Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3991076 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) (4842) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2021
GARBTY:

But Queen staying till final week is a problem for him shaa
Even if he wins the gap will not be much btw him and the first runner up

The aim is to win against a formidable competition, who gap help?

The last two seasons, no better second placed person, so, y'all think gaps are normal.

The best win for me, will always be when Uti beat Munya by one country vote on BBA. That was competition. All these gap margins lack a certain thrill to them.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2021
GARBTY:

But Queen staying till final week is a problem for him shaa
Even if he wins the gap will not be much btw him and the first runner up

Who fvcking cares about the gap, huh? The aim is too win na.

Nawa for you, even if it’s 1%. A win is a win

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Crixxx:
Pls who is that person that always louded she's not here for a relationship but for the game? :cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2021
GARBTY:

Oh I don’t know that they have presented the prize price to WM even before the show finish
No one is saying he is not winning this, what I’m saying that his chances are decreasing, this is a man that suppose to win the show with more than 50% of the total votes
Where's the proof that his chances are decreasing? Is it because of this issue with Queen? An issue as insignificant as this?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GARBTY: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2021
bigjackass:
even if the gap is 1%, the prize will be given to mazi and that's all that matters. Or do they give special award for gap ?
But you people runs your mouth that his winning percentage will be more than Laycon’s final week percentage
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
White rats are the dumbest people on earth grin

"We will save queen, she's our daughter"

"We will save queen to send pere home"

Na the same queen don turn Delilah now. White monkey just want to cook and fake it all but nigga don buy market and his dumb fans aren't helping.

After surviving Sunday, Queen will get stronger with the white rats she has stolen plus her own little fanbase, I see her getting to finals without stress.

To all white rats, it's going to be a long season..

You dug the pit for white monkey and I love it so much! grin
Until cross,whitemoney,liquorose ,pere and queen gets on the nomination list and two to be evicted..you will now tell me whether it is pere that will go before Queen.....since you think she will get to the finals without stress...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2021
nonny1212:

He is everybody's buddy but is sexually attracted to Jackie B. Or you didn't see where whitemoney say that too?

He never asked queen out. Dude there are girls I don't ask out before being a relationship with them. Vibing alone creates the SHIP.

My point is, Whitemoney should simply tell her that "WE ARE JUST FRIENDS AND I DO NOT INTEND GOING BEYOND FREINDSHIP" It is so Simple bro.

Are you fvcking kidding me ?

Is Queen that dumb?

Even when he was explaining to Cross this morning he repeated it again in her presence that he liked Jackie B from the first week and Queen is putting him in a certain way in her mind and he has not gotten to that level with her!!

Biko what other way do you want him to tell her this?

Okay you want him to shout it out loud "Queen I don't like you"

Queen should give her self some sense abeg cry she is too beautiful to be this senseless

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2021
FIGARO00:

My dear I dey here o.

I just taya small for WMG.

I'm watching at a distance for now.

Anyway thanks to genuine WMG that voted for our boy.

Ire ákárí o

Lmao. grin

You tire pass Whitemoney?

Dem don stress my Whitemoney so tey the guy don loose all im braids.

As far as I'm concerned anyone that mentions Queen's name and tries to attach her to WMG in any way is a Queen fan trying to use moneygeng for votes for Queen.

You can't be a shipper or a person that like the friendship anymore, because how can you want a friendship of any kind with Queen and Whitemoney, when Queen is bringing this much stress to him?
No more Shippers. Na Queen fans dem be

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Beorn:
grin grin

Pere is correct. Nice answer. Angel's the most conscious of the camera in the house.

They know it, we know..... everybody knows it... smh undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2021
GARBTY:

Oh I don’t know that they have presented the prize price to WM even before the show finish
No one is saying he is not winning this, what I’m saying that his chances are decreasing, this is a man that suppose to win the show with more than 50% of the total votes

What is paining you is that, Queen sent your real fave out of the show in the 5th week. cheesy

Tell me a single member of WMG who is willing to give WhiteMoney less that 100% votes in the finale.

I give you 3 years to find your answer.

grin

I wonder what the color of your tears will be on the 72nd day

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2021
GARBTY:

WM is not laycon
The guy chances of winning is decreasing and if Queen stays till the final week, another problem for him

Cut it with the hype. Who is Laycon sef pls. Whether Queen stays to finals or not, it doesn't affect him in anyway. After all Nina & Miracle were in the finals and he still won.

