Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3987681 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2021
mycar:

grin grin the only housemate that I supported that remains dear to my heart.

I'm telling you. Ozo mata that year taya me nor be small, but ehn, the way I take like that G nor be small thing.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2021
scondy:

They are sharing votes because their hate for pere supercedes their love for WM. So all actions are geared towards trying to evict Pere...so they ll vote whoever or share whatever....

Make una continue....all na gameplay...

When did you start caring how WMG vote?
Your hate for anything or anybody close to WM has made you decides to vote Simp saga in other to kick out Queen.
I'm not surprised,all perewinkles are simps

Pere simped for Maria and ended up gulping veejay drops like sugared tea
Saga the greatest simp is busy with Nini his 90mil reward.

Go and vote saga, leave us alone don't tell us how we should vote

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2021
scondy:

Pere swapped saskay....did he feel bad she survived it? That guy no see queen..

All na game play. Make una rest...queen sef nominate pple.
Eggzactly.. Everything na game, all these agenda won't fly. Queen sef nominate person

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2021
FIGARO00:
Good morning WMG.

This is an appeal to TRUE WMG.

Pls vote WhiteMoney alone. Simple an short.

I like Cross and Angel, but I can't even ask them for vote, why, at this point in the game, everybody is being strategic. They might not wanto vote for WhiteMoney because he's a serious competition.

They might tell you yes, but you don't stay with them, they might decide not to vote.

Malarians, parrots and Youssef are coming together to vote saga.

Queen has her fans, some Angel Stans are voting her, worst of all is WhiteMoney Stans still voting for her, when WhiteMoney is also up with all this gang up to send him out like Maria.

Ogogorose has her ppl and Emmanuel ppl and some of malarians voting for her.

Why can't WMG focus on WhiteMoney for now, did he pack Queen as one of his luggage to the show?

This stage of the competition is critical.

WMG PLS, HAVE SENSE

Good morning once again, may we have a splendid day and fruitful week.

Ire ooo.
Why una dey allow dem use una catch cruise.
Just do your part and vote WM, others would do theirs. No need to panic..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2021
fertilewomb:

When did you start caring how WMG vote?
Your hate for anything or anybody close to WM has made you decides to vote Simp saga in other to kick out Queen.
I'm not surprised,all perewinkles are simps

Pere simped for Maria and ended up gulping veejay drops like sugared tea
Saga the greatest simp is busy with Nini his 90mil reward.

Go and vote saga, leave us alone don't tell us how we should vote

Make dem vote the saga sef.. So them no go get excuse..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Whiterat ass licker

TheEnforcer:
Whiterat ass licker, pele. You just posted utter nonsense

You are so obsessed with whitemoney fans till the extent that you had to quote me twice...pele you will be alright...grin

You have come to the end of your diary session...Leave the diary room.....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Payporte:

I tire for them o, na when liquor go top us this Sunday then most of them go get sense to stop sharing their votes

Queen go top

Ogogorose go top

Maybe even saga go top.

Dem go come purse 4 ppl, na that time everybody eye go clear.

Maybe it's already too late sef, because majority of voters usually vote on the first day which was yesterday, and majority were splitting votes upandan when WhiteMoney is up, Asin up among stiff competition.

Talking about true WMG, mtchww

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Threebear:
White glutton's fans are so foolish .

I pray Ebuka chooses this Sunday to show the full result.

Keep splitting with Queen grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2021
errolvladt:
Emirates

Who are we giving our votes too this week.

Our "better half" Liquorose is as good as saved.

What's the destination for our votes
Vote Liquorose

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Rgade:

I don’t know why some people think that vote splitting puts whitemoney at any kind of risk.
Just 15% of whitemoney fans are enough to save him with this lineup.
I’m splitting my votes btw white and Queen.
It’s enough to simply ensure that whitemoney gets at least 50% of your votes while splitting.
Whitemoney is not as strong as you think. Whitemoney is not such a force like Laycon. He's managing to struggle with liquorose. Stop sharing your votes or you will see him in bottom four on Sunday undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Omo, I don’t even know what to say again.

