Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3970758 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
gameboy727:
So now their problem na stealing? People dey steal other people chicken. Lol

Hunger in the land.. cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biggie is very stupid!
What exactly is this Abeg Naira nonsense?
Pay for this, pay for that.

These guys are running out of ideas in an attempt to create drama in the worse season ever.

Abeg and Patricia should never near this show again in the future!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Diary session.
Whitemoney starts

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eeghe:
Too many tasks, how can they generate content with their reality? See nice talk outside
angry

Twoclans
I like Yousef!

Waohh

I knew you would like him.He has the kind of heart and personality that endears to you.I just wanted to be sure.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Diary session.
WM opens the floor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
twitter said that big brother wants to force these Housemates to use their abeg naira since they are hoarding it and won't use it for food and I think that's true

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
doyin01:
And the man will win the 90m...and you will choke on his skin...grin

He will win in his dreams. He should better use his abeg naira judiciously... cheesy

Even if it's to order for more bleaching creams to mask the disgusting looking eczemas on his skin.. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rayliousity(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Maria don choke those ones finish. They are now so obsessed with maria.

See how that one came on the thread, he didn't even greet his fave but went straight to mentioning Maria's name.

E choke!..

Cho cho cho cho cho

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rgade:

The way they were playing this morning cheesy
And Angel was just laughing and laughing and Sammie was feeling on top of the world, his head was literally about to explode grin
The girl is too charming grin

Love is still in his eye lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

He will win in his dreams. He should better use his abeg naira judiciously... cheesy

Even if it's to order for more bleaching creams to mask the disgusting looking eczemas on his skin.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by adeyod(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
hello pere fans, what is happening like this that so many people are campaigning against pere on facebook and other social media channels. even I don see two popular nigerians campaigning against him. wetin this guy do them?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Viking07:
I like how Rose had to tell all of them to shut up and let WM speak. cheesy

She didn't give them space.
She also did it for Jaypaul told them to shut up and let Jaypaul speak too

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
mycar:

incomplete sentence, he said that he can't sleep with the opposite sex without feeling anything

Hehehehehehe
Ibukzy... What do y have to say
Quoting nonsense to sound relevant
Thank you mycar

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You are just obsessed with Maria and your eczema ridden fave isn't giving you the kind of Content you want...
Hello daft Maria fan,

You came on time to witness the folly of the drunkard called Maria you share same alcoholic vibes with.

Your sister in the alcoholic Ministry have been crying, wailing and complaining to everyone who cares to listen about the nominations since on Monday. But you come here to tell me about being obsessed with a drunkard?

Your drunkard Maria who has been backbiting WhiteMoney, Queen and Boma everywhere and instigating fellow housemates against WhiteMoney?

The same Dubai Fornicator who can't control her loud moaning when Boma was working on her?

Are you sure you're not the one being obsessed here?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Biggie is very stupid!
What exactly is this Abeg Naira nonsense?
Pay for this, pay for that.

These guys are running out of ideas in an attempt to create drama in the worse season ever.

Abeg and Patricia should never near this show again in the future!
I agree with you. Biggie and production lacks ideas, like they are forced to do the program

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ehya. Whitemoney did tumbo tumbo and Peace's name came up in his head. That's why he almost forgot that he nominated her.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rayliousity(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Hello daft Maria fan,

You came on time to witness the folly of the drunkard called Maria you share same alcoholic vibes with.

Your sister in the alcoholic Ministry have been crying, wailing and complaining to everyone who cares to listen about the nominations since on Monday. But you come here to tell me about being obsessed with a drunkard?

Your drunkard Maria who has been backbiting WhiteMoney, Queen and Boma everywhere and instigating fellow housemates against WhiteMoney?

The same Dubai Fornicator who can't control her loud moaning when Boma was working on her?

Are you sure you're not the one being obsessed her?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Hello daft Maria fan,

Are you sure you're not the one being obsessed her?

Shattap!

You didn't hear your overbleached dwarf b*tching about Maria yesterday and how he wishes to wife her so that she can control his resources and his kids? grin

Your overbleached leprous fagg0rt is obsessed with Maria and she would keep treating him like the leper that he is... grin grin

Afterall no one want a shriveled tiny dick for a relationship. grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
White Hippo looking like an obese cow .

This food scarcity isn't affecting him at all .

I'm sure dude has a chamber in his stomach where he stores unprocessed food because what is this ? angry

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
gameboy727:
Ehya. Whitemoney did tumbo tumbo and Peace's name came up in his head. That's why he almost forgot that he nominated her.
White monkey and useless excuses for nominating someone grin

Last time, he nominated out of love, this one it's tumbo tumbo.

Just own your shit with your chest.

Fake modafvcker with a mumu fanbase!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Threebear:
White Hippo looking like an obese cow .

This food scarcity isn't affecting him at all .

I'm sure dude has a chamber in his stomach where he stores unprocessed food because what is this ? angry

My friend said this yesterday... grin grin

He hides in the kitchen to eat the food while the housemates starve.. undecided

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
On Liquorose as HOH

Whitemoney says Liquorose is his person and his gee. He says Liquorose is an alpha female but she's not a harsh person. He says because she a cool person the Housemates will be slow to respect her and he has seen it starting again but he thinks she can pull through because she has been trying.

When did this friendship between Liquorose and Whitemoney start and I didn't notice.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Even WM sef was not listening when Biggie was dishing out the punishments to Maria shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rayliousity(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Look at them above... Being kindly choked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Currently watching white rat diary section, white rats is dumb anyways

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Whitemoney oo, Maria couldn't be saved now. These guys zoned out when Biggie been announce him punishment ne?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
bentenny:
Even WM sef was not listening shocked shocked shocked

He wasn’t and he talks too much

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Threebear:

I refuse to understand poverty.
I've never known it my whole life and never will .
Na so...tell us another thing jareeeegrin

If na this forum...Everyone is a billionaire....(Imaginary) one though...grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rayliousity(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Giel:
On Liquorose as HOH

Whitemoney says Liquorose is his person and his gee. He says Liquorose is an alpha female but she's not a harsh person. He says because she a cool person the Housemates will be slow to respect her and he has seen it starting again but he thinks she can pull through because she has been trying.

When did this friendship between Liquorose and Whitemoney start and I didn't notice.
Since 1st week

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Whitecow is the dumbest housemate this season with his overbloated stomach. undecided

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
See how biggie will correct the old fool now grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.