Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3986038 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2021
Threebear:

You Sabi am grin

Jazz no dey near us grin

Sai Angel cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2021
Eeghe:

O dukwa egwu Nne
cheesy
Happy Sunday my "cat and rat" sister wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
The Drama and Vawulence is what is making the show interesting.. If not this show is as good as dead. The talks are mostly routine and other housemates are lazy
True, but it's not easy if you are stanning one of them embarassed grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Amillionnn:
Michael was not angry because JB danced with WM. No that’s far from it. I watched when he was talking to peace. It’s a classic case of a chic always on your case about you doing something wrong when you haven’t defined what you are.

He said I noticed JB wasn’t on the dance and four songs had played that means 10 mins had gone by so I went to check on her cos I was thinking she might be sick ( vomiting) like something was wrong so he got there and saw she was ok. He asked her if she was ok and she said yes so he turns to leave and she starts with all the the you have annoyed me trash talk. Meanwhile he was like I didn’t even know I did anything, like I’m sick of it. Every time she says…. If I tell her spread her legs now will she do it ( meaning we are not an item, we haven’t defined what we have but she’s always stressing me out about things I’m not doing)

He is obviously a little emotionally involved but I believe alcohol had a strong impact on his outbursts. I feel for Michael. It’s cos the house is too small and boring. He will look back at this and have a sour taste in his mouth.

Meanwhile peace was just there looking for how to wriggle her way into michael’s arms.

If only Jackie B knew that Peace is a bigger threat to her ship than Angel, maybe she will cool off Angel a bit. That Peace sef, I won't be surprised if she's a side chick in the outside world, always the second/third option or after-thought and she's such a cutie. I feel bad for her sha.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Maria was crying yesterday cuz of pere...

Mental health is real o...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I bind you. angry
I want you wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2021
QueenCookie:
We need to find a perfect day to drag Kayode and the camera crew like generator on social media.

It's becoming too much for them.

Abeg Una goodnight.

I hope mosquito bites Kayode on his p.rick and in a bid to kill the mosquito, I hope he smash his balls in.... Nonsense
your imagination though grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Valto:
what Johnny walker cannot do, does not exist grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2021
3RNEST:

Stop watching from nairaland or from your Neighbours's TV. Get a TV and stop spewing trash here.

Maria cried yesterday after a task because she didn't do so well and wasn't happy losing. It has nothing to do with pere..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2021
But na so this my guy dey live him life? Ha sad

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTJ1I_UjMJf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Sweetpink:
Maria is so dramatic and problematic!
You are enjoying the show, aren't you? wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Hyland:

I want you wink
Becareful what you wish for...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Zoroaster:
You don see am na
People keep shouting about bandwagon on top whitemoney's head.. He deserves the fans he has now, he worked hard to gain these fans.
Rose na the main bandwagon this season,i don't know why people can't see this sad
Biggie should not bring a celebrity to this show again it's not fair on the others that had to start from scratch.
It won't be funny if she triumphs over whitemoney.. Chai
You can say that again @the boldened undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
3RNEST:

The unstable malaria was not crying because of Pere, rather she cried after messing up woefully at the task. She was earlier bad mouthing Saskay, saying Saskay talked rubbish, but she couldn't say anything meaningful. She keep stuttering and mumbling rubbish and started crying knowing she has again made her group to fail flawlessly.

At the end Saskay and her team won

Malaria qua qua qua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Stop watching from nairaland or from your Neighbours's TV. Get a TV and stop spewing trash here.

Maria cried yesterday after a task because she didn't do so well and wasn't happy losing. It has nothing to do with pere..

Shut up and watch last night video..

Previous conversation recorded on YouTube and Facebook to help ur life, since u can't afford a TV or decoder..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hyland:

I want you wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Aunty, E never reach to call person fool na.... cheesy
E reach abeg. The idiot wanted to be noticed and i have noticed him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Threebear:

I keep getting the feeling a woman might win .

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kinematics:

The unstable malaria was not crying because of Pere, rather after she messed up woefully at the task after saying Saskay talked rubbish, but she couldn't say anything meaningful. She keep stuttering and mumbling rubbish and started crying knowing she has again made her group to fail flawlessly.

Malaria qua qua qua
grin... Watch again, at midnight after the party Maria told pere why she cried.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
nazablossom:
True, but it's not easy if you are stanning one of them embarassed grin
lolz
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rossycee:

E reach abeg. The idiot wanted to be noticed and i have noticed him.
grin

If given the opportunity to go into the Big Brother's House, you go brutal pass Tacha oh... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Zoroaster:
You don see am na
People keep shouting about bandwagon on top whitemoney's head.. He deserves the fans he has now, he worked hard to gain these fans.
Rose na the main bandwagon this season,i don't know why people can't see this sad
Biggie should not bring a celebrity to this show again it's not fair on the others that had to start from scratch.
[s]It won't be funny if she triumphs over whitemoney[/s].. Chai
Even as much as I agree with you , I'll vote Rose over white monkey grin

What white Monkey's fans did to Maria ,I'll never forgive .

