Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3978267 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
mercy87:
Pere is fabulous. He is an amazing personality. Pity that he has been greatly misrepresented.

People are beginning to reason the matter ooo. I am glad for him

Even if na military nurse, he must have undergone certain training that shaped him. US military nurse easy?

If people are willing to cut some housemates some slacks for whatever background they came from, why not Pere? him kee person? undecided

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
ekanx27:
Whitemoney brought the suggestion of including music in their presentation, Pere did not go against and now it has cost them. Listen to Saskay saying Whitemoney's team did more than what they were asked to do.
It was not music that cost them, the bottom line is that there is a script given to them to act out, besides, it was a music studio, they can add a song to it.
Anyways, they can't be winning always. You win some, you lose some.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Queen is hot tho. Giving Mercy Eke's vibes
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
ekanx27:
Whitemoney brought the suggestion of including music in their presentation, Pere did not go against and now it has cost them. Listen to Saskay saying Whitemoney's team did more than what they were asked to do.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
mycar:

It was not music that cost them, the bottom line is that there is a script given to them to act out, besides, it was a music studio, they can add a song to it.
Anyways, they can't be winning always. You win some, you lose some.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
It’s WMG that want to use anyone and anything to vote Pere out that are not using their brain. I have not given saga one vote yet. But im looking at this WMG as smart as they think they are waiting to get rid of Pere. It is the greatest mistake they will make. Im indifferent at this point on if they gang up on Pere because Pere’s success is not tied to top 5 but im certain that if they successfully get Pere voted out through alliance vote, it’s the same way WM will not smell that 90M. All Pere’s vote even though we don’t send Liquorose will go to her. Sebi them they laugh 13 and 14% Na dat time dem go no wetin e mean to get 13/14%. Person wey get18% Dey laugh who get 14%. Buhahahahaha! Jokers grin

dominique:
Pere and Yousef fans voting Saga to evict Queen is a wrong move strategically. At this stage, you don't go evicting a housemate that will make your opponent stronger. Fortunately, Queen now has an army and if it's anybody that will be evicted asides Jacked B and Jaypaul, it will be Saskay or Saga. Though they won't admit it yet, a chunk of WMG has ported to Queen but they're still campaigning and voting for whitemoney. It's when they both get to the finals that you will see that some of the WMG splitting votes with Queen were actually Queen fans in disguise. With the change in voting system, WMG has their work cut out for them if they want to clinch this prize.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Saltandwater:
A deserved win!
Congratulations to Angel, Sassy, Saga, Jaypaul and Nini
Very deserved. They utilized their extra man very well.

And they used props perfectly cos of the nature of their task.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
ekanx27:

Was Saskay the judge?

And how did you know the music counted against them or you just want to chase the popular narrative?

Before the result was disclosed, why didnt you write that the music counted against them?

Had they won, would you have said the music was a problem?

Make una dey apply shikini wisdom sometimes.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Is JP crying?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eviction fever grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
MizzD:
These 21 year olds will not let us hear word cheesy
your Taskay follow join grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Awww Jaypaul my baby feeling emotional.

Thanking everyone that has believed in him. He's calling names. he's crying in the garden.

I think Jaypaul can sense that he'll go home.

Oh Jaypaul kiss kiss
My love. kiss
You'll make it after the BB house. No doubt about that kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Adexchelsea19:
And where in the rule book is it stated you must state the real reason you nominated someone? Mtcheew

It's a case of not being a chicken.
If biggie asked you why you nominated someone, say it out with your full chest.

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
creolehunt:

Was Saskay the judge?

And how did you know the music counted against them or you just want to chase the popular narrative?

Before the result was disclosed, why didnt you write that the music counted against them?

Had they won, would you have said the music was a problem?

Make una dey apply shikini wisdom sometimes.

