Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,666 members, 7,847,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3972007 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
DrakeBlend:
So Pere even trusts WM more than Maria... Wonderfulgrin

E b thingz....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Eeghe:
PeRia my bumbumm
cheesy
Pere, I agree with you ooo shocked

cc Geezeem.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Amya:

That's how it starts. WM's stock is really dropping thanks to Cross. I hope Cross is nominated again next week so he can cement his new found fans.

WM and his White clowns in the poteaux poteaux
Too bad for you, Maybe WhiteMoney has done juju for us that's why we love him so much..

But guess what.. WE LOVE THE JUJU.

IT IS SWEETING US
WE WANT HIM TO DO MORE JUJU FOR US
WE ARE GLAD TO BE CHARMED BY HIM

MAZI ODOGWU EGO OCHA BILI BILI WHITEMONEY 1 FOR THE 90M

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Demnan:
Pere has finished Maria
As in eeh...dude said he discovered stuffs.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Echoketh:
Pere for the mulla!
oh well. let the 4 of them come up for nomination including angel and yousef. lets see the 3 that will go home grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:
Maria on angel - “everything about her is ugly to me…her in and out is so fucking ugly to me” hmmmm
After Angel massaged your feet yesterday?
Oh God,please protect my Angel from these vultures!

As she should .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Biggie should call saga last. Punish him small abeg. Next time he won't try such again.

fitzmayowa:
Oga Simp don go siddon for DR dormot dey wait for biggie to call again.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kacism:
It's not about being a wild card, even pere, a fellow wild card trusts Maria the least. Bitch is sneaky and it's obvious. Fine face with zero character.
Am telling you.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Amya:

That's how it starts. WM's stock is really dropping thanks to Cross. I hope Cross is nominated again next week so he can cement his new found fans.

WM and his White clowns in the poteaux poteaux
White monkey will never win that money !

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rgade:
Pere trusts Maria the least in the house.
Says she’s sneaky and very untruthful and manipulative. What a bombshell shocked

shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Echoketh:
Pere for the mulla!

Keep decieving yourself.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Threebear:

This isn't the first time pere said he doesn't trust Maria.

Why are you acting like it's something new ?

Whether they trust Maria or not , she'll be in that house with them till day 72 .

There is nothing like Peria, Maria should fight her battle alone, it will be nice to see her pepper alot of peeps here till day 72 though.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Threebear:

White monkey will never win that money !
Too bad for you, Maybe WhiteMoney has done juju for us that's why we love him so much..

But guess what.. WE LOVE THE JUJU.

IT IS SWEETING US
WE WANT HIM TO DO MORE JUJU FOR US
WE ARE GLAD TO BE CHARMED BY HIM

MAZI ODOGWU EGO OCHA BILI BILI WHITEMONEY 1 FOR THE 90M

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheEnforcer:
[s]Obviously,Big brother likes Cross,and Pere?Not so much.He was asking cross if he could beg those invited to the executive room to take him along. I mean,that's almost personal[/s].

Which human being would not like Cross

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Saltandwater:

Guy wants to rest in a grand style just in case he leaves on Sunday. If only he knows smiley

He might actually leave. Pere and Maria are first and second respectively.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rgade:
Pere trusts Maria the least in the house.
Says she’s sneaky and very untruthful and manipulative. What a bombshell shocked
This should be common knowledge by now cool.

Pere nah boss abeg tongue.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kacism:
Biggie should call saga last. Punish him small abeg. Next time he won't try such again.

He should go and ask Tobi,na so biggie ignore Tobj for more than a week.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Maria is truly the show sha. 24/7, 7 days a week it's all Maria Maria Maria. A Queen of content i stan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Nini has jazzed him
Do they enter the house with Atikpa(jazz)?..grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Geezeem:

Can I ask you a question pls?
Did you think Kidd was acting for the camera last year? Or camera conscious?

yes of course, he would have done a lot more if cameras and rules were not there to curtail him.
nevertheless, there are many ways one can be entertaining without being violent or rude.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
DownChelsea:

He's slowly becoming a disciple of Odogwu.

