Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3988060 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=104173832][/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Geezeem:

Na here we dey naa

Those complaining are mostly not even shippers.....I have seen alot of peeps who supported someone who could not get a decent hug last year from a babe complaining of boredom.......kilikiilikikikik

I thought they said they loved that their favourite had no ship?

Here we are.....a toast to our shippless housemates.....we all should be having a ball

Hopefully Jaypaul will spit one or two fires for us grin......all na entertainment

Kuku tag us cry grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning melanin king shocked grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2021
all these words salad from unsolicited low budget jk Rowling. laycon did big brother and won, get over it!

laycon trended right from the moment he shared the stage with Ebuka.. his "bulby" attire,was another housemate on it own. or did he steal the idea from dogrica?

laycon got lots of praises and the alias Aristotle the next day, when he sat with Nengi and wathoni..he was spitting words..in case y'all have amnesia and hemorrhage of the brains, we still remember laycon's epic advise to Nengi, that shook the Internet space.

where was Erica? where was her bladdy sympathy?

rather laycon's humility, for a walking mumbling, unintelligent, incoherent zombie called Erica, brought attention to her. she benefited from laycon's clout. she was dull, she couldn't contribute, she was as useless as the word useless,itself. laycon had to for once bring his I.Q, low to her standards. y'all should be thankful to that young man.

A foolish girl, who thought she could use the young man's emotions against him. a bloddy narcist, who needed laycon to fan her ego, while trying to lure a young vibrant kiddwayya, of which she failed miserably.

I really blame laycon for ever looking Erica's way. His kind heart, almost cost him his win.

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Munzy14:

Nawa o...so this is how Yousef will move on with a Paedophile tag....Its unhealthy....

His story painted him bad, A case of some things should be left the way it is.
Yeah,he brought it upon himself by blabbing unnecessarily.
At first,when he made mention of his underage students having a crush on him,most people excused him but when he repeated it in the house,he gave out creepy and pedophilia vibes and got cancelled!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Please dont compare laycon to white money because white money became a a force based on his rich igbo boy appearance,carriage and versatility unlike laycon who looked like the son of a wretched native doctor and used sympathy card to gather up fans.
He was like Yousef until Erica smiled at him.

This old woman, will you ever get sense in this life?

Laycon started trending on stage with his light bulb, it is your dogrica that started trending when she smiled and was wow by laycon intelligence and rap.

Those that started trending on stage are Laycon (light bulb cloth), Dorathy (big boobs), Ozo (Handsome), Nengi (yansh)

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Dinning crew.

Jackie B and her medicated glasses

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2021
siore losers!! you lost! you lost!! laycon won!

I'm pretty sure , biggie called this season "shine ya eyes" cox of Erica's legendary foolishness!

you won't blame Maria for trying to perish the thoughts of useless ships.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2021
ethicallyright:

Laycon didn't play anything. Efe and Mercy were better.
People ignore that during the first and second week of last Big Brother Naija season Yoruba people started saying that the show is rigged for igbos.

Imo State indigenes had won the previous two editions successively. The narration was that it had to be a Yoruba this time.

Laycon was the chief simp of last season. He pursued Erica even when it was obvious that Kidd was fucking her. Ozo was not a simp, he felt that Nengi was playing hard to get.

Nengi was not in any sexual relationship in the house so Ozo believed he had a chance to get the pretty trophy of the house.

Erica chose Kidd when she won head of house instead of Laycon. Laycon was depressed. It was always Neo and Vee motivating and inspiring him to leave Erica alone.

Ozo chose Dorathy instead of Nengi when he won head of house. Ozo was not a simp like people said. He was the best player in the house.

Laycon should have been depicted by the media as the simp because Erica was his content.

Ozo won Friday night games, quiz competitions and was 100 times smarter and more intelligent than Laycon. Laycon would say one stupid thing and in minutes Laycon would trend on Twitter as the most intelligent housemate.