Where is Threebear self to confirm this, what I’m hearing regarding the polls is not funny, liquor is closing in on WM. Hmmmmm,

You guys should not share WhiteMoney votes but you guys don’t want to hear.

At this point, my prayer is for Queen to be evicted, that girl must go. She’s a parasite to WhiteMoney, taking a chunk of his votes.

Saga must beat that girl at the polls this week, Queen must bounce.

angry angry angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2021
garfield1:
This is the best poll so far
You wish, any pool whitemoney is not topping is fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Housemates real age
Pere 37
WM 38
Queen 32
Jackie B 31
Saga 36
Yousef 35
Saskay 29
Jaypaul 30
Cross 36
Emmanuel 34
Rose 34
Angel 27
Nini 29
Liar liar people.
Angel is 47
Yousef is 50
While Saskay is 40
Radarada

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2021
scondy:

Pere swapped saskay....did he feel bad she survived it? That guy no see queen..

All na game play. Make una rest...queen sef nominate pple.
you are comparing saskay with Queen? We shall see sha,but just know that Queen surviving her 3rd eviction while kayvee, Micheal, JMK are gone is a very strong signal which I believe someone like Pere would understand.... to make matter worst, that girl topped Pere and Maria on their first evictions.

The girl might be annoying but she work for whatever she's getting,e no easy to spend Just 2 days in the house and cause such drama with Maria a supposed strong HM, that's some balls, while everybody was trying to be on Maria good book,she no send anybody.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2021
odion81:
Good morning all,
Imagine people are voting Saga. This is a man who came for money and forgot about what he came for and is following a woman.

A man that is disgracing his family. Doing as if he has never seen a woman before. Please, vote him out so to save his family honour.
Why won't people vote Saga?
He is as deserving as any other housemate on the nomination roll.
What does Queen do in the house that makes her more deserving than Saga?
You can vote your fave and leave others to vote Saga, life no too hard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2021
bigjackass:
[b]Unfortunate that whitemoney gang are the most unserious and unaggressive prospective winning team I've ever seen in BBN. Bunch of jokers. All they are doing is sharing [/b]whitemoney's votes with queen and others, whereas
Yousef, and pere teams are voting for aggressively for saga. They are so sure that whitemoney will win but the truth is that the prospects are not as high as layon or miracle or mercy or efe at all. They think they are the ones that saved queen and cross the other day but those people actually have a decent fan base of their own. I won't be surprised if whitemoney's percentage is shown on the screen this Sunday grin grin. I trust icons and mercenaries that year to vote their own like mad people undecided

Don't mind them, no passion at all. Splitting votes and screaming online upandan.
You will think queen was in one of his luggage.

If e do us like film, dem go laff us throughout the season and even the next, then everybody go rest las las.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2021
lajid:

Where is Threebear self to confirm this, what I’m hearing regarding the polls is not funny, liquor is closing in on WM. Hmmmmm,

At this point, my prayer is for Queen to be evicted, that girl must go. She’s a parasite to WhiteMoney, taking a chunk of his votes.

angry angry angry angry

If saga beat queen say saskay go beat queen ?

Queen is going no where
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2021
There are times you form alliance and pays off but sometimes, it comes to bite hard and leave dangerous wounds. Not at this stage sharing votes will pay. W fans have paid their dues by saving their wife twice and now their mumurism continues. If care is not taken they may see his % on screen on Sunday. cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2021
maxwell530:
you are comparing saskay with Queen? We shall see sha,but just know that Queen surviving her 3rd eviction while kayvee, Micheal, JMK are gone is a very strong signal which I believe someone like Pere would understand.... to make matter worst, that girl topped Pere and Maria on their first evictions.

The girl might be annoying but she work for whatever she's getting,e no easy to spend Just 2 days in the house and cause such drama with Maria a supposed strong HM, that's some balls, while everybody was trying to be on Maria good book,she no send anybody.

