Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3921360 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
So, this BBN is a business to some of you. They give you money to argue and vote. No wonder some of you go just dey troll dey talk rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This your tears will wash Gbegirsoup sins away, one more paint bucket of your tears please. grin

Gidem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Demnan:
I don't remember you being this savage last year

My sister, na WhiteMoney o.

Niggarr must cut soap for all of us when e come out (malaria Peresites inclusive).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rgade:
Please who remembers the last time pere referred to whitemoney as “fake”; or even made any kind of negative remark about him.
Back when pere was still on whitemoney’s case, Maria fans hung onto his every words like the gospel. Everything that pere said about whitemoney was a fact cause according to them
“Pere was real and said everything the way it was.” They were like “only pere can see through whitemoney’s fakeness”.
Now after pere has been put in his place and it appears as though his artillery has been redirected to their queen, malarians have found themselves at crossroads. grin
They no longer ride his dik like they used to cause that would validate his opinions on their queen.
Whereas their Stockholm syndrome is preventing them from calling out the general and also their belief that he will remain a threat to WM in the future seeing as they’ve lost all hope in their Queen.
For several weeks now the general has been firing salvos upon salvos upon their queen, yet no response from malarians; odogwu whitemoney remains the object of their obsession cheesy

I don’t know about others bt I have said it from day 1 that pere is a douchebag. And he proved me right. Maria likes him as a friend and that’s where the so called loyalty from her and Marian’s came in bt he always overstepped his boundaries and now it’s back to zero or at best basic friendship. Pere the douchebag can’t handle that cos of his misleading ego.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PerfectMatchNG: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Threebear:
Biggie just set Maria up twice .

Put a Target on her back .

Denied her immunity .

Gave her a strike .

And left her for the dogs.

Maria do and come out of that stupid house .

We'll contribute that prize money for you .

I've never done a GoFundMe for a housemate but I'm willing to do for Maria .

We must punish her with excess money , a car and a house .
it's a a game and the female in the house have this energy that they don't get along with themselves. For all your updates on Bbnaija jump on telegram mybbchanel

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:

This dirtiest pussy story started on the day pere and WM had a heated confrontation.
It was a game of whispering and someone whispered to micheal "who has the dirtiest pussy"? And he pointed at Angel.
It was just a game and nothing serious.
Essh

From Tacha , To Erica to this .

You sure have a knack for loose women .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Giel:
Micheal has 600 abeg naira.

Micheal says he anticipated the abeg Naira menu. He says he doesn't see the Washing machine running anymore nor does he see the freezer opened so much..

He wants.
Movie night. House movie night. Everyone who wants to participate should pay 20 abeg naira.

Micheal's least trustworthy.
Maria.
She's cunning. He doesn't trust anything she says because of the wild card and Fake eviction because she played it so well with the tears and the moods.
He says fantastic execution on her part but damn.
He says Maria is smart and knows how to play the game which is fantastic but on the flip side makes her untrustworthy.
I don't know the fuss about Pere picking Maria the least trustworthy person in the house. When Biggi asked him the question, I answered Maria on his befalf even before he did. It's no-brainer! I believe most of the housemates will actually mentioned her too. The wildcard and the game twist shenanigans she executed perfectly would obviously made her to lose integrity just as perfectly descried by Michael above. It's also an easy choice for Pere cos they are not in good term like before. Abegi make we dey calm down small small jare.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RSVP: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Demnan:
No, oo. He washed before using, which is why he doesn't want to wash it again after using. Why would he used an unwashed pan? Thats too yucky

Hmmm now I understand where he's coming from.
Thought he no wash before he use ni.

Dis thread can be misleading sometimes undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
JMK
Biggie, I am not fine, I don't feel good, I feel both physically and emotionally exhausted, i feel like I don't feel genuine love from people here, I miss having people that genuinely love me but regardless it is alright

About your emotional exhaustion?
Like I said I don't feel genuine love from most of the people here, when you are going through physical pain, there is no one to really care about you, I am human and it is starting to affect me, it hasn't gotten to my mental health yet, emotionally I just want to lay in bed and cry, I am emotionally drained and I am tired of crying

Yet you brought tissue paper with you?
Biggie you know how to push someone, I came prepared for you just Incase you try me

Living with nineteen other people?
Biggie it's not easy o, but I don't think it is bad, maybe it's because of my person, I know how to read people and the energy they bring, I don't pass my boundary, the first week was something else but I was able to adjust, I like my space and some people respect boundaries, we have disagreement during tasks but me I like watching people, I am a pretty laid back person, I don't disrespect anyone and I don't expect to be disrespected