Ozo was really a fine boy expected to be a heartbreaker but was well-behaved contrary to expectations. The media didn't paint him that way. They instead painted Laycon , a simping idiot, as an intelligent musical genius who couldn't get a chick he wanted to be with because she preferred a guy with a wealthy background.

My opinion may be unpopular but I take details into consideration to make informed conclusions. Laycon won because of an "unconscious" effort to make a Yoruba housemate win.
Your opinion is highly tainted with bigotry.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Hei God I hope Nini isn't another bland beauty like gifty.

cheesy
So far for me, Nini needs to wake up
She is rather bland even though she talks a lot

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Tatiana4u:

You are wrong!
I hope Soo.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2021
ThunderSwitch:

Are you planning to turn people away from your fav with this unflattering picture shocked cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Suffering and smiling grin

K....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sunnymix: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2021
toseen7:

I think you downloaded the wrong app..

Search for "DSTV Now" not "My DSTV"

Thank you very much grin
I'm watching it now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2021
tsquaure:
The way Nini talks reminds me of Nina .

Beautiful no brains . I pray I am wrong

You're not wrong. She's an empty barrel..

Someone that called colonization colorization... cheesy grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

Erica was his biggest highlight,yet you just blatantly lied that he carried the show on his back.

You see how you have contradicted yourself because of your bias? What is a protagonist without an antagonist in a story?

Laycon did not carry anything on his back, his story had arc and Erica was his arc, no Erica, no biggest highlight for Laycon.

I don't like to revisit past editions but all these false narratives are disturbing me.
Laycon was basically picked from the stage when he walked in looking lost..Sold himself with his Talent. He topped every voting poll even when Erica was on the show.
Erica wey nobody send for reunion.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Jackson105:

This old woman, will you ever get sense in this life?

Laycon started trending on stage with his light bulb, it is your dogrica that started trending when she smiled and was wow by laycon intelligence and rap.

Those that started trending on stage are Laycon (light bulb cloth), Dorathy (big boobs), Ozo (Handsome), Nengi (yansh)

as in eeehhhnn..what do you expect from demented old thot bags!!! they think we all have amnesia.

dogrica, trended for the first time in a whole day,when she sat,in awe and admiration of laycon's unmatched intelligence and eloquence.

why did the bitch not trend that very night she stepped her accursed foot, in Biggie's house for her so-called kind heart and gorgeous smiles?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2021
tsquaure:
The way Nini talks reminds me of Nina .

Beautiful no brains . I pray I am wrong

Nina has the unchallenged trophy of the dumbest human I've ever seen on BBN.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2021
MamBi:

Oh ho smiley! So somebody else see am as well...

I saw it with my koro koro eyes o... shocked

That babe no get anybody outside like she claimed.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2021
nazablossom:
We move grin grin

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2021
creolehunt:

Nina has the unchallenged trophy of the dumbest human I've ever seen on BBN.
Nina was super naive .. .
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Hei God I hope Nini isn't another bland beauty like gifty.

You just discovering?

That was why I left her for Tatiana4u.

I don't like empty barrels. Na Tatiana4u spec be that...

Can't be defending an olodo..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by siofra(f): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2021
ThunderSwitch:

Disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
I like what I see grin kiss cheesy

I want him inside me. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2021
Munzy14:
This nini is doing what we call gbaza queen....grin

With this her narratives...

It started yesterday night..

Sha make she shine small even if na to display her dumbness... grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2021
just yesterday I told a FAM,that Nini gives me Erica's vibes.

very incoherent dull talkers.

sleep go just catch, you listening to those two.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2021
ethicallyright:

Laycon didn't play anything. Efe and Mercy were better.
People ignore that during the first and second week of last Big Brother Naija season Yoruba people started saying that the show is rigged for igbos.

Imo State indigenes had won the previous two editions successively. The narration was that it had to be a Yoruba this time.

