Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3927110 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4472) (4473) (4474) (4475) (4476) (4477) (4478) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2021
Osedagal:

Maria is hot no doubt, and she isn't all that butty na. Hotness na aura no be big Yansh!!

Which one be aura?

Make the aura go hide im face joor angry

U be gel and we be men.If man tell im fellow man say one particular gel hot.The picture we draw mentally is a sexy fine gel with front and back.
I can imagine my guy describing a gel as hot and I finally meet the hot gel with jst fine face,flat yansh and flat front,come get only arura abi na aura,,,omo I go pick the gel stone amangry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
crazymommy:
Are you done??

You closet lover of the general grin
You will be bursted soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Viking07:
No responsible man should get stupendously drunk to the extent that he loses his senses. It doesn’t matter whether na once a week or once a month.

Sorry sir, we will take this under consideration during the next General Men's Meeting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
creolehunt:

To each their own though. But I dont find thick women attractive one bit. I'll take Nini over Jackie anyday.

Fineness in thick women is mostly when they're dressed. Wait till the dress drops, and you'll surely be irritated.
You are confusing FAT women with thick women.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Geezeem:

You closet lover of the general grin
You will be bursted soon
Are you done?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Exactly, reality ain't truly reality as far as this show is concerned.It's even better to go into the show and fake things till the very end because of the judgemental viewers.

Lol

A lot of fake behaviour has happened in that house, but people never see it. Faking it is truly the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Froshloaded:
Good morning guys

Do we have Money Heist lovers here??

Are you done watching the 5 episodes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2021
neonbash0:
This season's ships are a collective headache.

1. Emmanuel and Liquorose - he doesn't like her, is playing along
2. Jackie and Michael - there's never a conversation they have, especially after parties, where he's not gaslighting her
3. Saskay and Cross/Jaypaul - one likes her more than the other, she likes one more than the other and she's a terrible communicator
4. Boma and Tega - he's a kissing-and-telling misogynistic sleaze only in it with a married woman for sexual benefits
5. Angel and Sammie - not on the same mental wavelength
6. Pere and Maria - "never speak to me again" five minutes later "can you come and eat please?"

None of it is cute and a source of romantic relief. Let's pray Love Island Nigeria comes through with some lighthearted, genuine relationships. Because this ain't it.

grin kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Okuda(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Amya:

One thing about looks is that it's subjective. I don't find your WM attractive and most of the girls in the house don't too. If you do find him attractive, good for you.
Now, from knowing me on nairaland 100 years ago don't mean sh*t. My picture has never been on my profile for one day. People managed to track down my locked Instagram page 2 years ago but they still couldn't see much. Not joking o, but your WM can never see me on the streets and talk to me. E no fit get the liver i promise you! Na only people wey get balls of steel or heavily loaded that can chyke me. Make with that whatever you will amigo.

getaway you...who you be wey peson no fit follow u talk...mschew

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2021
Geezeem:

I suspect that the guy's drunkenness could be why Saskay isn't into him like that undecided

I mean I would totally feel same way

I don't know if it's his drunkenness but one thing I would say is Saga and Jaypaul have always been Saskay's first options before Cross. She asked out these two guys in the early weeks. Saga had eyes on Nini hence Saskay couldn't get him. While Jaypaul had eyes on Jackie B back then.

I don't know why Saskay continued to lead on Cross while telling him that's he's got a chance with her but he's not trying enough with her. I mean there was no way she would turn down Jaypaul for Cross as long as Jaypaul is there! So why the lie? Funny enough, she's done several intimate thing with Jaypaul but still wants Cross to apply pressure even when jaypaul is still in the equation! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2021
creolehunt:

To each their own though. But I dont find thick women attractive one bit. I'll take Nini over Jackie anyday.

Fineness in thick women is mostly when they're dressed. Wait till the dress drops, and you'll surely be irritated.
that person you quoted is yet to get there.

Destiny Etiko get yansh but Nancy Isime is hotter. E get some girls wey be say na total turn off when undressed, Jackie is not that hot to me both facially sef

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mrviktor(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Shey saga no get any other purpose for this house Dan to dey follow NINI like fly on top mango

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2021
In other news, is there something that Whitemoney cannot do? grin

He’s barbing his hair by himself right now o.
He’s monopolizing the clippers. cheesy

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Twoclans:

babyfaceafrica honestly I beg to differ,we only see him like that weekends because that is when alcohol is available.Cross is one of the housemates that caught my attention initially because of his name,his looks and something else.That is his alcohol issue is a strong put off.I hate excessive additions.

You have a point, he might truly have an alcohol issue, but we won't know because it's a weekend things in the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Geezeem:

Well I will speak for myself then.... I can't stand men who can't control their liquor

The reason it's weekends is cos that's when alcohol is readily available

if hard liquor is available all day, every day.... you would then see that Cross has shayo issues

He doesn't know when he has had enough and he can't handle it

Someone said he owns a club or hotel, so probably he is used to Shayo everytime.. Terrible

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Mrviktor:
Shey saga no get any other purpose for this house Dan to dey follow NINI like fly on top mango

His highlights when his evicted will be Nini, Gym, Drawing of Nini, and two paintings.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2021
safarigirl:

I find it interesting, that you don't think Pere can survive a lineup with Cross and Angel.

