Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929622 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Broobembem:

This pathetic attention seeking Malaria parasite.

You won’t just stop seeking for my attention even when I keep ignoring you. You should be thankful and grateful that Whitemoney gangs are stooping so low to even banter with you Malaria parasites. You just should be grateful and thankful they are engaging you shameless parasites.

Have you see the boomsplay voting? I felt disgusted seeing your Jezebel’s voting rate, I felt so ashamed of myself for even engaging some of you earlier before now, i thought you parasites had what it takes to banter with ODOGWU Don Preyor, I actually thought you parasites were worth engaging, never knew you parasites were on the same level with Pere. cheesy

We, the loyal and lovely fans of “Blessed White Daddy Yo” are way above you parasites, even Liquorose’s dusted you parasites in double measure. Godamit! How did we even stoop so low engaging you eediotic parasites? grin cheesy

We are the show!
Put some respect!

Engage us with respect because it takes our response for any fanbase to be recognized here, it takes our reactions to Whitemoney slander for any fanbase to be noticed here.

You parasites should put some fvckin respect and learn to know your level in this street. grin

Whitemoney is the show
Odogwu Don Preyor
Proper Papi Donkon Yor
Omini-Knowest Emperor
Ab Maccabi
Alaba DJ Khalid
Cubanna Swag-Bag

He is the show, the show is him.
He’s walking step alone me is a strategy, the sound of his fart is a strategy, even the sweetness of his egusi soup is a strategy that must win him that 90m.

The earlier you pathetic, shameless, disgusting low budget eediotic hateful and envious Malarian parasites know this, the better for you all.

[img]https:///media/8-23-2021/Ioocs5.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Someone posted this, I think here yesterday and I was so pissed seeing Jezebel voting rate.

Like, her votes multiplied by 2 won’t even dare match Liquorose’s votes. grin grin

I don’t even want to talk about Whitemoney.

Pere actually did Malarian Parasites dirty. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Disturb: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Valto:
for those that said whitemoney is a liar. that he was never a bodyguard or ever handled a pump action gun.. the reciept are here grin cheesy
How person with the physique of Anthony Joshua take turn into Rick Ross na him I no fit figure out since grin

Give this guy time in biggies house and he'll eat biggie into bankruptcy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
FIGARO00:
You nor get words for mouth jor. grin

It's not my fault that you are this daft.

It's even an honour for you to think I'm bruubembem, considering the amount of torture he had dealt your big for nothing head and pea-sized brain.

You need strong exorcism from this torment.

Stay tormented.

Broobembem is so tormented he's disguising with another moniker.

I will so do the tormenting sotey you will get confused and start trolling with both moniker.

See how he's frantically trying to damage control.

It's beautiful to watch!... hahaha hahaha. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Storm body “sprey” grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tranquility2345:

These pictures show that he lied about his age. Old age don change him looks and body. WM, Pere, Cross and Boma are all age mates in their mid/late 30s.

No way Boma is below 40 abeg. Cross said something like 31, that may be his correct age.

As for WM, perhaps he lied about his age but he def took that picture when he was young. He looked 24- 26 there.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Disturb:
How person with the physique of Anthony Joshua take turn into Rick Ross na him I no fit figure out since grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Just imagine grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
FIGARO00:
Nobody sends her here, she now decided to jump on the peria ship to get more screentime.

I guess it's working, cause she has been noticed.

E choke
E bleet
E rat
E dog
E cow

Lol. So cute.

Hey! U will not mind ur biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Are you implying WM has always been a liar undecided tongue
chucs:
No way Boma is below 30 abeg. Cross said something like 31, that may be his correct age.

As for WM, perhaps he lied about his age but he def took that picture when he was young. He looked 24- 26 there.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Your desperate attempt to prove you are not broobembem exposes your guilt more... grin grin

You are not smart.

Typing same post with both monikers. I bet you didn't realize you hadn't switched to your troll account...
Gbegiripoo. Your desperate attempt to label me who has been torturing you proves that you have been tormented beyond measure, and exposes more of your stupidity ever displayed.

It's not my fault you are seeing double.

Now, go and look for a diick to grab like your fave, you can't grab mine.

I will keep torturing you here.

E pain it.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tranquility2345:

These pictures show that he lied about his age. Old age don change him looks and body. WM, Pere, Cross and Boma are all age mates in their mid/late 30s.

White Shrek is at least 40 grin

He's the oldest person in that house .

You can tell this pic was from ten years ago and he already looked like he was in his late twenties then .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Disturb:

WhiteRats in pain RN

U dey disturb true true grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Broobembem:

You won’t just stop seeking for my attention even when I keep ignoring you. You should be thankful and grateful that Whitemoney gangs are stooping so low to even banter with you Malaria parasites. You just should be grateful and thankful they are engaging you shameless parasites.

