Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3921780 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
.Majority of the housemates have watched and studied the show which makes them so consious of the cameras around them and don't want to act in a way that will make viewers judge them. That's is what making it boring..

What is so interesting in them misbehaving?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
OGdaddy:
Ok I have to say something and i do not min to steer up the waters of rivers of controversy but for the purpose of clearance, i have to say this so people can be in clear as to what i think is going on in big brother.

Apparently when Maria had an interview, she said the misunderstanding she had with White money wasn't influenced by PERE. and that the misunderstanding she had with White money was that at a point white money began doing things in the house that was becoming too un real in the house, like the cooking for 22 housemates and all that, she said she was getting suspicious but what made her finally came to conclusion was when White money confided in her that He didn't really like to cook for the housemates that outside the house, he will never cook for the housemates.

You can see Maria was surprised the camera didn't show that part and members of the public including show max didn't get to watch that part, like Maria said again. People will see what they want to see and will judge the way they see fit.
It was obvious the biggie crew purposely refused to air that conversation and even Ebuka has refused to talk about it.

It was Maria that revealed the information in her radio interview.

Now my point is that it is so not fair and totally unpatriotic to show controversial conversations of housemates whether good or bad and you refused to show that of White money.

Imagine that viewers got to watch that single conversation where white money had confessed to Maria that he will never cook for the housemates outside the house.

The narrative of Big brother naija would have changed and it would have been a level field playing ground for the rest housemates to play on.

If they can release the video of tega and boma, why can't they release the conversation between Maria and White money, so at least Nigerians can decide and judge for themselves .
They knew by doing so, the chances of white money winning will drastically reduced and the chances of pere winning will automatically sky rocket up.

You all have refused to see what Maria did by revealing that information, she was trying to rescue pere from public misconception of him but as usual Nigerians are not really logical.

Even at a time when one interviewer started to come against pere, you can see that Maria's facial expression changed and she was visibly not happy with the interviewer.

If Nigerians are logical and are the type of people that picked logical points from discussions, they would have forced biggie to release the video of the conversation between Maria and white money.
Well i have nothing against white money, all i am saying is that it would have been Fair to the rest housemates most especially pere if they release the video of that particular scene.

I think they never liked pere and Maria but on GOD, we patriots will never back down.
How i wish we can make this trend on Twitter and social media so biggie knows we are not happy.

Big brother naija should release the video.
Words of wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
fertilewomb:

Nooo
Gbegirsoup fought till the end. The day presiding Maria's eviction he went crazy, he was defending her like no man's business as if he knew it was going to be his last. He even started fighting some Pere's fan here.

he said Liquorose was a potential winner cos she trended that week with her back to back winning, but our trolling reseted his brain coupled with the bashing he got from his teamies. But in all he never gave up on her till the last day.

The guy werey na another level sha.

grin grin grin grin grin

I Stan to the end baby!

Yes you're right, I get werey!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
superlicious:
No car and house for them. But I saw pictures of fans who made t-shirt to welcome princess in Abuja airport. They brought some gifts too.

Audio!!!

But Marians are planning big for Maria Sha.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
DreamyEyes:
Maria was asked to describe the housemates in one word in an interview, she gave positive reviews about every one of them except pere. She said he's annoying grin
This girl dey really vex for pere o. She don dislike am finish cheesy
and you believe her? Someone that blames gossiping about Angel in baileys.. Imagine baileys of all drinks..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
badinfluence:

That convo was shown, he said he doesn't do it outside because he never has that time. But nothing takes his time in the house, and it's something he doesn't mind doing. Talk another thing..

Thank you joor

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Threebear:

Keep voting Pere.
pere fan in disguise cheesy
Maria was just your second fave.
You're only ranting about this season because pere is now humble and cool as ice, not because maria was evicted.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
handelex:
Forget Maria like the guy, I believe she fell for Pere.

When Pere comes out, they'll likely reconnect again.
They will smash sef.. No be Maria again
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
fertilewomb:

Nooo
Gbegirsoup fought till the end. The day presiding Maria's eviction he went crazy, he was defending her like no man's business as if he knew it was going to be his last. He even started fighting some Pere's fan here.

he said Liquorose was a potential winner cos she trended that week with her back to back winning, but our trolling reseted his brain coupled with the bashing he got from his teamies. But in all he never gave up on her till the last day.

