Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3928278 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2021
JBoss25:
Nobody fit top Ozo

Saga top Ozo na. E no dey follow another other girl yarn aside Nini. For even party sef. Ozo even dey try dance alone na. But saga die there by Nini waist ��

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2021
chucs:
I'm curious, which other girl did he go after?

Ozo didnt go after nengi at first he was with Dorathy now
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Miller232:

He said Now during one jacuzzi night party when nini wore bikini
I just dey wonder nini wey be like bone wey do make up

Nini na fine gyal na. Every person get e spec! She fit no be ur spec, but the gyal hot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Osedagal:

Nini na fine gyal na. Every person get e spec! She fit no be ur spec, but the gyal hot!

Stopeeeeeet no misuse that hot word!!!!! Its for girls like Jackie b and maria set
Nini no hot she is just pretty

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2021
ekanx27:

He thinks Nini has a strong character and fan base like CeeC, Esther(just for the record) and Nengi. Saga that was to be one of the strong contender is hiding his potentials under one quarter cast who cannot her fvcking tongue when she opens it. Saga deserve the Gold and Silver medal for being a SIMP.

Spits..................

Nini actually has a strong character and fan base as well! Everybody came with his/her game plan. Ozo and Nengi didn't win last BBN but dey got a lot of endorsement. E go shock u to know say many people dey trip for them too. If they leave that house today, they will get a lot of endorsements. They look good together!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Miller232:

Stopeeeeeet no misuse that hot word!!!!! Its for girls like Jackie b and maria set
Nini no hot she is just pretty

Nini has a hot body, she's not just your spec!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Miller232:

Ozo didnt go after nengi at first he was with Dorathy now
lol, ok.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Osedagal:

Hot?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Uzomarrr123 post=105504391] I won’t be surprised if Whitemoney purposely avoids much drinking so as to avoid being drunk and get up early to do his kitchen strategy

There’s no way in real life ,you won’t get tired of cooking for people 24/7
Just another reason I feel Whitemoney is not being genuine

Absolutely no way, you gonna like cooking for peeps all time except of course,something is at stake

Foolish HMs are too dull to realize this[/quote]You couldn't have said it better.. Can he do these in dem tacha set? Everyday na gbas gbos.. These housemates dey shame person

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Beorn:
Boma - if I dey leave tomorrow, I'll be leaving with a bang

Tega - where do you think you're going to? You're going no fûcking where.

E go shock you both. Eviction should come fast.
I'm sure of Tega's eviction but I think Boma might survive eviction today....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
I won’t be surprised if Whitemoney purposely avoids much drinking so as to avoid being drunk and get up early to do his kitchen strategy

There’s no way in real life ,you won’t get tired of cooking for people 24/7
Just another reason I feel Whitemoney is not being genuine

Absolutely no way, you gonna like cooking for peeps all time except of course,something is at stake

Foolish HMs are too dull to realize this
Can he do these in dem tacha set? Everyday na gbas gbos.. These housemates dey shame person

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2021
ekanx27:

Hot?

Help me ask her ooh
Hot ke!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2021
ekanx27:

He thinks Nini has a strong character and fan base like CeeC, Esther(just for the record) and Nengi. Saga that was to be one of the strong contender is hiding his potentials under one quarter cast who cannot her fvcking tongue when she opens it. Saga deserve the Gold and Silver medal for being a SIMP.

Spits..................

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Sweetpink:

I [b]would rather have a wife like Queen who will love,care and protect me (if need be) [/b]and make my home lively and welcoming than Jackie bore who will keep malice with me for saying hello to a random woman or make my life a living hell over a trivial matter!
Michael isn't perfect.Infact,he's honest about his feelings but Jackie is the one stressing this guy and driving him crazy!
I still remember how she ignored him when he cried on Friday...even when he had an episode,she didn't show any concern but he's always there for her.
She wont dance with him at parties but when she sees him Dancing and all bubbly with another woman,her kpomo lips will start getting darker due to jealousy.so annoying!

Abeg,if she doesn't want the guy,let her free him or remain friends with him and set her boundaries like she did to Boma!
Period!
Be careful what you wish for, over protective ladies can be dangerous bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2021
crazymommy:
Are you done??
I love how you use the words and facial expressions of your enemies against them....

It is like giving them a taste of their own medicine.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Osedagal:

Guy chill about bonny bum. Every man get e spec. Some men like them petite. Nini is a very beautiful sexy girl! Very good features for a lady.
how many Nigeria men do you know that will pick nini over this girl (pic below)

There’s a saying,as a lady once you are thick with good ass…you will not have to struggle extra hard in life

Only weak men who are not endowed do Bones

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2021
toluxa1:
Boma must really believe he has alot of Fans
Boma doesn't have fans but he might get more votes than peace,Michael,saga,Tega and Emmanuel(Liquorose's fans wont split their votes cos she's up) or bigge might save him for more drama.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Can he do these in dem tacha set? Everyday na gbas gbos.. These housemates dey shame person

E for fit na. Na cos u dey watch from outside, if u dey inside u no go even decode the strategy quickly. That guy used a very subtle strategy on them that first week. From Mcee events and doing his crazy funny song remixes and all that. The guy just too smart!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Osedagal:

Nini actually has a strong character and fan base as well! Everybody came with his/her game plan. Ozo and Nengi didn't win last BBN but dey got a lot of endorsement. E go shock u to know say many people dey trip for them too. If they leave that house today, they will get a lot of endorsements. They look good together!

