Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3958757 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (3789) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I don't think Pere is a kiss and tell guy, I believe he shared that information intentionally because he is annoyed with Maria. Pere looks too matured, calculated and calm to gossip. Infact, aside Maria, he hasn't gossip about other people. He did it intentionally

What was his intentions?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

She did worst sef.

Was it Maria who said she loves being watched by a third party when having sex?

Was it Maria who have numerous sugar daddies who sponsor her trips?

What has your olosho Angel not done?
Angel doesn't go about slut shaming her fellow women and she's not a hypocrite!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Am I the only one that noticed some level of resemblance of Maria with the McClure twins
Wow! Maria, come and carry your children grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2021
Maria fingered herself and gave Pere to smell to enable her know if her dirty poosy is stinking.

Maria stroked Pere’s diick back to back.

Pere fingered the same Maria back to back In HOH room.

This is the same Maria that can’t stop badmouthing Angel.

Broobembem can’t wait to....

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
That information is true

Emma get mind oo. shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kally90(f): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Are u sure about this? undecided
Yeah
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2021
Angel is just playing the script Mario wanted to play, by flirting with all the guys grin that's why Mario hates her so much.

Mario no de shame sef? Why she de beef a 21year old.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2021
scondy:

But Maria is creating a different image by always claiming amnesia.

LR tells her u were kissing pere yesterday saying I wanna kiss u so bad....

Maria: No , I didn't do that ...I can't remember

Tega: u went into the bathroom with pere, u were both naked...u kept rubbing his back and talking with him.....

Maria: That didn't happen, I can't remember

Nini/Tega/Saga: We saw you guys kissing a few minutes ago

Maria: I can't remember.

Pere kept laughing over it thinking she is just denying to the hm's but what beats him according to him is she denying it to only him. Apparently this stuff he is gisting about happened the night they got final microphone infringements...so the next day , they talk and she says it didn't happen....this is the point they fell out.....so its clear to him removing mics was so she could deny anything happened. No sound recorded.

For someone that has lived in the Western world....that is serious issue....so it became clear to him she is playing a dangerous game ...probably the reason he is singing like a canary
...I see someone repeating it not cos he wants to tell the hm's but wants his side of things captured on camera to both biggie and the viewers. He is trying to ensure he isn't seen as taking advantage of her.

Same happened with tobi and ceec. In tibi's case he started screaming "u touched my dick " to the whole house....

Not that I like kiss and tell....but sexual harrassment accusation can ruin reputation so u can't take it lightly....

Maria needs to do better. Like I said ...she is not genuine to herself. You can't keep doing stuff and claim I don't remember. Haba.

Immediately after their strikes, her first statement was I can't even remember everything I was doing that night...but later she admitted not being drunk.

Like Pere rightly said...she is untruthful and manipulative.

Did Maria accuse pere of any sexual harassment before he went exposing himself?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2021
Broobembem:
Saw a lot of clips and posts this morning on Twitter concerning Maria’s slutty activities with Pere.

A whole lots of them.

Both the one she confessed herself and the one Pere did.

I don’t know how to say this, but to any Maria fan here, you are henceforth banned from slut-shaming Angel in any form if you want PEACE here.

Under no circumstances whatsoever, are you permitted to slut shame Angel when you are supporting Maria.

This isn’t a plea, it’s a command. cheesy grin grin

It’s a command that will have me devour and rip Maria apart here should incase you go against it. I have proofs and truth evidence to go hard. cheesy

Remember: This is Brobembem of last season and trust me when I say I’ve been looking for the opportunity to go back to how I was, last season.

Slut shame Angel and we’ll have a toxic party here.

Yours WMG
Period!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2021
Sweetpink:

Angel doesn't go about slut shaming her fellow women and she's not a hypocrite!

How can she slut shame another woman when she's the ambassador of sluts?... grin grin

She doesn't have the moral standing to do so..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2021
scondy:

But Maria is creating a different image by always claiming amnesia.

