Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3989484 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Meanwhile Marians u are doing well!!!! Thanks for standing by my Okra King Boma in my absence cheesy grin

As for those Whoring Angels haha they will keep crying cos From now till Jupiter ends...Boma Boom Boom will always see their madam as a dumping ground!!! Infact the whorve can't even resist to lick and gulp any fluid from his body with alacrity grin grin cheesy shocked ..She will keep shalaying to the house for nothing .And at the end still be thrown to the dogs canal where she rightfully belongs!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:44am On Aug 25, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Haha see Guilty conscience flogging this one shocked no wonder it took u so long to recover from the shock of how I dragged out ur smelling pants for all to see!!!
l never Mentioned Boma in my statement sef;;Well u are a FuvkMate to Whoring Angel and white Clown...Their regular customer na!!! So it takes a Possessed soul to detect another possessed soul!!!
Mkpiii!!!!!

Guilty conscience over what? Am i your parents that refused to show you love and care or at the very least provide you with a decent feeding plan or solid education that's responsible for how you sodomize your written English constantly? Am i the neighborhood uncle that molested you so bad that you had to wait for a reality show to empty out all the pent-up butthurt in you?

Contrary to the lie your family told you as a child, you're not that important, i only noticed your abysmal attempt at trash-talking a few hours ago. And yes, you are still proud of your elder brother Boma, utterly despicable as he is. It's why you've been insulting your betters on this forum for quite a while. Just take it easy, he hasn't won that many a task in the house to warrant paying you decently for this pitiful campaign you're running on Nairaland for him.

Why are you linking me with Angel and Whitemoney? Do you want to sodomize WM that bad? Did Angel sex you and then refuse to give you change from the money you paid her? Because i need to know who hurt you so bad that you're foaming at the mouth like a Hot ape!

You better stick to the Igbo you're more familiar with than continuing on this platform to embarrass the higher institution that was deceived into giving you a certificate.

So in your family you should ask if the ones that used to battle supernatural possession were recognized first by their fellow demoniacs.

Your type of flamboyant idiocy can induce mass suicides, and the fact that a family deemed it fit to let you live to burden the whole world instead of liquidating you, should scare even the most liberal person!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2021
People really liked pere o.

Though you won't see them online throwing banters but on a low key, people really love pere.

I have been on Twitter ever since and i tell you mehn!!! The love is massive.

I think this set of Big brother naija are the most talented and gifted set in Big brother history as far as Nigeria and Africa is concern.

If you like, say the housemates are boring but these years big brother naija has the most viewed by other Africa countries.

The massive views from south Africa, Ghana, Kenya and the rest are Just unbelievable, even people outside Africa are asking how they can vote.

At this stage, it doesn't matter who wins the 90 million naira, all of them are all winners already because there are massive brands and contracts waiting for them.

In my opinion, these are the housemates that has already been booked for a contract by massive brands even as they are still in the house.

1) white money.
2) Pere
3) NiNI
4) saskay
5) peace
6) Yousef
7) Maria
8. Micheal
9) liquoross
Other housemates are equally talented but you see these 9 housemates.

They have made it for life, deals are already waiting for them.

Our movie industry go too choke Abeg and i see all these housemates working together in a single movie that will break record. "Mark my words"

Even at that, the bunch of talents in this season Is just too massive.

My only pain is that our movie industry is not that lucrative because if it was to be in Europe or north America, these nine guys will each be worth nothing less than 50 million in less than 7 to 10 years from now.

The only housemate that i know won't even be called for a movie ever is Boma.

I still don't know what talent he has and the most painful thing is that boma thinks he is the hottest and female favorite in the house. Like what tha fork!!!!!

Boma is the most ugliest male housemates in that house and i blame queen for all this sudden pride from boma.

Imagine the effrontery he had when he said, he will start making all the Ladies in the house to fight over him.

I was like!! Shey this one don kolo?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sunnymix: 3:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Team Cross wink grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:09am On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Gentlefury:

Guilty conscience over what? Am i your parents that refused to show you love and care or at the very least provide you with a decent feeding plan or solid education that's responsible for how you sodomize your written English constantly? Am i the neighborhood uncle that molested you so bad that you had to wait for a reality show to empty out all the pent-up butthurt in you?

Contrary to the lie your family told you as a child, you're not that important, i only noticed your abysmal attempt at trash-talking a few hours ago. And yes, you are still proud of your elder brother Boma, utterly despicable as he is. It's why you've been insulting your betters on this forum for quite a while. Just take it easy, he hasn't won that many a task in the house to warrant paying you decently for this pitiful campaign you're running on Nairaland for him.