Laycon was the chief simp of last season. He pursued Erica even when it was obvious that Kidd was fucking her. Ozo was not a simp, he felt that Nengi was playing hard to get.

Nengi was not in any sexual relationship in the house so Ozo believed he had a chance to get the pretty trophy of the house.

Erica chose Kidd when she won head of house instead of Laycon. Laycon was depressed. It was always Neo and Vee motivating and inspiring him to leave Erica alone.

Ozo chose Dorathy instead of Nengi when he won head of house. Ozo was not a simp like people said. He was the best player in the house.

Laycon should have been depicted by the media as the simp because Erica was his content.

Ozo won Friday night games, quiz competitions and was 100 times smarter and more intelligent than Laycon. Laycon would say one stupid thing and in minutes Laycon would trend on Twitter as the most intelligent housemate.

Ozo was really a fine boy expected to be a heartbreaker but was well-behaved contrary to expectations. The media didn't paint him that way. They instead painted Laycon , a simping idiot, as an intelligent musical genius who couldn't get a chick he wanted to be with because she preferred a guy with a wealthy background.

My opinion may be unpopular but I take details into consideration to make informed conclusions. Laycon won because of an "unconscious" effort to make a Yoruba housemate win.

You sore losers should rest abeg.
Them swear for una. You guys can't take a loss after a while year. Na curse

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:
I just want you all to know that nobody gave Mercy her biggest highlight in that house. Na Mercy dey share highlights to other housemates, she did not have one biggest highlight.

Na she be real Queen of Highlights, unlike some other people that got story arch from being the Rejected Stone.

How the tides have turned.

The mercy you so castigated that year has become your hero.

Must be nice!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

I don't like to revisit past editions but all these false narratives are disturbing me.
Laycon was basically picked from the stage when he walked in looking lost..Sold himself with his Talent. He topped every voting poll even when Erica was on the show.
Erica wey nobody send for reunion.

Erica wey everybody been dey wait for her to show up for reunion?

Laycon that sat down the entire Reunion looking lost? If Erica did not come, anybody for ask Laycon anything?

No highlights at all, until Erica showed up and said her piece.

You people are so disingenuous with your deceitful and delusional takes.

Erica came once and Twitter was in an uproar. Laycon came every single time, and not once was he a topic aside when Erica came.

Ka3na that was in that house 2 weeks carried Reunion on her back, the only thing Laycon came to do was remind us that Tiannah is a wack stylist with all those awful outfits she made him wear.

No highlights, just vibes and Dada

But keep deluding yourself, and enjoy Erica's multiple adverts on the show.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2021
Amillionnn:
I said this thing yesterday. Maria’s accent is fake. Extremely fake for that matter. You should have seen and heard her last night while she talked with (what’s that small boy with braided hair’s name again) there was no trace of a foreign accent. It was pure naija for good plenty minutes ( can’t put a tag on it. Wasn’t checking the clock) when person get foreign accent but were raised by naija parents, they can switch but not for long the way Maria did and it won’t sound very naija. She seemed to have forgotten herself last night.

The ability to speak with different accents and keep up with it doesn’t mean you’re fake, it means you can.
After all, you can’t give what you don’t have.
That I can speak Yoruba and keep up with it doesn’t change the fact that I’m Igbo.
That I am Igbo doesn’t change the fact that I know/understand and can speak Yoruba.

Na only mumu go travel go places and e no go learn anything from there.
If I travel go Spain, come learn how to speak Spanish like Spaniards, e mean say I be fake because I be Nigerian? No.
E just mean say I fit because I sabi am.
Plus, Maria na FA na, you think say na Naija accent she go use dey follow passengers talk? No nau!

Learning how to speak (languages) was also part of her training if you no know!

We need to change our mindsets about certain things.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2021
MamBi:

The way Nini and Saga dey gum body ehn shocked

Innocent but not so innocent... wink

Na small small pant go shift... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.