Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3988537 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:44am On Sep 04, 2021
Twoclans:

Rolls eyes cheesy

VillageHustle even confirmed it in his post. You can choose to believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Twoclans:

Hey God she made exceptions, she said except Emmanuel, pere and someone else ( I don't know who)

Jaypaul I think
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Kayode please not saskay and jaypaul,please just show sleeping housemates.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Twoclans:

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by VillageHustle: 2:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Geezeem:

Jaypaul I think
It's Whitemoney. Whitemoney asked her if she will kiss him if he changes his mind on "not kissing" in the house

She may have mentioned Jaypaul but I didn't hear that
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 2:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Twoclans:

Me I don off tv go bed. Two delawoods
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:47am On Sep 04, 2021
But why is Saskay's face turned away like that?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Beorn:

VillageHustle even confirmed it in his post. You can choose to believe it or not.
Oga be calming down.

Everything is not quarrel grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:48am On Sep 04, 2021
VillageHustle:
It's Whitemoney. Whitemoney asked her if she will kiss him if he changes his mind on "not kissing" in the house

She mentioned 4 names... yes WM was among

I think JP was the fourth person, not sure again
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Geezeem:

Jaypaul I think

It's Whitemoney. She's kissed Jaypaul in the garden last week.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:49am On Sep 04, 2021
RightDecision15:

Me I don off tv go bed. Two delawoods

Same here .
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:49am On Sep 04, 2021
VillageHustle:

She may have mentioned Jaypaul but I didn't hear that

Liquorose mentioned Jaypaul and she corrected her that she has kissed Jaypaul.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:50am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Beorn:

It's Whitemoney. She's kissed Jaypaul in the garden last week.

okay thanks...

She mentioned 4 names..... ok I remember now. Micheal is the 4th person!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by VillageHustle: 2:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Anybody in the house drinks tea as much as Yousef?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Geezeem:

okay thanks...

She mentioned 4 names..... ok I remember now. Micheal is the 4th person!

Yes. It's Emmanuel, Pere, Emmanuel and Micheal.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Mtcheew!!!! Dirty bitch rejoicing that u kissed random men!!!
Typical of sluts!!! U came to the show to hunt for men...Zip it bastard!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Poor Yousef. A pity he didn't find love in the house sad

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Make man go crash. No other content is going on.

If anything juicy happens, I'm sure Kayode won't show us anyway. No need waiting.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:02am On Sep 04, 2021
Funny how I enjoyed watching Yousef make his meal to Angel teasing him about cooking and herself and Pere tasting the food, to him settling to eat the food

While watching him eat, I remembered his story of searching for job for three years after hoping his dad would be able to help him and how fueling his car was a struggle

I then thought of what must have influenced his decision to come to BBN especially as a muslim northerner. And I silently hoped he would get the break through he needs

I also enjoyed watching Angel tease Pere that if she punches him, Maria would hear from where she is.. to giving goodnight pecks to Saskay and JayPaul.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 3:04am On Sep 04, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Very irritating girl.

People wey dey kiss am dey try.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 3:06am On Sep 04, 2021
And why do Nigerian women just lack imagination?

The only dance they know is to bend their backs and shake their bombom like ducks.

Even their twerking sef is a total fail.

Just look at all the female housemates doing the same thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:12am On Sep 04, 2021
Oh and one of the highlights for mewas when JayPaul, after over expressing love lust already tonight told Saskay he doesn’t care if she doesn’t reciprocate his feelings but just wants her to to her thing Bla bla bla and asked Saskay, who looked like she was in deep thoughts, what she was thinking.

She replied - Malcom and Marie cheesy cheesy

Anyways she later said she wanted to sleep and her boo requested to watch her sleep before he goes to the hoh room and she agreed angry

Pere is so cute even in lights out cheesy cool

Goodnight o

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:27am On Sep 04, 2021
CSTRR:

Very irritating girl.

People wey dey kiss am dey try.
Even her supporters are all disgusting misfits and hypocrites!!

!! It shows why the country is in shambles... U condemn men that treat these ladies like trash but supporting same glorified harlot that invited the men to do that to her!!!!

No reasonable man respects such ladies and if people are practicing what they Preach....This bag of std should be the first person to be yanked out with alacrity on Sunday !!! I don't support rubbish !!
Multichoice..Deloitte and Co I believe u know what u are doing cos this is an eyesore yuck angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Let both Boma and Tega leave that house on Sunday first without that bag of std Angel or wharever it is called getting disposed off!!! U bladdy hopeless hypocrites will see the other side of Me....Idiots!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Atleast Boma boom boom gets to make his hair and look like the cute baby I saw and fell in love with...Even if u got me mad at u....U deserve the best cos u are kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:56am On Sep 04, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Even her supporters are all disgusting misfits and hypocrites!!

!! It shows why the country is in shambles... U condemn men that treat these ladies like trash but supporting same glorified harlot that invited the men to do that to her!!!!

No reasonable man respects such ladies and if people are practicing what they Preach....This bag of std should be the first person to be yanked out with alacrity on Sunday !!! I don't support rubbish !!
Multichoice..Deloitte and Co I believe u know what u are doing cos this is an eyesore yuck angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:56am On Sep 04, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
That girl is the sluttiest to ever grace bbn.No iota shame. Wants to yank off her clothes at the slightest opportunity to the whole continent but says she doesn't wanna be judged.No standards.Always displaying her saggy booba and dirty ass.Can do anything with any guy in the house.How low can you get? She can go to the lowest of the lows.Disgusting is an understatement to describe her

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Same way Tega and Boma can do whatever they like and you have no moral justification to condemn Tega and Boma and clap for Pere and Maria because they are single.

Now shut up and go back to bed.
I know you know you are saying nonsense because you just have to say something so I won't drag you further undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2021
TheEnforcer:
That girl is the sluttiest to ever grace bbn.No iota shame. Wants to yank off her clothes at the slightest opportunity to the whole continent but says she doesn't wanna be judged.No standards.Always displaying her saggy booba and dirty ass.Can do anything with any guy in the house.How low can you get? She can go to the lowest of the lows.Disgusting is an understatement to describe her
U are Apt my dear!!!!!
I can't even remember how many times I have puked seeing this abortion!! Even u men don't really find the sight of her that appealing sefundecided...
Erica of last season is far better than this one!! Na me talk am!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:24am On Sep 04, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Pere said [/b]you can’t compare USA to Nigeria

That USA is way better

And also apple sells more iPhones in a single state in USA than the whole of Nigeria[b]

All these are facts

But Whitemoney as usual played to the camera trying to get people to hate Pere

White monkey sef

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:25am On Sep 04, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Her fans say she's a "pure heart".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.