The guy werey na another level sha.

Lolzzz I've not been following up here for a while but bad for him then...

CHO CHO CHO CHO everytime, I'm sure he swore Malaria won't go anywhere.. cheesy

He shock am grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
handelex:
Forget Maria like the guy, I believe she fell for Pere.

When Pere comes out, they'll likely reconnect again.

This is a tall dream... cheesy grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by seasy: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
badinfluence:
Show is boring, but una dey watch am.

You dey mind dem?
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hueyreckless0007: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Make this season quick end abeg. Nothing special about these guys.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Broobembem:
Villain with Isilomo fanbase.

Shameless Eediotic pathetic decoder-less bitter miserable and frustrated Malarian parasites.
can't imagine how they are feeling right now

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
handelex:
Lolzzz I've not been following up here for a while but bad for him then...

CHO CHO CHO CHO everytime, I'm sure he swore Malaria won't go anywhere.. cheesy

He shock am grin

Yes I did. But the agenda against her was mighty big. She was sacrificed for whatever reason..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
See Peace exposing her bony black yansh because of votes. Na wa o undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hueyreckless0007:

Aswear!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
OGdaddy:
Ok I have to say something and i do not min to steer up the waters of rivers of controversy but for the purpose of clearance, i have to say this so people can be in clear as to what i think is going on in big brother.

Apparently when Maria had an interview, she said the misunderstanding she had with White money wasn't influenced by PERE. and that the misunderstanding she had with White money was that at a point white money began doing things in the house that was becoming too un real in the house, like the cooking for 22 housemates and all that, she said she was getting suspicious but what made her finally came to conclusion was when White money confided in her that He didn't really like to cook for the housemates that outside the house, he will never cook for the housemates.

You can see Maria was surprised the camera didn't show that part and members of the public including show max didn't get to watch that part, like Maria said again. People will see what they want to see and will judge the way they see fit.
It was obvious the biggie crew purposely refused to air that conversation and even Ebuka has refused to talk about it.

It was Maria that revealed the information in her radio interview.

Now my point is that it is so not fair and totally unpatriotic to show controversial conversations of housemates whether good or bad and you refused to show that of White money.

Imagine that viewers got to watch that single conversation where white money had confessed to Maria that he will never cook for the housemates outside the house.

The narrative of Big brother naija would have changed and it would have been a level field playing ground for the rest housemates to play on.

If they can release the video of tega and boma, why can't they release the conversation between Maria and White money, so at least Nigerians can decide and judge for themselves .
They knew by doing so, the chances of white money winning will drastically reduced and the chances of pere winning will automatically sky rocket up.

You all have refused to see what Maria did by revealing that information, she was trying to rescue pere from public misconception of him but as usual Nigerians are not really logical.

Even at a time when one interviewer started to come against pere, you can see that Maria's facial expression changed and she was visibly not happy with the interviewer.

If Nigerians are logical and are the type of people that picked logical points from discussions, they would have forced biggie to release the video of the conversation between Maria and white money.
Well i have nothing against white money, all i am saying is that it would have been Fair to the rest housemates most especially pere if they release the video of that particular scene.

I think they never liked pere and Maria but on GOD, we patriots will never back down.
How i wish we can make this trend on Twitter and social media so biggie knows we are not happy.

Big brother naija should release the video.

Long piece of trash!!!.

I watched the conversation, contrary to what you said, it was aired.
White money never said he would not cook for the housemates outside the house.
He said".....This cooking, I don't usually do it".

It's perfectly normal not to do many things even though we are good at them. It doesn't mean the abilities leave us. Whitemoney has managed a restaurant before. That's where he learnt to cook. It doesn't mean he will cook every day in his life. People advance in life and other things have occupied his passion. Someone that is pursuing money would rarely have time for kitchen. I'm a good cook but at a point I lived nd worked in Lag, I hardly cooked cus of time.
When I however go on camps, I opt to join the kitchen team because now nothing else can contend for my attention. This was what white meant.
Stop trying to twist narrative.
Person dey cook, e no complain, una carry the matter for head like old Gala.

