Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3902643 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) (4782) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Celebrityblog: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2021
Who heard Whitemoney reveal that the first lady he was attracted to in the house was Maria before Pere came and he stepped back?...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2021
KingDamzzy:

Yeah you are right. He said it after the nominations were announced on Monday.

The fact that he can reference that as consolation to Queen means he was expecting not to get nominated because he cooks and cleans. That's suspect enough man. You really cannot blame me for thinking that he is shady.

I respect your opinion though. We all see things differently.
The babe was down, he just said it to cheer her up, that it's just a game and she shouldn't take it too serious hence the I cook and they still nominated me part, he's even said it openly weeks back during the kitchen conflict that him cooking shouldn't stop them from nominating but it's okay if you see it differently

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Hope u guys are voting for her? As cross wants her back?....

When Jackie leaves....It will be Queen between Wm and cross...cheesy The new dynamics for next week.

You see the way WhiteMoney was always pushing her to Boma, that's the same way he'll be pushing her to Cross. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Celebrityblog:
Who heard Whitemoney reveal that the first lady he was attracted to in the house was Maria before Pere came and he stepped back?...

You lies can't agend.
The bold part is correct.

But he stepped back when he figured out she was a wild card. He couldn't ascertain the verity of her authenticity. And he has always said it with his full chest. He even said it to her face.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2021
innocentdude:

I don't like the babe, ever since the debate night where the females lost and she started claiming nonsense

Plus it's clear she likes Cross, the way she peeps at him sef even when she's with Jaypaul as if she always wants him to react or be constantly thinking about her
The babe dey vex me but I just look the other way.

I don't like girls with attitudinal ish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2021
chucs:
It could be an exaggeration but that's not good enough reason to question his claims.They are in an enclosed space.

Moreover, he is a human, he is bound to have an emotional connection with someone at some point in his life.
But you would expect somebody like that who Is allegedly experienced in women matters to be tougher, and not cow tow to a lady.Especially when they are in a competition, and that should come first.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2021
chucs:
Jaypaul just dey give himself troubles cuz from my observations, she liked Cross more than Jaypaul.

She is just trying to mask the feelings she has for Cross for reasons best known to her. I kinna like it though. Cross is better off without her.

Something about her attitude doesn't quite sit well with me.

Who told you?

The same girl admitted to liking Jaypaul apart from Saga in the early weeks. Jaypaul preferred Jackie B back then and that was the reason why Saskay had said she was always second/third options to the guys hence she would like to know Yousef better. It was only after Jaypaul couldn't get Jackie B that he returned to Saskay. Hence the reason why Saskay turned down Yousef.

Did you even remember when Jaypaul was nominated to be evicted, she almost ran mad. She likes Jaypaul but also likes the attention from Cross I guess.

She's a walking contradiction tho. I mean if she wants to join the street gang that flirt with guys, she should own up to it with her full chest like Angel had done. Rather she was playing the naive celibate card who's being taken advantaged of and when caught in her web, she would lie. Lol..

Now, this reminded me of Esther whom the viewers dragged to filth. Esther didn't play two guys at a time. She wasn't telling Frodd that he had a chance with her but not trying enough bla bla bla like Saskay had been telling Cross while also telling Jaypaul that it was Cross who's been disturbing her. That's kinda sneaky you know. Esther never did any of such yet was dragged to filth just because Frodd cried and was blackmailing her.

In fact, if I were to liken the situation, I would liken Esther's situation to Saskay and Yousef situation where Esther turned down Frodd fair and square, just like Saskay had done to Yousef but what we didn't have was Yousef crying and blackmailing Saskay like Frodd had done to Esther while the viewers attacked Esther in the process.. Esther never played two guys at a time. As a matter of fact, after Nelson left and Elo came in, Elo was also gunning for Esther and Esther could have used that avenue to play both Elo and Frodd (who wouldn't desist from her) together but rather, she stuck to only one once again (Frodd), like she did previously. Esther was honest with her game but because one guy was always crying and playing the victim, she was attacked unnecessarily.

In Cross' case, Saskay didn't turn him down but kept saying that he's got a chance with her but he's not trying enough with her and that Jaypaul was just like a brother/friend to her yet would go meet Jaypaul and say another thing about Cross disturbing her while both would call out Cross grin That's kinda sneaky. She needs to cut out the manipulation and lies from her game and should own up to her street game with her full chest. We all know she's not the naive innocent girl that's being taken advantage of, like she had wanted to portray grin. She's the one playing the game here.

I'm still wondering why Esther was unjustly attacked even though she never played such game in the house. Now, you can see why I was annoyed at how Esther was unjustly attacked.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Onyi99:

Which one is she don't like Queen again?

She is clearly making a point and that is what I have been emphysizing on since monday!!

