Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3913238 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2021
MambaSlayer:

The ships are mostly to curb konji and disintegrates after the show.
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2021
iamharkinwaley:
Tomorrow morning
Boma to pere: Maria's trying to make you jealous with biggie, she says me and biggie have very nice voice, but I told her I'm okra, I don't do dat shit (insert boma's hysterical laugh) grin grin

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Liquorose looks like a very rich fine woman with her wig and robe

Love it

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MambaSlayer: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Good night to WMG, Archangel, CrossNation and Boma's 65,000 Imaginary fans....

...Oh, and good night to the new inmates at Nairaland correctional facility.

Are you done crying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Demnan:
He likes Nini?

Yep

His first choice
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:11am On Aug 27, 2021
MizzD:
Saskay took her time to make WM’a hair and its turning out well unlike Pere’s hair that took forever grin

She was even kind to do Pere's hair after being swapped
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Branzy:

That save and replace pere do. She never forgive am

True
Na cause of cameras she even gree make him hair grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2021
MambaSlayer:

Are you done crying?

I can get you out of Kiri Kiri.

If only you bow down like your fave. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MambaSlayer: 12:15am On Aug 27, 2021
DownChelsea:

I can get you out of Kiri Kiri.

If only you bow down like your fave. grin

Stale!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2021
MamBi:

grin grin grin When he distances himself, she will then go and look for him grin grin grin

embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2021
MambaSlayer:

Ok you're saying the embarrassment is on Pere?

Yes Na. I find him annoying,but the guy deserves better than being treated this way na. Why should it be okay for a chick to mess with herself and then insert her slimy finger in my mouth to taste free yeast infections? Is that some sort of degradation kink she has? Just imagine the nasty backlash from viewers if it's seen by viewers that Pere jerked off and then inserted his cum-stained finger into Maria's mouth? Maria doesn't have to like him, but she shouldn't get used to messing with people this way.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Pere is making his advances on Maria like he’s dealing with some empty head olosho. It will never fly with Maria, he should go back to toasting skol. He obviously didn’t graduate.

From his wack lines, to intense and unattractive attitude, to his total oblivion of what a classy gal wants.

I tried to support this niggah bt he doesn’t hear word. Maria isn’t that hard to get if u have sense oo, she even said cross is more fun to talk to even though he’s not as fluent as pere. Total waste of looks and grammar.

That ship cannot sail. I’m sorry

Abeg wetin a classy girl come really want bayi?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MambaSlayer: 12:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Gentlefury:

Yes Na. I find him annoying,but the guy deserves better than being treated this way na. Why should it be okay for a chick to mess with herself and then insert her slimy finger in my mouth to taste free yeast infections? Is that some sort of degradation kink she has? Just imagine the nasty backlash from viewers if it's seen by viewers that Pere jerked off and then inserted his cum-stained finger into Maria's mouth? Maria doesn't have to like him, but she shouldn't get used to messing with people this way.

According to reports, he actually asked for it.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2021
MizzD:
Nini to Cross - you want everything that’s why you have nothing grin

I won't have any if I can't have it all.

I'm a renowned Oliver Twist. I can't stick my dick in one place, it might rot in there...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:29am On Aug 27, 2021
Emmanuel is playing pool, has the executive lounge light gone off?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2021
MambaSlayer:

According to reports, he actually asked for it.

You sure? Because he has been carrying a kinda 'walk of shame' look similar to how Queen looked last Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MambaSlayer: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Gentlefury:

You sure? Because he has been carrying a kinda 'walk of shame' look similar to how Queen looked last Sunday.

He told the story himself.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2021
In the blue room, only Pere makes his bed. In the red room, only Whitemoney makes his bed. No wonder Pere beefs the guy. Stupid housemates have missed the Executive Lounge experience for today. As soon as I saw Emmanuel playing pool, I knew the priviledge would pass. That boy is the least competitive male pageant contestant to appear in the show. Make Jaypaul friends watch the guy when he comot, na only thief dey scan environment unnecessarily.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2021
This week should be one of the most boring weeks, zero content, even the few people that wanted to lift the show up has been quenched sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 1:08am On Aug 27, 2021
If these two don't knack on Friday or Saturday then this Saga is a failure for life. The exclusivity of the HOH Lounge has brought them closer without Peace's continuous meddling. Speaking of Peace, that girl gives me Mavis's vibes. I hope she isn't a ... like how it was rumoured about Mavis.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:08am On Aug 27, 2021
We talk am for here. Dem talk say we dey hate.

Even neutrals are complaining as you can see if you take your time to see the reactions under this tweet.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Wetin they do Saga and Nini? Which kain childish talk be dis
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:39am On Aug 27, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
This week should be one of the most boring weeks, zero content, even the few people that wanted to lift the show up has been quenched sad

At least Pere and Maria didn't try exaggerating things and being out of character in order to win votes, in fact they became calmer even

Our content couple didn't dish out any content so why won't the week be boring?

just wait until they are evicted lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Allen102: 1:53am On Aug 27, 2021
MzCherry:
1. i guess Maria had fun with sum1 but she doesn't know pere knows
2. Pere said he was on Maria's bed and Maria was fingering herself, so Maria told pere and pere was like I don't believe unless you put ur hand in my mouth and she did it
So he did something else on his back as he laid and Maria gave him handjob... I didn't get that bcs he's coding a lot.
3. Micheal said she would be forming like she doesn't do such not knowing they are worst
Micheal said he believe the opposite of what the ladies say in the house grin

hmm..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 1:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Gentlefury:

Pere is a filthy kiss and tell. Not that I’m surprised by this. I already knew what he’s capable of. undecided

What’s the point of all these fake ass and probably exaggerated stories?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lisa001: 1:54am On Aug 27, 2021
I really wish Gbegiripoo's ban last forever

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Near1:

Are you a Pere fan?
Nah,not stanning anyone.

Buh will like to see him far in the game,gives alot to talk about

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kally90(f): 3:34am On Aug 27, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Also don't forget to switch to desktop using your Google chrome browser. ( You can do that in settings i.e the 3 vertical dots on the top right corner of your chrome browser) So you can get 100 additional votes for the sim.

Let's get our fly girl to the top!

Done and thanks. I have given her all my votes and I hope she be safe on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 4:40am On Aug 27, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
How did nini even get to 26yrs, she should be like 20 grin
I was shocked to see another thread where it was mentioned that she is 27. I don't believe it. She strikes me more like a 21 year old. Angel looks and acts more mature most of the time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 4:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Went offline around past 11 and came here just to see this thread has increased by just a page. BBN thread! Just a fvcking page!! Mehhn this season wack abeg.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2021
ChristoBam:
Went offline around past 11 and came here just to see this thread has increased by just a page. BBN thread! Just a fvcking page!! Mehhn this season wack abeg.
lolz.. The week is boring... I guess eviction and strikes affected the players, everybody been playing nice.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Threebear:
See you people in 2022

This woman abi man you funny aswear. So you've given up already?

Kwakwakwakwakwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.