WM's fans are his fans anybody that decides to move for issue he isn't the cause of isn't he fan an from the onset. Make we hear abeg.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GARBTY: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
badinfluence:

Where's the proof that his chances are decreasing? Is it because of this issue with Queen? An issue as insignificant as this?
Be real with yourself for once
Those supporting Queen now are formerly WMG and we all know that neutral always become bandwagon to vote for the person that his/her chances of winning is higher in the final week
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
I feel pained that I missed the debacle between Whitemoney and Queen. If I knew, I'd have stayed back a bit longer to watch it. angry

I think both parties were wrong in to some extent.

For Queen, she's too emotional, overly jealous and too clingy. Too desperate as well. And no man or woman will love to be with the opposite gender with such traits. She has always liked Whitemoney, and he is the one that has been her pillar of strength in that house. The guy that has been there for her the most, encouraged her and showed her care. But she let those acts put imaginations that Whitemoney loves her. Contrary to a post up there that said Whitemoney led her on, Whitemoney never did. Whitemoney has through his actions showed Queen he's not into her. Even during the game 2 days ago, Whitemoney told everyone that he's not there yet with Queen. Queen formed a relationship with Whitemoney in her head when he never expressed feelings for her. It even took a truth or dare game for Whitemoney to kiss her. She caught feelings.

For Whitemoney, I'll only blame him for not being straightforward to Queen when she asked him about his feelings for Jackie-B. I get that Whitemoney may have probably didn't want to hurt her feelings by telling her he likes Jackie-B romantically in order not to hurt her feelings, but what did it achieve? The same outcome he was probably trying to avoid. He'd have told Queen that he likes Jackie-B even if it would hurt her feelings because lying about it would still hurt her feelings. Saying they are just friends when there's more hurt Queen. And Queen is kinda right, she can't be all over Whitemoney with Whitemoney getting close to Jackie-B this week. She'd have just accepted her fate and moved on instead of throwing tantrums.

I saw this happening, that's why I kept wishing Micheal stayed. If my votes could save Micheal, I'd have given him all my votes last week so he'd stay and prevent Whitemoney going after Jackie-B, now Queen don dey give my guy wahala. Micheal stay in the house was the reason this scenario hadn't played out earlier. I no happy at all with what's going on with Whitemoney and Queen, but las las dey go all right when they leave that confined space and have their own spaces. Queen should move on. The feelings ain't mutual. You can't force someone to like you.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
MamBi:

And who are you?

Just a random person that saw through what you wrote and called it out as it is
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
bigjackass:
even if the gap is 1%, the prize will be given to mazi and that's all that matters. Or do they give special award for gap ?

Your voice is too loud grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2021
GARBTY:

But you people runs your mouth that his winning percentage will be more than Laycon’s final week percentage
whatever. As for me, if you check my posts especially this week when they were sharing votes with queen, I kept shouting here that whitemoney is not as strong as they think like laycon and other previous winners

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2021
MzCherry:
ME IM NOT BASHING WM
FACEBOOK IS NOT BASHING WM TOO

Na Whitemoney haters dey bash am. We at WMG no dey bash am. We stand gidigba with him.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2021
GARBTY:

Those supporting Queen now are formerly WMG and we all know that neutral always become bandwagon to vote for the person that his/her chances of winning is higher in the final week

For example............

I give you 46 months to mention a name. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Giel:

Your voice is too loud grin
Lmao.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2021
They wish that will make whitemoney loose fans,they keep lying to themselves to massage their ego and wish to see that whitemoney do not win the money..they are more concerned than even the whitemoney fans......all this agenda will not agend...

Whitemoney will win the money,queen or no queen,Jackie b or no Jackie b......the WMG is not a fanbase,it is a movement already...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Senseii:

Shippers luv it

The QueenWhite ship is gearing to sail

See how beautiful they look together

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2021
I didn't see this Bromance between Perey and Yousef coming sha
Pere is such a nice guy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Giel:

Lmao. grin

You tire pass Whitemoney?

Dem don stress my Whitemoney so tey the guy don loose all im braids.

As far as I'm concerned anyone that mentions Queens name and tries to attach her to WMG in anyway is a Queen fan trying to use moneygeng for votes.

You can't be a shipper or a person that like the friendship because how can you want a friendship of any kind with Someone, Whitemoney that is bringing this much stress to him?
No more Shippers. Na Queen fans dem be

Abeg, make we lower our voice before àwon Quincy Jones aka fake WMG go come for us.

My hand nor dey.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GARBTY: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

What is paining you is that, Queen sent your real fave out of the show in the 5th week. cheesy

Tell me a single member of WMG who is willing to give WhiteMoney less that 100% votes in the finale.