How can your fav be up for eviction and some are still splitting his votes?

Queen has her own genuine fans and trust me none of them can ever splits their votes for whitemoney!!

The most shocking is a lot of WMG were soliciting for votes for her here on nairaland cry

O wrong nau!!

The bolded is exactly what shippers do that's why they were doing that.
The problem is that there were a lot of shippers in disguise hidding as WMG but they have been exposed grin

They are now known as shippers. They should come up with a fanbase name, they can't use WMG. That's for core Whitemoney fans.

I don't think core Whitemoney are much here sha, na shippers full everywhere but at the end of the day. This is one of the benefits I said we stand to gain when Whitemoney is up before finals.

It exposes the weaknesses in WMG, the weaknesses in our voting and we can fix it before finals.

After all no be all shippers go vote for Whitemoney in finals.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:06am On Sep 09, 2021
DownChelsea:

You see the way WhiteMoney was always pushing her to Boma, that's the same way he'll be pushing her to Cross. grin
Na so...he likes her..

White money like Maria, but didn't woo her.

He like jackie but didn't woo her.

He like Queen but didn't ask her out.

Just there for JMK but asked for FWB...grin And she declined.

Who is fooling who now...

Av said it before, when it comes to women, He is shy.

Let him keep pushing his women to other men...na so he go push madam right go another man place..grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Hope u guys are voting for her? As cross wants her back?....

When Jackie leaves....It will be Queen between Wm and cross...cheesy The new dynamics for next week.

Lol

We no dey vote her, na only Jackie and WhiteMoney we know, all affiliated parties remain unknown.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Na so...he likes her..

White money like Maria, but didn't woo her.

He like jackie but didn't woo her.

He like Queen but didn't ask her out.

Just there for JMK but asked for FWB...grin And she declined.

Who is fooling who now...

Av said it before, when it comes to women, He is shy.

Whatever reason you give,

The fact is that he'll push her to Cross.

And you know this. grin

For you it is shyness, for some others it is focus, for some other it is something else

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2021
DownChelsea:

Whatever reason you give,

The fact is that he'll push her to Cross.

And you know this. grin

For you it is shyness, for some others it is focus, for some other it is something else

grin
I modified the post...grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:10am On Sep 09, 2021
badinfluence:

Don't vote for her, simple. Allow others vote her if they wish
Don't use WMG as a fanbase to hype, campaign for votes for Q, or tell Money Geng to split votes for Queen
WMG is a fanbase for Whitemoney alone.
ALONE

Simple.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Onyi99:

I don't think she hates Queen

She actually have a point

Do you think Patriots will actually splits their votes for Yousef when he is up with Pere because they are friends?

It is our over confidence that will finally kill whiemoney game

We have done enough for her already when she was up with Maria

The game just got started and believe me if we all continue like this wahala go dey

She does. She's confirmed her hatred for Queen earlier. She'd like WMG not to viote for her at all; but that's her wish.

Second, even with the 'so called' vote splitting, WM is still leading the 2nd person with a comfortable margin - and if the trend continues by cob Thursday, then WM remains the HM to beat - and Queen gets saved again to the discomfiture of the wicked. (And there's nothing wrong with enabling Queen to be in the final week, rather than Pere)

Bottom line, WMG remains solidly behind WM in getting the ultimate prize.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

We no dey vote her, na only Jackie and WhiteMoney we know, all affiliated parties remain unknown.
Oooh una don carry Jackie B...grin

Ike gwuru o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2021
DOptical:

Who told you?

The same girl admitted to liking Jaypaul apart from Saga in the early weeks. Jaypaul preferred Jackie B back then and that was the reason why Saskay had said she was always second/third options to the guys hence she would like to know Yousef better. It was only after Jaypaul couldn't get Jackie B that he returned to Saskay. Hence the reason why Saskay turned down Yousef.

Did you even remember when Jaypaul was nominated to be evicted, she almost ran mad. She likes Jaypaul but also likes the attention from Cross I guess.

She's a walking contradiction tho. I mean if she wants to join the street gang that flirt with guys, she should own up to it with her full chest like Angel had done. Rather she was playing the naive celibate card who's being taken advantaged of and when caught in her web, she would lie. Lol..

Now, this reminded me of Esther whom the viewers dragged to filth. Esther didn't play two guys at a time. She wasn't telling Frodd that he had a chance with her but not trying enough bla bla bla like Saskay had been telling Cross while also telling Jaypaul that it was Cross who's been disturbing her. That's kinda sneaky you know. Esther never did any of such yet was dragged to filth just because Frodd cried and was blackmailing her.

