Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3966622 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
HajiaNotu:
Please whos watching right now!!!!

Whats shade of green is this Jackyes gown?

Anyone??
Nigerian flag green

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by adezie: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jackie b tells biggy how she feels about the quarrel between queen and whitemoney.
Watch full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txvC1Kvoo_s

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yousef already positioning himself to inherits Saga's Property.... grin

I trust my baby girl Nini.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
kowema:
.....So even though Biggie has been hiding full votes statistics from us, it's safe to at this point say that we already know our top six. All thanks to the Buypower and Tecno voting tasks.
Each time I view the pages, that is after voting for my Odogwu, I just laugh at how some ridiculous elements kept insisting that Yusuf topped Odogwu Whitemoney at the Polls. Lmao. Someone actually believed Pere was stronger than my Lovely Angel too. Lmao.

It may not be the actual and final outcome, but I'm loving what I'm seeing.
pere topped angel on the buypower poll both on instagram and on Facebook...no dey come here come lie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
bigjackass:
Nigerian flag green

No be only flag na "Whats app green" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
observanc1:
stop lying to yourself, we have here since Day 0, Mambi is a confirmed whitemonkey supporter. open, not even closet supporter.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
So Queen just dey use Whitedonkey to catch cruise chai
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
safarigirl:
May God bless the woman that raised Cross

He may have his flaws, but I am constantly floored by how much respect that guy has for women. I don't think people understand how difficult it is for Nigerian men especially to respect women to that extent, to constantly speak highly of women. So, to see one who well and truly respects women to this extent, is rather refreshing.

I also find it interesting, that he has the ability to be flexible with his opinion of people. He really went from calling Pere demonic, to calling him a good guy. A lot of people do not bother to switch up on their opinions of people with the passage of time. In many situations, this is a rather gullible trait, but still, it is childlike, because kids are most likely to switch up on their judgment like this.

An intriguing side of his character, is his spirituality as well. He's someone who clearly lives life to the fullest, without fear of judgement, but he has such a deep grasp of spirituality and a high opinion of spiritual people, a trait that would not be expected from someone like him.

He is, in general, an interesting individual, and I know I have said this multiple times before, but he is quite UNIQUE in a world filled with people with rather similar patterns.

I don't know how production passed on this guy four times, but blessed be the soul that gave him a chance on his fifth try. We may never see another housemate like this guy on this show.

groping a 21yrs old and pressing the gluteus of women aren't things that men that respect women do

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jackie b and Emmanuel both think Whitemoney will have their back

Emmanuel thinks Whitemoney, Liquorose, Jaypaul and Angel will have his back

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
The JB has a flawed character, though. But, no one is perfect, sha.
Giel:

As in. Even that shape alone is enough to confuse all the guys.
She now added cool head and good character to it?
Why won't the men run to her?

So many men and she no send any single one of them apart from Micheal and even Micheal she cancelled him when he started messing up. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
This Ese Eriata,isnt that the lady who appeared with one Jon on See Gobe as fake housemates?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
observanc1:
shishi that failed armed robber, enugu runaway cultist, fake aba made shoes seller, scoundrel whitemonkey wount get. Kobo he wount see.
Because his fans voted your fave out in week 5.

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
This Ese Eriata,isnt that the lady who appeared with one Jon on See Gobe as fake housemates?Never heard of that Jon again ever since
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
This Ese Eriata,isnt that the lady who appeared with one Jon on See Gobe as fake housemates?Never heard of that Jon again ever since.cool guy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Demnan:
The JB has a flawed character, though. But, no one is perfect, sha.

Lol, Oya tell me grin
This is the second time you've referenced it. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
observanc1:
who did pere bully? That he wanted to horse-whip whitedonkey isnt bullying at all, he just wanted to put the cow in the ruga that he is supposed to be in.
Giddem!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
She won't, though. Nini is closer to WM, and when Saga leaves, they become closer, platonic, though. Same with ObiAngeli
Yuneehk:

Toh. Queen shouldn't worry. She'll have WhiteMoney to herself in the coming weeks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Most people don't think of fishes as pet but as food
Giel:
Jackie b don tire for this fish sha.

The way she's describing the difference between a puppy and a fish

And the fact that she says that she doesn't talk to her fish much because it's wierd.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

Because his fans voted your fave out in week 5.

grin
joke of the century.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lmao grin

Big brother has told Emmanuel to tell Jackie b and Saskay that they are free to do whatever they want with their fishes but when big brother asks about their fishes he expects an answer.

