Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3927116 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Beorn:

Peace was most vocal in doubting it. As if Pere being there wasn't enough, then she put up Emma too. Any of the HM that fell for it isn't smart.

U r sha trying to agend that WM knew .....he didn't....the only person that doubted slightly was Michael on the nomination night but jackie b and peace cleared him that anything can happen.

No one suspected....even pere . WM that ready praised Maria for her selection being apt....

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
scondy:

But is he really bleaching tho.?..I thought it was just bants on here

So all these talk wey we dey talk say odogu dey don bleach out him melanin finish u no dey believe? angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Simran94:
Thank God Cross cut that nonesense dread sha, boy looks so foiiiine!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm very happy he cut the dreads O, I thank Delilah for that

Henceforth, he can now go ahead and keep being the bad boy he is.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
It's the way they are dragging whitemonkey on Twitter...

He's fans go defend tire today. cheesy grin

Mr omniknowest!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tranquility2345:
In a normal season, you get like two or three borites wey producers make mistake select. But imagine this useless season has at least a dozen borites. You can’t have a good season when more than half of the housemates are borites angry
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
ifeanyi10059:
Maria Nyash though
Trying to figure out that Nyash
Something doesn't add up
Something is definitely missing grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Giel:
I don't understand trying to drag Whitemoney for knowing that the eviction were fake?
( That's if he knew)
You can't use the fact that Whitemoney is smart as a means to drag him na
Which kin dead drag be that? Lmao grin

It must be so painful trying to drag Whitemoney and not seeing anything to use to drag him that you have to invent ridiculous reasons to. Imagine trying to drag someone for being smart. DOA grin

Especially when you stan people like Maria and Pere that mess up weekly. Especially Maria whose running mouth puts her in trouble constantly.

Define mess up?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Twoclans:

Something Ebuka just warned them about, this housemates are irredeemable.
They are the worst set ever.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kinematics:

Funny enough causes of HPB are multifactoral. The salt or meat is not even his major risk factor rather the hate raging inside of him. That will raise his BP even faster than the salt or meat.

My brother, thank you oh. I started smoking cigarettes November 2011-started with White London, almost 10years down the line. Sometimes my food is said to me sort of salary by babes who taste my food. I use at least 2packets(i.e 4cubes) of maggi when marinating to cook my meats, yet I no geh high bp.

Anger na the most deadliest silent killer after Depression wey people no know...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
MizzD:

Lol. You sef see am?

It’s okay for Cross to like different ladies but Saskay can’t like another person… because?

I listened to Cross analyze his likeness for Nini and Maria. And how Peace said if he applied more pressure regardless of Nini being with Saga, it may still work. Because Nini just likes someone who would just show her attention.

And Cross didn’t seem to mind. He seems to want to try with Nini.

Cross flirts with the ladies openly. Saskay watched him bathe JMK naked.

What has Saskay done that is out of the world ? Likes JayPaul in addition to cross ?

The guys can’t always have the ‘upper’ hand.

Everybody in that house sef is polygamous.. it is what it is ! smiley

I dont get why Cross acted angry over Saskay's words. He's been the attention of other women, kissing in some during T or D games. Leaving the ladies to grope him. He flirts around and he knows Jaypaul and Saskay sleep together. He knows both him and Jaypaul are gunning for her. He also knows Saskay have a situation outside the house (which I don't really believe or maybe she does but it has packed up), so what exactly was Saskay suppose to say? Saskay gives both of them attention and there's nothing hidden about it.

If he wants her to himself, then he'd drop the flirtings and focus on her alone. Not that, that might work but it's a start in convincing her.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
safarigirl:

At least now he will remove her from his list of women, and she can continue liking JayPaul exclusively, that is if he will have her.

For now, I hope she has told Biggie about the sudden migraine that hit her after those Ebuka's questions.

Chai! She's currently outside reasoning her life, all alone, no Samson to entertain her and no JayPaul to rub her leg. Ebuka don do your girl strong thing this night.

Really? As the toy that she is?

I’d rather she is in the garden alone thinking of her life than being a toy to guys who are just infatuated and will make her an object of trolling and slut-shaming by Nigerians.

Ps- Cross isn’t fine either. He’s just better at masking it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
scondy:

U r sha trying to agend that WM knew .....he didn't....the only person that doubted slightly was Michael on the nomination night but jackie b and peace cleared him that anything can happen.

No one suspected....even pere . WM that ready praised Maria for her selection being apt....

He figured out her lame prank.

Aunty come dey vexxx. Lmao grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Someone that was rubbing Jaypaul's head all through the night is pissed off that Ebuka shake her table, Saskay ayam not understanding....
Women are complicated..
U no see queen no direction..
Angel we don't know What's up with her .
Jackie b ..that one na another case..
Nini no know say she dey relationship already.
Maria forming boss while falling hard for pere...
Peace is available n hopping one n place to another

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Megatone50:

Cuz she is ... Maria na fair n artificial ass ...

Make Maria barb hair like saskay come out make we rate them..

Even if Maria barb gorima, she go still beat Saskay..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Someone that was rubbing Jaypaul's head all through the night is pissed off that Ebuka shake her table, Saskay ayam not understanding....
You get? She come dey vex say Cross dey vex.