I give you 3 years to find your answer.

grin

I wonder what the color of your tears will be on the 72nd day
Sorry my real fav left this week
So I don’t know who you are talking about
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Kayyy:

Just a random person that saw through what you wrote and called it out as it is

K.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2021
fertilewomb:

Do you realize Shippers is a fan base on it own.
There are people that supports certain housemates only for shipping purposes. And this sets of people will always share votes no matter what.

I blamed core WMG who shared votes despite knowing whitemoney was up, I almost fell for that shit, cos Queen played on our intelligence. It was when Aguwanyi and Onyi made a comment that brought me back to my senses.

But I thank God Queen has really shown me that she is a pure gamer, A dangerous one at that.
I have known her to be a gamer within the first 2 days she spent in the house. She was so desperate to make people talk about her and she succeed with that Maria thing. I have voted her once and that was when Whitemoney is not up with her.
Any fanbase sharing WM votes with her is not smart. The reason I like her is not even because she's closer to WM but because she's playing the game well and have a lay down strategy before coming in to the house. if Maria was as smart as her,she for don win this show by week 4 instead of getting knocked out in a line up of Sammie and JMK. Her effort brought her this far but can it win her the prize ahead of Whitemoney? I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2021
FIGARO00:

Abeg, make we lower our voice before àwon Quincy Jones aka fake WMG go come for us.

My hand nor dey.

LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2021
GARBTY:

Mention just two people.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Giel:
Carammel, this is not necessarily a response to you. Just to the actions of Queen you pointed out in this post.
Please don't take any comment here, like I'm speaking to you directly. smiley

Your stance is understandable really.
However, WM and Queen have their faults.
I hope they pick themselves up form here and move on, friendship/situationship/relationship is not by force.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2021
If they will consider it...
To salvage what is left of the show,after evicting at least 3people this week they should just make next week a no voting week(mehnnnnn the lesser they are the less interesting the show becomes) and by the 9th week he should put them all up except the ultimate head of house which by Sunday they will just evict 5 people and leave us with our top 5...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2021
JuicyStar:
Jackie B is wrong at this point. We can say queen is too emotional but she has the right to be that way.

My own issue with Jakie B is that it was this same reason she had issues with Angel when she was playing around Micheal. Even Maria carry the matter for head and was even hating on Angel for crossing the line.

So while is Jakie B giving what she couldn’t take?

Jackie B did absolutely nothing wrong. She has ALWAYS had an understanding with Whitemoney even before Queen came into the house. They both just decided to keep it low-key because of the game.

Whitemoney is not in a relationship with Queen, and he’s never going to be in a relationship with her. Queen also acknowledges that they’re not in a romantic relationship, so what’s now her problem? Her own kind of by-force, by-force gumbody is toxic. Whitemoney has noticed it siiiinnnnce, and that’s why he keeps on advising/ telling her, that she needs to learn not to be so clingy with guys. That even her laying down on the bed with him, he doesn’t like it, but that he just endures it, cos he doesn’t want her to feel somehow if he chases her away.

Even when she was doing the force-force gumbody with Whitemoney, she still went ahead to rock Pere seductively, and was telling him to follow her to the toilet, that she’s Hot. WM never got annoyed with her then, and he had no right to be cos they don’t have a romantic relationship. And he still kept playing with her. Also, when she had the whole okro thing with Boma, WM never felt somehow, instead he kept on trying to bring them together. So I repeat, what exactly is her problem?

Does she want him to isolate himself for her? He can’t become romantically involved with Jackie B or whoever he wants to be involved with, because Queen is his friend? Make she shift one side abeg.

But then again, we all know that Queen is playing a game. And she’s free to do that, but not at the detriment of Whitemoney. I trust WM sha, once he notices that she’s now going around trying to create drama, by telling the housemates, her own twisted version of what’s going on, he’ll know how to handle the situation.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2021
nonny1212:

He is everybody's buddy but is sexually attracted to Jackie B. Or you didn't see where whitemoney say that too?

He never asked queen out. Dude there are girls I don't ask out before being a relationship with them. Vibing alone creates the SHIP.

My point is, Whitemoney should simply tell her that "WE ARE JUST FRIENDS AND I DO NOT INTEND GOING BEYOND FREINDSHIP" It is so Simple bro.

I don't like to over emphasize on irrelevant issues. Yes he is attracted to Jackie does that stop him from being a neutral buddy and friends with every other person?

He didn't ask Queen out and still stood by it. She did all the kissing and everything. If you don't ask girls out and you guys get in a relationship it's your choice. The fact remains he never asked her out and hence the relationship youre trying to create between both isn't formal.

I tire for all these by force shippers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4836) (4837) (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) (4842) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.