Be it the keziah Angel or even furniture Yousef , I'll vote any of them over Whitemonkey .

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

its you that should stop watching from your neighbors TV
Even Maria said she cried bcs she told pere the same statement she once told her sister
Now I won't go into details bcs I love seeing you spew trash all in the name of defending.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
3RNEST:

grin... Watch again, at midnight after the party Maria told pere why she cried.

That is just to change the narrative. Na we all dey watch. We see all the lies and fails...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Who would have believed that Queen really tormented Maria in the space of 2wks and some days....

The drunkard cried her eyes out during the Bet9ja task yesterday because of Queen involvement with the failed military personnel.

The Dubai Fornicator's mental health was messed up just like the way JMK messed up her mic in the jacuzzi.

I really want Queen to stay.

Who would have thought Maria will keep tormenting you on the daily.
Maria even made your eyes red and sore because you keep looking to find fault In her.
You can't stop yourself from typing about her every second.

Who knew Maria could occupy 90% of a haters Brain.

Maria the most powerful.... cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
MamBi:
Last night in my opinion grin

As for Peria, grin grin grin. I enjoyed their drama yesterday. Both of them with mind games. When you think you know who is wrong or right, they do something else to make you doubt your initial analysis.

Glad Whitemoney is gradually leaving the safety of the kitchen. He rocked JakkieB on the dance floor, got squashed under JMK’s massive backside after the party and then was given plenty full frontal hugs by Queen as nightcap before going to bed. I also enjoyed how he allowed Johnny Walker to temporarily control his mouth for a while. The spiel about aeroplanes was such a typical “drunk” discussion. In your head you are making absolute sense but to the listener, it is just foolishness grin grin

Last night even though tipsy, Angel came out as a mature and sweet girl who is slow to become judgemental. On Peria issues, she was not quick to jump to Pere’s side when Maria was not there even when Pere’s story was very detailed. On Michael’s issues. She advised him to make another effort to have a one on one with JakkieB and called him out when he started misyarning, reminding him that he will be embarrassed with his actions when he gets sober.

The above three were my content last night but it will only be fair to mention the content that did not do anything for me as well:

Liquorose and Emmanuel had a five minute long smooching session right in front of all the other housemates when the party was over. This was supported by cheering and catcalls from housemates - loudest was Saskay.

Nini was bounced from every gist she tried to insert herself into until she was left no choice but to go back to the ever ready Saga. They dove under the duvet as per normal until biggie called Saga to get batteries for the house. Same ol same “sensible” gist going on under duvet..

Peace as the peacemaker she is, listened to Michael’s long sermon on how JakkieB is treating him whilst using her clinging body to “hear” the gist properly. A more generous comforter could not have been found.

Boma was looking a little lost yesterday as it seemed the usual customer of his venom Queen has not been paying him any mind and apparently, his latest venture Angel has not yielded any returns for him. He did a lot of hanging with Mrs. Tega and they finally slept off in the same bed.

Yousef danced a lot and welcomed Johnny Walker down his oesophagus. He hovered around Angel until she finally allowed him some lip locking actions.

JayPaul resumed night duties and clambered into bed with Saskay to sleep whilst Cross got drunk as a skunk and had to be taken care of by other housemates.

As per normal, Kayode was drunk on air and engine oil and caused tongues to wag and headaches to build up..
You can write sha. See as everything dey sweet to read. kiss grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kinematics:

The unstable malaria was not crying because of Pere, rather she cried after messing up woefully at the task. She was earlier bad mouthing Saskay, saying Saskay talked rubbish, but she couldn't say anything meaningful. She keep stuttering and mumbling rubbish and started crying knowing she has again made her group to fail flawlessly.

At the end Saskay and her team won

Malaria qua qua qua
nawa o
I'm not a fan of Maria but Maria didn't badmouth saskays group, if anything she commended the group and rose team

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
3RNEST:

See this one... cheesy cheesy

Did you watch at all?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
grin

If given the opportunity to go into the Big Brother's House, you go brutal pass Tacha oh... grin
grin grin grin I hate what i don't like abeg. Imagine someone that claims he doesn't watch BBN coming to quote me to say rubbish.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
MzCherry:
nawa o
I'm not a fan of Maria but Maria didn't badmouth saskays group, if anything she commended the group and rose team

Go watch again...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.