Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3963110 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Girliving:

Ayomide the crier
Na remaining blood

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2021
As a fan of WM, I am giving Queen 20% of my votes.

She is our ally.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Girliving:

Ayomide
This one pain you
Did I hit a raw nerve?
Cry harder grin grin
Go and carry on with your GoFundMe na
Why e pain you like this grin
Ayomide Ayomide grin grin
This one sweet my belle
U can run out later again. . . Na your way

You should join your fellow fidgety clowns in crying and soliciting for votes for whitehippo instead of worrying yourself sick of ayomide who is obviously living a better life than you...

Quit trying to convince yourself that you are torturing anybody whereas you are the one in pains... cheesy grin

You better go and throw in some votes for Queen.. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

She is our ally.

Gbam!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Girliving:

Ayomide the crier
Na remaining blood

I used to think Ayomide was a strong little girl.

I didn't know the little girl is too weak to heal from the events of two weeks ago.
cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

She is our ally.
we know dey share votes,you know dey hear abi??.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Pere and Yousef fans voting Saga to evict Queen is a wrong move strategically. At this stage, you don't go evicting a housemate that will make your opponent stronger. Fortunately, Queen now has an army and if it's anybody that will be evicted asides Jacked B and Jaypaul, it will be Saskay or Saga. Though they won't admit it yet, a chunk of WMG has ported to Queen but they're still campaigning and voting for whitemoney. It's when they both get to the finals that you will see that some of the WMG splitting votes with Queen were actually Queen fans in disguise. With the change in voting system, WMG has their work cut out for them if they want to clinch this prize.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2021
Yale9:

Everybody has already realised this since week 3. Even the housemates.

It's all passion. Even the housemates who antagonize him have given up on the idea that it's a strategy
cool

When 90m is involved
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2021
crazymommy:
we die here
yes. we die here.. am not joking cheesy
W H I T E M O N E Y for 90m smiley

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Valto:
i have just finished voting whitemoney on my 13 registered lines and 2 gotv decoders. i wish him all the best. i decided not to share any votes. let every mallam carry his kettle from now on. cheesy
lets pls keep voting W H I T E M O N E Y only!
Thanks jare

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Me hyperventilate because of a whiterat? You must be mistaking me for your fave that can't stand up for his right.

Such a weakling for a man just like y'all.. cheesy grin

My own is why do you keep asking for results from someone y'all claim is fake with the result?

You troll someone and still beg for food from him. Una no get shikini sense... cheesy

See how you dey choke because of common nomination. cheesy

Thought y'all claim to be the giant of africa but na common nominations dey choke una..

Ayomide choke you dia fuul!.. grin cheesy

Me Choke because of nomination? That’s just a little reverse psychology there to reduce vote sharing.

But then as usual, you’re too dumb to understand.

Abeg, I don’t have time to roll with you in the mud. Pigs do that wink

Now for the last time, take your spirit, soul, body and your 13% evicted fingered fav and fvck off my mention cool

I won’t reply you again, I know you’ll reply back because you have coconut head.

Abeg your customers are waiting Ayo, go and bake for them.

Be sure not to poison them with whatever gibberish you bake for them wink

P.S: just for the records, WM can never be Maria. You don’t compare Elephant to an ant. In this case I know you know who the ant is grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Girliving:

Ayomide the crier
Na remaining blood

Kwa kwa kwa..

Yet na you carry the ayomide matter for head.

Who the thing come dey pain?.. cheesy

The thing choke u no be small as una agenda no gree agend..

You just dey force the thing gan but E no gree choke... cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Ibukzy:
WMG

as you see we are saved
So let us channel all our votes for Queen, and spare some for Saga

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This work wey you colet o, e nor go finish o .
Amen!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Valto:

Yes ooo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2021
lajid:

Me Choke because of nomination? That’s just a little reverse psychology there to reduce vote sharing.

