Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4118368 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
They laugh at PERE’s scars not knowing what he has been through.

Scars are marks that signifies our survival stories

Be proud of your scars.They have everything to do with your strength & what you’ve endured.They’re a treasure map to the deep self

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yale9:
19.5%-6.5%=13% cool
lagos failed barber, u are shifting goal post?
Failed armed robber, enugu ruaway cultist whitedonkey's so-called fans that dont even have dstv compact package ranting.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
omotolly22:

My dear ,I just have to say my mind

Because you were ready to lavish your anger and vaulence on poor yousef

So I had to step in
you just had to uncover your hatred. Sure, you've been hiding your true feelings towards WhiteMoney for too long. I understand the burden you felt. cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:

Be proud of your scars.They have everything to do with your strength & what you’ve endured.They’re a treasure map to the deep self

Please can you summarise what really happened?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
There is a Kuwaiti fish market where sharks are hunted to be sold.
Fairdamsel:

Hehehehehehe
Did u see the healthy shark that was caught in rivers? Someone posted it
Now hide your ignorance
Dumb nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yale9:

He's caging you with your own theory. Since you've chosen not to see things from the broader perspective. So he's using your own narrow perspective of fakeness against you. cool
All these shalaye is unnecessary. Whitemoney is fake and he accepts it! Anything to win the 90m abi?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
thatigboman1:
Maria is not looking for you hater's best wishes. Face your front and watch the boring show with your dstv yanga package.
She is not looking for our best wishes, fine

But she was looking for your votes and you failed her woefully grin grin

Offering her my wishes is the least we can do since her fan base couldn’t offer her shi shi grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bomblasttic:

You can see that, the shark is dead. Probably wounded or was dying before it was caught.

My argument is that Fishermen don't go shark hunting. They might stumble upon a wounded shark or a weak baby shark but will never set out to hunt a shark. Go read up on the argument to understand my point...

Yes..No Nigerian fisherman goes shark hunting cos fisherman or should I say fisherman don't set out to hunt a particular fish na any one net catch or anyone dem stumble on dem dey kill.
Again most fisherman return with there fish dead they don't return with there fish alive.Fishes don't stay long without water and if they encounter a dangerous fish they trap and kill it in the water before bringing it inside the boat.So fisherman hardly bring there fish back alive.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
thatigboman1:
lagos failed barber, u are shifting goal post?
Failed armed robber, enugu ruaway cultist whitedonkey's so-called fans that dont even have dstv compact package ranting.
8%+5%=13% cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Beautiful Queen. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fairdamsel:

U have no point silly
How are fish caught?
Do the fishermen go out looking for a particular type of fish? Yet the catch different species and as long as they are sellable and edible, they hurl them in and bring ashore
So u think only a wounded or dying shark will be caught in the same manner?
Tueh for your ignorance...
This one off me

They're caught mostly alive...

You made it look like fishermen actually go shark hunting atimes. I tried to school you that it doesn't ever happen. They may stumble on a dying shark/wounded shark or even a dead one ashore. But they hardly catch live shark...

Go research. Most times the shark is dead.

When fishermen catch different species of fishes, we re talking about small fishes, not Mafias like shark and co...

This your olodo is becoming nauseating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
PatientVulture:

You are always asking for summary...

Anyways nini is mocking pere about the scars on his body...though it is not that deep....I guess she is just doing it jokingly but it is a very wrong thing to do..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
ChristoBam:

All these shalaye is unnecessary. Whitemoney is fake and he accepts it! Anything to win the 90m abi?
if you say so cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
Eeghe:
Yesterday during the fight, I noticed something about Yousef that made me throw him away. I posted it too.
The way he moved during the argument (I actually felt him stewing that a woman was daring to talk to a man, that’s how he chose sides. (Well I felt it, he didn’t say it lipsrsealed ). But his actions sef.
If he is where Angel is praised, he murmurs nothingnesses of assent, when he is where she is being castigated, he murmurs his nothings in agreement. Looking for the “popular” club to join. And if hating on Angel will get him there he will grab it (CeeC’s voice))
Mxm!!!
So whatever he is saying about WM now? I know his type[/s] undecided
If hating ur ill mannered Angel of darkness is what it takes to be thrown away in ur rubbish heart So be it.....Cos u don't sound genuine urself like someone with a pure heart!

We need no soothsayer to tell us Tega loves Boma with her last blood!!! but does that make me excuse the dangerous game she is playing just because she loves someone I Love? capital No!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bolajim17: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Big brother is very lenient with female housemates and how they dressed to the diary room this season.. Uncle Don see say this set pass am�

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
You are not there,
Maria has been there, came out and apologized. Who are you?