LR tells her u were kissing pere yesterday saying I wanna kiss u so bad....

Maria: No , I didn't do that ...I can't remember

Tega: u went into the bathroom with pere, u were both naked...u kept rubbing his back and talking with him.....

Maria: That didn't happen, I can't remember

Nini/Tega/Saga: We saw you guys kissing a few minutes ago

Maria: I can't remember.

Pere kept laughing over it thinking she is just denying to the hm's but what beats him according to him is she denying it to only him. Apparently this stuff he is gisting about happened the night they got final microphone infringements...so the next day , they talk and she says it didn't happen....this is the point they fell out.....so its clear to him removing mics was so she could deny anything happened. No sound recorded.

For someone that has lived in the Western world....that is serious issue....so it became clear to him she is playing a dangerous game ...probably the reason he is singing like a canary
...I see someone repeating it not cos he wants to tell the hm's but wants his side of things captured on camera to both biggie and the viewers. He is trying to ensure he isn't seen as taking advantage of her.

Same happened with tobi and ceec. In tibi's case he started screaming "u touched my dick " to the whole house....

Not that I like kiss and tell....but sexual harrassment accusation can ruin reputation so u can't take it lightly....

Maria needs to do better. Like I said ...she is not genuine to herself. You can't keep doing stuff and claim I don't remember. Haba.

Immediately after their strikes, her first statement was I can't even remember everything I was doing that night...but later she admitted not being drunk.

Like Pere rightly said...she is untruthful and manipulative.
Eggzactly, you are spot on, while kiss and tell is bad, Pere did it because Maria is a very untruthful person. What's there if she says she and Pere kissed or something, are they not adults? Must she blame everything on alcohol or Amnesia.. I fear who no fear Maria.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2021
Some persons will still come out to blame white money for what pere said about maria.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Drew13:
Angel is just playing the script Mario wanted to play, by flirting with all the guys grin that's why Mario hates her so much.

Mario no de shame sef? Why she de beef a 21year old.

Maria said " I will make the boys fall in love with me". She never said she would fvck and share Kpekus to Dem boys.

Maria will NEVER want to play the script angel is playing..Know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2021
carammel:
Pere is fine really..

With beautiful lips grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Emma get mind oo. shocked
All those guys na players jhoor, but I am sure she will tell Rose, na alcohol.. Nobody should expect any serious relationship in that house, all na cruise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

Like I said, y'all don't watch the show.
You didn't hear slutty Angela telling cross that one of her sugar daddies sponsored her trip to maldives but she couldn't go because of the covid-19 or whatever..
No be everybody dey spend most of their time infront of TV

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

Maria said " I will make the boys fall in love with me". She never said she would fvck and share Kpekus to Dem boys.

Maria will NEVER want to play the script angel is playing..Know this and know peace.
I agree.It is just the denial that me i don't like
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Eggzactly, you are spot on, while kiss and tell is bad, Pere did it because Maria is a very untruthful person. What's there if she says she and Pere kissed or something, are they not adults? Must she blame everything on alcohol or Amnesia.. I fear who no fear Maria.

Must Maria say she did anything with Pere?

Why is pere desperate for Maria to claim him as her partner?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Miller232:

No be everybody dey spend most of their time infront of TV

Then if you can't afford to spend your time on TV, atleast watch clips of things that happened instead coming to display cluelessness..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

How exactly? The guy's nor even send am grin
The same Mario that grabbed saga dick grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I agree.It is just the denial that me i don't like

What's the denial?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

Then if you can't afford to spend your time on TV, atleast watch clips of things that happened instead coming to display cluelessness..
Wat are u saying?? That's not a major thing no one will post a clip of that convo
Rest abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Broobembem:
Maria fingered herself and gave Pere to smell to enable her know of her dirty poosy is stinking.

