Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3979715 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beorn:

I blame Pere for apologizing to her. I hate when girls act that way. If you don't want a guy, then don't beef him for moving on. That's why I was trying to understand why Pere kept apologizing. If it was for dancing with Queen, then he's stupid. Did he do anything bad? Doesn't Maria rock other guys? Pere dey fûck up.

what pained me the most was how he asked her for a hug twice and she turned him down.... after all the begging lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
fertilewomb:

You mean only blowing of whistle and someone was given money? While some people played so hard and even got injury yet couldn't win anything.

If that's not grace then tell me what it is?

They are pained because their fav got no grace.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chase27:
Here

Queen of Content!

Most talked About housemate.

Queen Maria...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
creolehunt:
What pisses me off the most is that Pere said Maria was ovulating when she fingered her uterus and gave him to digest.

Safe to say that Pere may have swallowed a couple of unborn babies unknowingly. A clear case of infanticide.
disgusting
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
creolehunt:
What pisses me off the most is that Pere said Maria was ovulating when she fingered her uterus and gave him to digest.

Safe to say that Pere may have swallowed a couple of unborn babies unknowingly. A clear case of infanticide.

U r crazy...loool...na so eggs dey sip out ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beorn:

I blame Pere for apologizing to her. I hate when girls act that way. If you don't want a guy, then don't beef him for moving on. That's why I was trying to understand why Pere kept apologizing. If it was for dancing with Queen, then he's stupid. Did he do anything bad? Doesn't Maria rock other guys? Pere dey fûck up.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pere tell saga whatever you want to tell him now jor
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
MizzD:
Love Queen’s outfit

It’s fire!

I wished she came in earlier sha.. I like her smiley

The organizers did her bad. That babe would've had more fans by now if she didn't come in late. cry

It will pain me to lose her tomorrow to eviction. Biggie should please evict just 2. cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
The housemates are looking nice. I haven't seen one bad outfit yet.
Well done to the designer
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pere has a good heart and has a very soft spot when it comes to Maria. Everything he said to fellow HMs came from a bitter place. No one takes rejection well and it pained him seeing Maria cry and not being able to console her. Him apologizing to Maria says a lot about the kind of guy he is. See how hype and happy Maria is now. ❤❤
Maria and Perey are the real content in the season

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
MizzD:
Pere tell saga whatever you want to tell him now jor
Lolz
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Funnily enough , in real life bad people are rewarded more than good people . grin

You look at evil men like Tinubu , Obasanjo , Buhari etc and they keep winning grin

Why ?

Because they understand a very simple law .... trample them before they trample you .

Why do bad people tend to be more successful than good people ?

The spiritual " law of the canal " explains it well .....

1 : Bad people play dirty .

2 : they understand power dynamics .

3 : they're very good bystanders grin

Let no fake person deceive you lots that nature rewards the good .

Nature is the most unfair thing on the planet and there are no rules or law that prohibits it .

The only thing that works constantly for man is fate and strength of will.

Every other thing na vibe and shalaye . grin

That's why bad people keep winning , because they understand how complex and incoherent nature is , and they strike without caution .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Geezeem:

what pained me the most was how he asked her for a hug twice and she turned him down.... after all the begging lipsrsealed

Go Maria
Go Maria go! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
She is going home tomorrow
I don't think so
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chase27:
Here

Let her top the actual post then we can take you serious.
Talibans are also highly searched this month
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
teacherbim:
Pere has a good heart and has a very soft spot when it comes to Maria. Everything he said to fellow HMs came from a bitter place. No one takes rejection well and it pained him seeing Maria cry and not being able to console her. Him apologizing to Maria says a lot about the kind of guy he is. See how hype and happy Maria is now. ❤❤
for a Yousef fan, You are spot on.. Our Israeli housemates hasn't gotten any babe oo

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chase27:
Pere should have just grabbed Maria’s lips and kiss it till dey get weak and flabby...if only they were all alone. I didn’t enjoy there convo at all because they weren’t all alone smwhr.
Pere has acted too many films that it now reflects in reality...he’s such a good actor. His convo this evening was like a movie,really enjoyed it.

Hahahaha....all na content....

What If they r both playing a script they talked about when they removed their mics....

These 2 ehn....I no trust either....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
She is going home tomorrow

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yale9:
I don't think so
Who then is?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Giel:
The housemates are looking nice. I haven't seen one bad outfit yet.
Well done to the designer
Check Sammie.... He's looking awkward.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bomblasttic:

Yen yen yen!
What are you doing here?

Good question.
Whenever I check Nairaland 'recent posts' for any useful info, no matter the time of the year, two threads are always on recent posts, BBN thread and automobile sales thread. But BBN is still the most consistent.
I quoted you from recent posts, I don't even know where BBN thread is, maybe under romance or celebrity category or whatever.
Nairaland has made me noticed strange patterns in people. I mean, there are many things I find hard to understand about people nowadays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
teacherbim:

My babiesssssss. O'chim! embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kayode, Pere and Saga are planning to have a talk when they go outside before entering the party room..

I don’t know how you are going to do it, but I am really more interested in this talk than any dancing..

Can you pretty please show us this gist session?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
kowema:

Let her top the actual post then we can take you serious.
Talibans are also highly searched this month

That's because they are topping.

Like it's not rocket science na.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
creolehunt:

Shift make I faint grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I know you miss me. tongue

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Amya:
Which brings me to my original point that WM is Pere's content an Pere is WM content. We don't have to go round in cycles, catch up boy.

I don't even like seeing Whitemoney and Pere in the same sentence. Na old story be that one. Content of 3 weeks ago or so. Pere no send am anymore. His content is now with other housemates esp Maria.

The obsession of Whiterats with Pere is what I'll never understand. Those clowns keep praying everyday Pere go get him time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beorn:

Pere no try. Now, he has apologized to Maria depsite doing nothing wrong. I understand he likes her but everyone needs to learn how to stand by the truth. I expected him to tell Maria "I did nothing wrong. I was on my own and she came to twerk on me. Besides, you dance with other guys, do I beef you for it? You are acting irrational now"

Simple as that. Don't apologize for her acting childish. This kain thing dey piss me off.

He did once oooo.. the kind dance wey she dance with Cross one Saturday party.... baba start to sulk grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Threebear:
[s]Funnily enough , in real life bad people are rewarded more than good people . grin

You look at evil men like Tinubu , Obasanjo , Buhari etc and they keep winning grin

Why ?

Because they understand a very simple law .... trample them before they trample you .

Why do bad people tend to be more successful than good people ?

The spiritual " law of the canal " explains it well .....

1 : Bad people play dirty .

2 : they understand power dynamics .

3 : they're very good bystanders grin

Let no fake person deceive you lots that nature rewards the good .

Nature is the most unfair thing on the planet and there are no rules or law that prohibits it .

The only thing that works constantly for man is fate and strength of will.

Every other thing na vibe and shalaye . grin

That's why bad people keep winning , because they understand how complex and incoherent nature is , and they strike without caution .[/s]

Malaria has really depleted your brain cells.
You need this...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Who then is?
we shall find out tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Good question.
Whenever I check Nairaland 'recent posts' for any useful info, no matter the time of the year, two threads are always on recent posts, BBN thread and automobile sales thread. But BBN is still the most consistent.
I quoted you from recent posts, I don't even know where BBN thread is, maybe under romance or celebrity category or whatever.
Nairaland has made me noticed strange patterns in people. I mean, there are many thing I find hard to understand.

Oga abeg shift!

I no dey for this sermon now.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lmao

Biggie sef scared me

(1) (2) (3) ... (3831) (3832) (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.