Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,894 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3991186 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4926) (4927) (4928) (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
handelex:
Lmaoooo na Ronaldo be that?

grin grin grin
Imaginary Ronaldo na...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GARBTY: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
This swimming cap on Emmanuel’s head no dey do justice to his handsomeness lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
FIGARO00:

True, but I know they are crying silently

Lol, ignore this post you replied to.

I've seen what you wanted me to see now. If I had seen it in the morning my response would have been different

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gbegirsoup come and see what winning is like..

Inside we are winning...
Outside we are winning....

We aint rotten inside, hence our outside keep shinning bright even in our absence...

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Echoketh:
I'm beginning to respect WM a lot nowadays, maybe cause of the queen situation sha. [s]It's that chloroquern I really dislike, her strategy is very annoying and she seems desperate to hump on any available guy in the house(and cross is a very available mofo).
Cross also disgust me with what he did yesterday, me that I thought he had WM's back. Even if WM doesn't like the girl he shouldn't have kissed queen, I also noticed the way he was subtly siding queen during are argument with WM yesterday, that was also the way he sided angel against boma the other day without knowing what happened. Such a disgusting trait[/s].

Simp and clout chase with your full chest. Do not disguise cheesy
Don’t drag Angel, Cross or Queen into your behind-licking post. Why don’t you write them a letter, telling them you want their help in evicting Cross in lieu of Pere? They may oblige you, or not. A few of them don’t like Cross, you may get lucky, if these represent the lot.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
carammel:

I honestly thought you were more for Queen than WM.

Na ment? Perish that thought o. grin

I understand why you'd think that, I have a soft spot for Queen and I still do, but Whitemoney has been my fave alongside Beatrice since day one. The only HM that made me not to vote Whitemoney when he was up was Beatrice and that's because I was battling to see if we could save her since Mazi was going to be safe and she's also my fave.

I've not been happy with Queen for her behavior the past 3-4 days, but I still do like her. My likeness for Queen wasn't because of Mazi. Far from it. I use to dislike her in the first week but she won me over.

Queen is abrasive, acts irrational, lacks emotional intelligence, overly dramatic and too emotional, but I like her. She's in no way a borite. She's passionate. She is fun when she's happy. She wears her emotions on her sleeve and is quiet outspoken. She doesn't know how to mask her feelings and would let you how she feels. She has also stood up for Mazi and so far, I can't remember her going around to slander Mazi. Even the night she was sad and the likes of Cross, Angel, Liquorose and co came to ask her what was going on, she refused to speak with them about Mazi. She's childish with the way she handled the rejection from Mazi and whatever she did with Cross was a low blow even though Mazi no send her.

That said, I'll never share my votes with anyone as long as Mazi is up. No matter how I like Queen or any HM for that matter, none of them will get a single vote from me once Mazi is up, and I don't see the sense in sharing votes of Mazi with anyone with Liquorlions breathing down our necks.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Imaginary Ronaldo na...cheesy
Ngwanu threebear bring your face grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
It's annoying, after the show, I will unfollow all of them, which type of trick be this

Even though it's been favoring Whitemoney my fave, I've always hated that stuff especially the one where winners were determined through online voting.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
When was the last time i said this?
Pere has the nicest lips ever! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Labadi69: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Eeghe:

You had a chance to evict her from your screen but you didn’t. Well, when you could not save your fav, is it to evict Angel you can do? Mxm!

You will watch her on your screen till she leaves. You see? It appears her mental health matters to more than a few people, the select few who looked inwards and saw her essence... you have to find a way to deal with this. She will leave when it’s time for her to leave, and she would have outlasted all the people who wrongly/crazily hated her without her knowing -Maria, JackyeB, Tega, hopefully Nini. If she makes it to the final week or two, na to break your TV remain cheesy
She also has a lot of time to get it right, and you will watch her gerrit...whoops whoops!

Deal wirrit!

Excuse me. Please do you have a life? Friends? Family? Why are you always here 247? Why do you take this show like it’s life and death? Are you depressed? Lonely? Or tired of life? Don’t you want your parents to be proud of you? Why are you wasting away your youth on this useless program? Better go and find how to make yourself useful to your family and society before sapa and strong yamayama disease fall on your lazy head. Lazy Nigerian youth like you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
scondy:

For someone that supported tacha calling pere unprintable names....wonders shall never end....

Tacha ....of all people.....
Rude, crass, local , unrefined....lacks manners ....to top it all no iota of intelligence....