Why are you linking me with Angel and Whitemoney? Do you want to sodomize WM that bad? Did Angel sex you and then refuse to give you change from the money you paid her? Because i need to know who hurt you so bad that you're foaming at the mouth like a Hot ape!

You better stick to the Igbo you're more familiar with than continuing on this platform to embarrass the higher institution that was deceived into giving you a certificate.

So in your family you should ask if the ones that used to battle supernatural possession were recognized first by their fellow demoniacs.

Your type of flamboyant idiocy can induce mass suicides, and the fact that a family deemed it fit to let you live to burden the whole world instead of liquidating you, should scare even the most liberal person[/s]!
It's only a dolt and a descendant of morons that will fail miserably to make just a pinch of sense even with this long article!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:38am On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
OGdaddy:
People really liked pere o.

Though you won't see them online throwing banters but on a low key, people really love pere.

I have been on Twitter ever since and i tell you mehn!!! The love is massive.

I think this set of Big brother naija are the most talented and gifted set in Big brother history as far as Nigeria and Africa is concern.

If you like, say the housemates are boring but these years big brother naija has the most viewed by other Africa countries.

The massive views from south Africa, Ghana, Kenya and the rest are Just unbelievable, even people outside Africa are asking how they can vote.

At this stage, it doesn't matter who wins the 90 million naira, all of them are all winners already because there are massive brands and contracts waiting for them.

In my opinion, these are the housemates that has already been booked for a contract by massive brands even as they are still in the house.

1) white money.
2) Pere
3) NiNI
4) saskay
5) peace
6) Yousef
7) Maria
8. Micheal
9) liquoross
Other housemates are equally talented but you see these 9 housemates.

They have made it for life, deals are already waiting for them.

Our movie industry go too choke Abeg and i see all these housemates working together in a single movie that will break record. "Mark my words"

Even at that, the bunch of talents in this season Is just too massive.

My only pain is that our movie industry is not that lucrative because if it was to be in Europe or north America, these nine guys will each be worth nothing less than 50 million in less than 7 to 10 years from now.

The only housemate that i know won't even be called for a movie ever is Boma.

I still don't know what talent he has and the most painful thing is that boma thinks he is the hottest and female favorite in the house. Like what tha fork!!!!!

Boma is the most ugliest male housemates in that house and i blame queen for all this sudden pride from boma.

Imagine the effrontery he had when he said, he will start making all the Ladies in the house to fight over him.

I was like!! Shey this one don kolo?[/s]
This one is just hungry for likes!!!!

But unfortunately for u after all said and done Jah God the unshakeable judge pass una!

King Boma will continue to be in ur faces till the end enjoying all the attention and honey pots at the snap of his finger in the house as the Supreme king and the Black Jesus he is!!! A treatment u wasted old hags can only dream of!!!!
U will keep weeping forever cos this chiseled Face ain't leaving ur screen any time soon!!! grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Near1: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2021
VOTING UPDATES

1st - Cross
2nd - Pere
3rd - Maria
4th - Queen
5th - Sammie
6th - JMK

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2021
kaylieeb:
Boma cuddling with Tega

My beautiful Angel sleeping alone cool
Nice one!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2021
amehrada:
Cross and Jmk can’t go this Sunday, they’re the only true friends of Angel in that house. It may seem as though Angel listened to Jmk’s ‘shine ya eyes’ advice on Boma today, pretty sure that played a role in her decision of not allowing Boma to sleep in her bed.

Cross only had good things to say about her to Boma, how she’s the smartest lady in the house, good and very caring, that people tend to judge her base on what she does and how she dresses. Boma sef dey concur but e sure me die say he wan go cho cho cho give Cross about Angel before via say she nor allow am enter her bed this night but he nor know say Cross na pro Angel.. better padi to Angel, ready to defend.

Las las dem cane okro man for street this night.
Cross and JMK must be protected at all cost!
Giddem!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Near1:
VOTING UPDATES

1st - Cross
2nd - Pere
3rd - Maria
4th - Queen
5th - Sammie
6th - JMK
With how Maria is quickly losing her sanity, I hope this is true. Big Brother should evict four housemates before she naked start to parade the house.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 6:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Gentlefury:

Your type of flamboyant idiocy can induce mass suicides, and the fact that a family deemed it fit to let you live to burden the whole world instead of liquidating you, should scare even the most liberal person!