Angel has done 10times worse. And counting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Drew13:

How exactly? The guy's nor even send am grin
The same Mario that grabbed saga dick grin

Maria gropped saga's dick when she was drunk..

It's not like the guys fanning over you is a trophy or something. But the guys know that Maria isn't going to be serious with any of them in that house...

Even the Angel that is sharing Kpekus free of charge, they still don't rate her and treat her like a dog..So what's the use?.. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2021
nazablossom:
Wow! Maria, come and carry your children grin
Abi o grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2021
He is childish he did that because maria played and dumped him.
Jadentica:

[/b]
What was his intentions?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2021
They said Whitemoney is fake, they didn’t know realness isn’t all about cooking. cheesy

Cheap slutt like Maria will pretend to be responsible before everyone, but will secretly finger herself and stroke Pere’s diick.

The eediotic pathetic failed 40 years old Dubai fornicator said she came with the strategy of men falling for her, that’s why the failed miserable frustrated woman is hating on Angel because guys in the house likes and gives her attention.

I curse and spit on the day Maria fans were birthed.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Broobembem:
Maria fingered herself and gave Pere to smell to enable her know of her dirty poosy is stinking.

To think that this girl was telling pere she will slap him that other night he was telling her he has hard on for her
Crazy girl just dey act for camera stroke dick for background

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2021
tonididdy:

He did it weeks b4 the show before his teeth was brown and messed up

But he has great dentition.... the polishing was extra

The whiteness does not take from the guy's looks. he is very good looking.... he will age so well.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Broobembem:

She put it in his mouth.... Hahahaha. grin grin grin

It's different from Angel who allowed random guys like Boma and Cross to fvck her... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

How can she slut shame another woman when she's the ambassador of sluts?... grin grin

She doesn't have the moral standing to do so..
Is this a real or an edited pic? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Sweetpink:

I thought y’all said Boma was a gossip? Don’t you think Boma would have spilled to his boys if anything happened between him and Angel..considering how Angel dumped him and went back to Sammie?
you’re crying over your fave because you can’t believe she’s what she thinks Angel is! Lmao!
Post a link where Boma casted Angel and I drop 100k right now!

Two nights ago Boma Cross and Yousef were gisting in the garden (I actually squealed out some happy gibberish after watching the scene... Demnan asked me what my joy was about, though I was writing a report and could not type a coherent response).

Boma confessed just how much he likes Angel and how she has no wahala.
He said the night they were in bed together, that when he wanted to start something, (he lowered his voice but implied that he touched her) she firmly refused but was still able to sleep there with zero drama. He said most girls would have made a fuss about it but not Angel. That he is beginning to like her a lot. I noticed it too. He actually said “with her it’s not an okro thing” (or something very similar). He respects the “tramp”. He called her mature/has zero drama/ different.

Cross said she is his best friend, that he has got her back, and loves her. That she can take a ribbing and really cares about people, despite all she has been through. He actually specified that his feelings for her are platonic and as such won’t waver.
They said many more and all of it was praise and admiration.

Angel came out at a point and asked them what they were talking about...they teased her for a bit, and sent her on her way...

Yousef was there, looking all dazed from the Angel -love confessions, cos maybe in his mind he had judged her to be less, maybe because of her appearance and ways. He was muttering small grunts of agreement sha undecided

My point is that Boma has only good things to say about Angel. Haters go figure.

For about 10 minutes, all of their talk was about how much of a human being Angel is
I think WhiteMoney joined them and as they were bringing him up to speed on their gist, which he seemed to agree with though I forget now what it was that he said, Kayode took the camera away.

That was actually not long after Angel had told JMK in their room that Boma is the worst kisser and how she doesn’t like him “that way”. I actually felt some pity for Boma when he went on to preach Angel some moments after that. It was after that that she started playing again with Sammy, who by the way, she owes no loyalty, he is also for Peace and JMK. Mxm! Though I will miss him a lot.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (3789) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.