Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3958701 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3787) (3788) (3789) (3790) (3791) (3792) (3793) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Beze992:

But Boma actually said this to Pere except you're having selective amnesia. Tatiana forget all these your careless cappings, your angel needs rehab and total rehabilitation. We both supported Erica last year and you were not running around like a headless chicken like this, it must be really tiring, I suggest you declare fully for whitemoney.

Thank you!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Osas187:
How could someone fingering herself be a problem to you or am I missing something ?
You’ve been noticed, now get lost.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2021
OGdaddy:
See the way kayode and the biggie crew ran street on you guys yesterday.
If you don't know that boma and cross had sex with Maria in the bathroom yesterday then you are on a long thing.

It was a party, turn by turn and the only people that saw them was the secret camera crew.
Non of the housemates saw them, not even peace.

I guess this is going to be the biggest secret in big brother naija house this season and we will have to wait till after the show to see between boma or Cross who will spill first but i doubt any of the guys will spill.
Lamba has come.. Getat
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

True!!!

He's a sore loser!
Because he exposed her?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Nemesis10909:

Shut up liar
well since the proof will never come out.

Make we free matter for Matias..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Amya:

This one enter! From Erica to Angel. You have a thing for whores though.

Obviously!

It's his desperation for alliance that puts him in such situation... cheesy grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kally90(f): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Broobembem:
Maria is bitter and toxic. This is a fact.

99.492% of her fans are regretting supporting her.

Not me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Miller232:

She is no mia khalifa but she stroke dick
Iffa give u blow

Stroking dick wey we no see? cheesy

Mind you, we haven't heard Maria's side in all these.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
OGdaddy:
If you don't know that boma and cross had sex with Maria in the bathroom yesterday then you are on a long thing.

It was a party, turn by turn and the only people that saw them was the secret camera crew.

I guess this is going to be the biggest secret in big brother naija house this season and we will have to wait till after the show to see between boma or Cross who will spill first but i doubt any of the guys will spill.
This is a big fat lie!
How did you know about this?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Osas187:
How could someone fingering herself be a problem to you or am I missing something ?

Obviously he's a Jew man!.. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

Stroking dick wey we no see? cheesy

Mind you, we haven't heard Maria's side in all these.

The person wey dem stroke him dick don talk Wetin u dey expect again?
She will still lie on alcohol noni as expected

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Agbgift:
Some persons will still come out to blame white money for what pere said about maria.

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2021
PRESlDENT2003:
We Sabi spam too O angry

Our keyboard can do copy and paste....

it is only a foolish dog that barks at what the lion saw and ran away.

They don't know grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Sweetpink:

Because he exposed her?

No, because he's sounding like a scorned lover.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kally90(f): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Honestly, Maria Na content.... Oh,
Angel fans will drag her
White money fans will drag her
Liquor fans will drag her
Queen fans will drag her
Boma fan will drag her
Including all the house mates and biggie himself.
Abet Na who dey brea........ Th

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Agbgift:

This is a big fat lie!
How did you know about this?
Because the people handling the camera have family members outside that they spill to.
Nothing is hiding under the sun.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2021
creolehunt:

Its shameful how you especially tell lies to deceive those not watching. At no point did Boma say he had sexual relations with Angel, neither has any Housemate for that matter.

Only sure exposé we have is Pere and the fingering incident. Yesterday, you mischievously denied it was Maria he was referring to as he didnt mention any name. You even shared Twitter screenshots as usual. Now that he has said it clearly that it is Maria you're trying to still rope Angel in.

Again, Maria is the only lady someone has admitted having a sexual act with. As embarrassing as it may sound to you, you have to admit that they probably took it a step further. Time shall tell.

Then why are the boys saying so much rubbish about Angel everywhere? Even whitemoney? shocked They havr done it all they are not just explicit like stupid pere who find pride in saying rubbish to stroke his ego.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2021
It may seem as though the two losers of this season are at war with each other. It's now a shameful battle for who's the least trustworthy and who's faker between the two of them. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2021
On a good day here.

WGM, Pere and Angel’s fans will tear Malaria Jezebels apart here.

Her bitterness will be so glaring that no fanbase will want to associate with her.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2021
Miller232:

The person wey dem stroke him dick don talk Wetin u dey expect again?
She will still lie on alcohol noni as expected

What if he's lying sef?

We all saw Angel's own when Boma did his thing. Why is there no video anywhere for Maria and Pere?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2021
Asgard73:

Maria Angel peace Jmk Nini .....are adventurous.. and can tryout.. fantasies.

Unlike Angel n Jmk living their lives ... others are pretenders..living under the duvet.

You're really confused you know, mentioning JMK in the two sub categories, pick a struggle brah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Agbgift:
Some persons will still come out to blame white money for what pere said about maria.
You are actually the one bringing white money into this table

No one mentioned him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2021
kally90:
Honestly, Maria Na content.... Oh,
Angel fans will drag her
White money fans will drag her
Liquor fans will drag her
Queen fans will drag her
Boma fan will drag her
Including all the house mates and biggie himself.
Abet Na who dey brea........ Th

She's the Queen of this season obviously.
Nobody talks about you, if you're nobody important..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Awinneralways:
[s]Before you binge on big brother this morning/ weekend, ask yourself:
1. What have I done to deserve this entertainment?
2. What is this entertainment distracting me from achieving?
3. Am I treating someone else’s labor as my entertainment? If yes, isn’t this a mismatch? To what purpose then is my own labor?
Remember, one day, your spirit will leave your body and it’s destination will be dependent on what you did while it was still in your body[/s].

Hei Ghod
What have I done to deserve you!
I deserve good things, I deserve pleasure, money, worldly and divine gifts and blessings, decidedly not you, and your sanctimoniousness.
angry

There are some preachers that ring bells and shout and preach damnation in front of brothels, meanwhile the gutter around them is dirty and there are hungry people to give money for food on their streets. But no, they must preach do-not-fornicate to prostitutes who may have a kinder heart than them.
You should be banned from here honestly. Go to the religion section. Being here is tantamount to throwing bombs at people for having their own wants different from your crusade and fellowship.
Scram.
Mxm.
Buzz off!
Sheesh!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2021
Jadentica:

If saga felt Maria sexually harassed him, why didn't he confront Maria about it?

Obviously she was drunk and drunk people do things they wouldn't do on a normal day.
Very soon she will stab someone and you will say they should not blame her because she is drunk.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2021
OGdaddy:

Ure talking like toke is a saint and not worse than Maria and even angel? Yeye they smell.

Toke is there to advertise her show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2021
OGdaddy:

Really?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2021
QueenCookie:

Ah! Yuminayum! Her Royal Whorejesty grin grin grin..

I throway salute wink wink wink

cheesy grin cheesy

One and only Whorequeen grin grin

I see you cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2021
OGdaddy:

shocked shocked

Another one has landed ooo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2021
OGdaddy:

Stop it. You just want to badmouth Maria because of Pere.
They are both wrong.
And She didn't do dt.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Broobembem:
On a good day here.

WGM, Pere and Angel’s fans will tear Malaria Jezebels apart here.

Her bitterness will be so glaring that no fanbase will want to associate with her.

So what happened today?..

All of una together no reach!.. cheesy grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3787) (3788) (3789) (3790) (3791) (3792) (3793) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.