Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,219 members, 7,867,572 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3996398 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2021
shasha90:
Ah! I just finished watching the buzz on showmax and toke just spilled that cross has licked and fingered jmk's plate because they bathe together. I'm shocked

Which episode abeg?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
waste of votes

But we move sha

Even if they evict queen, I won't feel anything
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Are some of these housemates mad? still discussing about the past season and housemates,
Boma should just shut up

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2021
ifeanyi10059:

I hope so, tuned in this morning while others are busy working out she discussing with Peace and Nini about nomination, it's annoying cos she said 'I top I was just gonna make my way all through the Top 5' like wtf
Biggie Brought a useless twist when they found out she was the HOH. Trust me, they didn't have that twist in mind until Maria won, because if they had they would've been hyping it since Sunday night. They had to use Maria to save their boring season and boost their already dead ratings.

Biggie gave her a task that will make all the housemates hate and lose trust in her. Promised her a reward which to her and every right thinking person shouldn't be less than immunity for a week at least.

But what did the useless biggie do after she passed the task effortlessly?

Gave her Useless Abeg naira
Gave her a warning, strike, barred her from HOH and privileges for two weeks and on top of that got nominated. All these happened back to back in less than an hour. No person in that house can take that. She's a human being with emotions too. She no be stone.

Biggie and the production team even twisted her words on their official handle cos they know anything about Maria drives traffic on social media.

She will be fine and get used to it with time..that's all I know.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2021
andrew444:

Wow

You really think pere will be evicted in Sunday ?

Vote Queen and Sammie and see Pere going for media session

Na him papa get big brother abo Na only am get fans..

Na voting and he will go..

Let’s confirm cross first.. then Queen.

Pere will go!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2021
shasha90:
Ah! I just finished watching the buzz on showmax and toke just spilled that cross has licked and fingered jmk's plate because they bathe together. I'm shocked

How does she know?
Does she have access to their shower hour?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Guy Click on that link angry
which link nah?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2021
This Maria na fool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Samueltemi337:
This Maria na fool
My fellow icon..throw some votes her side pls.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2021
maxwell530:
all the ladies admire Pere and they all nominated him.... continue na
because him no Dey fake Dey shine him 32 all the time with them

Don’t you get

Pere sticking to Maria all the time dey piss some of them off

For example person like peace wey no get anybody to hold ,e go Dey pepper am na

Imagine Pere come Dey fake love for peace,peace no go ever nominate Pere

Lie lie

But the General no get time ,he loves and admire Maria alone

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2021
I really like Maria

And if anyone is watching now... they should understand and cut her some slacks tongue

I will have to put up with the nomination melt down

poor gal

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

My fellow icon..throw some votes her side pls.

Would have

But this her conversation about nomination don change my mind
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Vote Queen and Sammie and see Pere going for media session

Na him papa get big brother abo Na only am get fans..

Na voting and he will go..

Let’s confirm cross first.. then Queen.

Pere will go!

Smiles
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
It depends on individual sha, if I win 90m.. I run like Miracle! Dstv can boycott all they like. Fame and social media aren't everything.. Efe won money came to reunion, where he dey now?. Person wey go make am, go make am, no be Dstv go determine am. Reunion is all about gossips and letting housemates see each other secrets.. How many can cope with the aftermaths?.. Reunion is good show for viewers not housemates in my opinion
Efe didn’t attend reunion, one of the reasons his song didn’t get any airplay or push and he had to relocate to US.
Miracle isn’t any yardstick. He was NEVER for the fame, he wanted the money for his pilot training, got it and left.
The new crop is hm’s ALL want fame and fan love. Reason they travel from US/UK to audition for the show, miracle needed the money to run out of Nigeria.

