Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3988094 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
MzCherry:
i don't even get the fuse with Liquorose, personality wise she's average, and does not bring spice like maria and white money.
Most pple just go with the crowd, she's a dancer and so??

Don't mind them the girl face sef dull there's no vibe in her all the things dey all said on the stage na wash none of them get vibe the one that called herself vibe machine na she boring pass grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You are forgetting something.

She had an edge over maria and co with her huge following prior to the show..

That is what am saying na.because of that social media advantage,she is in the lead.if maria doesn't close the gap within a month,its over.I think she also came well prepared.but I think this season will be the tightest
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
MamBi:

tongue tongue tongue No talk about my guy like that tongue tongue tongue

If Ozo no dey last year, who una for use 50% of the time to yab?

Ozo wey be simp am sure he would have been following this maria girl up and down if he was in this set grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
MamBi:

Haba, that was too quick nah.. Which kind flash in the pan anger be that? You blink and you miss it. sad

It is the right thing to do,very mature.not everyone is like Lucy or tacha that can snub the whole house
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Eeghe:

cheesy
See hustling for updates

Honestly!!! It was a grain of gold in the mud.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Maria and Liquorose understand each other so well. cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
These people wont be missed if they leave the house.
- Jay Paul
- Yousef
- Niyi
- Yerins
- Arin
- Princess
- Beatrice
- Tega

The following have a domineering presence in the house (they will be missed if they go).
- Cross
- Saga
- WhiteMoney
- Boma
- Pere
- Maria
- Angel
- Sammie
- JackieB
- SasKay

The following are lukewarm waiting to launch an attack:
- Liquorose
- Pere
- Emmanuel
- Nini
- Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
senatordave1:

That is what am saying na.because of that social media advantage,she is in the lead.if maria doesn't close the gap within a month,its over.I think she also came well prepared.but I think this season will be the tightest
Abeg rest.

This your analysis no gel at all..

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
MzCherry:
i don't even get the fuse with Liquorose, personality wise she's average, and does not bring spice like maria and white money.
Most pple just go with the crowd, she's a dancer and so??

Maria has more hype than her . People talk about Maria and JackieB all day as opposed to her sef.

But I like their friendship though..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

These days, I fully expect people to be younger when they graduate, than what would have obtained a few years back.

My sister graduated and finished serving by the time she was 20, and this was as at 2011, so, what is so hard to believe that someone in 2021 can be so much more at such an age?

If I read a four-year course at a private or foreign University immediately I graduated from secondary school, I'd be ready for NYSC at 18.

Saskay and Emmanuel are recent NYSC members. I noticed fellow NYSC members campaign for them.
See the pictures below:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Eeghe:

cheesy
lipsrsealed
I don’t want him to be one of the wild cats (what I saw on the TV strap yesterday cheesy)
I might end up not supporting anyone if he happens to be one of the Wild wareva.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:
I don't understand people who do that

One uncle on Twitter actually tried to discredit Emmanuel's age, by telling us Emmanuel couldn't have been in SS3 in 2013 if he is truly 24.

Common calculation would have put him at 16 at the time, and this man wanted us to believe people cannot be 16 in SS3.
leave them. My niece who is 16 had her matriculation this month. Na small children full school now and writing WAEC at 16 seems a bit late these days. I agree that Emmanuel is truly 24

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Maria has more hype than her . People talk about Maria and JackieB all day as opposed to her sef.

But I like their friendship though..

Maria
Jackie B
Angel

These three have more hype than her. Her only hype is solely from her career outside the house and expectations that come with that career
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
E Don reach like this?... grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
majorbravo:
- Jay Paul
- Yousef
- Niyi
- Yerins
- Arin
- Princess
- Beatrice
- Tega

The following have a domineering presence in the house (they will be missed if they go).
- Cross
- Saga
- WhiteMoney
- Boma
- Pere
- Maria
- Angel
- Sammie
- JackieB
- SasKay

- Liquorose
- Pere
- Emmanuel
- Nini
- Peace.

please remove my yousef from that list

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
majorbravo:
- Jay Paul
- Yousef
- Niyi
- Yerins
- Arin
- Princess
- Beatrice
- Tega

- Cross
- Saga
- WhiteMoney
- Boma
- Pere
- Maria
- Angel
- Sammie
- JackieB
- SasKay

- Liquorose
- Pere
- Emmanuel
- Nini
- Peace.

Cross is your fave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

Maria
Jackie B
Angel

These three have more hype than her. Her only hype is solely from her career outside the house and expectations that come with that career

True again!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Abeg rest.

This your analysis no gel at all..

My brother,you may not understand me but i usually use the same indices every season and it works except during mercy season because it was very tight but I knew it was between mercy or tacha.I supported tobi but said it severally that miracle will win.same thing last year with laycon...

This chart you posted was also posted last year by Erica fans but we knew how it ended.I dont support rose,I support yerins and jaypaul, am just being objective.rose has the highest fans so far.many of those talking about maria are against her.it is a deceptive data
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Munzy14:

This one wu nu your field na...cheesy

I suo, Spanish, german, french,Taiwan etc...

Languages interest me.

I don’t like French though...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Broobembem:

I might end up not supporting anyone if he happens to be one of the Wild wareva.

Truth is , even if he is, Biggie will change it. He's one of the people making the season interesting to some.. Biggie na businessman!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

Maria
Jackie B
Angel

Is it only her fans that are talking about her? So Jackie has more fans than rose?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
senatordave1:

Is it only her fans that are talking about her? So Jackie has more fans than rose?

*Sigh*
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sunnymix: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
When will they act this drama
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Falomo211:

Don't mind them the girl face sef dull there's no vibe in her all the things dey all said on the stage na wash none of them get vibe the one that called herself vibe machine na she boring pass grin grin
Who called herself "vibe machine"?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
safarigirl:

*Sigh*

The best parameter is to know who has the highest fan base.any other stat is highly misleading
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
scondy:

The award for the troller of the century goes to none other than u.....na who u wan finish u dey finish except ur fav...loool
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
senatordave1:

My brother,you may not understand me but i usually use the same indices every season and it works except during mercy season because it was very tight but I knew it was between mercy or tacha.I supported tobi but said it severally that miracle will win.same thing last year with laycon...

This chart you posted was also posted last year by Erica fans but we knew how it ended.I dont support rose,I support yerins and jaypaul, am just being objective.rose has the highest fans so far.many of those talking about maria are against her.it is a deceptive data

You clearly don't know how these things work...

Go check! The narrative about Maria has changed. Even those who condemned her talkativeness are now terming it content..

Liquorose is liked no doubt, but she doesn't have that kind buzz, but we watch!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
You people are not updating us, and it is upsetting me and my homegirls..

Is there no one just chilling at home and watching the show? I hope you people will not do us like this tomorrow when an important thing is happening.

If not for Twitter, I no go know wetin dey happen for house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
senatordave1:

The best parameter is to know who has the highest fan base.any other stat is highly misleading
ok
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

Languages interest me.

I don’t like French though...cheesy
Oooh!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Samueltemi337:
please remove my yousef from that list
Are you for real? Yousef should be no.1. He’s not on my list cos I wrote it in no particular order

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.