Mtcheeeww.....una no suppose even get mouth to criticize any hm ever..

eish menh..... the PH 1st "daugter"?

i still can't stand her memory

She is all you said and more lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Lol...
Then it's both ways
Cs Pere's fans are WM haters..... Bt let's wait and see who is stronger. Shall we?

To me, it doesn't matter who is stronger between Pere and WM. I love Pere so damn much!

And I don't care about WM.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
safarigirl:
The way Nini demands food from WhiteMoney is always amusing.

From "Mazi, I want to eat rice, go and cook." To "Mazi, is there more swallow?"

No be small WhiteMoney pikin she be

He pampers her so much.

Whitemoney said during one task in the house that

"In the house she is his daughter but in reality she is like the sister he never had and outside he will always be there for her"

When he said he doesn't have a sister
That was when I understood why he babies her so much. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Geezeem:

eish menh..... the PH first "daghter"?

i still can't stand her memory

She is all you said and more lipsrsealed
Bbnaija fans scrap their memory logs every season and rewrite history that benefits their new faves .

Don't take us seriously .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Taliya: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
I admire her for being quite enthusiastic and then luck is by her side always, I won't be surprised if she emerges the winner, my opinion though
Fairdamsel:

LQ is on a winning spree
That girl has grace sha
Not to mention how she puts her all in any task
She dey try

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
Eeghe:

I am now bored.
Nessst!
cheesy[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s]

cheesy
Nanchench!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=handelex post=105717659][/quote] I'm selling asoebi o tongue grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Geezeem:

She is so uncouth!

I can't deal undecided

Uncouth is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
scondy:
Pere should have gone.....nini no be quick thinker....and saskay kept telling him to go

Wetin that nini good for except.... cho cho cho cho cho lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Saltandwater:

Somebody should borrow me turning stick o cry

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Asides from winning tasks , in what way has liquorose entertained the viewers?

If she wanted to go for a competitive show , she should have gone for gulder ultimate search .

Bbnaija is an entertainment show .

Wins matter , but they should never be the yardstick for Judging.

Even as much as I dislike the sexually confused Cross that tried to sneak kiss Jaypaul a few hours ago , I think he's the most entertaining housemate left and a true deserving winner.

His diary sessions are hilarious .

And his drunken antics buzz worthy.

Not to mention he's sexy as hell and has no problem showing off his ridiculously sexy body.

And he's won a lot of individual tasks too.

A worthy top five in my opinion ....I won't miss an opportunity to gang up and kick him out though.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
Eeghe:

cheesy
Nanchench![/s]
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Can Ronaldo sit on you?
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tranquility2345:

No be only Marilyn Monroe vibes na gaybriel vibes.

Guy, how much you collect to come here to dey hype that street urchin? 2k? You try yahoo yahoo e no work. Na this Nini supporters club go come pay you? angry

You don treat your std? You don dey get early morning erection now? undecided

What’s the meaning of this? Why going so personal? Has he ever come at you in this way?

This is just too toxic. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
QuietHammer:
Why would Pere's team allow the blinking slowpoke represent them in a mental task?

Were they expecting a miracle?

With her "game over" luck undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kinematics:
Gbegirsoup come and see what winning is like..

Inside we are winning...
Outside we are winning....

We aint rotten inside, hence our outside keep shinning bright even in our absence...

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You mean tasks sponsored winning? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Eeghe:

Shame on this post, now and forever.
And @“certainly not me”, pray tell, who are you? A being who strikes out posts? And goes “Boma boom boom” all day long? What else are you apart from this? Didn’t even know you last year?
Nairaland!
cheesy
He was, Antisimp, Kiddcat last year
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Demnan:
Nothing masculine about Pere but his body, at least not the positive masculinity, all na toxic masculinity

He is also not sexy, but this could be subjective. He is not sexy at all, to me.
The sexy ones are Cross, Boma ...
There is a certain, I dunno what to call it now- ?stodginess to him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Uncouth is an understatement.

I'm glad you know that!!

So stop masturbating on my comment wink
Ediot!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
handelex:
Ngwanu threebear bring your face grin
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Seems Saga is drawing.

He is sitting in front of the ex housemates.

The housemates say it's Boma he's drawing.

Big brother. Thank you for the art materials.

Let me see what Saga can do..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4926) (4927) (4928) (4929) (4930) (4931) (4932) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.