Oshey Solomon's Chef. See where your wisdom has landed you, on top my mention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
dominique:
Pere and Yousef fans voting Saga to evict Queen is a wrong move strategically. At this stage, you don't go evicting a housemate that will make your opponent stronger. Fortunately, Queen now has an army and if it's anybody that will be evicted asides Jacked B and Jaypaul, it will be Saskay or Saga. Though they won't admit it yet, a chunk of WMG has ported to Queen but they're still campaigning and voting for whitemoney. It's when they both get to the finals that you will see that some of the WMG splitting votes with Queen were actually Queen fans in disguise. With the change in voting system, WMG has their work cut out for them if they want to clinch this prize.
We'll know on Sunday .
Nobi only army , na BTS too .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Girliving:

Him say na bcs Queen was sitting close to him
Cannot even own his nominations and exchange with his chest grin grin
Twas funny

He nominated her from a place of love grin

Anyway I read Pere's reason for Queen's nomination and I think it was bull crap grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Holawhumy:

They sold the product more than the others...And as a neutral listener grin, I was convinced by their presentation..it is not a comedy show, they marketed the product better
Don't mind the whiterat,always Turning everything into comedy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jaypaul getat abeg
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Giel:
Awww Jaypaul my baby feeling emotional.

Thanking everyone that has believed in him. He's calling names. he's crying in the garden.

I think Jaypaul can sense that he'll go home.

Oh Jaypaul kiss kiss
My love. kiss
You'll make it after the BB house. No doubt about that kiss
He sure die.. He is going
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Don't mind the whiterat,always Turning everything into comedy
you're aware it's Pere that broke Odogwu's winning streak right?

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Geezeem:

Anyway I read Pere's reason for Queen's nomination and I think it was bull crap grin
Lolz... Na scam

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ambber:
your Taskay follow join grin grin

Yes na

Was referring to her and Angel..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eww...Pere, you are a dirty eater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crixxx:
Queen is hot tho. Giving Mercy Eke's vibes

Living up to her title and name; Beauty Queen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Geezeem:

And yet you did not hear when he said he taught he would have the chance to think on who to replace but it was too hasty and his choice of replacement comes from seeing who was sitting close to him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
jkarmstrong:

Tega and her husband planned the whole thing from the beginning. I have no doubt this was her script abinitio. I believe her completely when she said she sat with her husband and they both agreed she could anything in the house. They have both been in on it from the begining. This is clear as daylight. The husband is probably hoping she leverages her notoriety, gets some deals and bring some money home.

The reason Boma looks stressed out is because he was used. He was a mere pawn in Tega's adulterous game. He was a big fool to have gone along with her, and he probably regrets it now. Tega however regrets nothing. Everything that is happening is exactly what she wanted and hoped for. It was not about Boma at all, if he had not fallen foolishly for her, she would have seduced another hapless idiot to go along with her desperate game.
Your oil no go run dry!!!
You smart ass!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
daylight robbery by biggie, pere, whitemoney and nini group performance was the best. but we move! whitemoney for 90m

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by VillageHustle: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
I have read this many times but I can't still comprehend angry
Amillionnn:
It’s WMG that want to use anyone and anything to vote Pere out that are not using their brain. I have not given saga one vote yet. But im looking at this WMG as smart as they think they are waiting to get rid of Pere. It is the greatest mistake they will make. Im indifferent at this point on if they gang up on Pere because Pere’s success is not tied to top 5 but im certain that if they successfully get Pere voted out through alliance vote, it’s the same way WM will not smell that 90M. All Pere’s vote even though we don’t send Liquorose will go to her. Sebi them they laugh 13 and 14% Na dat time dem go no wetin e mean to get 13/14%. Person wey get18% Dey laugh who get 14%. Buhahahahaha! Jokers grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nini was robbed!! I think this is the second time they are doing this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
WMG, since morning, you, yes you have been here cursing everyone out even your fellow WMG.

Have you voted this evening?

At least, how many mobile votes have you given Sir White?

You see your life...?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
VillageHustle:
I have read this many times but I can't still comprehend angry
I think it's simple, the difference between Liquorose and WM isn't much, if pere doesn't make final 5,then all Pere fans will vote Liquorose which will give her the edge over WM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.