Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3933596 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Aaawww JMK

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
OGdaddy:
You all didn't see where Maria told liquoross.
Bestie Let us be widows together. Lol

Maria is an actress.

Maria said this? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
JMK getting emotional if only she knows that there is no real eviction.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
jmk crying

biggy give her serviette to wipe d tears o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
JMK says if she we to replace herself with someone, ti would be Saga, because she does not like being on the same team with him; he is authoritative and never listens to anyone, also, because he is always following Nini up and down, and she wonders if that is what he came to the house for.

Anyway, Saga go chop nominations tomorrow. Best of luck to him

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
JMK me sef I am tired of Saga’s ways
I find myself looking for something to define him with these days, other than Nini’s follow follow guy
sad

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Giel:
Ok saga is irritating. He should go home. He's telling Micheal that this is the biggest season and the organisers are so fcking happy with them. He said that's why they shared 10m that day.

Saga should come and be going.

buhahahahahahahaha.. .with his rabbit shaped face. if only he knew how boring they're. this is the driest big brother season so far, despite the efforts they're still not appeasing to watch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Biggie asked for JMK's final words to Big Brother and she breaks down in tears as she appreciates Biggie for the opportunioty to be on the show, she talks about all the tasks her team has been winning, and how she could never have thought she was capable of some of the things she has achieved in the house.

Very touching something.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
bentenny:

True but NOT everyone has access to such channel due to its premium nature!
Hence, it would be anomalous to label such channel as a 'national TV' show
I wouldn't call it premium coz most people now have access to gotv cross Africa where you can watch it even with the lowest subscription plan.And not necessarily premium Dstv which many can't afford.Dstv made the channel available to all and sundry on their lowest plan.You would have been right only if DStv put the channel on their highest subscription plan
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Geezeem:

Maria said this? grin
yeah, she is very funny and liquoross was just speechless, she doesn't know whether to cry or smile.

Seeing pere on the list even confused liquoross the more. Chai!!!! Maria for Hollywood.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
OG Emmanuel reporting to the diary room for his own session. sunday customer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
inderhappy:
Like the fact that sammie no even send angel at all
She doesn't care about him either wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Boring Emmanuel next, make I change channel

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aloof: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
safarigirl:
JMK says if she we to replace herself with someone, ti would be Saga, because she does not like being on the same team with him; he is authoritative and never listens to anyone, also, because he is always following Nini up and down, and she wonders if that is what he came to the house for.

Are you a BOT? grin grin

I think Seun should consider making you a Moderator.

Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eeghe:

What a flying joke cheesy
How is it a joke? ogogorose fans will vote for Emmanuel so he's definitely not leaving
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
MizzD:
Peace my darling mtn, who do I ship you with like this

Ship her with me grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Emmanuel looks like that boring actor Ray Emordi cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Big brother should stop toying with people's emotions.

Maria looked stressed, i feel for her and now jmk is crying. Chai!!! Where is my hankie?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Which 10m?
Giel:
Ok saga is irritating. He should go home. He's telling Micheal that this is the biggest season and the organisers are so fcking happy with them. He said that's why they shared 10m that day.

Saga should come and be going.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eeghe:

And Sis, this is why I love and will love her.
Not course she is a rep for feminism or any cause, but because I am drawn to her soul.

I feel the body baring and hip behaviour are things she learnt from Twitter, etc in order to cope. She knows so much New Age stuff, like one who has had to search for life’s meaning. Her knowledge of astrology is also one pointer to this my Twitter hypothesis. The way she expresses herself through poetry too.
For one so young? I feel she must have been searching for meaning to know this much. At an age when she should just be concerned about having fun. God!
She cared for a grandma with dementia, watched her much loved grandparent lose humanity before her, becoming helpless and increasingly resentful, then guilty as a result of these feelings...and then becoming depressed, with cutting and self harm and suicidal thoughts following (she told Kayvee all this).

Having saggy breastts and owning it is awesome. Not many can do it. Even if she had to chant some mantras in other to be able to? She did it. I love it. She wears the “shame” like a tiara. And people erroneously say it’s from man handling and mangling and abortions, whatnot, SMH

Anyway, that is my BBheart kiss
And she is still here (her words)
Absolutely
This post got me so emotional embarassed
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
fitzmayowa:
JMK getting emotional if only she knows that there is no real eviction.....

This game is not for the faint hearted grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ha

Saga is in trouble cry cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
saga again.. Emmanuel would save and replace himself with uncle rabbit face,saga

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Emmanuel aid he would save himself adn replace with Saga, because even if they are friends and they vibe, he sees him as a competition (as per two men in relationships, may the best hubby win)

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Myway20:
Queen is thanking Maria! Blowing her a kiss. what a joke!!!
oh jeez, I wish she didn’t do that.
She’d feel really silly with herself when she realizes it was a prank

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
safarigirl:

I bursted out laughing when she said this cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Saga is a gonerrrr!

Nini go end him

sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Saga again! JMK and Emmanuel if given a chance to swap themselves with someone else in the house chose Saga.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eeghe:
JMK me sef I am tired of Saga’s ways
I find myself looking for something to define him with these days, other than Nini’s follow follow guy
sad

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Emmanuel looks like that boring actor Ray Emordi cheesy

very boring actor, I no dey use eye see the guy film
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stag: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
He might not be interested in her son though, just won chop the gal. He shouldn't fake it, honesty pays

Of course not interested in him. But it's a soft spot in her wall.

Agreed, honesty pays but why give us the playboy vibes when you intend to be honest. Playboys ain't honest.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Saga will sure be up next week its either he wins HOH or someone who is close to him wins it that's what would his saving grace from the chopping block.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.