Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3986166 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jhenny:
Queen is a crazy bitch. Why is she always crying more than the bereaved. She always wants to be the center of attention. Men are discussing and trying to sort things out and you just come from nowhere and start shouting calling Pere an Idiot ontop wetin?.

Pere is an idiot....

Fighting for towel and pillow makes him a first class idiot.

You can cry if you want to.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

You want two grown men to be shouting at EACHOTHER? It's not sexy at all.

It's better when a woman steps in and rubbishes and humiliates the Agbaya with the sharpness and loudness of a feminine mouth.

Did Pere shout? Make una dey talk true na...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pere: are you done.

Queen: bla blo bli kwo kio jj..

Pere: Ok keep talking.

Never join issues with a clout chaser tongue.

33 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
MizzD:

Pere told her to shut the Bleep up for intervening grin

Leave am to dey feign ignorance of what Pere said that riled Queen up.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I dey enter Choaba next week..... Practice the Angel signature moves and get ready to twerk it for me as we Celebrate Angel. kiss
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don learn am finish and I dey wait for you with a bottle of Blue Label kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jhenny:
Queen is a crazy bitch. Why is she always crying more than the bereaved. She always wants to be the center of attention. Men are discussing and trying to sort things out and you just come from nowhere and start shouting calling Pere an Idiot ontop wetin?.

No Pere told her to shut up while she was trying to say something as regards the pillow issue and that triggered her.

Also all the HMs are already done with Pere's condescending attitude towards WhiteMoney even though they should have left WhiteMoney alone to handle his issue with Pere......

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Pere: are you done.

Queen: bla blo bli kwo kio jj..

Pere: Ok keep talking.

Never join issues with a clout chaser tongue.
Best answer.. No reasonable man will argue with a lady.. Just let them bark

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
jaxxy:

Cross is the man. Iike him. Wish Maria had shipped with him rather than than disaster pere. undecided

Words on marble
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Pere is an idiot....

Fighting for towel and pillow makes him a first class idiot.

You can cry if you want to.

36 year old wey dey fight for Pillow.

Tueeeh!

Queen has fed him sand already. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
FrankGiel:

People said worse things about CeeC remember?? No one will want to work with such a bitter and toxic girl?? How did it pan out??

Man no be God

Wrong comparison with Ceec.

Tega's adultery is akin to what Thin tall Tony did with Bisola - that knocked down his popularity n image and he paid for it.
Bisola got away because she wasn't aware he was married, unlike Boma who is aware, yet continues in his despicable behavior.

Oh well, we watch n see what will happen to their careers. In my opinion, the clouds are gloomy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
fitzmayowa:

No Pere told her to shut up while she was trying to say something as regards the pillow issue and that triggered her.

Also all the HMs are already done with Pere's condescending attitude towards WhiteMoney even though they should have left WhiteMoney alone to handle his issue with Pere......
Why does she have to talk? The thing no concern am na

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tiffanyfan(f): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Froshloaded:
Wait sef..
Bblanders do y'all notice that Tega was naked while she was dressing in front of Boma.

Hmm

Wetin she wan dey hide again ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Emmanuel's calmness in that house is on another level, he doesn't get involved in the shouting or fights.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:

I remembered this as soon as she said it
Angel is blessed!!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
3RNEST:

On top 4.5m..

Make dem carry am..no need sef.

I think it has something to do with the excess luggage in the house generally. Biggie wants to decongest his house this year and used merch will be taking up space s they return it after each sponsored task for Biggie to store for them
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
100naira:
Pere na clown grin grin

"are you done? keep talking" cheesy

That's my DELAWOOD right there! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
I don learn am finish and I dey wait for you with a bottle of Blue Label kiss
Girl wey sabi.... I believe you. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tiffanyfan(f): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
scondy:

Did Pere shout? Make una dey talk true na...

Pere's kind of person run after kasalla burst
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mrviktor(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na only me see that tega yansh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Welcome back Downchelsea.
DownChelsea:

WhiteMoney haters have said on the forum countless times that he doesn't understand English and he isn't fit enough to fight.

What then is your problem with people fighting for him.
Do not discourage freedom fighting. It is an heroic act

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Amillionnn:
But what exactly is queen’s business in this matter?

Standing up for what’s right?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

Tueeeh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Emmanuel's calmness in that house is on another level, he doesn't get involved in the shouting or fights.....
Wetin concern am.. Intervening in issues wey no concern you they breed enemies.. Just lock up and do your thing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Like my Nengz
fitzmayowa:
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
See my babies kiss

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Because she had been inserting herself in their discussion. He told her before telling her to shut the eff up that it’s not her business. He said mind your business but she kept interfering so he said what he said. Why that queen they always wan fight and she’s talking about people wanting highlights. Meanwhile nah she Dey try get highlights. Make she come outside come see wetin then talk behind her back. Yeye

fitzmayowa:

[b]No Pere told her to shut up [/b]while she was trying to say something as regards the pillow issue and that triggered her.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Walahi it is only idiots that will look at a fat Odogwu wey full ground like WM and say Pere dey bully am. Which kind monesense talk be that?

My own be say why WM dey tremble in front of Pere every time? Why Pere dey find am easy to pick on the guy like that? There’s something that we do not know jor.

E be like Pere get some key info on WM wey he dey use control the guy angry
Cross was trying to sort the issue, they were having a normal conversation while Queen was passing some stupid side remarks. Pere told her to STFU that he was not talking to her.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Two men are talking or arguing, you are calling it bullying?

God! You guys are something else.

It was actually bullying, because before everything escalated, Liqourose also shut Pere down for trying to make the face towel stuff an issue.

She said that just because WM takes it silently, whenever Pere keeps on coming for him, doesn’t mean that the rest of the house can. That it’s so irritating the way Pere keeps coming for WM.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:

Standing up for what’s right?
Because she is wonder woman?.. Can't she be like Rose.. Minding one business pays

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
fitzmayowa:

The headline sponsor is Abeg, hence the reason why they retrieve merch of other supporting sponsors, the purpose of an headline sponsor is for the brand to be in our face all the time, having a supporting sponsor merch compete with the headline sponsor is a No No....

But Storm boxes were not returned immediately, neither were Getfit.

I think it has more to do with "de-clutter" the house/box room than sponsorship.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

Tueeeh!

Please dear, you here wetin Cross talk? Rain dey fall for Warri and it is affecting my decorder.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
jaxxy:

Cross is the man. Iike him. Wish Maria had shipped with him rather than than disaster pere. undecided

When a woman gets gay vibes from a guy, nothing and I mean nothing will ever make that woman attracted to the guy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4391) (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.