Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3920672 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2021
doyin01:
Who wants to have a paedophile in a camp??no wonder he was banned already...and he had to go and open another account....it says alot already....

He has kept you in tears and nonstop pain for 3 days straight. That's doing something great in my book.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2021
He is not following the path. He met it dirty, so he is returning it to that state, just like he never used it. I know its petty, and some people are bigger than that, but the really petty persons among us are like that.
Donshegxy10:

True, I understand where you are coming from but he could have spoken up before washing and making use of it.

Because you did something wrong doesn't mean that I should follow that same path even when I know that it is wrong.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2021
Abeg they should change that camera on the garden with a broken lens. I legit thought my tv screen was broken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2021
KingDamzzy:
Just saw a different side of Liquorose this morning that i didn't like. Her issue with Sammie was so unnecessary and it didn't warrant her throwing insults at him. Liquorose wouldn't have tried that with any of the guys in the house but Sammie looked like an easy target.

Last last as time goes, the real characters of these people will keep coming out. A lot of people still pretending in the house.

I honestly think liquor would have done it with anyone, she get angry easily and she is trying too hard to prove a point to the other housemates that she is strict and doesn't take nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2021
QuietHammer:
Abeg they should change that camera on the garden with a broken lens. I legit thought my tv screen was broken
Too bad for you, Maybe WhiteMoney has done juju for us that's why we love him so much..

But guess what.. WE LOVE THE JUJU.

IT IS SWEETING US
WE WANT HIM TO DO MORE JUJU FOR US
WE ARE GLAD TO BE CHARMED BY HIM

MAZI ODOGWU EGO OCHA BILI BILI WHITEMONEY 1 FOR THE 90M

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Ah...wetin be passive aggression, again? I would have done what he did, though. I cannot stress myself. Maybe he should have told LR before using it, but some people just don't use too much words.
Giel:

He swallowed it. If he didn't he would have peacefully washed the pans after cooking or whatever he did, but being angry that he saw unwashed pans and had to wash before cooking decided to passive aggressively leave unwashed pan for the next person to find since that's how he found the pan.

The house agreed to wash whatever they use to cook or eat almost 2 or 3 weeks ago. Sammie knew that very well which is why liquorose was telling him to wash his pan he used but passive aggression will not allow him see road.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Demnan:
He is not following the path. He met it dirty, so he is returning it to that state, just like he never used it. I know its petty, and some people are bigger than that, but the really petty persons among us are like that.

Fair enough.

But on a lighter note, I really don't know that we have sane people on this thread who can go back and forth without insult.
Kudos.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2021
I get where is coming from, though. They took her gentleness for docility
Donshegxy10:

I honestly think liquor would have done it with anyone, she get angry easily and she is trying too hard to prove a point to the other housemates that she is strict and doesn't take nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Donshegxy10:

You are 100% on point.
Remember that Sammie told biggie last week that he doesn't know how to express himself to his fellow housemates and that is really affecting his game especially in the area of task.

He told biggie this?
No wonder his behaviour is this way
He needs to learn to speak up but maybe he feels like if like if he speaks up it will lead to fights or anger or something unpleasant but he needs to learn that it won't and even if it does, anger or whatever can be easily resolved, it doesn't have to linger or snowball into something big.

I really like Sammie sha.
I like a person that knows their flaws and limitations and is doing their best to improve on them to become a better person.

I like Sammie.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Eeghe:

This JayPaul is really intentional about annoying the living daylights out of me sha cheesy
From the way he says “mad o”
to his attachment laden cornrows that don’t fit him
to the way he hustled Saskay with “we won’t do sexxx bla bla bla”
and the way we was bustling to cook the noodles
I am tired of JayPaul
Have been since forever
angry

Phewwww!

Finally, something we both agree on this season grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Giel:

He swallowed it. If he didn't he would have peacefully washed the pans after cooking or whatever he did, but being angry that he saw unwashed pans and had to wash before cooking decided to passive aggressively leave unwashed pan for the next person to find since that's how he found the pan.

The house agreed to wash whatever they use to cook or eat almost 2 or 3 weeks ago. Sammie knew that very well which is why liquorose was telling him to wash his pan he used but passive aggression will not allow him see road.

Honestly if I was Sam, i wont wash it while also making sure I give Rose a piece of my mind.

I met it unwashed and left it unwashed, so what's the problem? These Housemates give way too much regard to the HOH, even more than I find deserving.

What Rose should have done as HOH was to wash the pan herself, thereby giving everyone a clean slate and a fresh start or even carry out an inquisition to find who initially left it unwashed. But I guess she is scared it may be one of the vocal HMs and so didnt want to embark on a futile journey.

Leadership requires sacrifice and I insist she she should have washed it as Sammie has done his own share of washing before he used it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2021
drisham:

Nah

All 7 episodes are out
à
So true. Will use it to flex my weekend.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2021
MamBi:

No oh. All 7 are out. I am on 2 now.
Guess they were still uploading others when I checked last nyt.
Am going to use it to enjoy my weekend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Giel:

He told biggie this?
No wonder his behaviour is this way
He needs to learn to speak up but maybe he feels like if like if he speaks up it will lead to fights or anger or something unpleasant but he needs to learn that it won't and even if it does, anger or whatever can be easily resolved, it doesn't have to linger or snowball into something big.