So Yes, all of them are attending reunion.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
most females don’t find Whitemoney attractive even queen is just pretending to be

From my university days dating gals
I discovered gals don’t like to date a guy that shines all his 32 to all other gals all the time

His never serious with anything, the worst was that task he was given ,where he was just laughing and singing Aquafina (eyesore)

No show of masculinity
To make matters worst,he’s a kitchen guy

Not saying,ladies don’t love guys that cook,
But when your man is always in the kitchen, na turn off

See Pere for example, forget all those lamba the ladies are giving in that house,many of them admire Pere

But the fact Pere refused to shine 32 all the time and has always sticked to Maria ,it made some of the ladies feel some type of way

How old are you..

You Dey live your life to impress woman and for woman to like you sad

Haba..

In the chase of Money .. you’re chasing woman.
Future must be disappointed. Talk more of your family.

Teuh!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2021
Gentlefury:

Biased how? And just because Boma is your elder brother doesn't mean he can't be stupid, so keep your wig on, stop barking like a possessed soul just to defend your relative, and air your opinions like an adult instead of a cowardly troll.

And your spelling of the word 'stupid'...... is that...... English?!!!!!! shocked
Fury durling
Take it easy
U want to keep someborri? grin grin
It is sha Sweeting me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
waste of votes

But we move sha

Why is voting for queen a waste of votes ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Biggie Brought a useless twist when they found out she was the HOH. Trust me, they didn't have that twist in mind until Maria won, because if they had they would've been hyping it since Sunday night. They had to use Maria to save their boring season and boost their already dead ratings.

Biggie gave her a task that will make all the housemates hate and lose trust in her. Promised her a reward which to her and every right thinking person shouldn't be less than immunity for a week at least.

But what did the useless biggie do after she passed the task effortlessly?

Gave her Useless Abeg naira
Gave her a warning, strike, barred her from HOH and privileges for two weeks and on top of that got nominated. All these happened back to back in less than an hour. No person in that house can take that. She's a human being with emotions too. She no be stone.

Biggie and the production team even twisted her words on their official handle cos they know anything about Maria drives traffic on social media.

She will be fine and get used to it with time..that's all I know.
I’ve been telling people

After this season

Maria will be the bigggest winner outside
Endorsements, deals ,adverts, gifts etc
Just name it

Maria will win bigger than the winner self

Look at efe today
Look at laycon (even disqualified Erica is doing it big)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2021
omotolly22:

So Maria won too because she was only seen with Hypo

So why are u celebrating it then

Hehehehehehe

U harsh sister durling
Thank u for calling our his bullshit
Hypocrisy is gbegiri's middle name

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
stroller9795:
So Boma has fallen for Angel right after she sacked him from his bed?
Choi![/s]
Sharrap Mudded old beech!!!!!

Supreme king Boma is not Okra King for nothing tongue
.. Ofcourse without even blinking He flung her like used garbage to the cold with her itchy clits!!!
While enjoying the warmth of a real woman tega cheesy
Ur keziah remains the general public latrine of the house....Yes I called her that cos her level no reach WC sef!!!! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Asgard73:

[s]Do you understand the word “ huge “?

So who dash her..you think Maria will survive .. if Jmk is replaced with Angel?

Maria is very toxic and bitter .. a frustrated animal on heat[/s].

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Do you understand the word “ huge “?

So who dash her..you think Maria will survive .. if Jmk is replaced with Angel?

Maria is very toxic and bitter .. a frustrated animal on heat.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2021
fertilewomb:
Which kind problem be this with Maria?

Is she the only one serving punishment? Is she the only one issued strike?
Jmk and Pere are also in her shoes yet you won't see this ones whinnying and ranting about nominations. What in the name of fuccckery is this?

Is she Biggie's wife?
Who the hell is she?
Is she beyond nomination?
Didn't she nominate people?

People are busy working out, she is whinnying about who nominated her.

Nonsense and ingredients.
I know people like Maria, the fact that she’s biracial is definitely in her head constantly and for that reason she feels she’s better than everyone else.
Forget the kumbaya that goes on most times in the house, her true nature always comes out when she feels a little discomfort.
She’s that type of person that won’t acknowledge that other people have problems, but when she has her own problems she tries to make it everyone else’s problem.
I’m sure she expects everyone in that house to surround her and kiss her repeatedly in the ass.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]It's only a dolt and a descendant of morons that will fail miserably to make just a pinch of sense even with this long article!!!