Why are you hiding your best fighter? Let him come up with them and kick them out, no need to hide.
The fanbases will join hands together and kick my Pere out.

I've already lost Maria , I can't bear to lose pere too .

White Monkey's fans will vote even a table just to see Pere gone .

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2021
PrincessEstates:

And this right here, what you just wrote about them is what I love. Don’t let some people pull you into going after Saga o, he’s doing well.

Saga that many women here, are praying that their boyfriends/husbands can die on top their matter like him. Inasmuch as it’s not affecting his daily business. He still finds time to play with all the housemates, to the extent that they’ve even termed him very playful. But when Nini needs him, he’s always there. Which is the way it’s supposed to be with your significant other.

The only housemate that kept on nominating him was Tega, citing his gum-body with Nini as an excuse. But even she ma sef don relax and is even closer to Nini, now that she has started her own gum-body with Boma. See the hypocrisy?

Na the same thing wey dey happen for this thread. And e get name, which is JEALOUSY, plain and simple. Dem be like, wetin she dey feel like sef, wetin dey her body gan, look at the way she’s standing up, look at the way she’s sitting down, Saga has started to follow her again o, they’re gisting together, they’re eating together, they’ve woken up o, they’re under the duvet again, etc,.

But na child of grace Nini be, no be by trying to decampaign her. Any man wey like her, go always “over-like” her. He go always dey over protective. Once again, no be her fault sey she cute, get natural human hair, wey people dey pay millions, upon millions of naira for, get natural even-toned skin, wey people dey pay millions upon millions of naira for too, is very playful, has positive energy, loyal to her friends, etc,.

So I’m very sure that she’ll be alright, both in and out of the house. But will the jealousy people be? wink
If you’re happy for people when they’re happy, happiness go locate you. Na simple laws of nature. If you can’t be, then just press ignore button. They should leave Nini and Saga alone o. They can’t win BBN, but they’ll be alright. cool

God forbid

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Froshloaded:
Good morning guys

Do we have Money Heist lovers here??

I just finished the first installment of Season 5

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ikwereanlion(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Ehyaaa

I see some singlet wearing ladies and small pant sized ladies giving hot a new definition cheesy
Make una Drop the jealousy abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by realtalk19: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2021
drisham:

Are you done watching the 5 episodes

Am on season 5 episode 3 now
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2021
safarigirl:

Because melanin popping and 21-years old that can speak English

People are so easily impressed with small things, that they are blind to the things that matter- like character.

Big Brother shows us how humans really judge characters, and exposes that a lot of Nigerians, especially, are poor judges of character.
I agree with this.. We are easily deceived

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2021
PrincessEstates:
In other news, is there something that Whitemoney cannot do? grin

He’s barbing his hair by himself right now o.
He’s monopolizing the clippers. cheesy

I am in legit awe
He has “faked” one of the most heartwarming characters I have ever seen on BB
Teddy bear of life
It’s an honour to have him on my screen
I love him!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Can men normalize not talking about women's bodies .

The entitlement of these modern men is whimsical .

" I don't like this type of women , I don't like that type of women "

Says a five foot , dirty looking man , with scar infested body and halitosis grin

Like the nerves on these broke asses , that can't even provide for women the way their forefathers did.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Somtochukwu19: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2021
They all went in with a plan, so all is fake. I'm just enjoying the show and catching my cruise.

They're clearly not living there normal lives, so I don't expect any of them to be real.

Being confined in a building with different species of humans, mehn u can never be your real self.

safarigirl:

Lol

A lot of fake behaviour has happened in that house, but people never see it. Faking it is truly the best.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Omotolly22, trust you had a good night rest?

Don't be afraid, Yousef will be saved, I had a brief discussion with that Technical team member that was caught dancing in the garden to manipulate the result in Yousef favour.... I took this risk for you baby. grin

Oh really thanks my love

You are a fan already

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Threebear:

The fanbases will join hands together and kick my Pere out.

I've already lost Maria , I can't bear to lose pere too .

White Monkey's fans will vote even a table just to see Pere gone .
That's how they voted buhari over Jonathan and put everyone in this mess

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Viking07:
No responsible man should get stupendously drunk to the extent that he loses his senses. It doesn’t matter whether na once a week or once a month.

I strongly agree

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2021
WM looks better with the cornrows than that Bob Marley dreads

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Mrviktor:
Hopefully, he gets evicted today. I can’t wait to see Nini’s reaction.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Somtochukwu19:
They all went in with a plan, so all is fake. I'm just enjoying the show and catching my cruise.

They're clearly not living there normal lives, so I don't expect any of them to be real.

Being confined in a building with different species of humans, mehn u can never be your real self.

Fact
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2021
omotolly22:

Oh really thanks my love

You are a fan already
Fan ke? A.C ni... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4472) (4473) (4474) (4475) (4476) (4477) (4478) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.