Biggie, person move my money o, during the last eviction show, I have 670 left from the last money you gave us

Menu ?
It came as a surprise, I have not seen anyone going to wash, food is compulsory, but it came as a shock

What items do you think biig brother should add?
No item please, infact if you can remove that washing machine, we love free things

Least trust housemate?
Maria, because I have heard her interactions, I have also heard her, what happened is opposite of what she said, when I told angel about it she said that is how maria is,she will say certain things and do something else, everybody know that she is not trustworthy

Anything else?
I won my task again yesterday, that was like a moral boost after my injury, I am glad I have been a part of the winning team most of the time here.
About the nomination, I think I am a easy Option based on interaction with people, I am yet to process everything but I still want to be here but if I go, I believe I am a child of destiny, three weeks is not a lot of time but for me and the way I think , I believe it is enough for me to make a lot of impact, either positively or negatively, if not for my injury, I would have enjoy myself this weekend, but I am fine

Bb: It is only normal to feel like an island in a new environment, if you express how you feel to your fellow housemates, you will know that such feeling is not unique to you.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
FIGARO00:

Niggarr must cut soap for all of us when e come out (malaria Peresites inclusive).

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Asgard73:

Inferiority complex keeping you down since your birth.
Who’s Maria

A fake ass with wooden legs...

The legs alone Na turn off... stiff ass... with broom arm and tiny hands

We don’t do facial beauty... I access my food before eating.

Naked 1million Maria won’t raise my dick... I love ladies with women’s body .. not Maria
I love black and beauty... the darker the juice the sweeter is goes..
God forbid me with human like Maria.. teuh..

All this epistles for the fantasies in your head? You need a resetting knock on the head.

I stopped at the bolded, boy! gerrarahia with your unattainable fantasies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=Threebear post=105239580][/quote]Too bad for you, Maybe WhiteMoney has done juju for us that's why we love him so much..

But guess what.. WE LOVE THE JUJU.

IT IS SWEETING US
WE WANT HIM TO DO MORE JUJU FOR US
WE ARE GLAD TO BE CHARMED BY HIM

MAZI ODOGWU EGO OCHA BILI BILI WHITEMONEY 1 FOR THE 90M

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
He is gone, forget it.. You can pone go fund me for him
Kindly shut up.... You're not God.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Asgard73:

Silly mention

You watched on first day MARIA SAID AND ACKNOWLEDGED TO TAKE ALL MEN..

Idiot enter house Na another human .. we Dey see..
Angel took over ... Maria lost her mission and became a hater of who she promised to be.

Angel has taken the men.. Maria is left with the women... wanking herself out under duvet..

Was that the agreement with fans on stage .. before entering the house.

Maria is a low budget Maria .. now envy someone living her dream.

Maria is a pretending Bitch. Fact!

For someone that claimed she had party days before big brother.

Now calling another a bitch..

Maria is fvcked

Brutal

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Why are some dumb people here surprised Maria is the least trusted in the house?

Did you just start watching the show?

The reasons are obvious.. Wild card and last week's fake nominations.. it's common sense nau.

I tire!

like it's a rocket science undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Just because something is not legally a crime doesn't make it good. Adultery and cheating, generally, are not legal crimes. Juju is not a crime. And we all know the gossip in disscusion here is malicious talks you would never have the effrontery to repeat when the gossip subject is around
100naira:
degree of viciousness in what level? Gossiping involves talking about people whether good or bad, stealing involves taking what doesn't belong to you and murder is taking another person's life so what is the basis of the comparison in the first place? The former does not get you locked up in prison like the latter two so what degree of viciousness are you talking about? wetin concern stealing, murder and gossiping in the same sentence when talking about degree of viciousness? That's like juxtaposing a lion, a tiger and an ant when trying to make an argument on the degrees of viciousness since they are all animals.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
W H I T E M O N E Y

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
FIGARO00:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
My Nengi Nengz

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
NENGI!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
I hear say saga don miss diary session
Chaiiii simping na calamity grin grin
For every guy on this thread I bind spirit of simping frm ur lives

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Asgard73:

Silly mention

You watched on first day MARIA SAID AND ACKNOWLEDGED TO TAKE ALL MEN..

Idiot enter house Na another human .. we Dey see..
Angel took over ... Maria lost her mission and became a hater of who she promised to be.