Now for the last time, take your spirit, soul, body and your 13% evicted fingered fav and fvck off my mention cool

I won’t reply you again, I know you’ll reply back because you have coconut head.

Be sure not to poison them with whatever the gibberish you bake for them wink

P.S: just for the records, WM can never be Maria. You don’t compare Elephant to an ant. In this case I know you know who the ant is grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2021
crazymommy:
we know dey share votes,you know dey hear abi??.
Even WM will want his fans to save Queen because Queen is nwanne!

Therefore, I am voting for both WM and Queen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2021
bigjackass:
I'm troubled because he won't be there to clinch the prize if y'all let him get kicked out now by sharing votes angry STOP SHARING VOTES! STOP SHARING VOTES !

You're actually interesting. Your headache is unnecessary.

You can't stop people from using their votes whichever way they choose to deploy the same.

Despite this n though still early, the polls are looking good.

Just keep the votes coming n worry less about others. They are doing their bit.

I love WMG. Another beautiful week in the works. Fandom hasn't been this good.

*GoingBackToTheVotingBloc...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You should join your fellow fidgety clowns in crying and soliciting for votes for whitehippo instead of worrying yourself sick of ayomide who is obviously living a better life than you...

Quit trying to convince yourself that you are torturing anybody whereas you are the one in pains... cheesy grin

You better go and throw in some votes for Queen.. cheesy
Sister Ayomide grin,I thought they've submitted your file to interpol they are real clowns
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2021
lajid:

Be sure not to poison them with whatever the gibberish you bake for them wink

Reverse psychology Kee you there.

See veins all over your neck. It's obvious this nomination choke una!.. cheesy grin

See how y'all are crying and begging for votes from all and sundry. Even decampaigning your friends all because of nominations... cheesy grin

Even your fave whitepig is lamenting that after all his houseboy duties ,the housemates still nominated him.. cheesy grin

Eyah tears from every Angle... grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Gbam!
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2021
teacherbim:

Sister Ayomide grin,I thought they've submitted your file to interpol they are real clowns

Me too o!

I thought by now, DSS will be looking for ayomide... grin grin grin

Clowns everywhere!.. cheesy grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2021
crazymommy:
50% - 37% = 13%
I'm not a Maria fan

try something new undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2021
dominique:
Pere and Yousef fans voting Saga to evict Queen is a wrong move strategically. At this stage, you don't go evicting a housemate that will make your opponent stronger. Fortunately, Queen now has an army and if it's anybody that will be evicted asides Jacked B and Jaypaul, it will be Saskay or Saga. Though they won't admit it yet, a chunk of WMG has ported to Queen but they're still campaigning and voting for whitemoney. It's when they both get to the finals that you will see that some of the WMG splitting votes with Queen were actually Queen fans in disguise. With the change in voting system, WMG has their work cut out for them if they want to clinch this prize.

At the point, I want to believe you’re a whitemoney gang.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2021
Ibukzy:
WMG

as you see we are saved
So let us channel all our votes for Queen, and spare some for Saga

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Iffa hear pim from you again.......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2021
caprini1:
Guy ! I thought your fave don go house? Rest na! Biko.

Wetin I go gain from resting?... cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

She is our ally.
You should give more than 20%
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Valto:

With this few numbers of yours grin, votes that did not amount to 2k grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2021
badinfluence:

WMG has their head in the game. It's just you guys here shaking, because of the taunts from pere's fans..

Lol.

Who Peresites taunts hep?

Upon all their taunts in week 5, malaria the pvssy sniffing female hoodlum was bundled out by the ninjas wen she refused to go out through the normal process.

We are talking because we actually see what WMGs are writing here.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Samueltemi337:
You should give more than 20%
No. You can't tell me what to do.

It is 20%.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Wetin I go gain from resting?... cheesy grin
You too like trouble,ah ! ah! shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2021
dominique:
Queen doesn't have any army

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Pere and Yousef Twitter handlers saying vote Saga....scary scary numbers..
He will still go home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.