Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3958851 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Emmanuel is useless and dumb

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Pere is a mad man though the guy scatter the house come siddon for dining begin gist like say no be him cause wahala.......cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

She is a 10 year younger lady, to Pere

Small girl don blow breeze for your face before? That's the height of humiliation.

She humiliated him

you mean barking like Dog while at same time been ignore is breeze blowing.

Spare me the fvckery!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Unknown31:
Emmanuel is useless and dumb

What makes him useless and dumb
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by joeyrayroy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
" I had dé ja fucking vu"

E no get how the language be,nini go slot am in grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Froshloaded:
Emmanuel and Liquorose are boring delawoods..
They only excel at task undecided
You just dey know. No content, no game.. Just task!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Any moroniic fellow pained by what Queen said to Pere should smash his/her phone on the concrete floor and advise Pere to act according to his age.

You can't be a 36yrs old Military man and be caught fighting for towel and pillow on national TV.

What a shame.
Don't be a spineless coward like WM, mention whoever you are referring to. Let's open the gates of hell

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
This nini and f word undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:
Boma has seen it
Blue film loading? lipsrsealed
Kayode don’t show it oo
It has been ages I heard the boldened grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
DownChelsea:

She is a 10 year younger lady, to Pere

Small girl don blow breeze for your face before? That's the height of humiliation.

She humiliated him

Like how that one that is living in official age , she is just barking irrelevant ly like a D O G , alway over acting, attention seeker, make she shift
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Whats the meaning of this?

Made a mistake. Meant to type Whitemoney doesn't stay in the same room with Pere.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Pere is a mad man though the guy scatter the house come siddon for dining begin gist like say no be him cause wahala.......cheesy grin cheesy
Pere no send anybody.. Last last una go nominate am... That's the worst that could happen. Queen just blew the thing out of proportion

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Beorn:
Are y'all listening to Queen and Angel? This is my anget with Whitemoney. He's being too clam and allowing Pere keep targeting him.

Can Pere try this with Nini? Can he try this with Cross? Whitemoney is the reason Pere tries this rubbish.

See, Queen and Angel confirming that the pillows ish. Pere doesn't even stay in the same room with Pere. Angel saying even when she was trying to defend Pere, he shouted at them. Queen confirming how Whitemoney goes extra mile to please Pere, yet the guy keeps treating him badly. He just hates the guy for no reason.

I swear, thunder will fire Whitemoney if he dares keep calm when next Pere's madness comes for him. Dsfuq6is wrong with you? Like Queen said, nobody brought you to Biggie’s house!! angry

He is acting calm because he doesn't want to be disqualified. He can't get this far and allow devil use that evil Pere to cause his dq

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Maybe I need to watch the video of how the argument started. I'm pretty sure that this narrative of "Pere targeting WM " is false.
there must be arguments when you stay with someone, even loving husband and wife dey get am. I just hate the way it is always put as "Pere is trying to bully or get into WM's skin"

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
This useless crying wall punching Michael needs to go home tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jhenny:
Queen is a crazy bitch. Why is she always crying more than the bereaved. She always wants to be the center of attention. Men are discussing and trying to sort things out and you just come from nowhere and start shouting calling Pere an Idiot ontop wetin?.

We don already sabi her finish.... she will be served at the appropriate time if she escapes tomorrow grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rema and aryastarr will be performing tommorow at the eviction night.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Beorn:

Made a mistake. Meant to type Whitemoney doesn't stay in the sane room with Pere.
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
QuietHammer:

Don't be a spineless coward like WM, mention whoever you are referring to. Let's open the gates of hell
If you're one of the people I referred to, then remain what you are.

Go and open that gate in your father's rented apartment, I am here for fun.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
FrankGiel:
I like you as a person, but i feel you are highly opionated and hardly see things from two sides.. remember what you said about CeeC??

How did it pan out??

You are making the exact same error two years later .

Omo see Liberian una de do FBI no be small
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Geezeem:

We don already sabi her finish.... she will be served at the appropriate time if she escapes tomorrow grin
Just pray she is nominated with WM, and Rose.. No alliance can save her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Giel:
Whitemoney ignore this pathetic, fake, coward Pere.
He's started bullying Whitemoney again
When I said it. It wasn't taken serious. Pere the coward was just quiet because he had strikes, punishments and hoh room bans.
Now it's over and he has the opportunity to win hoh again, military rule, rude, condescending bully Pere is back. Maria is more authentic than Pere. She had the same Punishments and still remained herself.