I am not saying she won't get endorsement but Saga don already get am for mind say Nini na strong contender and being around her would probably make viewers keep him and BTW simp always go as far to quarter final. See Frodd, Tobi and Ozo

SIMP TABLE

West 2
East 2

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
At this stage of the season, there should only be like half of the original housemates remaining. Having brought in additional housemates they should have evicted more housemates prior to this time.But they even gave them one free week. That' was nonsensical. There was a time they even evicted two , when they should have evicted more and Tega ended up being safe.There are now trying to balance things up by clearing out a lot of them today at once.Anyway, good riddance to the prospective evictees today.Hope a lot of the delawoods leave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Osedagal:

Nini has a hot body, she's not just your spec!
Is nini pretty??YES sure she is pretty.. ....

Hot body??Even nini will disagree with you...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Sweetpink:

I would rather have a wife like Queen who will love,care and protect me (if need be) and make my home lively and welcoming than Jackie bore who will keep malice with me for saying hello to a random woman or make my life a living hell over a trivial matter!
Michael isn't perfect.Infact,he's honest about his feelings but Jackie is the one stressing this guy and driving him crazy!
I still remember how she ignored him when he cried on Friday...even when he had an episode,she didn't show any concern but he's always there for her.
She wont dance with him at parties but when she sees him Dancing and all bubbly with another woman,her kpomo lips will start getting darker due to jealousy.so annoying!

Abeg,if she doesn't want the guy,let her free him or remain friends with him and set her boundaries like she did to Boma!
Period!

The Michael na goat

Im suppose don see the gel annoying behaviour move ahead.
Everyone was expecting to see a bad boy mike not a lover boy hiding in the shadow of Jacky b.
I remember the night im enter Nini abandoned saga.Nini,jackyb,peace go dey interview the guy ghost KV cheesy
All the gels for house dey trip for the guy until Jacky b monopolize colonize the guy cheesy

If for say im go for peace,, Jacky b for dey do the chasing and im fan base for grow.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Sweetpink:

I'm sure of Tega's eviction but I think Boma might survive eviction today....
If he does, i want to see who his next victim will be

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2021
TheEnforcer:
At this stage of the season, there should only be like half of the original housemates remaining. Having brought in additional housemates they should have evicted more housemates prior to this time.But they even gave them one free week. That' was nonsensical. There was a time they even evicted two , when they should have evicted more and Tega ended up being safe.There are now trying to balance things up by clearing out a lot of them today at once.Anyway, good riddance to the prospective evictees today.Hope a lot of the delawoods leave
I think today will be four or at most 5..we have four weeks more
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I love how you use the words and facial expressions of your enemies against them....

It is like giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Osedagal:

E for fit na. Na cos u dey watch from outside, if u dey inside u no go even decode the strategy quickly. That guy used a very subtle strategy on them that first week. From Mcee events and doing his crazy funny song remixes and all that. The guy just too smart!
Maybe sha.. It's just that these set are very relaxed unlike tacha set
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Angel na una mama!!!!
I stan pa!!!!

Them no go call this slut shaming because it's woman to woman. If na man now, feminists go don shout

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I think today will be four or at most 5..we have four weeks more
They might evict 4 or 6....but if its 6...then for the next three weeks they will be evicting two two each till the finals when five housemates will remain...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
how many Nigeria men do you know that will pick nini over this girl (pic below)

There’s a saying,as a lady once you are thick with good ass…you will not have to struggle extra hard in life

Only weak men who are not endowed do Bones

Lol.. Nor be by butts Rihanna, Emilia Clarke et al are termed to be one of the hottest women in the world yet they got very average looking butts.
Jackie b is the hottest HM in that house no doubt but Nini is hot! Men love them differently.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2021
ekanx27:

I am not saying she won't get endorsement but Saga don already get am for mind say Nini na strong contender and being around her would probably make viewers keep him and BTW simp always go as far to quarter final. See Frodd, Tobi and Ozo

The ban of Twitter still affect am too, if not people for they talk about them more cos they look good together!

SIMP TABLE

West 2
East 2
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Be careful what you wish for, over protective ladies can be dangerous bro
I'm a woman and I know what I'm talking about.
You are right about over protective women but would you rather have a selfish woman who doesn't give a Bleep about you?
Michael is up for eviction and she should be there for him up instead of looking for excuses to torture him....this is something Queen would never do to a man she's emotionally attached to.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2021
like?
RightDecision15:
The production is too wack and biased for me, many things are wrong, just too wrong. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (4467) (4468) (4469) (4470) (4471) (4472) (4473) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.