What concern Cross and her SaPa relationship?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Megatone50:
Cross n jaypaul should go n meet saskay and clear the air that they understand her answer n still vibe with her .so she can not feel bad or slip back to oblivion. I actually want to see her vibing than sleeping
She can sleep and leave...She isn't smart...Like how do you throw throw two guys under the bus...I mean two guys wey some ladies get eye on...grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skyfly007: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
lebete3000:
Let's just fvcking tell ourselves the truth. The only time this show would spice up is when we see some real ships!

I mean some real banging meen.

That's d disadvantage of bringing aboki them come this show, they're too conservative for my liking even of they're the most corrupt under the sheets.

Na without condom I dey straff dem for here...
While straffing without condom, remember HIV is real ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tranquility2345:
In a normal season, you get like two or three borites wey producers make mistake select. But imagine this useless season has at least a dozen borites. You can’t have a good season when more than half of the housemates are borites angry
Sleepkay should be sued for fraud and entering the house under false pretense

These housemates promise a lot in their audition video, which is the needed criteria but fail to live up to expectations

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Megatone50: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
MizzD:

Really? As the toy that she is?

I’d rather she is in the garden alone thinking of her life than being a toy to guys who are just infatuated and will make her an object of trolling and slut-shaming by Nigerians.

Ps- Cross isn’t fine either. He’s just better at masking it.
None of the guys was toying with her..they both like her genuinely
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Geezeem:

cheesy cheesy

Ebuka just made the show spicy for us by leaking that cheesy

Make the house kuku dabaru jarey, na wetin be dey kuku find be that...

*devilish grin*

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osas187: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Megatone50:

Cuz she is ... Maria na fair n artificial ass ...

Make Maria barb hair like saskay come out make we rate them..
why would she barb hair like sleepkay? She chooses to barb hair by herself because she thaught she'll looks more decent with it,and maria also does what we make her looks cool too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Beorn:

I dont get why Cross acted angry over Saskay's words. He's been the attention of other women, kissing in some during T or D games. Leaving the ladies to grope him. He flirts around and he knows Jaypaul and Saskay sleep together. He knows both him and Jaypaul are gunning for her. He also knows Saskay have a situation outside the house (which I don't really believe or maybe she does but it has packed up), so what exactly was Saskay suppose to say? Saskay gives both of them attention and there's nothing hidden about it

If he wants her to himself, then he'd drop the flirtings and focus on her alone. Not that, that might work but it's a start in convincing her.

Thank you.. Thats why I’m confused as to the whole finding out on live tv agenda or that she lied.

What new thing was unraveled ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Munzy14:

That over the top reaction is a normal...I mean Someone like me will pull the building down if I have such confrontation...I wouldn't mind kiss the show a good bye....

That scene put WM as a baby in the hands of Pere..No man should put his fellow man in that situation...

I mean it can guarantee him few groundnuts bellow the belt outside....At least he spend quality time in the hospital and under the knife....

In reality I don't take bully nonsense even for a play...Ones charged up to an ex military guy block the road and I intentionally bashed his car to make him understand no one has monopoly of craze head...He was doing all gra gra threatening to break my side mirror..I look am laugh...Las las that day he went his way and we became friends...cheesy

No man should take shit not even for money...
E mekwana ya Ndi eke bu egbe n'aka, to avoid the story that touches the heart
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jaypaul is having a conversation with Saskay... So far, only Jaypaul is doing the talking.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Errrrmmm this one Liquorose is outside alone sleeping I hope she is not thinking about what Ebuka said as regards Emmanuel.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kinematics:
See the mumu malaria telling JMK the picking 2 housemates was not part of the plan grin grin

She thinks JMK is a fool..
I like my guy Yuseff he does not forgive ..

If he doesn’t forgive then he won’t be forgiven. Na to dey go home. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
oluwaveeboy:
it’s not about saskay liking another person. He’s angry because he had a conversation with saskay and asked her if she really likes jpaul, but she said no. She lied, that’s his point. He’s not stopping her from liking another person.

But Saskay never told Jaypaul she loves him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
scondy:

No mind that two faced man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
OGdaddy:
My dear.
Let us say the truth once and For all.

I support pere and Maria but you have seen me blasting both Maria and Pere here when they misbehave.

Most fans of Pere call him out if he misbehaves and you know it.

As a white money fan that you are, you should learn to say the truth even if it's bitter

Mission Impossible...you are wasting your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jay paul the lowkey Simple man...grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jay Paul’s simping ability is actually underrated.

To even think I defended him earlier today.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Megatone50:
Cross n jaypaul should go n meet saskay and clear the air that they understand her answer n still vibe with her .so she can not feel bad or slip back to oblivion. I actually want to see her vibing than sleeping

They don't owe her anything.

She should call round table and explain herself to the two of them, or move on with her life in that house like a bad beesh.

Ebuka blindsided her with that question, and her response was literally off the top of her head. I don't even think she meant to upset anyone, she just answered as a 'hard babe', but she actually isn't that. It's now the thing is registering for her and she is feeling really bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.