His fans were saying Whitemoney is fake. Is there anyone faker than Pere? Changing personalities and behaviour left and right. Today he's good. Tomorrow he's bad. He can't stay in one place.

Pere is telling people to shut the fck up.
This is how he was fighting with Nini and they blamed Nini. Will you guys blame Whitemoney and Queen now he has fought them? undecided

Queen said Pere is looking for highlight from Whitemoney and she is ready to give him the highlight. She's ready for him
Queen I support you today, just today sha. Just todaygrin
Are you done? (in Pere's voice) grin

Just read what you typed about Pere being fake. What do you mean by changing personalities and behaviour? Show me one human in this world that is all nice and doesn't get angry. Every human has both the good and bad side to them. Talk better thing abeg. Pere is living his truth, no time for fakeness.
The number one fake person in that house is Whitemoney, no cap.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
andrew444:

If we are to be sincere here ,angel Dey finish her self and not boma

Was Angel yabbing herself Did Angel not kiss Boma in front of everyone before the executive lounge kiss Did everyone not get to know about their escapade in the executive lounge while they were fighting Does everyone in the house not see her as the house slut

So how is Angel finishing herself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lol.

A man like Pere.

"Are you done?"

That kind talk dey pain for argument.

Queen didn't have a come back for that.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Viking07:
But honestly, why do we all hate Tega?
Ok, yes, she cheated on her “supposed”husband, ehen so?

From what she said yesterday it’s like the marriage was even over before she came for BBN. Just watching her bubbling today, I come dey pity her.

Marriages fail everyday, it shouldn’t be a life sentence of sadness…she deserves some form of happiness too. And if she has found that happiness in Boma, who are we go judge?

But notwithstanding , thunder must still fire that her Boma.

Ur closing statement....gbaaam!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
crazymommy:
Rema and aryastarr will be performing tommorow at the eviction night.....
we dont care
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Any moroniic fellow pained by what Queen said to Pere should smash his/her phone on the concrete floor and advise Pere to act according to his age.

You can't be a 36yrs old Military man and be caught fighting for towel and pillow on national TV.

What a shame.
To think this clown who support a notorious criminal like james ibori still got the nerves to talk about others who are100 times better than him is just hilarious.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Unknown31:
This useless crying wall punching Michael needs to go home tomorrow
If he doesn't, he should get a strike for that though
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Beorn:
Are y'all listening to Queen and Angel? This is my anget with Whitemoney. He's being too clam and allowing Pere keep targeting him.

Can Pere try this with Nini? Can he try this with Cross? Whitemoney is the reason Pere tries this rubbish.

See, Queen and Angel confirming that the pillows ish. Pere doesn't even stay in the same room with him. Angel saying even when she was trying to defend Pere, he shouted at them. Queen confirming how Whitemoney goes extra mile to please Pere, yet the guy keeps treating him badly. He just hates the guy for no reason.

I swear, thunder will fire Whitemoney if he dares keep calm when next Pere's madness comes for him. Dafuq is wrong with you? Like Queen said, nobody brought you to Biggie’s house!! angry
When you keep calm, God will fight your battles for you.

Which explains why WhiteMoney has won every battle Pere threw at him. Different forces keep fighting in favour of Whitemoney.
At some point, it was even Maria (Pere's partner in evil) that was fighting WhiteMoney's battles when WhiteMoney was probably busy sleeping.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Who is king of content again. cool
Na dem Papa be that..the only niigga with balls

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
fertilewomb:

He is acting calm because he doesn't want to be disqualified. He can't get this far and allow devil use that evil Pere to cause his dq

Has Queen been disqualified? Did Biggie give Nini a strike for facing Pere? Whitemoney niceness is the reason Pere finds him an easy target. He doesn't need to fight him, but give it to him back and let him know enough is enough. The niceness isn't working.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
WM should keep avoiding him because pere is the definition of village people, he want to trigger WM to get a strike or disqualification.
Onyi99:

I think I understand whitemoney,he may be the type that may overreact when he is angry and I think that is why he is calm!!

Did you see the way he reacted the last time they fought,I was scared cry cry

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.