Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3995084 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
What is this am seeing from Malarians...

Let me hear from safari girl first so I will know what I can say to my fellow WMG....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Awww he accepts he fvckd Up embarassed Which is a sign of growth in his life as no one is perfect !!
Brave hearts all over the world u are the MVP!! U are doing well with the kisses..roses and so much love for King Bomzy kissA pure soul like his open to take correction deserves all the love and even morekissU are the realest man of the show BoomBoom kissThe true king!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
mycar:
So, this is what they have been reduced to, gbegirsoup had to forge an incoherent chat last time, just to make herself feel better.
And now 3beer has join the train.
This is very shameful and their only leverage is that African magic will not show the full voting chat.

Which chat is that?..

Be like na Ment.. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Broobembem:
[s]Maria will win the show, you eediots got mudded.

You then switched to Maria will make top5.

This time, you eediotic pathetic frustrated urchins weren’t just mudded, but embarrassingly disgraced with 13%.

Shameless failures. cheesy[/s]
White donkey fans always spewing trash
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Broobembem:
Maria will win the show, you eediots got mudded.

This time, you eediotic pathetic frustrated urchins weren’t just mudded, but embarrassingly disgraced with 13%.

Shameless failures. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Emmanuel

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
CaracalClaws:
Awww he accepts he fvckd Up embarassed Which is a sign of growth in his life as no one is perfect !!
Brave hearts all over the world u are the MVP!! U are doing well with the kisses..roses and so much love for King Bomzy kissA pure soul like his open to take correction deserves all the love and even morekissU are the realest man of the show BoomBoom kissThe true king!!!!
ThunderWitch how far
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi99:

I agree with you 100%

Their over confidence is on another level

I keep asking my self how can you call yourself a core WMG and your fav is up with a strong contender and you are still splitting his votes with one Delilah cry

Some will say I will give him 80% and give her 20%

I am tired cry

At this point na to just comot my mind,I will do the little I can by voting and defending him !!
Calm down, it is a lie but this their evil plan will even work against their interest as that will a wakeup signal to WMG against the future polls.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
CaracalClaws:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Valto:
there is

This is morning party no longer night party.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi99:

I agree with you 100%

Their over confidence is on another level

I keep asking my self how can you call yourself a core WMG and your fav is up with a strong contender and you are still splitting his votes with one Delilah cry

Some will say I will give him 80% and give her 20%

I am tired cry

At this point na to just comot my mind,I will do the little I can by voting and defending him !!

If alot of them watch Ebuka's season they would know being overconfident is the worst thing they can do to their fave "Joe Crew" of that season were over confident and before you they knew it Joe was kicked out of the show, paving the way for later comer Katung to win........

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
FIGARO00:

Like what?

Is being a pathological liar part of his achievements.

Using a lady you claim to love and rubbishing her continuously before the housemates and viewers alike?

Wow what an awesome achievement.

And pray tell, what is glutten?

Go school, you nor go hear, come here dey form jandon.

Glutten ko, gluten free ni.
What is the color of your problem? Why do you sound so pained? I guess I struck a nerve!

Only a dumb fellow and a mentally enslaved Negro will mock a countryman over the Use of English.

Even a primary2 dropout will know that was a typographical error and I meant 'Glutton' but you had to jump into my mention just to form 'woke'.

Your diary session is over! Get lost!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Broobembem:
Maria will win the show, you eediots got mudded.

Shameless failures. cheesy

The same way they agended that Yousef topped Odogwu in week two.

Lmao grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

I do..
Your posts are a contradiction to that statement above

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
DownChelsea:

The same you that believes I shared votes even when I didn't?
grin

My dear I don't know what to believe again I swear cry

Threebear might be wrong but again I think we needed this reset to take us back to the game!!

We all know WMG are splitting his votes with Queen this is wrong na!!
Yes some people may like the two of them equally but they should stop disguising as WMG they should be called whitequeen let's know they are shippers!!

Biko the real WMG on this page help us spread this gospel they should stop splitting votes cry

Queen will be fine besides we have done enough for her already!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Queen

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Which chat is that?..

Be like na Ment.. undecided
Are you not the one that posted the fake chat with liquorose topping in the last poll?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
These guys will be tayad for jacuzzi party o
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi99:

Threebear might be wrong but again I think we needed this reset to take us back to the game!!

Yes some people may like the two of them equally but they should stop disguising as WMG they should be called whitequeen let's know they are shippers!!

Biko the real WMG on this page help us spread this gospel they should stop splitting votes cry

But.

Threebear is obviously wrong. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2021

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Some fanbase are actually confused right now, they are seriously considering which fanbase to form alliance with.
It's no surprise that the so called "core fans" built from the scratch are the ones that are looking to form alliance with their new perceived stronger HM. If you call them bandwagon,they will deny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
If not for genius, this thread will just be all talks and no sensible picture.
Thanks genius43 for your selflessness.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
fitzmayowa:

I guess it makes you feelgood to know this.....cheesy undecided

Sadly, MultiChoice will not release the full results.

You'll have to wait till the end of the show to know that WM has been consistently taking first - even in this recently concluded one. LR, his friend n gee came 2nd.

So just chill n keep supporting WM with your votes. The Ultimate prize is his.

Cheers

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
I hope money is inside this foolish box.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi99:

Read her post again, she called it a rumour just to be on the safe side. And she also said that she is waiting for confirmation, so you can't hold her for her words since she hasn't owned it up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Malaria failed qua qua qua fans are pained they want to bring Whitemoney down at all cost....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi99:

as a WMG,I can never share my vote.
Even if Whitemoney mama dey dat house,na odogwu get my votes 101%

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
mycar:

Are you not the one that posted the fake chat with liquorose topping in the last poll?

Must be glaucoma... cheesy

Me ke?

Which poll is that?

When Maria is not in the picture, what business do I have with any inconsequential chart?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Queen is the most lucky in her team

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Onyi99:

Look how you're falling for threebear's cruise..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Queen don hit Jackpot

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mariezaza1:

Your posts are a contradiction to that statement above

Look, I don't go personal.

My insults are limited to the housemates...Ok?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4882) (4883) (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.