Zukwanike in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
They will smash sef.. No be Maria again

What do you mean by no be Maria again?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbegrisoup:
[/b]

This is a tall dream... cheesy grin
You suppose know as sturvs like this dey go..

Just one moment and the fire in the bossom is back grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
badinfluence:

That convo was shown, he said he doesn't do it outside because he never has that time. But nothing takes his time in the house, and it's something he doesn't mind doing. Talk another thing..

Exactly!
And mind you, he also said he has worked in a restaurant for years before but before he came into show, he no longer cooked because he had no time.

Let these agenda mumu fans agend. We WMG still knows the truth

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbegrisoup:

Yes I did. But the agenda against her was mighty big. She was sacrificed for whatever reason..

Wetin be mighty big? You don buy that Brighter Grammar? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
safarigirl:

I still feel the same

Married people deserve to be on the show like anyone else, my opinion will never change.

Just because Tega showed herself to be an unscrupulous individual, does not mean married people should not come.

This is still how some married women cheat on their husbands with other men when the husband is away. Na still people life we dey watch so. Other married people have come and gone without staining their white.

This is a poor reflection of someone's character, not a poor reflection of marriage
No sane married man will allow his wife to be on the show...Even if she is promiscuous in reality...E far better than doing it on camera.

I wondered what gave her husband the courage to allow her come on, until events that happened made me understand na man wey him head no too correct with that his write up..cheesy

Am I mad to leave even a girlfriend I want to marry to be on the show...Make boys like Boma begin wear pant and dangle weak prick for her front...grin

Na see finish...Not to talk of describing how her local government smells...Ashi gbakwa oga titus..grin

Allowing her be here is creating a vacuum that must be filled naturally...If you provide humans with comfort....You will see the sexual energy they will exude...BB house is a comfort.

Guys know this things...when a babe tell us she dey come weekend, we do special clean up...fill up kitchen, fridge and fuel generator just for comfort...In the end you get all styles happily with good meal o...cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dotez:

You're highly welcome.

Feel free to pick on any housemate u wanna pick on and cruise.

Feel free to defend anyone you feel like defending.

It is peaceful here,no stress grin grin

grin grin grin grin You can fall in and out of love anyhow and on any day...

Neutrons are the real Okra. grin grin grin

But I am not sure Gbegiri can enjoy being a Neutron sha. He likes intensified battles...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
safarigirl:

I still feel the same

Married people deserve to be on the show like anyone else, my opinion will never change.

Just because Tega showed herself to be an unscrupulous individual, does not mean married people should not come.

This is still how some married women cheat on their husbands with other men when the husband is away. Na still people life we dey watch so. Other married people have come and gone without staining their white.

This is a poor reflection of someone's character, not a poor reflection of marriage
Tega never behaved like a married woman one bit, the boys hit her buttocks at will, she played truth and dare, rocked all the guys seductively, even Princess and Beatrice did not do that. She wore pant and bra to dance, the worst part is that her tongue she brings out like snake.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbegrisoup:

Very boring season. To think they still have 5 weeks to go.

5 weeks of boredom. Tueh!!

4 and a half weeks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
handelex:
You suppose know as sturvs like this dey go..

Just one moment and the fire in the bossom is back grin

Maria is out now. She can get the fire in the bossom quenched by her man..

Abeg rest this talk. It's over!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gbegrisoup:

grin grin grin grin grin

I Stan to the end baby!

Yes you're right, I get werey!

Jesus!!!

Gbegir is back

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

4 and a half weeks

Approximately 5... Too long!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegrisoup: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
fertilewomb:

Jesus!!!

Gbegir is back

Been replying you na... cheesy grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tranquility2345:
she's confident in her body and skin, which is a nice trait to possess. If she go do yansh now na same you and your likes go still condemn her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hueyreckless0007:

cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Comrade take it easy....we plenty wey like our PEACE o... wink with her portable nyash..grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) (4168) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.