But Na alliance make her top pere and Maria nah

How come she didn’t make top 5 when the whole house mate where up for eviction and pere that she topped came 3rd grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2021
andrewbaba44:

If saga beat queen say saskay go beat queen ?

Queen is going no where

Saskay is ahead of Queen. She’s might survive this eviction from what I heard but that is affecting WhiteMoney.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2021
Bannedidiot:
Please whitemoney gangs should please give queen small votes, our odogwu deserves to be taken care of, and queen is the one for that.
Just small small votes abeg.
Remind me next week...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2021
fertilewomb:

Yes I need the 13%, Maria is our Queen, she is the most beautiful woman that ever grace this world, and she will be happy if you give Odogwu her 13%.

Maria to the world
Maria for the 90mil
Maria is all that matters right now, nobody else.
Pls give us her 13%

You mean you want the 13% that sent Maria out? shocked

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Threebear:

Lmfao .

We are going to see how correct your result will be on Sunday.

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2021
Bannedidiot:
Please whitemoney gangs should please give queen small votes, our odogwu deserves to be taken care of, and queen is the one for that.
Just small small votes abeg.
I’ll rather vote saga, Sadly I like her but WM is always a first choice.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2021
lajid:

angry angry angry angry

The way Threebear is suddenly revered eh.. cheesy

Whiteclowns are shitting In their pants this week... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2021
andrewbaba44:

How come she didn’t make top 5 when the whole house mate where up for eviction and pere that she topped came 3rd grin
did big brother show the full results? We don't even know who top who.

Queen is not stronger than Pere but for her to come this far and stand a chance to survive this line up, it's a successful journey for here already considering Jackie and Co couldn't even get someone to talk about here.
Alliance or no Alliance, everybody will get Alliance voting.you think majority of Pere's fans today aren't alliance too especially from Maria fans?

Dat girl will trash Jackie, Saga, Jaypaul on any poll with or without alliance... that's game right there bro. I'm a Whitemoney fan but I give her the credit for coming this far within the short period of time.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2021
lajid:

angry angry angry angry

LOL

Na so Boma been dey outside Bottom 4 on Tuesday last week

Who dey send results on Monday/Tuesday?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

The way Threebear is suddenly revered eh.. cheesy

Whiteclowns are shitting In their pants this week... cheesy

You this gofundMe scammer, it’s normal to ask Threebear na.

Not bad asking for confirmation from our ikorodu Deloitte, at least the shim has proven to have some level of info even though she goofs sometimes cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Payporte:

na this one dy vex me angry, I have seen most of them sharing their votes, some of them are voting for queen angry. Be like them want liquor top us this week, cos I don't understand why most of them are sharing their votes
Make this queen do dy go house soon

Seriously am pissed..I don't even know why they think keeping Queen in d house is better for Whitemoney..even d handler on Whitemoney's page said no sharing of votes..no shipping..
Pere, Emmanuel and some Maria's fans are all gonna vote for liquorose...
At this point Queen should leave the show,I know she's definitely gonna survive this week..but when next she's up without Whitemoney she no go see my vote...
All thanks to some WMG

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2021
garfield1:

I am a liquorose fan.it is crystal clear that she might be the strongest
You are no longer yerins fan?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2021
maxwell530:
did big brother show the full results? We don't even know who top who.

Queen is not stronger than Pere but for her to come this far and stand a chance to survive this line up, it's a successful journey for here already considering Jackie and Co couldn't even get someone to talk about here.
Alliance or no Alliance, everybody will get Alliance voting.you think majority of Pere's fans today aren't alliance too especially from Maria fans?

Dat girl will trash Jackie, Saga, Jaypaul on any poll with or without alliance... that's game right there bro. I'm a Whitemoney fan but I give her the credit for coming this far within the short period of time.

I agree with you ,you should also see where I said earlier that queen won’t go home ,I was just trying to tell you that you can’t compare her fans to pere own
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2021
andrewbaba44:

And who revealed this to you? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.