Have you see the boomsplay voting? I felt disgusted seeing your Jezebel’s voting rate, I felt so ashamed of myself for even engaging some of you earlier before now, i thought you parasites had what it takes to banter with ODOGWU Don Preyor, I actually thought you parasites were worth engaging, never knew you parasites were on the same level with Pere. cheesy

We, the loyal and lovely fans of “Blessed White Daddy Yo” are way above you parasites, even Liquorose’s dusted you parasites in double measure. Godamit! How did we even stoop so low engaging you eediotic parasites? grin cheesy

We are the show!
Put some respect!

Engage us with respect because it takes our response for any fanbase to be recognized here, it takes our reactions to Whitemoney slander for any fanbase to be noticed here.

You parasites should put some fvckin respect and learn to know your level in this street. grin

Whitemoney is the show
Odogwu Don Preyor
Proper Papi Donkon Yor
Omini-Knowest Emperor
Ab Maccabi
Alaba DJ Khalid
Cubanna Swag-Bag

He’s walking step alone me is a strategy, the sound of his fart is a strategy, even the sweetness of his egusi soup is a strategy that must win him that 90m.

The earlier you pathetic, shameless, disgusting low budget eediotic hateful and envious Malarian parasites know this, the better for you all.

ODOGWU!!!

GIDDEM GIDDEM GIDDEM!!!

Hahahahahaha

Gbegiripoo. Come and see your nightmare o, your torment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Broobembem:
Someone posted this, I think here yesterday and I was so pissed seeing Jezebel voting rate.

Like, her votes multiplied by 2 won’t even dare match Liquorose’s votes. grin ;

I don’t even want to talk about Whitemoney.

Pere actually did Malarian Parasites dirty. grin
Boomplay FC will u keep qwayet! When liquorose wins the 90M e go seriously choke una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ibukzy:
Are you implying WM has always been a liar undecided tongue
Perhaps your imagination

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
FIGARO00:
Gbegiripoo. Your desperate attempt to label me who has been torturing you proves that you have been tormented beyond measure, and exposes more of your stupidity ever displayed.

It's not my fault you are seeing double.

Now, go and look for a diick to grab like your fave, you can't grab mine.

I will keep torturing you here.

E pain it.

No peace for you!

You will remain restless trying to damage control.

I don already cast you broobembem! cheesy cheesy

All your shalaye no go work...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Broobembem:

We are the show!
Put some respect!

Whitemoney is the show
Odogwu Don Preyor
Proper Papi Donkon Yor
Omini-Knowest Emperor
Ab Maccabi
Alaba DJ Khalid
Cubanna Swag-Bag

I always recommend always infinity pads .
Take some ibuprofen .
Drink something warm .
Have a warm bath.

You'll be fine within three to five days .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
JBoss25:
Boomplay FC will u keep qwayet! When liquorose wins the 90M e go seriously choke una

Their only consolation will be the boomsplay poll...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Broobembem:

We are the show!
Put some respect!

Whitemoney is the show
Odogwu Don Preyor
Proper Papi Donkon Yor
Omini-Knowest Emperor
Ab Maccabi
Alaba DJ Khalid
Cubanna Swag-Bag

OGDaddy is this you? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
JBoss25:
Not Malaria again. You don giveup grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
L
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
FIGARO00:
ODOGWU!!!

GIDDEM GIDDEM GIDDEM!!!

Hahahahahaha

Gbegiripoo. Come and see your nightmare o, your torment.

See how you are replying your own comment.

Na so E Don so you reach?

Shame on you!.... grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by charlesELIKIBA: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin confused fellow grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Senseii:

OGDaddy is this you? grin

That's Figaroo!.. grin

The werey dey disguise... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=handelex post=105097902][/quote] The idiot has been tormented to a point of know return.

Man's not hot, with his pea-sized brain.

Bruubembem spice, I thank you o.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Boma describing how he held Maria's breast grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:
grin confused fellow grin

The outcast again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Boomplay FC? grin

Bwahahaha

What a name!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hungry4sex(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Word on the streets is that its Michaels turn to nack maria this night. Hehehe, question is since boma must nack babe this night. Who in go nack? Na only nini remain

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Boma describing how he held Maria's breast grin grin

When you wake up from your hunger induced dream. Go and drink garri!... cheesy grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

See how you are replying your own comment.

Na so E Don so you reach?

Shame on you!.... grin grin grin
You are definitely the one getting tortured.

No peace for the wicked.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.