I really like Sammie sha.
I like a person that knows their flaws and limitations and is doing their best to improve on them to become a better person.

I like Sammie.

That is if he work on himself.
He said he knows what to do many times but he doesn't know how to pass it across, that will make them understand his point.

He also said many times they don't get his point when he tells them.

I think he is not a good communicator and he may also be affected by his stammering, I also think he thinks low of himself been one of the least exposed person in the house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Onyi99:

But he is worst than a delawood now
So why is the show still on grin grin
exactly my point. He became a delawood and the show became Ultimate Love season 2. Just delawood o. Imagine what would happen if he leaves. Na off be that na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2021
mycar:
This week is boring, this week is boring, is it when someone breaks someone's head or fights to get disqualification you term the week interesting, all the tasks and other activities are not enough to entertain you guys. Anyways, bad news seems to be the only thing that entertains some of you but as for me, the week has been great so far.

No we don't want fake fights and breaking of heads

we want to watch people who are not suppressing their true selves so they can appear angelic to viewers

we want contestants who are competitive!

We want to watch how they ordinarily interact in that environment..... without useless scripts

We deserve a REALITY SHOW
We deserve better!

this game is a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT

it's not about TASKS lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Donshegxy10:

Firstly I think Sammie should have washed the pan after using it, to avoid wahala with your HOH, on the other hand I think liquor said a lot too much which triggered Sammie's anger.
Whats special about the HOH position.. They are all housemates. Rose should not do pass herself. Sammie, knows he is going home, so he doesn't care

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Donshegxy10:

You really think she would have tried that with Whitemoney, Cross, Pere or Boma? She would have died the matter since if it was any of them. Even if you get anger issues, you go look face.

Meanwhile i think Sammie needs to be more expressive so he wouldn't be used as an easy target.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2021
I've always known that Yousef has eyes for Angel but he is cancelled!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Amya:

Yeah, I heard her say this to Jackie. But she also talked about being on the show will make her put having babies on the backburner as though it's 100% her decision to make, and not knowing if she'll settle down in Lagos, Abuja, or Owerri. That doesn't give serious relationship vibes to me, And I don't know any Anambra guy (with bucks) in a serious relationship that will allow their spouse to come to a show like this. Generally, except for Miracle, Laycon, and a few others who came to the platform and had a direction, most people who come on to this show have no clear path or direction. They just go with the flow wherever the tide takes them.

I haven't lost hope on a Peria ship. Let's see how i goes, anything can still happen.

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RSVP: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Demnan:
He met it dirty, na. He had to wash it before using it.

Normally he suppose wash ham before using and still wash it after using it.

These set are just too dirty.

It's irritating to know someone could use an unwashed pan cook his food for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Rgade:

Whitemoney is the show, pere is his villain.
Now the villain has been put on ice and you’re wailing, that too was part of the game.
Pere should go back to attacking whitemoney if he feels it would help his game, it’s his choice, no one is stopping him.
White money is the show? Ok na. Since WM has been consistent in his fake acts, why hasn't the season maintained it's rating. Abi white money don stop to dey cook and act like low budget local Mr Ibu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Donshegxy10:

That is if he work on himself.
He said he knows what to do many times but he doesn't know how to pass it across, that will make them understand his point.

He also said many times they don't get his point when he tells them.

I think he is not a good communicator and he may also be affected by his stammering, I also think he thinks low of himself been one of the least exposed person in the house.

You are right. He needs to be more assertive. I think he's improving daily though. I have seen progress in him from when he first came in but there's still a lot of work to be done.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Geezeem:

[s]No we don't want fake fights and breaking of heads

we want to watch people who are not suppressing their true selves so they can appear angelic to viewers

We want to watch how they ordinarily interact in that environment..... without useless scripts

We deserve better! [/s]

The experiment has been carried out.
And the experiment has revealed that people do not like when a full grown man makes his entire existence about hatred for another man.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Geezeem:

No we don't want fake fights and breaking of heads

We deserve better!

Social experiement yet there were wildcards.....is that not contradicting already??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2021
clefstone:
White money is the show? Ok na. Since WM has been consistent in his fake acts, why hasn't the season maintained it's rating. Abi white money don stop to dey cook and act like low budget local Mr Ibu
Too bad for you, Maybe WhiteMoney has done juju for us that's why we love him so much..

But guess what.. WE LOVE THE JUJU.

IT IS SWEETING US
WE WANT HIM TO DO MORE JUJU FOR US
WE ARE GLAD TO BE CHARMED BY HIM

MAZI ODOGWU EGO OCHA BILI BILI WHITEMONEY 1 FOR THE 90M

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2021
What's up with Queen and Pere this morning? She's clearly flirting with him. Drama incoming.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Donshegxy10:

Fair enough.

But on a lighter note, I really don't know that we have sane people on this thread who can go back and forth without insult.
Kudos.
The problem is we should not reply to everyone.. Choose who you reply here. There are many people who can argue without throwing insult, not many, But them dey. There are people you should just avoid, because their blood is full of Wavulence

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2021
clefstone:
Sadly you cannot change anything and you will keep wailing till day 72..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2021
Okay, queen said she want to have a party ooooo.
For the two guys , I want to know if I have the ability to take it, I want to experience party just for the fun of it.......
Go queen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2021
KingDamzzy:
What's up with Queen and Pere this morning? She's clearly flirting with him. Drama incoming.

We love it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.