Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3974623 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Somtochukwu19 post=105158981:
Nigerians are like that, 10years from now it will be the same thing.

And the reality show viewer will still drop this same complain.

So a reasonable housemate will try and play the card and hope Grace work on his/her behalf too.
Unfortunately true, we can't change.. This year bbnaija just boring die.. Biggie and production na scam.. Who go win go win
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Cross and Saskay.

LR, Emma and Tega at the other side

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2021
genius43:
More.

If only JMK was this active in her first week in the house

Don't mind them. Immediately they are up they start being active. She did the same on Sunday too after Maria had put her up. She was fun that day.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Coldie:

When I mean hate, I don't mean like hate hate. Just regular dislike
Even the dislike...pere and boma..one of them is the most disliked housemates in this current season...not Maria....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2021
Geezeem:

please read my post well

Never said she didn't deserve punishment, I said the timing was unfair
Okay
Who are you supporting?
Maria?

OR

Pere?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Unfortunately true, we can't change.. This year bbnaija just boring die.. Biggie and production na scam.. Who go win go win
When their favs is not going to win,they suddenly remember that biggie is a scam...the same scam that brought in your so called wildcards (Maria and pere)that did not go through the lockdown that other housemates went through...hypocrisy..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Miller232:

I swear I ebuka go that lane pere no fit last 2weeks in that House
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2021
Giel:

Don't mind them. Immediately they are up they start being active. She did the same on Sunday too after Maria had put her up. She was fun that day.

Unfortunately for her things don't work that way. If not for this lineup and the probable number of people to leave on Sunday Queen have more chances of survival because she didn't spend 3 hours to delve in and settle in the house with the rigmarole that accompanies it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Threebear:

I know everything about my life dear grin

I have every insight I need.

Worry less about mine , and worry a whole lot about yours . grin

Try and take stanning a little less seriously dear.

This is cruise and not an occupation .

You sound like you need a warm water and a hug.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Angel said she is bored.
She's now telling Biggie to prank them cheesy. This babe na cruise.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Coldie:

Liquorose fit get Instagram fan base no mean say she get bbnaija fan base, get the two right.

You're right! Number really matters in especially this year's game but it has to be a number that synchronized with the game. If the bulk of your fan base are online hypers who don't even watch or vote, e go red o.

That's why I want her up so bad so that Lions can vote then upgrade on how to vote aggressively. If Whitemoney followership is organic, it means technically, he garnered more BBN fanbase and that's a threat to Lions but baby girl is loved and left to cruise in the house. Dem no gree serve her to the chopping block angry grin

Anyways, either can win and I will still sleep very well at night smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2021
maxwell530:
Maria fans believe biggie should have rewarded her after deliberately whispering and removing her microphones more than 4 times as per say she be Kim Kardashian wey dey above Biggie's rules.
They are two different things entirely. She delivered on the task given to her, a reward was promised. Reward her for the task and punish her for the infringement. It's like saying Maria is not entitled to Dano task prize if she wins cos she flouted biggie's rule.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2021
Maria

Maria

Maria

Page after page!... cheesy grin grin

You guys need to vote for Maria because if she leaves, there will be nothing to talk about again..

Maria is the only factor connecting y'all to this boring show. Not even your faves because y'all hardly talk about them...

Vote For Maria!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2021
She was rewarded with abeg naira, na
eleshin:

They are two different things entirely. She delivered on the task given to her, a reward was promised. Reward her for the task and punish her for the infringement. It's like saying Maria is not entitled to Dano task prize if she wins cos she flouted biggie's rule.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
damn !!!

I thought buhari was dull and slow

Bleep it !!

I thought wrong!!!

That person you're quoting is the dumbest person on this thread. I believe he/her has the brain of a toddler.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Geezeem:

Someone stated above that Maria said she is ready to go home

I didn't watch her say that and couldn't counter the person

But when I heard her tell Cross it's too early to go, I knew she either didn't say what that person wrote or she said so out of sadness or anger

A contestant who wants to leave wouldn't be this sad and disturbed by nomination

If you had listened to her yesterday, you'd have felt for her more.

She was telling Boma yesterday that everything happened to her at once yesterday and it felt like a gang up.
She admitted that it isn't a gang up but it sure felt like one. She also admitted that the strike for the microphone was well deserved and it was stupidity that caused it and she will deal with the blow the best way she knows how to.....(I believe thats how she wants to deal with the whole thing)

I am almost certain that Maria has not followed BBN/BBA as much as the other HMs have, that's why she doesn't know how to pretend, sugarcoat or sugar talk Nigerians into thinking she is what/who she isn't.

After listening to her yesterday, I respected her even more.
She is a real deal and one of the few people who has actually left themselves bare and vulnerable in this reality show...Nigerians should do well to dig into her but let them always remember not to poke at her heart too deep, after all, she is human.

Maria to the world!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2021
genius43:

Unfortunately for her things don't work that way. If not for this lineup and the probable number of people to leave on Sunday Queen have more chances of survival because she didn't spend 3 hours to delve in and settle in the house with the rigmarole that accompanies it.

These Housemates don't know that bbn starts for them immediately they are called on stage by Ebuka

They start waiting until they are up for eviction or 2 to 3 weeks in the house before they start playing the game by that time fans have finished picking their fave.
JMk is even worse as she didn't get a good headstart. More reason to dive right into the game like Micheal and Queen did but she just chose to dull herself for no reason..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Coldie:

Liquorose fit get Instagram fan base no mean say she get bbnaija fan base, get the two right.

Even as maria cast reach I won't be surprised if she trump's liquorose on voting day.l
Look at this one..when E no dey favour una. Na to dey change mouth remain..

This same you was bragging about IG followers here when your white pig was gaining pity followers after the wild cards nominated him now wey everything don die down, you suddenly remember it's not by IG followers. LMAO grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2021
eleshin:

Didn't she get Abeg Naira as a reward? Or where you expecting immunity as a reward? Even the season that big brother went on break and the head of house acted the big brother role he didn't get immunity

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Demnan:
Which kain gift be that?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2021
Demnan:
On that same day she was punished? I didnt hear any abeg naira announcement. My bad.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2021
Giel:

These Housemates don't know that bbn starts for them immediately they are called on stage by Ebuka

They start waiting until they are up for eviction or 2 to 3 weeks in the house before they start playing the game by that time fans have finished picking their fave.
JMk is even worse as she didn't get a good headstart. More reason to dive right into the game like Micheal and Queen did but she just chose to dull herself for no reason..

Aptly said.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Giel:

These are the worst set to grace the show
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Sammie enjoyment man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2021
eleshin:

are you sure you are watching this thing?

She was rewarded with something her fellow HMs would work so hard to get (Abeg naira)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Sammie and Angel angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Sammie no go hear word
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Girliving:

This advice would actually do u more good
Bcs the way you take WM's success with so much disdain, tells a little bit more about you
Stan with your fave in peace
Stop all this falsehood
U have been called out severally over a number of seasons... One would think u would just chill with your lopsided assertions

You are too bitter!

It's just a frikken show. Threebear is right. Don't take this Stanning thing too seriously, atleast for the sake of your mental health. We don't want another Angel.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.