In fact, if I were to liken the situation, I would liken Esther's situation to Saskay and Yousef situation where Esther turned down Frodd fair and square, just like Saskay had done to Yousef but what we didn't have was Yousef crying and blackmailing Saskay like Frodd had done to Esther while the viewers attacked Esther in the process.. Esther never played two guys at a time. As a matter of fact, after Nelson left and Elo came in, Elo was also gunning for Esther and Esther could have used that avenue to play both Elo and Frodd (who wouldn't desist from her) together but rather, she stuck to only one once again (Frodd), like she did previously. Esther was honest with her game but because one guy was always crying and playing the victim, she was attacked unnecessarily.

In Cross' case, Saskay didn't turn him down but kept saying that he's got a chance with her but he's not trying enough with her and that Jaypaul was just like a brother/friend to her yet would go meet Jaypaul and say another thing about Cross disturbing her while both would call out Cross grin That's kinda sneaky. She needs to cut out the manipulation and lies from her game and should own up to her street game with her full chest. We all know she's not the naive innocent girl that's being taken advantage of, like she had wanted to portray grin. She's the one playing the game here.

I'm still wondering why Esther was unjustly attacked even though she never played such game in the house. Now, you can see why I was annoyed at how Esther was unjustly attacked.
Lol, she is playing a dangerous game at her age.

Let's see how it pans out. Wasn't she talking about emotional exhaustion the other day. Ahaaaa!
Lol, she will be alright lass lass.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

I modified the post...grin

And who is madam right?

Lmao.

Baba dey chase 90m you dey reason madam right?

Lmao grin

Abeg, join me in telling this your madam right "Bye Bye" cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Ike gwuru o.

We've been voting Jackie B since Monday, she's his friend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Cross with his lamba

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Ike gwuru o.
You are what we call. "a believer".

You can believe??

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:17am On Sep 09, 2021
DownChelsea:

And who is madam right?

Lmao.

Baba dey chase 90m you dey reason madam right?

Lmao grin

Abeg, join me in telling this your madam right "Bye Bye" cheesy
Oooh is he still chasing the Bag? I thought you guys have secured the bag for him?

Or is another overconfidence you showed with frodd...grin

Like that over confidence wey make February no complete till date...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Oooh is he still chasing the Bag? I thought you guys have secured the bag for him?

Or is another overconfidence you showed with frodd...grin

Like that over confidence wey make February no complete till date...cheesy

Does he know? Or did you go into the house to tell him the kind of support he has outside?

Mr. Believer! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2021
safarigirl:

We've been voting Jackie B since Monday, she's his friend.
Another story again...cheesy

I hope is not audio sha..Like one fan base say them carry SAgA...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2021
I don't know my love language. Money, chocolate,
whatever. Thank you is what will end it. I have tried to find the good smell, all I smell is the greeny scent.
Eeghe:

The ones that smell good, smell really lastingly good sha. Madly good.
I love money too...
Ice cream, chocolate, gold, 20Naira biscuits, all
Everything

But my main love language is acts of service
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2021
DownChelsea:

You are what we call. "a believer".

You can believe??

Lmao grin
Ngwanu o...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Ngwanu o...

Happy Sunday. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Its clear to me, too
innocentdude:

I don't like the babe, ever since the debate night where the females lost and she started claiming nonsense

Plus it's clear she likes Cross, the way she peeps at him sef even when she's with Jaypaul as if she always wants him to react or be constantly thinking about her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2021
DownChelsea:

Happy Sunday. grin
Throw back Thursday...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Giel:

No offence to you but this playbook, is exactly, what a shipper will do

If both make it to finals, shippers always chose who they think is the strongest person in the ship to vote for, no be new thing. smiley

If this makes me a shipper to you - no problem.

I like WM. I like Queen. But I lean towards WM more - n not because of strength, but from the day he entered the house. I also see nothing wrong if she had feelings for WM - the Odogwu is man enough to handle his emotions.

I started liking Queen when she stood in solidarity with WM during his first 'altercation' with Pere. Same with Cross. And I gave them my votes when they were up with Pere earlier.
If Cross was up this week,he'd definitely would have gotten a %age of my votes too.

I don't know if this would help clarify my position, my wish for the final 5 is:
WhiteMoney
Liquorose
Angel
Queen
Cross

Cheers

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Throw back Thursday...cheesy

Black Friday grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2021
TheEnforcer:
But you would expect somebody like that who Is allegedly experienced in women matters to be tougher, and not cow tow to a lady.Especially when they are in a competition, and that should come first.
Amu doesn't know game. Once it is up, nah to come down remain. Lol, don't mind me.

I agree with u on the game part but still maintain that he is human, so I wouldn't fault him for developing feelings.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:27am On Sep 09, 2021
feelgood:

If this makes me a shipper to you - no problem.

Cheers

We agree on the bold.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (4776) (4777) (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) (4782) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.