Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3907531 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nursy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tranquility2345:

I’m seriously doubting that Tega’s marriage lamba. She may not be married.
There are wedding pictures.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Boma thinks he’s got this game figured out. Always capping nonesense. And why the hell is he still talking about Queen? What’s wrong with that man? I hope he goes on Sunday angry

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Doyou2019:

Who gives a flying fvck about ships anyway? We love them both, individually. Why do they have to be together to continue to enjoy mad genuine love from us fans? E no make sense na.
My dear .

They're acting like all of Pere's fans are from Maria .

Can't someone like Pere for his individuality?

Dude is handsome , smart , talented , competitive .

I don't want him to be a saint because me myself I'm far from a saint .

Why would I hold someone to a standard I can't hold myself ?

This is a reality show and I feel Pere's attributes are enough for me to support him .

I love Maria but she can't tell me who to support .

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
After the insults and 13% bashing, you are hoping Marians will vote for WMG. Many have moved to Pere, while the others have stopped watching the show. Vote your whitemoney
It's not all Marians though. I will vote for White Money. He was my favorite Male before everything got messy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afraid2say: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Yes she go comot make you rest wetin sef
the day you go do any nansense outside ya union
Death no go need go court i pray thee
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Big brother asked liquorose and now Saga that if they had the power to evict 2 housemates who would they evict

Liquorose says Angel and Boma because she doesn't think the housemates will nominate them.

Saga says Boma because Boma is overconfident and he doesn't like what he did with Queen.

Micheal because he dry humped Nini ( during last night's truth or dare game) but when someone was supposed to dry hump Jackie b he threatened the person. He says he knows he's taking it personal but he's just calling these names as a joke because he knows big brother will not grant him the power.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
nazablossom:
You have said it all my dear. It is well. Maria will be fine

Naza baby kiss
How you doing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
drisham:

Naza baby kiss
How you doing
I'm doing good my dear kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Marians, please vote Yousef cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
nazablossom:
It's not all Marians though. I will vote for White Money. He was my favorite Male before everything got messy
Joy joy joy!!! cheesy
[img]https://media./images/bdd796d1bdd22c7166b20a127260b893/tenor.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Giel:
Big brother asked liquorose and now Saga that if they had the power to evict 2 housemates who would they evict

Liquorose says Angel and Boma because she doesn't think the housemates will nominate them.

Saga says Boma because Boma is overconfident and he doesn't like what he did with Queen.

Micheal because he dry humped Nini ( during the nights truth or dare game) but when someone was supposed to dry hump Jackie b he threatened the person. He says he knows he's taking it personal but he's just calling these names as a joke because he knows big brother will not grant him the power.

If only Boma knew that he is seriously messing up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
genius43:

That is not what saga said in his Diary Session so how is it a lie?

Do you know how many times I have defended Nini in the past? I even voted her the last time she was up. Were you here then?

Lol. He probably must have said that cos of his ego, cos Nini hurt it real bad on Sunday. Nini's has been singing like a Canary bird Hm that they haven't even kissed to the H h H
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oluwapomile1: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
fertilewomb:

Pls allow Tega go home to avoid her commiting abomination. Have you been watching her closeness with Boma recently? She spent 10sec kissing him last night during T/d. Is only a matter of time before she does the unthinkable. I am a married woman too but can never vote for her, I don't dislike her but her continues stay in that house is catrosphic

Eeyaa... Chai!

Ok. Noted dear.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
scondy:

Watched it also and you twisted things a bit....she didn't say she wished th guy never liked her....though she said nothing is between them...and she claimed not to remember talking about angel...said maybe the baileys was working...

Like my conclusion before....she not a genuine person..still forming amnesia....she doesn't own her actions and that is a terrible character trait....

She is untruthful. No surprises there...
She asked if she really use the word "prostitute" and Ebuka said yes, and she said that was an awful thing to say and she took responsibility for it. What are you yarning? Free Maria abeg undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Saga apologies for all his faults. Leaving the hoh room late. Not answering Biggie's diary room call on time.

Big brother responds and says he noticed that saga has a penchant for calling the things he says stupid and saga shouldn't sell himself short.

Saga leaves the diary room

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Saga is actually a really good man from what I see. His only problem is leaving his goals to chase woman.
Giel:
Saga apologies for all his faults. Leaving the hoh room late. Not answering Biggie's diary room call on time.

Big brother responds and says he noticed that saga has a penchant for calling the things he says stupid and saga shouldn't sell himself short.

Saga leaves the diary room

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
nazablossom:
Werey grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Threebear:

My dear .

They're acting like all of Pere's fans are from Maria .

Can't someone like Pere for his individuality?

Dude is handsome , smart , talented , competitive .

I don't want him to be a saint because me myself I'm far from a saint .

Why would I hold someone to a standard I can't hold myself ?

This is a reality show and I feel Pere's attributes are enough for me to support him .

I love Maria but she can't tell me who to support .
These are not Maria fans they are whitemonkeys disguising cheesy.

It is WhiteMonkeys that blame Pere for Maria like they care when they actually voted against her by voting kwin, and crossword puzzle.

They are also claiming that WhiteMonkey was Maria's crush until Pere came in, and turned her against him.

cheesy WhiteMonkey fans are truely monkeys.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
nazablossom:
angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

Eeyaa... Chai!

Ok. Noted dear.
Vote for her if you want to sha cry
No one knows what she and her husband agreed on regarding what she could or could not do before she came into the house. Every marriage is different.

but

if you've changed your mind on voting her. That's cool too cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
genius43:

That is not what saga said in his Diary Session so how is it a lie?

Do you know how many times I have defended Nini in the past? I even voted her the last time she was up. Were you here then?

Lol... He must have said that because Nini hurt his pride that Sunday. Why would he now tell his guy different? E for they use the thing brag na. Nini has been shouting like a Canary bird that He and Saga hasn't even kissed, and this is to the HMs, and everyone seem to affirm to what she says. Abi Nini and Saga dey Bleep secretly and no body for the house know abi.lol

For real Saga be like who don even kiss Nini sef?? As a real gee u don't need soothsayers to tell you this thing, with non verbal signals u go know people when don dey run things.

For someone that first loved and voted for Nini, it was a disappointment that you got swayed by cheap blackmail, without first thinking logically. You were never really her fan !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by beyedew(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
creolehunt:

You're from Nnewi?
No, Aguata.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
teacherbim:
Marians, please vote Yousef cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sagay! Imagine, He rocked Nini... your mates are talking of 90million, gosh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by somto10: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I Know some Whitemoney gang will secretly throw in small votes for queen � you guy's will end up getting both evicted. Focus on Whitemoney alone.

lmao i almost did that o grin
e com b like say person wire me slap from the bk, i hv to selfishly giv it to oga white grin
it's even my first time voting for any contender ever.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by beyedew(f): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pclemenza:

grin grin morning exercise and WM be like oil and water
Them no fit mix
Mazi can not can abeg. Morning exercise no dey bring morning cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oluwapomile1: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Threebear:

She's going.
No need for Epistles.

Savage cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
drisham:

angry angry
Is it your decoder and login details? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tega said if given the power she will evict Nini & Peace

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Giel:

Micheal because he dry humped Nini ( during the nights truth or dare game) but when someone was supposed to dry hump Jackie b he threatened the person. He says he knows he's taking it personal but he's just calling these names as a joke because he knows big brother will not grant him the power.

liquorose head is too much in the game and now it's scary lipsrsealed
I might have to go with those that said she purposely put cross up Bcs he's strong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tega would evict Nini and peace. I don't know the reason for Nini but for Peace she says she has no reason to evict her, people must go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.