Reading this showed that you obviously had to beg your more literate friends to help you type something remotely coherent. I can literally imagine you sweating profusely while typing this flagrant nonsense, but am i supposed to expect more from a child of many fathers like you?

It's still an indictment on your family, Umunna, village and all the teachers unlucky enough to encounter you from your nursery to tertiary education stage that you still need illustrative memes to drop basic comeback disses. Do everyone a favour that even your deviant elder brother Boma will be grateful for - wear your best Sunday clothes, write a note to your family, friends and teachers for allowing them suffer the pain and shame of knowing you, drink a customized bottle of poison, and then rest on the bed to wait for an end you so richly deserve.

I know good grammar deeply frightens and offends you, do you prefer we exchange in Pidgin English going forward?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Would have

But this her conversation about nomination don change my mind
No vex..
She will get over it with time. She's very emotional..

Pls still vote for her.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Maria can never ever survive Angel ... this I know too well.

Angel is top5... Maria will have to struggle for top 10.

Asgard said it .. on week 5. Keep it for the record.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Akwamkpuruamu:

Your Boma wey resemble Edo EndSars prison break hoodlum.

Team WhiteMoney, una good money oooo[/s]
Even at that he beat ur White hippo handsdown!!!! Infact ur hippo no get Single level for that house were King Boma dey cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
because him no Dey fake Dey shine him 32 all the time with them

Don’t you get

Pere sticking to Maria all the time dey piss some of them off

For example person like peace wey no get anybody to hold ,e go Dey pepper am na

Imagine Pere come Dey fake love for peace,peace no go ever nominate Pere

Lie lie

But the General no get time ,he loves and admire Maria alone
Lol, bros for this story. Pere made himself the number enemy in that with his military reign,everybody was counting days just to see him get nominated. Saying people admire Pere is like saying all Nigerians love Buhari. A guy that sees himself above every one of them by terming them 'Dumbos'.... SMH

Pere loves and admire only Maria but he called her fake in his diary section and went behind her back to lick Queen's ass, abeg make we hear word joor.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
About Maria and the nomination thing.

People should understand that Maria is very emotional and to her that's the best way she can deal with it being the first time..

Once she survives Sunday and she come up next week again, she will get used to it..

So pls Vote Maria!!!

Had to cut her some slacks after listening to her now

She won't stop till Sunday.... have to bear it grin

She is definitely not an ardent follower of this game.... she keeps proving this through her actions and utterances

Maria is truly real

Her eyes are dull.... like someone who had cried or had sleepless night

make Sunday come already so my gal can be happy again sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ojikutubaba: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2021
How can a grown man find solace in the kitchen, washing pots and cooking up horrible tasting food... The hippopotamus always thinking of the kitchen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Gentlefury:

Reading this showed that you obviously had to beg your more literate friends to help you type something remotely coherent. I can literally imagine you sweating profusely while typing this flagrant nonsense, but am i supposed to expect more from a child of many fathers like you?

It's still an indictment on your family, Umunna, village and all the teachers unlucky enough to encounter you from your nursery to tertiary education stage that you still need illustrative memes to drop basic comeback disses. Do everyone a favour that even your deviant elder brother Boma will be grateful for - wear your best Sunday clothes, write a note to your family, friends and teachers for allowing them suffer the pain and shame of knowing you, drink a customized bottle of poison, and then rest on the bed to wait for an end you so richly deserve.

I know good grammar deeply frightens and offends you, do you prefer we exchange in Pidgin English going forward[/s]?
Hogwash doesn't even deserve a second of my time!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2021
andrew444:

Why is voting for queen a waste of votes ?
that guy is a Pere fan. Don't listen to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.