Maybe he also no longer sees Odogwu's respiration and existence as a STRATEGY.
Since the shot at Odogwu didn't go as planned, baba has crawled back into his shell.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Even after tasting Maria's bottomless juice, Pere still stabbed her at the back.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:
If Pere who is suppose to be a bonafide member of the Peria ship could call Maria sneaky, manipulative and untruthful then those on Peria ship should jejely abandon the ship.....
I don jump comot

I am no longer shipping anybody this season

Las Las na cruise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Even after tasting Maria's bottomless juice, Pere still stabbed her at the back.

As always. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please who remembers the last time pere referred to whitemoney as “fake”; or even made any kind of negative remark about him.
Back when pere was still on whitemoney’s case, Maria fans hung onto his every words like the gospel. Everything that pere said about whitemoney was a fact cause according to them
“Pere was real and said everything the way it was.” They were like “only pere can see through whitemoney’s fakeness”.
Now after pere has been put in his place and it appears as though his artillery has been redirected to their queen, malarians have found themselves at crossroads. grin
They no longer ride his dik like they used to cause that would validate his opinions on their queen.
Whereas their Stockholm syndrome is preventing them from calling out the general and also their belief that he will remain a threat to WM in the future seeing as they’ve lost all hope in their Queen.
For several weeks now the general has been firing salvos upon salvos upon their queen, yet no response from malarians; odogwu whitemoney remains the object of their obsession cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ambber:
you sound like a veteran BB watcher..did you change your userid? what's the old one?

Were you on a bigbrotheafricafans.com forum moderated by one deogratias? Our BBHome?
I was there as mily?
Maybe my initial response wasn’t clear?
I am a BB addict and watched a good number of seasons. Some have watched every season though...
(why I won’t say I am a veteran- I would feel like a fraud claiming that)
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rossycee:

Anto was loved too.
Oh yeah ,she was voted back into the house ,only to be evicted again and she said she didn't like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Amya:
[s]Maria is truly the show sha. 24/7, 7 days a week it's all Maria Maria Maria. A Queen of content i stan.[/s]

Malaria qua qua qua

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Housemates should please give us Saga and Peace, let us treat them in the language that they would understand.

You.....my friend,is a wicked man cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rgade:
Please who remembers the last time pere referred to whitemoney as “fake”; or even made any kind of negative remark about him.
Back when pere was still on whitemoney’s case, Maria fans hung onto his every words like the gospel. Everything that pere said about whitemoney was a fact cause according to them
“Pere was real and said everything the way it was.” They were like “only pere can see through whitemoney’s fakeness”.
Now after pere has been put in his place and it appears as though his artillery has been redirected to their queen, malarians have found themselves at crossroads. grin
They no longer ride his dik like they used to cause that would validate his opinions on their queen.
Whereas their Stockholm syndrome is preventing them from calling out the general and also their belief that he will remain a threat to WM in the future seeing as they’ve lost all hope in their Queen.
For several days now the general has been firing salvos upon salvos upon their queen, yet no response from malarians; odogwu whitemoney remains the object of their obsession cheesy

Block their noses. Step on their necks.

Choke Dem!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
fertilewomb:
WMG and ARCHANGEL,I salute you all, una too much. I can't believe you guys single handedly sent Gbegirsoup to Nairaland kuje.

Waooh
This is a big win for us and calls for celebration. grin

No wonder this thread is full of updates, that guy behaves like a child, very irritating

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Eeghe:

All the reasons she hates Angel for? All man related/associated ..no good Angel does for her (cooking, massaging etc) is appreciated, just keeps slamming her, and behind her back, because of man. Angel’s in your face body confidence intimidates her, because of manly attention
She is too wimpy to say it all started the day Angel flirted with Pere
Chim
Mariah Mariah

Peace wants to buy a body, the one God gave her is not enough, all for man. Why won’t she hate Angel the tramp whose body Sammy likes better than hers? She blames her body and will buy another and will hate on Angel, 21 year old Angel, strictly because of man. BBJehova!

Nini can’t stand Saga but crawls inside the duvet with him, all the fuckkking time (in her voice), who would take that kind of woman seriously? Why are you doing what you hate? Shippers’ gifts? Or to at least win a man, even if it is one that disgusts you? shocked lipsrsealed

It is kinda funny
Tragic though

I don't know any woman who likes the office flirt dt licks 'ALL' d boys. It's a natural reaction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) (3720) (3721) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.