Angel has taken the men.. Maria is left with the women... wanking herself out under duvet..

Was that the agreement with fans on stage .. before entering the house.

Maria is a low budget Maria .. now envy someone living her dream.

Maria is a pretending Bitch. Fact!

For someone that claimed she had party days before big brother.

Now calling another a bitch..

Maria is fvcked

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ambber:

yes! I was.. though I can't remember my ID ..must have been same as what I used on Oboma

gotcha.. Mily like Cross & Saskay with the diastema genes

Lol
I have it too
So I removed one expendable person and added myself
You are a veteran
Learnt about the Oboma place
Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
This Biggie is good.But on the side, so some hms stole Jmks abeg naira? Too many thieves in.that house parading as house mates.Theft every time
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
WM in da building

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oluwapomile1: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Eeghe:
65000 years on Kayode!
angry

Trying to catch up on what happened to Angel today and I saw this... I laughed ehn(I need laughing emoji)

You don dey learn vawulence small small wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sweetpink:

So,why didn't he just mention Maria without attaching Angel?
It shows how useless Maria is!
Light skinned empty barrel!
Have you heard the guys discussing about Angel?
They all agree that she's the realest and most caring person in that house but as for Maria,she's not rated!
Nobody even trusts her tongue
Because Angel kisses him french kiss his first night in the show...

Even Whitemonkey advised Yousef not to take Angel seriously because na street girl she be... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
WM and his flamboyant shirts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
QueenCookie:

All this epistles for the fantasies in your head? You need a resetting slap.

I stopped at the bolded, boy! gerrarahia with your unattainable fantasies!

Everyone no suppose reason like you or your boyfriends

We all gat spec ... understand with you anything goes..
sorry .. we don hallucinate... we go for what we want .. and like..

Enjoy your fantasies... kid. Someday you will grow.. and have choice .. and know what you want as human.
Till then .. you will never make sense . To any human.... ... because you can'tevee make sense even to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Donshegxy10:
JMK
Biggie, I am not fine, I don't feel good, I feel both physically and emotionally exhausted, i feel like I don't feel genuine love from people here, I miss having people that genuinely love me but regardless it is alright

Like I said I don't feel genuine love from most of the people here, when you are going through physical pain, there is no one to really care about you, I am human and it is starting to affect me, it hasn't gotten to my mental health yet, emotionally I just want to lay in bed and cry, I am emotionally drained and I am tired of crying

Biggie you know how to push someone, I came prepared for you just Incase you try me

Biggie it's not easy o, but I don't think it is bad, maybe it's because of my person, I know how to read people and the energy they bring, I don't pass my boundary, the first week was something else but I was able to adjust, I like my space and some people respect boundaries, we have disagreement during tasks but me I like watching people, I am a pretty laid back person, I don't disrespect anyone and I don't expect to be disrespected

Biggie, person move my money o, during the last eviction show, I have 670 left from the last money you gave us

Menu ?
It came as a surprise, I have not seen anyone going to wash, food is compulsory, but it came as a shock

No item please, infact if you can remove that washing machine, we love free things

Least trust housemate?
Maria, because I have heard her interactions, I have also heard her, what happened is opposite of what she said, when I told angel about it she said that is how maria is,she will say certain things and do something else, everybody know that she is not trustworthy

Anything else?
I won my task again yesterday, that was like a moral boost after my injury, I am glad I have been a part of the winning team most of the time here.
About the nomination, I think I am a easy Option based on interaction with people, I am yet to process everything but I still want to be here but if I go, I believe I am a child of destiny, three weeks is not a lot of time but for me and the way I think , I believe it is enough for me to make a lot of impact, either positively or negatively, if not for my injury, I would have enjoy myself this weekend, but I am fine

Bb: It is only normal to feel like an island in a new environment, if you express how you feel to your fellow housemates, you will know that such feeling is not unique to you.
Maria Don suffer.. Chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Everyone can see her for who she is
Donshegxy10:
JMK

Menu ?

Least trust housemate?

Anything else?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Threebear:
Biggie just set Maria up twice .

Put a Target on her back .

Denied her immunity .

Gave her a strike .

And left her for the dogs.

Maria do and come out of that stupid house .

We'll contribute that prize money for you .

I've never done a GoFundMe for a housemate but I'm willing to do for Maria .

We must punish her with excess money , a car and a house .

Wetin this one dey talk for mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3728) (3729) (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.