Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3922285 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
I didn't even know I was on front page
LMAO grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Asabe4:
shocked shocked??
Your diary session has come to an end.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
superlicious:
liar from the pit of hell

You should be smart enough to point out the lie
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You just can't resist quoting me.... Give it a rest please or do you want to lit red and yellow candle on my head so I could notice you?

I don't hate you, but I don't like how you communicate here....
I don't know you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Michael...Biscuit kwanu? grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Eeghe:

Thank you!
I am glad Boma’s insults got her angry...Sammy’s made her sad
In other words? Boma no reach.
We moooove!
Vote for her oo, please
Sure. Anytime, anyday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afraid2say: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Well you siddon dey watch person you call useless and you think you're useful.
Rent Free

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
KusherAbel:

You have been misyarning since I just dey look you. So if you find someone sexually attractive and the person turns out to be an ass its automatically your fault for having something together in the first place? Maybe your take would have made sense if this fight had happened before the duvet cuddling so dead that angle
Cain is still hunting for you, go and meet him lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I don't know you. Thank you
Fair enough, so kindly resist the urge to quote me every now and then like a hornny teenager.

Thank you and God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by noobody(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Alwaysachick:
This ad with a little girl sad about her missing toy is a waste of space and money

No clarity, what were they advertising?

It's more like a apple air tag,a Bluetooth enabled device attached to items like keys,etc to help you find them when it get lost withing a specific range.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hueyreckless0007: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
neonbash0:
I know a lot of us feel this season is boring, but man... I'm just realizing that their season will have the reunion with the most drama.

So many people have done underhanded sh*t from the secret sexcapades to the conniving stuff. Past seasons haven't had this many pretenders.
Maria, Tega, Boma, Peace, Nini, Pere, Saskay, Jaypaul, Emmanuel, JMK all have big questions to answer.

I just pray production gets the memo and airs clips whenever anyone feigns forgetting what they did.

Why are you people more focused on the reunion??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Fair enough, so kindly resist the urge to quote me like a hornny teenager.

Thank you and God bless you.
It's not your forum, you can simply ignore. Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hueyreckless0007:

Why are you people more focused on the reunion??
Baba me sef surprise, like what's special with reunion?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
His daughter age mate that allowed him to kiss and gbench no have sense.. The fit one another. Wetin angel see for Boma body?
I just tire. Na only Tega and Boma fault them dey see. It's even Angel that started the fight yet na Boma dem face.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Asabe my Owan Jewel, thank you beautiful.
You are from Owan ? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
His daughter age mate that allowed him to kiss and gbench no have sense.. The fit one another. Wetin angel see for Boma body?
Brutality . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
na wa for this peace group o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
It's not your forum, you can simply ignore. Thank you
Definitely is not my forum, but stop embarrassing yourself on my mention, I don't like you and I will keep telling you this till you shamefully carry your wet pants out of my mention.

Stay Strong.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Your diary session has come to an end.... grin
Not fair, lol. I trust you will "spill"some other time. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
creolehunt:

Nigerians are terribly sentimental and dishonest though when passing judgement.

This week Boma has been trending for all the wrong reasons, but this altercation cannot be added to his list of failings.

We watched it. While they were both speaking, we all saw that even though there was tension and muted aggression, there was never going to be flare ups until Angel told Boma fvck you.

Mind you, when she said it the first time, Boma calmly reprimanded her not to say that again but she did before Boma went off the edge.

So how did Boma do wrong? Can he not get angry like every human being at being insulted? Why should he keep quiet when being insulted?

Also, when going into a war of words, there are no rules. The idea is to hit your opponent where it will hurt them. If below the belt will do the trick, no qualms.

For Angel, na she do herself. Person wey him trouser tear, no suppose dey do aggressive dancing.

All is fair in love and war.

God bless you

Many people are just sentimental with their judgement

Boma might not be anyone favorite,but we should learn to say things as it is

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Isn't Peace a Nigerian undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na wah so Saskay no sabi sing Burna boy Bank on it. TF is peace doing?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
OffsahBoye:
Isn't Peace a Nigerian undecided undecided
hahahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
safarigirl:

Wetin dey pain me na Cross mumu, no be wetin the girl dey do.

If he had the small sense I used to think he has, he would have given her space, no matter how much she tries to get in his head, or no matter what baby witches like Tega and Nini say to him.

This nigga is out here taking relationship advice from women and allowing a small girl use him for highlights.

I no fit even blame the girl, because she don get wetin she wan get from all these things and the game is the game, I blame the grown man that donated himself to be used for game.

I go soon pack my load go meet Pere if that boy no wan get sense.

We will be glad to have you tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Definitely is not my forum, but stop embarrassing yourself on my mention, I don't like you and I will keep telling you this till you shamefully carry your wet pants out of my mention.

Stay Strong.
Super story

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Freethinker87: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
creolehunt:

Nigerians are terribly sentimental and dishonest though when passing judgement.

This week Boma has been trending for all the wrong reasons, but this altercation cannot be added to his list of failings.

We watched it. While they were both speaking, we all saw that even though there was tension and muted aggression, there was never going to be flare ups until Angel told Boma fvck you.

Mind you, when she said it the first time, Boma calmly reprimanded her not to say that again but she did before Boma went off the edge.

So how did Boma do wrong? Can he not get angry like every human being at being insulted? Why should he keep quiet when being insulted?

Also, when going into a war of words, there are no rules. The idea is to hit your opponent where it will hurt them. If below the belt will do the trick, no qualms.

For Angel, na she do herself. Person wey him trouser tear, no suppose dey do aggressive dancing.

All is fair in love and war.

It's called "wording" back in the days. I don't know why this generation is so weak and soft and feeble and fluffy and over-sensitivity and sweet and whatnot.

There are no rules when it comes to "wording", your parents are not left out either. I remember one day we were wording outside and my dad came to call me wearing one of his old slacked singlet. I knew I was finished that night

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Acecards:
You are from Owan ? shocked
No bro, but I have been to Afuze and Sabon gida Ora and I was treated like their own son there and I always love them.

I am a Proud Deltan.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Saga is foolish..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jaypaul should have represented his team....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
E no go better for anybody wey do Saga this thing.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Biggie and cruise grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Freethinker87:

It's called "wording" back in the days. I don't know why this generation is so weak and soft and feeble and fluffy and over sensitivity and sweet and whatnot.

There are no rules when it comes to "wording", your parents are not left out either. I remember the day we were wording outside and my dad came out wearing one of his old slacked singlet to call me. I knew I was finished that night
Maybe if it was outside, but for bbnaija it's a bad idea

(1) (2) (3) ... (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) (4236) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.