Wow.... There is nothing gentle about your fury though grin grin
I read this write up and if I was that lightening socket, Na to just go hide

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]It's only a dolt and a descendant of morons that will fail miserably to make just a pinch of sense even with this long article!!!
He actually made a WHOLE lot of sense
I was flabbergasted grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2021
ersonleads:
just 2 days inside d house, boma dey talk say e knack jmk, I nor trust dat guy. Jmk & am sef nor dey role like dat. Don't be surprised he was runned down by her & d greviances made him nominate her for eviction.

Thank you…. I have been doubting this Boma JMK story even though vloggers carried it. JMK does not roll with Boma like someone who has slept with him…. Not even two days oh…. It supposedly happened the day she got into the house shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Gentlefury:

Oh chimo!!!
You just exterminated Thunderswitch and his generation!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Meanwhile Marians u are doing well!!!! Thanks for standing by my Okra King Boma in my absence cheesy grin

As for those Whoring Angels haha they will keep crying cos From now till Jupiter ends...Boma Boom Boom will always see their madam as a dumping ground!!! Infact the whorve can't even resist to lick and gulp any fluid from his body with alacrity grin grin cheesy shocked ..She will keep shalaying to the house for nothing .And at the end still be thrown to the dogs canal where she rightfully belongs!!!!
Always talking in the rubbish...let's see how useless Boma will trend without Angel.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Threebear:

He won't win the money .
I'm almost 100 percent sure at this point

He never struck me as a winner and I have a pretty bad feeling the pendulum will swing after this sunday's shocking eviction.
U know u have a knack of being a failed news caster...
Nothing you say moves us anymore grin grin
Wish your pendulum could swing to give you just a little bit of insight about your life grin grin
Wld do u much good u know grin grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
cubana kee you dia

White money career will end up like that broke Warri boy efe
Where are you in life though grin grin
Na people wey get log for eye dey see speck for another person eye
If u can atleast upgrade your life, then you can speak
For now, shut the Bleep up

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2021
fitzmayowa:

According to Cruisetopiavp he even failed as a hoodlum.....cheesy grin cheesy
I'm sure that was something you were successful in grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
This group did better than the former group with whitemonkey making noise like an agbero.
Sshhhhhhhhhhh
If u want to lie, do so intelligently

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2021
suffering:
With how Maria is quickly losing her sanity, I hope this is true. Big Brother should evict four housemates before she naked start to parade the house.
This cannot be true, because its social media poll.. Those voters might not vote via decoders?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2021
fitzmayowa:

As in the thing is just annoying as e be like say dem no dey hear word.....
I thought may be i had water in my ear,so i wasnt wrong afterall...i even increased the TV volume shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Near1:
VOTING UPDATES

1st - Cross
2nd - Pere
3rd - Maria
4th - Queen
5th - Sammie
6th - JMK
Source?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Hmmm!

Nadesh has posted scantily this season Sha. Think she's supporting whitemonkey..
But Las year, she was more of a Kiddwaya fan. Since nadesh loves ship she was into the kiddrica train too but big on Kiddwaya.
I no dey ship again. That shyte rarely works especially the big/ships.

Just look at how knackinator and Gedodo turned out, I feel awful for not believing in them then but glad that they’re good and blessed today

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

White monkey is a born failure!
He isn't you na grin grin
Stop it jor grin grin
Or do u guys look alike or you have done genetic testing grin grin
Stick to your side o life o and leave him out of it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2021
ItisHi:
are they same genres?
Does he know what 'genres' are?
Start from there to educate him first grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]This one is just hungry for likes!!!!

But unfortunately for u after all said and done Jah God the unshakeable judge pass una!

King Boma will continue to be in ur faces till the end enjoying all the attention and honey pots at the snap of his finger in the house as the Supreme king and the Black Jesus he is!!! A treatment u wasted old hags can only dream of!!!!
U will keep weeping forever cos this chiseled Face ain't leaving ur screen any time soon!!! grin grin cheesy grin

Your Boma wey resemble Edo EndSars prison break hoodlum.

Team WhiteMoney, una good money oooo

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2021
MizzD:

He said thank you grin

Like those people who keep mute during teams meetings but find their voice during the end to say - BYE
I laughed so hard at this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Good morning Eeghe. Did you blacklist the other side?

I see you’re a Cross Stan. Good. I like him too and giving him 90% of my votes this week because my main fave isn’t up. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.