG are standing for our girl Angel.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Eeghe:

Or grinds on Cross with her bikini every opportunity she gets while only side-hugging Saga lipsrsealed
cheesy

Nini grinds on saga more than cross tho. At this stage, it's only the boyfriend that is an issue (that's if she's got one to begin with). But if it's true that she's got one, it's a problem. Cos it will be difficult to leave a boyfriend she's probably known for years for someone she's just met in few weeks. This won't happen suddenly like that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

[/b]
That one no concern me. I just dey give you info on to why her fans dey increase...

For now, people NEVER see wetin Dem go use drag her.

Last week Dem even drag your odogwu whitemonkey sey because of that his "Pere bullied me" comment.

But liquorose. Nothing. All love and good vibes.

I like how you've come out of your shell fully. Malaria hype didn't sell so off to the ship of lickyrose...

Come take a hug, I like how you've accepted defeat with pride

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Eeghe:

Or grinds on Cross with her bikini every opportunity she gets while only side-hugging Saga lipsrsealed
cheesy

Wahalaaaaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

It's a partial reflection of the way voting will or would definitely go.
Some people find the BBN voting methods a bit stressful, but clicking likes is way easier.

That 65k likes on liquorose, only about 30 to 40k will actually vote on the BBN platform, same applies to WMs... Maybe like 60k will vote.

As for eveicted HMs topping non evicted HMs, it's same.... How many of this pill voters actually voted on the BBN platform maybe only 10% of the total likes, which is not enough compared to who they were up against, hence the reason Arin is below nini, tega, sasskay just as it happened in the real voting.

It still is a true reflection of the season winners.... Don't take polls jokingly, they are conducted for a reason and they have never really fail.

Polls are a true reflection of the actual voting.
Tell them...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2021
peepydelano:
Is it true that Jacky B said to Michael cheers to our friendship and Michael replied yea cheers to a friend I would be fvcking once in a while? or it's all lies.

Yea very true

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2021
DownChelsea:
guess what. You are one of the reasons why I decided not to be a guest anymore.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:

Fine boom play polls don't matter but let's take only 10% of the like givers seriously, let's assume only 10% have a subscription on dstv and actually vote.

Who is still topping? undecided
Your analysis makes zero sense!

Did you consider that it's possible that those 10% only have the least package votes to offer?

The least person on that poll who has major premium package voters can top those so called people on top.

We've told you guys that this season is different. This one no be by SMS voting.

Una go learn by force. In the meantime, enjoy your Boomplay poll.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.