Saskay and Jackie b want to put their fishes in the same bowl
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Chai...love....A whole Love .
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Demnan:
Most people don't think of fishes as pet but as food
I won't even accept. Unless someone will take care of them for me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Giel:

As in. Even that shape alone is enough to confuse all the guys.
She now added cool head and good character to it?
Why won't the men run to her?

So many men and she no send any single one of them apart from Micheal and even Micheal she cancelled him when he started messing up. grin

Jackie B is cool when she's not being emotional. We all know what happened between herself and Angel. She told all the housemates about Angel after which she would end the conversation with it's not that deep cheesy

But remove emotion from it, she's level headed. Big weapon on her body too grin.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
TheEnforcer:
This Ese Eriata,isnt that the lady who appeared with one Jon on See Gobe as fake housemates?Never heard of that Jon again ever since.cool guy
she's the one. Correct girl. Jon released a fine song just after he left the house, but havent seen him since then.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yousef can be the big brother voice next year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yuneehk:
Pere's DS.

Pere is fine and in high spirits. He's resting this week from eviction.

Unpacking his week, roller coaster week. Felt down from the evictions, and then the tasks, nominations. He wasn't expecting to be nominated, and god of luck shone on him. He won tasks, Revolution Plus and Grandex, they were highlights for him.

On why his nomination surprised him, he just felt it seemed like he was up back to back and was gonna be given a break grin grin

His relationship with his pet is going well, and fed her. She was hungry because he gave her food, and she ate so much. He loves dogs and would have loved to get a Chihuahua(Tacha comes to mind whenever I hear this).

His thoughts on Saskay's flowers, he says that's romantic of Jaypaul. Jaypaul is persistent and that was thoughtful of him. He overheard Saskay saying she has never received flowers and hopes what they have transcends outside.

For who has his back, he called the regular name, Saga. Also mentions Yousef and says they're the only ones he knows have his back. For Saga, connection has been from the beginning. Their high above average relationship is a bromance. For Yousef, they understand themselves and have high regard for themselves. They also have a high above average relationship.

Biggie asks why he thinks he's the most hated housemate. He says they think he's a bully, but he's not. He even stays by himself most times. And the way they react to certain things are unnecessary. He doesn't care what they think, though. Cites an example with the pillow thing.

Their dislike for him won't take a toll on him, he has a thick skin. He's here to play a game and would smile. But he's aware he'll have to eat with a long spoon with most of them.

For anything else, he mentions that it will be nice to see portraits of evicted housemates. And then his art materials. He wants to make a portrait of a certain housemate who's been evicted. Biggie asks who, and he says Maria. Biggie says interesting and Pere asks why he said that. Wants to know if Maria feels the same way since Biggie also speaks or spoke to her. Biggie replies that if he divulges that info, will Pere still think whatever they tell Big Brother is safe with him.

He ends his DS and Biggie wishes him a good day.
Awwwnnn! My sweet Pere! What did I ever do to deserve thee! well mannered and very articulated!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Demnan:
She won't, though. Nini is closer to WM, and when Saga leaves, they become closer, platonic, though. Same with ObiAngeli

You forgot Emmanuel and Liquorose, Whitemoney is very close to those two

3 people for Whitemoney to hang out with that isn't Queen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
clefstone:
what is disgusting about his attitude? Pere has been the most polite HM in that house, no fedoras. That someone respects himself and refuses to abuse the girls' bodies in that house like Cross and Boma is now disgusting. Safe for the WM incidence which was blown out of proportion (he never, ever threatened WM with his belt), what has Pere been other than a young man who respects himself and others. Where is the useless bully tag even coming from?
this same pere that tapped Maria's ass and she slapped him ? Talk another lie abeg.
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Giel:
Jackie b and Emmanuel both think Jackie b will have their back

Emmanuel thinks Whitemoney, Liquorose, Jaypaul and Angel will have his back

If only he knows how much Angel wants him out of the house.
I will wait for her next nomination session though for full confirmation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi99:

How can I Stan a winner and still be jealous of a failed pained militant who went to big brother house to play the role of a villain with isilomo fan base grin grin

WMG

Una get mouth aswear

I raise hand for una cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
DOptical:

Jackie B is cool when she's not being emotional. We all know what happened between herself and Angel. She told all the housemates about Angel after which she would end the conversation with it's not that deep cheesy

But remove emotion from it, she's level headed. Big weapon on her body too grin.

I support her about Angel but I agree with you on everything else. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi99:

How can I Stan a winner and still be jealous of a failed pained militant who went to big brother house to play the role of a villain with isilomo fan base grin grin

Lmao.

He's a failed paramilitary back-masked scout..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.