Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3900930 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Better. I no wan see you for my camp!

grin grin grin

Who needs a confused gender in their team.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
tsquaure:
it is biggie's task . Create a theatrical musical drama . It must showcase Nigeria's culture . Chikena o . They don't have a story because some silly people decided they have to listen to everyone's tribe and cultural story .

Now I get they are still acting this way because hunger never wire them before, I'm really hoping they fail on Thursday make hunger for reset their brain to factory setting.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Maria superimposing character is so annoying. She lucky say no be characters like Double Wahala and Pepperdem she dey with dem for don clear am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wtf is wrong with Maria, why is she acting lyk a villian?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
maria does not know how to listen, she just want everyone to go with her opinion.
Make she getat angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
You can't tell me nada Maria is 35-38 years...By their faces,we know younger ones and we know d agadi nwayi baby dem...
I think so too. She even said during her introduction to the housemates that the age on her passport is different because she had to travel with her dad as a minor when she was younger (which means they inflated the age). I think that is a fat lie. Her passport age is probably her real age.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

He thinks he's smart..lol grin
I wish they had the likes of Ozo, Laycon, prince or Kidd this season. They for don discover am sharp sharp.

Na true. This season males are not so intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
genius43:
Maria superimposing character is so annoying. She is lucky say no be characters like Double Wahala and Pepperdem she dey with dem for don clear am.
I Swr Esther, DeeÖNE, Khloe, Tacha , Teddy A , Omashola , Diane , CeeC , Alex and the rest would have blown her hot.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
genius43:
Maria superimposing character is so annoying. She is lucky say no be characters like Double Wahala and Pepperdem she dey with dem for don clear am.

I think most of them are not ready to clear her yet, I'm very sure if princess was the HOH she for don clear her since....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
genius43:
somebody will clear her soon . She is so annoying
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

I think most of them are not ready to clear her yet, I'm very sure if princess was the HOH she for don clear her since....
exactly ... Peace is too peaceful
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
I don get fave already..nothing about maria dey sweet me for now...I no dey support nonsense....

Ok bye bye!

We no want disqualification for our girl sef.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Na true. This season males are not so intelligent.
With weak teams too outside the house.
Na female get this season! grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
majorbravo:
Now I’m certain Boma is a wildcard.

Arin informed them that the Wildcards would get nomination powers if the house failed to guess them right and that they would would eventually become contenders for the show. Boma Vehemently insisted that the wildcards won’t get to stay and there is no such thing as nomination. Hoping to sound clueless about what Biggie said. He went on to ask anyone to bet with him that they won’t stay. He bet 50bbnaira with Arin to prove his point. Dude did this cos he was trying to evade detection. After all if the housemates think he is clueless, it means he is not the one right? Wrong. That makes him the culprit. Lol.
Dat one na una business grin

As long as he is clever enough to fool those dummies in their game and evades elimination shocked haaaaa He gets all my Ego igwe grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Latashia:
I Swr Esther, DeeÖNE, Khloe, Tacha , Teddy A , Omashola , Diane , CeeC , Alex and the rest would have blown her hot.

Exactly, you even missed Angel self because they have similar imposing character.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
tsquaure:
somebody will clear her soon . She is so annoying

I will applaud that person.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
You can't tell me nada Maria is 35-38 years...By their faces,we know younger ones and we know d agadi nwayi baby dem...

Even if maria is 80,. Babe is beautiful and young..

Her age no concern us.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
genius43:

Exactly, you even missed Angel self because they have similar imposing character.
That wan that can tear yansh.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

With weak teams too outside the house.
Na female get this season! grin

E sure me... wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Saga is sooo hung up on their prank . Dude the prank wasn't even funny . You people killed the ladies' shine.n you boys looked like idiots wearing boxers on your head

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Na dem...Arrogance both lady and man.

Me sha can't stand it. angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:

The climax is yet to come.

The thing I feel with this set is they will be the type to pour their grudges in the Diary room and nominations and won't think strategy, rational and logical thinking in their race towards the finish line.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tranquility2345:
I hope Liquor Rose is not bleaching o embarassed

Na you con know that one oooh grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
genius43:

I will applaud that person.
I think it is likely to be Whitemoney . The guy don dey tire
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ify15(f): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Threebear:

A gay and a lesbo grin

A true match made in heaven .
Lol,i think i came across something like that on her IG last year.I tried to show someone on sunday,i could not find it again.Maybe she deleted it to avoid controversies.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hyland:

That won't matter. Laycon wasn't good in Saturday's Shakes either.

No,laycon was the second best after ozo in sports quiz and general intelligence

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Maria is against Whitemoimoi idea.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
seriously I don't get their hate for white money...Dude have nothing wrong since d beginning of the show...what exactly do they want from him...do they want him to be as quiet as Yousef...we all cannot be d same... White money is not even controlling..Dude cooks and dish out food for everyone without any assistance and he doesn't even care...
And d werey is so quick to start judging ibos..for what exactly....Is bbnaija now a tribal thing or what exactly..
Whitemoney has been cooking for everybody since Sunday morning

He cleans, sweeps and does the most chores in that house every single day

This Afternoon, Peace was like Tega hasn't swept and she is sleeping, do you know this guy volunteered to do her chores for her just so that she can sleep and not be disturbed.

I'm Igbo but it has nothing to do with any freaking tribal nonsense
Like the Dude is just himself, he's so free and likable

They say he is imposing, arrogant, proud blah blah blah

Please are these traits of the above ?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Where did Maria keep her British accent na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'm a simple man, I see Maria on screen and I turn off the tv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
tsquaure:
I think it is likely to be Whitemoney . The guy don dey tire

He might not reasons being

1. Similar characters

2. Strategy, trying to be in so many HMs good books.

I will still continue observing.

I might just cruise and freestyle this season to the end.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.