We hope Yousef will not come out and apologize too oo.

ChristoBam:

Summary- Whitemoney is fake and you accept it with your full chest!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
maxwell530:
records has it on this thread that the people you are trying to side or defend have actually attack every HMs in that house more than any fanbase, from having issues with Whitemoney, Liquorose,Angel, Nini, Saga,Cross to biggie sef, they even blame Maria eviction on Liquorose....lol. there's no way you side Peria fan unless you are one.

As long as no HMs is going to share his/her winnings with me,na Cruise I dey. Whoever wants to fight dirty or insult their parents should continue.

Me I don't have any business with Maria oh infact I never supported her one day : disclaimer

I only like pere , and since WM and pere has settle, whitemoney fans should be ready to accept their own critics, since the dish it out on others

One thing about me ,whether I like you or not I will still bring out your flaws, everybody must sha collect on this street

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
crazymommy:
You are always asking for summary...

and what is bad there ? would I always have access to watch? what's funny about it?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who are the narrow-minded people that laughed at his scars?
babyfaceafrica:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
omotolly22:

My dear ,I just have to say my mind

Because you were ready to lavish your anger and vaulence on poor yousef

So I had to step in
Like I said before, don't take your Hypocrisy to your next life....

And trust me, I will unleash that vawulence on the dry and flat Yousef.

For now, you're regarded as a full blown Hypocrite. kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
PatientVulture:

Nini talked about his scars to biggie

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demnan:
Nini and Co

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Nini talked about his scars to biggie

Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ikwereanlion:

Yes..No Nigerian fisherman goes shark hunting cos fisherman or should I say fisherman don't set out to hunt a particular fish na any one net catch or anyone dem stumble on dem dey kill.
Again most fisherman return with there fish dead they don't return with there fish alive.Fishes don't stay long without water and if they encounter a dangerous fish they trap and kill it in the water before bringing it inside the boat.So fisherman hardly bring there fish back alive.

Imagine catching a life shark, we are talking about a healthy shark here. There's no way the fish will be dead before the fisherman comes ashore. You know why? He has to string the shark to his boat or ship as there will be no space to put the shark on board. That means the fish will be alive till he gets ashore...When he eventually kills the fish, atleast there would be blood and all due to the recent kill.

But check out the picture you posted, no blood. That's to show that it was an already dead fish.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
PatientVulture:

and what is bad there ? would I always have access to watch? what's funny about it?
Drink water and calm your nerves...life is not that serious till the extent that you will murder your sense of humour.....funny thing is I have even summarised it for you...but you are not patient enough before getting angry...pele ooooo

How i wish this forum is not faceless though...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Ur mumu never do?
Haven't I schooled you enough?
Do u need to be referred to sites?
I have caught you... Now take your L
Stop showing your ignorance
It is caught and sold... I saw one hurled ashore and its paining you
U disgrace your people
Na to sell you to the water gods remain
When fisherman go off to sea, is it not whatever fish they deem fit for food that is hurled in? Do they throw any away?
Taaaaa
Stupidity Na sickness
Dem need open your head clean out the webs called brain

Ur posts always testify to vwry shallow thought processes ....and the amusing thing is how confidently u project the mundane as substance ..

I hope daddy dropped some pocket money today sha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
omotolly22:

Me I don't have any business with Maria oh infact I never supported her one day : disclaimer

I only like pere , and since WM and pere has settle, whitemoney fans should be ready to accept their own critics, since the dish it out on others

One thing about me ,whether I like you or not I will still bring out your flaws, everybody must sha collect on this street
Okay, so what's whitemoney flaw and what's Pere strength?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Can you name the COs, please? Whats wrong with a human being having scars? Was Pere there?
babyfaceafrica:
Nini and Co

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demnan:
“Tell Pere to avoid me o!With his injury body.If I go touch am now,blood go go stain me unnecessarily
Peace b4 Pere talks to me lemme go & wear my gloves
Gloves for what
Because e get injury all over his body
Nini stop.U guys stop”

Here is a brief summary

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
thatigboman1:
how did boma whitewashing angel now become a yousef problem my sister?

But how would you see it my brother, when all you cared about was seeing the one -who -stayed -while- your -love- left -like- a -heartbreak get “white-washed? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yale9:
you just had to uncover your hatred. Sure, you've been hiding your true feelings towards WhiteMoney for too long. I understand the burden you felt. cool

There is no any anger or hatred ,the outlish is not even for whitemoney it is for his fans

Especially playmaker14 that wanted to start dragging innocent yousef for stating the fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4286) (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.